This is for Dirks to reply to, after our conversation, and is a continuation of http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?32204 this transaction.
Artemis returned to the shop, confident that the shipment of ancient dragonscales were on their way. However, after a discussion with his trusted friend, he returned feeling like he'd been over-quoted. He approached the marble table, looking for the same old man to approach, wondering where the man had gone. "Hello?" the warrior called, not hearing a sound in the shop. "I think there must have been a misunderstanding of sorts in our last conversation. I wanted to sort it out before the scales for the project arrive." He leaned forward over the table, looking for the man. He could feel someone's presence close by but for whatever reason, his enhanced sensory ability couldn't pinpoint the entity. "I wanted to renegotiate."

As a reminder, below is the item description as it will appear in my profile after being purchased, to help with approval/pricing. I will reference this transaction when the thread I intend to write for this is approved so I can receive the spoil as part of the thread and dip into my coffers to pay it off.

Chromatic Ancient Dragonscale Armor: A full set of armor made of a full set of ancient chromatic dragonscales - red, blue, green, black, white - has been refined into a mosaic of armor. The large scales of the ancient dragons have been cut and reformed into small pieces, sewn together using n'jalian spidersilk for its tensile strength onto sifan cloth as its base. The protective armor is comprised of a coif, a breastplate, vambraces, chaps,and shin-pads. The benefit of the armor not only provides substantial protection as a result of the durability of the sifan cloth and scales to slashing and stabbing, but significant elemental protection against frost, fire, lightning, and acid damage. This also works to boost Artemis' own elemental magic of frost, fire, and lightning elements. This effect stacks with his natural resistance and gade undersuit, leaving him nearly impervious to elemental magics. The scales have been alchemically coated to appear matte black in their neutral state, but are also able to shift color in accordance with Artemis' Medallion of Concealment. The armor also bares an enchantment that allows the set to repair itself if damaged in combat or under any other circumstances, effectively making it indestructible in the grand scheme of things. However, the self-repair of the armor takes at least a 24 hour period, up to a week with severe damage.