Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
    My plan is to throw them into an industrial grinder and then a massive vat. As the vat cooks the ground stupid, the fat and oils will rise to the surface. That will then be skimmed and refined into a hydrocarbon fuel while the remaining slag is used for swine food or fertilizer for crops.

I've put far more thought into this than any sane man should.
    Soylent Green is people!!!

Snow can suck my fucking nuts. We just got hit with 18 inches of heavy, wet snow that froze into ice overnight. Was out with my steel-toed boots this morning, literally kicking loose giant blocks of snow that I had to carry over to the snowbanks like goddamned Kristoff.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 60,694, Level: 10
    Level completed: 61%, EXP required for next level: 4,306
    Level completed: 61%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,306

AP
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Veritas View Post
    Soylent Green is people!!!

Snow can suck my fucking nuts. We just got hit with 18 inches of heavy, wet snow that froze into ice overnight. Was out with my steel-toed boots this morning, literally kicking loose giant blocks of snow that I had to carry over to the snowbanks like goddamned Kristoff.
    You literally live in Winterfell. I am convinced.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"Hilarious question, particularly from you. Did you ever ask why? Why we toppled all those dictators, undermined all those regimes, only to come home: "Well done, good job, but sorry, old boy, everything you risked your life and limb for has changed."

Administrator
    EXP: 62,918, Level: 10
    Level completed: 82%, EXP required for next level: 2,082
    Level completed: 82%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,082

AP
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulrok
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    I am currently wishing stage four testicular cancer on a co-worker of mine.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 123,595, Level: 15
    Level completed: 29%, EXP required for next level: 11,405
    Level completed: 29%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,405

AP
    GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    More pepper than salt.
    Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    I woke up Saturday to an April 1st snowstorm (I mean what the actual fuck!?), and a brutal cold that was made much worse by shoveling heavy, wet slop all over creation. Since then, I've recovered physically, except my voice sounds like I've been gargling gravel and I cough about once every thirty minutes with the ferocity of a fifty-year smoker.

Good times. As they say, it's fun like ball cancer.

Cinnamon Smol
    EXP: 11,110, Level: 4
    Level completed: 43%, EXP required for next level: 2,890
    Level completed: 43%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,890

AP
    GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey.
    Race
    Fae.
    Hair Color
    Light blonde.
    Eye Color
    A bright, pupil-less green.
    Build
    4'1" / 52 lb
    Job
    Picker of Pockets.

View Profile
    Me: Yeeee! I got my homework done and everything, so it's time to do some WRITING!

Computer: Heeey, you know that "free" version of PowerPoint 2010 you installed for that project tomorrow?

Me: What about it?

Computer: IT WAS MALWARE

Me: FUCK

And that was how my day went. I fixed it. Mostlyish kinda enough. I WILL GET POSTING DONE ANYWAY WHO NEEDS SLEEP
    "Im funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch. Always free to roleplay! I also play all these guys, so take a look at them too!

CUE THEMESONGS!

Deliver Us
    EXP: 60,694, Level: 10
    Level completed: 61%, EXP required for next level: 4,306
    Level completed: 61%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,306

AP
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    People who don't indicate / signal have a special place reserved for them in hell. Personally I think they should be pulled over each time they fail to do this and get hooded, gagged, maced and tasered. After that, they should be thrown in the back of a police van and taken to an airport before boarding a United Airlines flight to Pyongyang (to ensure the appropriate amount of roughing up). There, in the presence of the supreme leader Kim Jong-Un, they would be sent to a work camp for the rest of their days.

If you are one of those people who don't signal and you are in front of me, expect no mercy.

Actually, lump in over demanding clients with them as well, but send them to accountancy practices instead so they can bear witness to the daily struggle they inflict on us.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"Hilarious question, particularly from you. Did you ever ask why? Why we toppled all those dictators, undermined all those regimes, only to come home: "Well done, good job, but sorry, old boy, everything you risked your life and limb for has changed."

Administrator
    EXP: 62,918, Level: 10
    Level completed: 82%, EXP required for next level: 2,082
    Level completed: 82%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,082

AP
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulrok
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Behold! The fuckery of American health care!
    I went to Urgent Care with chest pains and fading consciousness in September 2016. They did an EKG but wanted me to be seen by a hospital just in case. The hospital only did an EKG, fluids, and an X-ray. All of which could have been done in urgent care. The ambulance ride was no longer than 5-10 minutes. Nothing was administered. And look, they charge $90 to Lysol where my ass was in case I was infectious.

Oh, and that's $19.20 per mile by the way.

IMG_1409.jpg

Should have rented a fucking limo.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 123,595, Level: 15
    Level completed: 29%, EXP required for next level: 11,405
    Level completed: 29%,
    EXP required for next level: 11,405

AP
    GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    More pepper than salt.
    Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
    Behold! The fuckery of American health care!
    I went to Urgent Care with chest pains and fading consciousness in September 2016. They did an EKG but wanted me to be seen by a hospital just in case. The hospital only did an EKG, fluids, and an X-ray. All of which could have been done in urgent care. The ambulance ride was no longer than 5-10 minutes. Nothing was administered. And look, they charge $90 to Lysol where my ass was in case I was infectious.

Oh, and that's $19.20 per mile by the way.

IMG_1409.jpg

Should have rented a fucking limo.
    For that type of money they should have thrown in a bottle of champagne and a blowie.

Cinnamon Smol
    EXP: 11,110, Level: 4
    Level completed: 43%, EXP required for next level: 2,890
    Level completed: 43%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,890

AP
    GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey.
    Race
    Fae.
    Hair Color
    Light blonde.
    Eye Color
    A bright, pupil-less green.
    Build
    4'1" / 52 lb
    Job
    Picker of Pockets.

View Profile
    So tired. Sorry if I'm a bit distant right now, I've just been drained lately, and I need a bit of room to vent.

Writing about something helps me work through it. I had a bit of a hard realization today, and it's both really simple and pretty complicated. I think that my mom doesn't see any difference between me making a mistake and me being disobedient, and I'm becoming aware that maybe this is not okay.

I know she loves me, but at the same time, it often feels like it isn't the right kind of love? Not an unconditional mother-daughter thing, but the sort of love you might have for a trophy, or maybe a cute little doll. I'm the badge she gets to pin to her chest and say "see, I'm a good parent, my child has the best grades and she never disobeys me and I have all these perfect, pretty pictures to prove it". I've kind of come to hate it when she whips out her camera. The pictures are technically beautiful, but they feel fake to me. Plastic. Probably because I remember the countless times she's yelled at us for not posing the right way or for not smiling like she wants us to. And the cold shoulders when we come home after a failed attempt at a photoshoot. When we were taking senior pictures, there was a day where I wore the wrong shoes, and she drove us back home in angry silence. And when we were looking for a Switch and I was allowed to buy an Amiibo, she got mad at me for running ahead in my excitement and ruining her chance at snapping a discreet picture of me picking it up. I didn't even know she wanted a picture.

It happens too much. Death of a thousand cuts and all that.

I want to say that her little bouts of anger don't scare me anymore, but they do. Most of the time, she's lovely. Yet, it's hard not to be little nervous around someone when you don't really know what will and won't cause them to sneer that they're sick of you and everyone else in the family forgetting things or doing them the wrong way when we "clearly should know how to do it" despite not being entirely sure about what it is that she wants us to do.

Basically, you know, being human.

Today, me and my sisters didn't know that mom wanted our chores and such done early so we could get some preparations done for tomorrow (mother's day, grandma's visiting). That caused some drama. Hoping that she more or less forgets it by tomorrow. I used to dismiss these things because I didn't really think I could be abused. Comfortable middle class, good grades, no-one hits me, family didn't kick me out for being gay, etc. But I'm learning better, and I reallyreallyreally want to go to college in the fall, if only because I won't have to worry about pleasing her so much when she's miles away.

Ugh. I'm going to sleep all this off. I hope the rest of you are having a nice day/night, at least.
    "Im funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch. Always free to roleplay! I also play all these guys, so take a look at them too!

CUE THEMESONGS!

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863

AP
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Oh Fenn. This is heartbreaking to read. As a teacher, I absolutely see this as a form of abuse. I have seen how this can affect young people, so never doubt your own feelings regarding it. I only wish I had words of wisdom for you. I know this is drastic, but have you considered to what extent you'll be able to distance yourself come college? It is more difficult when your mom has a hand in paying for your classes. But if you were to get a job, apply for scholarships, do what you can to be financially independent, that would be easier. And believe me, when you're in college, surrounded by new friends you make, it will be easier.

<3
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast