Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 5,394
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    You grew up in riches ... I grew up in poverty. You lived on the mountain of the gods, I lived in the slums of the dirtiest city.

My mother was a whore, and she was met by the god in the night,
    not knowing who he was. He raped her, left her and I was born unwanted and unloved ... But I knew what I was. I knew what I could be. I saw the way the rich men threw poor into the gutters, in saw the murder in mortal's eyes. I saw my half siblings worshipped as gods as I suffered, and they kill each other in bloody contests. I saw brother kill brother, the poor man best the rich man to death and I learned. I learned all mortals are sick.

All mortals deserve to be left alone and to die.

But you my brother, the one who is supposed to be above us all ...
    I have seen you play around with these things. I have seen you test them, laugh at them, but also respect and even caress them. I have seen the ... Goodness you spread and I am sickened by you, brother. I came to this world because I had no where else to go anymore. Our father said, "Either give up your godhood or go to another world," when he saw me killing all the other siblings we had, and I chose move. So he sent me here, and I hoped to find you cursing these cruel creatures for what they are. But ...

Brother, oh brother. You have gone to far. Playing god, giving hope ... This cannot be. You play with mortals too close and must learn. Learn of me, learn that I have been watching for fifteen years now, waiting. And now I strike.

My name is Vardrexis, son of Ansaldo, the One God of Ansaldo's world, and I am here to shut down your empire
    Last edited by Stare; 11-01-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Thread Title: Of Kith and Kin
    Judgment Type: No Judgment

Stare receives 3800 EXP, 350 GP and "Five blue marbles. Made from a glass that can be enchanted. Tiny little balls, about two inches maximum across." (assuming they are calli glass, let me know if you want this changed).

Nevin receives 700 EXP and 80 GP.

Sorry for the delay, I assigned you each some bonus rewards to make up for it. Congratulations!

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    All rewards added.

Stare reaches level 6!