Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 5,394
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    "Whatever I did wrong, are you going to tell me or just sit there and make me figure it out for myself?"

Blue eyes lifted their brows. Slowly, the eyes blinked, looking right back at her. Finally, he had returned. After three long days of being away he had stepped into the house once more and expected all to be as it was. As it was supposed to be, had been in the previous times he was away. But Stare had spent those days with a sick feeling in her stomach that she had done something horribly wrong. Nobody could deny that she hadn't, and thus she was certain that she had.

They were in the study, oak furniture warm in a bright sun. It was hot, far hotter than it had been for several days and Stare had started to get roasting in her feathers. She had begun to pant more, an act not often seen in humanoids and so she had had to do it out of sight. That, joined with the frustration she had felt ... It was hard. Crazy. Mental.

"Stare. Go back to your duties," he softly said, gesturing to the door, that she had left open after striding in.

She paused and furrowed her brow. "You haven't answered my question," she demanded. "What did I do that meant you went by yourself?"

Having been halfway through writing a note Vitruvion now breathed in slowly before slowly lowering the pen. "Stare. I asked you to leave."

"And I asked to know what it was I did. You said we were going together - Mer even through a massive fuss about it! Then suddenly I'm no longer wanted, I mean-"

Vitruvion stared at her hard, forcing her words to cut off as he suddenly turned his soft look into a glare. Still though, she gazed back with passion, needing an answer to her question now more than ever. It was too burning, threatening her sleep every night for the last three ...

"Do I have to order you?" He said each word slowly and precisely, but still in a measured tone.

Quickly she blinked, and she shook her head. "No ..." She said slowly. "I just didn't understand ..."

"Understand this, girl. When I decide to do something alone, it is because I need to alright. For my own reasons, my own desires. You have no reason to question me on this - I still have private matters, despite what connections you have to me. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes," she flinched at the harshnwes of his words. "Yes sir."

"Then I suggest you do what I asked and leave," he hissed, pointing right at the door. "Go from here."

She nodded and ducked her head.

Then there was a pause. "Oh Stare?"

Uneasily she looked up, knowing his power. Her body tensed, ready for a slap, a harsh reality, a blow.

"The ape orcs were all dead. Seems it's still only kenku for me. For now."
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Thread Title: Owl of my Youth - Mercenaries Have Lives
    Judgment Type: No Judgment

Stare receives 5867 EXP, 135 GP and the following spoils:

One vial worth of Bane Wood Spider blood (lesser poison that makes the victim drowsy. Lasts for up to ten minutes, and can cause one to fall asleep if subject to three doses or more in that time)
    One Bane Wood Spider claw (same effect as above)
    Congratulations!

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    All rewards added.