Sweet Crimson. We had success, progress. This spider woman was apt enough to realize that I had said my name - and the gasp and excitement on her face showed that she was as enthusiastic about the step in the right direction as I was. Her pronunciation of my name was a bit... strange, but at the same time. This was a person who had been thrown here from Crimson only knows where, didn't speak my language, and resembled me only in half of her form. I was not about to be upset that she could day my name in any degree I could recognize.

Then she pronounced a name, one that felt... Familiar. Was it.... Where had I heard 'Moffit' before? I turned the thought over in my head as I responded to her.

"Moffat. No, that's not right. Muffit? No, no - wait that's the fairy tale. Moff-it. Moffit." I couldn't match the click that she put at the end, aside from snapping my tongue - which I tried on the second pronunciation. Well. At least we knew each other's names now. But wait. Muffit, what was she.... Right. I resolved to never explain that name, and forbid Sketch from mentioning that nursery rhyme around this woman. I doubt she'd appreciate the comparison to a woman who got scared of spiders.

Moving on from that. The portal, bow she had appeared. I drew a large circle in the dirt, then a small eight-legged and two-armed figure falling from it, onto a stick figure. I tapped the spider figure and pointed to her, then the stick figure and tapped myself. Then I drew a question mark by the portal.

"Any idea why you fell, Miss Moffit?"