"If you wish to call me Miss Ezra, that is fine, Sir Nevin. Although I do not believe I'm worthy of any sort of honorifics. You can just call me Ezra, but again, if you insist, you may refer to me as Miss." The Homunculi gave a small smile, adjusting the long braid hanging over their shoulder. One of these days, they would have to trim it down or something. Couldn't have it getting caught on something during a hunt, after all. Maybe Nan could do something about it? Ezra quickly shook the thought out of their head, realizing that they were getting pulled along on a dinner with a group of... strangers? Acquaintances? They couldn't decide which category fit better, but regardless, they had promised to buy the bread and bring it to Nan for their supper together. But refusing the elf's generosity would be rather rude, wouldn't it? They bit their lip, thinking of the best way to solve this problem. After a few moments, they finally spoke and looked to Nevin almost apologetically as the elf- no, Elthas,- had already run off to the tavern.

"I would love to join you gentlemen for dinner, but I do have a prior engagement with my... landlady? And I was on my way to buy bread for supper. Perhaps another time then?" They smiled, giving a small curtsy in the dress again before starting to distance themselves from Nevin and the other man who had come to join the group. Purple eyes flashed for a moment as their gaze fell over the new guest and Nevin. Both held a presence of magic that almost made the Homunculi shudder. Nevin's made sense as he had already mentioned alchemy so it wasn't surprising in the slightest. But the other man had an... odd presence about them. One that made Ezra both curious and slightly frightened. But, Nan was waiting. They made their way down to the road, giving a small wave to Elthas as they shifted on their heel and made their way down another road to where they hoped the bakery was awaiting.

After securing the bread between getting slightly lost and then through the thick accent and curses of the baker, Ezra finally returned home to Nan's cottage. They felt bad that had it had taken so long, and prayed that the older woman wouldn't be too upset. As they entered the home, Nan was humming softly while seated in her chair, an old oak rocking chair that her deceased husband had carved for her many years ago. Despite its supposed age, the chair seemed well kept, a thick green cushion atop the seat for extra comfort. The old woman had a large cloth in her lap, needle at the ready to make more stitches into what Ezra assumed to be a blanket. She looked up from her work, a small grin forming.

"Welcome back, child! You were gawn an awful lon' time, dear. Was worried ye had eloped while shoppin' fer bread!" Nan cackled, giving a look to the basket containing the bread and a cursory glance over Ezra's being. The Homunculi shuddered unconsciously, then gave the old woman a small smile as the pair moved into the kitchen. As Ezra set the basket down, they couldn't help but feel Nan staring at their back, mentally pondering where the Homunculi had been all this time. After a few moments of trying to unload the bread from the basket, they couldn't stand the feeling of grey eyes peering at the back of their head. "Nan, I would have been here sooner, but I got stopped along the way by pair of nice gentlemen. No, trio? Wait, yes, three of them. Nice men, all around." They paused, giving the woman a look. "Definitely not marriage material."

The two shared a long stare before they both began laugh, Nan's much more shrill compared to Ezra's quiet chuckles. The Homunculi began cutting the bread as they continued to speak, a smile still lingering. "One was named Nevin; very dark red hair. He's an alchemist? Very polite, a little reserved. His friend was an... elf? Which to me was almost surprising to see. I don't think I've seen very many elves wandering about this area. His name was... Elvis? No. Elthas! That's it, Elthas. He was a very true gentlemen. Wanted me to join the two of them plus another man they had met out for dinner at the tavern." Ezra was ready to continue on, but hesitated when Nan made a small gasp of surprise.

"Child, you go out to tha' dinner and have fun. Elthas is a nice boy; used ta help out aroun' 'ere wit his brother. Good lads, they were. Now, git goin'. And no buts!" Nan crooned, giving Ezra a small smack on the backside with her cane. The Homunculi sighed, knowing that any sort of argument with the old woman was pointless and would only result in an unwanted smack to the noggin. After wiping their face down with a towel and a promise to the old woman that they would tell Elthas hello, the Homunculi was off to the tavern. Upon arriving, they would look for the gentlemen they had left about fifteen minutes prior.