Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Bloody Fury and Alchemy

Blood Fury and Alchemy

[Closed to Nevin.]

~~~

A bright fedora with a green ribbon covered a teenager's head. Her brown pants, dark green shirt, and ebony jacket modestly hung over a sturdy and strong body. For someone so young, the half-human carried a powerful physical might. In a rough hand, she held a small card between her fingers. It had the shop information of an alchemist named Nevin Aimaparapoiitis.

Hopefully, he could help her get to the bottom of a dire mystery she spent almost two years on.

Her left hand fell onto a bronze nob. All fingers but one grasped the nob. The other was horrifically mangled from a bad experience long past, dead and devoid of blood. With her remaining four didgets, she turned the nob.

She opened the door. As she stepped inside, she observed her surroundings. Herbal Magick was a small, humble shop. The lab had neatly organized, narrow shelves with a diversity of potions and medications. The many colors of the liquid potions were truly the greatest of mysteries one could crack indoors. The woman was more prone to exploring the outdoors and adventuring in the dangerous wilds. However, her work as a starting alchemist interested her just as much. Labs like these felt surprisingly warm and home.

Setting neatly on the counter in pleasant glass jars, there was a selection of candies. The teenager's sweet tooth drew her to the array of honey treats and hard candies. She was never too old for candy. The floorboards moaned as she stepped across the floor, observing them all. For a moment, her mouth curved into a smile over the fantasy of eating all of them! Yet, the much more serious and urgent need that brought her here caused her grin to fall. She stuffed the card she was holding into a jacket pocket, then reached for the fedora.

She pulled the hat off, her flame colored hair slightly ruffled from wearing it. Her eyes were a darker shade of green, somewhat unnatural for the average person if they were observed incredibly close. Her more narrow forehead was the most obvious pointer towards her neanderthal DNA.

She reached up and tapped the bell on the wooden counter. She opened her mouth and nervously called. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 11-29-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.