Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 9,179
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 9,179

GP

Name
    Vincent Cain
    Race
    Human (Tap Phantom)
    Energy rippled and roared as Vincent was sucked from reality itself. He’d dropped his guard, and whatever strange force had caught his attention had decided to act. He could feel the intense energy of the tap boiling over him. He heard a cry, and he turned, or at least he thought he turned to see Rayleigh sailing through the ether after him.

“Ray!” Vincent roared extending his hand towards her. He hisses and focuses, trying to gain control of his movement. Teleportation was easy, when it was on his terms. This was chaos, he could barely see, but finally his hand met hers and he gripped it tightly pulling her into an embrace. Wether he had managed to slow his own pace, or through sheer divine providence the two found themselves hurtling through pure energy, on a trip to anywhere else, possibly oblivion for all either of them knew. Vincent opened his mouth to say something. For all he knew, these could be his last words to her, and then it stopped.

WHAM.

The two landed somewhere with a thud. Vincent hissed, having taken most of the blow cushioning Ray’s landing. He desperately sucked in breaths between clenched teeth as his vision blurred. Ray stirred slightly, laying on top of him. When the nausea and dizziness from pain and teleportation, his pupils began to focus and his visions clear. The ceiling above them seemed to be some strange white tile, looking oddly familiar. A soft glow of warm off yellow light seemed to bathe over it all.

“Where are we?” Ray managed to groan as she rolled off of Vincent.

“No clue…” Vince replied sitting up. He found himself staring at a familiar door. It was white and made of some rather non-descript wood. Curiously he rose to his feet and put a hand on it, turning the brass nob and opening it. Before him laid a dark room, sparse of furniture with piles of clothes scattered about randomly. The bed was just a mattress, no sheets, and a blanket that seemed haphazardly thrown to the side. As his dark vision settled, his lips curled into a frown. He turned around to find the room they landed in. On the far side was a small coffee table with a half-eaten cheese pizza, and a still fizzling glass of soda.

Ray glanced around confused. While some of the furniture looked familiar, many of the objects surrounding her were foreign in their entirety. The pizza did look familiar, and the text on the side seemed oddly legible even though she wasn’t sure it was common.

“Papa…Johns?” She muses aloud. “Wait a minute…that’s…”

“Earth.” Vince replied. “We’re on earth.”

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Thread Title: Island in the Sun
    Type: Workshop
    Full Rubric Judgement: No

Cards of Fate receives:

1950 EXP
    145 GP

Rayleigh receives:

1550 EXP
    130 GP

Rewards to be added soon.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Rewards Added

Congratulations to Cards for reaching Level 11!!!!
    Last edited by Garron; 09-29-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."