Nevin stirred to the sound of voices - Avis', irritated and upset - running away from someone? The other was the man who'd stopped them in the streets - and the redhead shot bolt upright, his eyes frantically scanning the place he was in. Stare was leaning back in a chair, an Elf sitting in front of her. Not, he realized, Elthas, didn't quite look like the same race even. Differing races of Elves? Nevin's head throbbed, and he held one hand against the side of it, groaning. His immediate panic had died down, as he realized that Stare didn't seem concerned, and actually seemed comfortable in the situation.

That was... a great relief. That meant that she knew this man, since the Kenku did not seem like the type who would relax except around friends. The blood mage sat back in the chair and slowly rubbed his forehead, careful not to touch the swelling around his right eye. They were safe, and Stare looked like she was sleeping more normally now, instead of the utterly exhausted state that she had been in before. While watching the unknown Elf, who was smiling softly at her, Nevin reached out through his bond to check on Aphrael - who was currently on the roof of the building they were in. She had been dozing, but now that she knew he was awake feelings of concern flooded their bond. He tried to reassure her as he raised one eyebrow at the unknown man.

"I... take it... you're not.. Vitruvion." Nevin's statement came out as a croak, and he realized that his throat was raw and ragged at the moment. He frowned and massaged his neck - figuring out then that he was still in the scale armor that Stare had given him. He swallowed and tried again. "I don't think... she'd be that calm talking to him." As he spoke his voice regained strength as he gathered his bearings. "My name is Nevin.
Thank you for... well, I assume for not leaving me in the street, at the very least.

Sure! I think we're about ready to wrap it up lol.