Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Her head tilted to the side as she began to settle down for the night. Watching him was an intrigue, and indeed a blessing almost. The man had a way of moving, acting and speaking that seemed to draw her in, enabling her to trust him. It did not help, naturally, that he was called upon by a goddess almost as great as Drys, and therefore automatically held a high regard in Philomel's mind.

Lips pursing as she listened to him speaking she set down her bed roll, pulling a single cord. It unravelled like a spirited flag, aiming to catch the breeze and declare territory to all inhabitants. Promptly, without looking, she sat and Veridian took up a curled position beside her.

"The moss is not something I particularly care for," she said with a small amount of distaste in her voice, "but I would appreciate any clothing you wish to present me with."

Veridian flicked his tail and yawned a little. Philomel took a moment to pause.

"But we should talk of our mission I think. My sources tell me that the lyre we seek must be obtained before enemy forces come and take it. And the lyre itself lies deep in this forest, and many perilous adventures await us within." She scraped back a stray hair dangling in front of her face.

"I presume you are a fighter, master Breaker. Or a sorceror of some kind?"

The tera'k behind her huffed and decided the conversation was boring - or some similar, perhaps simpler, thought. Turning on hoof he twisted to begin lumbering off in search of sweet grasses and good grazing.

Philomel looked over her shoulder at the sound of the lumbering beast taking a-hoof. Laughing gently, she continued her speaking without allowing Joshua time to answer her question.

"Never mind him," she said, "we will find him come morning."
    Last edited by Philomel; 05-30-2018 at 09:03 AM.