Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

What Do You Do?

So I'm still new here and learning/meeting people, and conversation in chat has made me curious.

What do you do outside of Althanas? Obviously you don't have to share if you think it's creepy to ask, but I mean both your job (if you have one) or your down time stuff like a podcast, YouTube channel, or Twitch channel, or make music, or what have you.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    I have just stopped working for the bank. I'm now doing a master's to train to be a librarian. I have a part time job as a board game demonstrator. Hobbies wise I have this site, and I am am trying to write a book. I also draw and write poetry, and have an RPG group. I live with my husband and my two rabbits.

GP

Name
    Silvester Corinth
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I work at Walmart and I watch anime and read Fanfiction.
    "…when you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
    Sherlock Holmes
    The Blanched Soldier

EXP: 113,151, Level: 14
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next Level: 5,849
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,849

GP

Name
    William Arcus
    Race
    Revenant

View Profile
    I work 12-hour shifts at an emergency response center. I have a wife, two children, and two dogs. My hobbies include woodworking, brewing beer, and I just got into making hot sauces. Games-wise I play a variety of rpgs, have a huge collection of board games, and several large armies for Warhammer 40,000 built and painted (go Tyranids). I also play a variety of video games and read a lot, though my reading is mostly done through audiobooks nowadays if that counts.
    "I have looked upon all that the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and the flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me." - Call of Cthulhu

David vs. Goliath: History's first recorded critical hit.

Althanian

EXP: 31,031, Level: 7
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 3,969
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,969

GP

Name
    Robert Bertrand
    I go to school mostly right now, play videogaemz in my spare time, I've been trying to get healthy lately. I sleep when I get the time.

Apathy Elemental

EXP: 114,186, Level: 14
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 4,814
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,814

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Briarheart

View Profile
    I do the midday shift on a Top 40 radio station. When I'm not on the air, I voice and produce commercials and imaging (think the stuff that goes between the songs).

As far as my hobbies go, I play MTG with a few friends a couple nights a week. Commander, mainly. I spend a lot of time reading, playing video games, and taking small weekend road trips around the Midwest.

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I should probably put in my own. I'm a plumber with a company that works over a wide area, so most of my weekdays are spent driving or fixing things at new construction sites.

For hobbies, I stream, write, play video games (I like most except for fighting games, racing games, and sports games) and play tabletop rpgs.

Innocence & Instincts

EXP: 29,359, Level: 7
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next Level: 5,641
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,641

GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    College, woo! Actually, it's break now, so extremely boring on campus will less than 100 students who stayed. But hey, College! lol!

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I'm a civil engineer in the real world. My hobbies include spending time with my amazing wife and kids, tinkering around with small engine repair, writing, reading books, video games and restoration of classic cars or trucks. The awesomeness of this is my wife loves doing these things with me too!
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

EXP: 31,310, Level: 7
    Level completed: 54%, EXP required for next Level: 3,690
    Level completed: 54%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,690

GP

Name
    Captain Cain Jodin

View Profile
    I am an inspector for the oil and gas industry, I make sure that oil and gas wells are not leaking, or liable to catch fire. I also witness cementing of the casing inside the well bore, pressure tests to make sure the producers, private citizens, and government rights are all protected and I also witness plugging's where the various geological zones are sealed off with cement and mechanical seals from one another to prevent communication between them.

In my off time I play play by post rpg games. When I can afford it though I actively forage, hunt, and fish. Most times I can't draw out for any big game except bear and turkey so that leaves small game grouse, quail, squirrels, rabbit and dove are on the menu from time to time. Not to mention smoked trout and salmon. I also run a little garden, vineyard and a peach tree. That's about it, my life is quite boring.