Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    An amused, fond smile spread across Felicity's face as Nevin mused in the back. It was rather fun, the way he mumbled to himself and fumed away brought Felicity's usual senses of energy back.

As he flipped through a black book, Felicity pushed herself off the counter. Her bare feet felt the dust and fragments of dirt on the floorboards. She walked over and attempted to peak at the book. It was here that he looked up. As peridot orbs locked to his, the lamp's light illuminated his eyes. They had previously appeared black like coal, but now they shone a dark, burning crimson burgundy.

She took several steps back. An eyebrow was raised with innocent curiosity as he spoke. The concept of a calming potion or pill was of great relief. However, the confirmation of blood drawing caused a nervousness to form in her gut.

She clasped her hands behind her back as Nevin pulled out the necessary supplies for the deed.

A needle.

Instantly, the memory of the injection of the serum viciously attacked her mind. "I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" She let out a loud gasp. "Nev'a." She started to shake. Sweat formed in her hands as her arms fell to her side.

The dark thought crossed her mind. Except you did.

Nevin's words snapped her out of the moment her eyes were glued to the needle. A sharp breath. She shook her head firmly. Daisuke drew blood with needles before. This should be a peice of cake... right?

Her hands turned into fists. She closed her eyes, taking a large breath in. I'm okay. It's okay. Breathe. Can't lose it so close to bleeding... She let it out. The breathe was calm, yet slightly shook. Her fear of needles had been caused when one shot hurt her. She could be one shot away from becoming well again. She would not back out now!

She opened her eyes. They had a dark fire behind them; determined and bold. Hints of an anger hidden deep down bubbled up in them for brief flashes of time; but she had spent her whole life concealing them. She put them back where they belonged: beneath.

She nodded, "Whatever suits you best."

She then smirked, "Let's do this."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 11-29-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.