Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin let out a soft sigh and shook his head. He had finished packing up, but when he came back down stairs the Elf that had been rather rude to Stare was pacing back and forth with an angry look on her face in the hall that led to the dining room. When she heard his footsteps on the stairs she spun around and glared at him, and Nevin raised one red eyebrow as she huffed and stormed off. As she shoved past him, the elf spat in his direction.

“She won’t always be his favorite.” And then she was gone. Nevin stared after her for a moment before shaking his head slowly.

“You have no idea, Miss. None at all.” Nevin had only a rough idea at this point, but he was beginning to see that the bond between the two of them, as twisted as its origin was, was as permanent as they came. The Elf girl would not have a chance of coming in between that, no matter how much she might want to. Now then. He turned to look at the closed doors, and figured that Mer had been removed from the chamber so the two of them could discuss business. If that was the case…

He found where Druss had gotten to - the butler showing no signs whatsoever of having suffered from his snoring last night - and left a message for the master of the house with the man. It was simply an offer that if Vitruvion desired more of the ‘potion that had proven useful yesterday’ then Nevin would be able to supply some, discreetly. After making sure that the man had the message down firmly - in writing, as well as orally - Nevin made his way to the stable. He wanted to say goodbye to the feisty ball of red feathers that had apparently taken a liking to him, because as soon as Nevin entered the area, Rai’s head shot over his stall door, and he let out a loud croon. The redheaded alchemist walked over to the stall and began to pat Rai’s neck.

“It was nice meeting you, thank you for deigning to carry me. I’ll make sure to ask Stare if I can come back to visit you some time, Rai - but I have to go now, and I don’t think the master of this house would appreciate me making off with his mounts very much at all.”

“The one to worry about is me,” Stare said, appearing behind him as she trudged over the stones of the back yard. “I won't let you steal him.”

Her eyes smiled as she walked over. Behind her the house rose like a beacon of hope and sanity in the world she lived in. As she came over Sen let out a chirp before attempting to stuff his own head beside Rai's, the two chocobos now fighting for space. Two males may have been a bad idea. Eventually though after a few nicks and tugs Sen won the right and was petted by his loving mistress.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Stare receives 2950 EXP and 260 GP!

Nevin receives 3280 EXP and 275 EXP!

This thread will now be submitted to the workshop for peer review.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    All rewards added!