Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next level: 984
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next level: 984

AP
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Ok, a summary:

Amari is at risk of being squished by the creature's mouth. Beneath the mouth are dozens, and dozens of tentacle monsters.

Seph is stuck on the side of the beast near it's eyes.

Josstte is riding down one of the creature's tentacles.

Phi is behind the monster.

Three eyes has been destroyed, creating a late hole which an attack could be launched at. You could also attack under the creature's mouth if you can get through the streams of little horrors.

There are many horrors heading towards the Monk, Storm and Jake. I suggest getting the f*ck out of dodge. Long can be ridden, although slowly, if that helps.

Phi, you could quick-hoof it to the monster, or earth jump somewhere?

Like Storm's idea, if someone can make the crystals falls that could work.

EXP: 30,805, Level: 7
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 4,195
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,195

AP
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    So, I won't be posting straight away, but in my post I can GTFO the tail and use the last snake bite to do heavy damage to the creature now that more of its flesh is exposed since the venom is meant to be able to essentially rot off limbs and deal fatal blows if close to the head/neck (not htat it'd be too fatal with this creature haha)

Maybe some of us should coordinate?
    (23:17:08) BlackAndBlueEyes: Everything's coming up Lyehouse

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 118,016, Level: 14

AP
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

I'd suggest coordinating!

AP
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    so essentially everyone charge for a final big ass attack on the beast? :P

Let's see just from sword abilities and others, I've included a basic idea below.

Amari is currently in the beasts maw, she can swing herself out easily enough, and attack the flesh beneath the eyes, near its brain/head. Amari can deal heavy damage, both with her swords abilities and her tentacles (Although all but one strike with them has been exhausted)

Jake: Long the dragon can heal, if people congregate, maybe use his portal to get closer to the beast he can use the ability where long unleashes a burst of energy, essentially reinvigorating everyone in the area and healing any minor wounds they have. So Jake could possibly jump through the portal last, heal people, revive a bit of his stamina and work on the tentacle beasts below?

Storm: THe four rats can bite, so can probably latch onto the smaller eyes, but they're more for infiltration it seems. If Storm has any lightening energy left he could also take out a few of the beasties?? He can also shroud the batttlefield in a mist, which would shroud him, and the other fighters, but it may negatively affect the others if they don't know whats going on.

Josette: She's currently using the riding form of the Crystal sword, that could be used to knock the beast over, crush things, or if she gets off it, it could do its other form which would leave a burning trail of burny death in its wake.

Philomel: I think Storm has her blade?? She could use the mass of writhing rabbit vine things to stop the monster from moving, making it easier for others to attack.

Sooo....

A vague plan would be:

Philomel gets Storm to chuck her the sword, she encases the monster in vines so it can't move or easily sprout more monster things. Meanwhile Jake and the others with him hop on through the portal, and Jake unleashes the healing thing, invigorating and healing the fighters.

Storm using his lightning can tke care of any remaining hoarde beasts
    Amari can stab the big beast with her sword (and poison/rot it, along with whoever else is free to do so.

it'd nearly be dead, immobolized, and its hoarde destroyed then???

----Sword abilities again

Here are the effects of your swords in full:

Long, the Dragon - Wood
    Breath - The head of Long appears as a ghostly visage above the wielder. Long sprays the area in front of her with long, thin shards of wood capable of piercing flesh and leather. The damage done is fairly superficial, but the volume makes it potentially deadly. (Three uses)
    Call - Long appears behind the wielder, her long green body floating effortlessly in the air for three posts. Anyone touching Long will heal minor wounds, such as cuts and bruises over a post. More more serious wounds will stabilise, but will need two full posts to heal. Fatal wounds will need three full posts to heal. On the second post Long can release her remaining energy and emits a healing aura. Any person or creature friendly to the wielder within twenty metres of Long will have minor wounds completely healed and more serious wounds stabilised. They will also recover some stamina. Long is not stationary, but she is slow. She can move at roughly the speed of a brisk walk. It is possible to ride Long. (Two uses)

Shu, the Rat - Shallow Water
    Infiltrate - Shu appears as up to four small rats composed of water for four posts. While his combat abilities in these forms are limited to a sharp bite, he is linked to the wielder, allowing him to pass on what he is seeing to the wielder of his sword. This allows Shu to infiltrate buildings or similar places, and potentially open doors/locks (if it is physically possible for a rat). In battles Shu offers several additional pairs of eyes. This form is immune to poison and can fit into extremely tight places. (One use)
    Hidden - Water from the blade bursts out as a mist and covers the user. For three posts the wielder is hidden from sight. Even the keenest of eyes fail to see through the blades magic. The water even softens the footfalls of the wielder. This can be uses for a combined three posts. Attacking does not cancel the effect of the blade.

She, the Snake - Fire
    Venom - The sword drips with thick red liquid for four posts that burns through anything it touches. Able to burn through leather and flesh easily, it weakens steel and is able to burn through on two strikes. Because the sword drips acid it is possible to flick a few drops at a target for some painful superficial damage. (one use)
    Bite - The blade of She turns into a snake, able to bend, twist, and most importantly strike. Any one bitten by She is injected with fire venom that burns below the skin and inflicts intense pain and eats away at the flesh for two inches around the strike. A bite to an arm can render it useless as the muscles are burnt away. A strike to the neck would be deadly. She can inflict two bites a day stay in the snake form for as long as she has a bite left. The downside is that she is nearly useless as a sword in this form and loses her sharp edge. If she is struck while in this form she will revert to her sword form and lose one of her bites.

Ma, the Horse - Fire
    Gallop The form of Ma is temporarily summoned and send galloping in a straight line for ten metres. Given her large body and speed, she can knock down or break through targets with huge force. Her fiery body will also burn on contact and leave a fiery blaze in her wake for two posts. (Three uses)
    Ride - Ma is summoned from the blade in her full glory. She stands at 18 hands and in looks is very similar to a Clydesdale. The white on her legs have been replaced with rippling flames and her mane flowing fire. She can be ridden by her wielder and used both for her impressive speed but also brute force. She will last for four posts or until she takes moral damage. (one use)

Mao, the Rabbit - Wood
    Kick Green vines burst from the sword and wrap around the legs of the wielder. The vines are as strong as steel, and while they offer some protection, that is not their main function. Using the amazing tensile strength of the vines the user can kick and jump with tremendous force. A kick can smash steel with ease, while a jump can send her or him flying through the air two dozen meters. The vines may be summoned for a combined three posts.
    Swarm - From the tip of the blade erupts a continuous swarm of rabbits made of moss. Once they have swarmed over everything for twenty metres in the direction they were cast they break apart and dozens of small vines burst from each one link them together. The resulting mass of plant matter is as strong as steel. Any unfortunate caught within will have a hard time escaping. (two uses)

In case you were wondering, the sword themes are:

Long, the Dragon Wood Support and healing
    Shu, the Rat - Shallow Water - Stealth
    She, the Snake Fire Pinpointed high damage
    Ma, the Horse Fire Strength and speed
    Mao, the Rabbit Wood - Manoeuvrability

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 55,279, Level: 10
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 9,721
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,721

AP
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Assassin-Whore, Matriarch (Gilded Lily), Master of Secrets (Crimson Hand)

View Profile
    I thought you were in the mouth, not on the tail, Mari?

So Hysteria, can you possibly give us a picture of what the thing looks overall? Is it a giant squid/octopus, with a big body behind? Or is it more sea-serpenty (i.e. long body)
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

AP
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    she is in the mouth, I don't think I mentioned anything about being on the tail. I didn't think it even had a tail

Aaron Burr, Sir
    EXP: 23,107, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,893
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,893

AP
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    So, I won't be posting straight away, but in my post I can GTFO the tail
    Maybe a typo?

I've got one more use for Gallop, and I'd be up for using it against the main beast. But she could also be used to take out horrors, and leave a sort of wall of fire as a protection for a few posts.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

AP
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    oops yeah would have meant outta there phone would have autocorrected it. Dangit. My bad.

what I wrote was just a loose suggestion, I'd imagine we are in the final stretch. Wall of fierey protection could work well, if used with Philomels viney thing too?

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 118,016, Level: 14

AP
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

It is basically a large head with dozens of tentacles underneath it, ranging from small ones to ones several times the thickness of a person. Underneath the mouth is where the smaller horrors are coming from. It has six eyes, two groups of three. One of said groups has been destroyed.

The mouth looks like this.

It is somewhat like a normal octopus but with the mouth at the front.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,206

AP
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Long's circle of healing thing takes two posts to happen, so I could have Jake ride the dragon close to the biggest group of people, and then either someone could bunny the aura happening, or I could squeeze in an extra post this round. Or it could just take till next round. Jake is probably too tired to do much else.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast