Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

Catgirl Roommate Has Lovecraftian Tentacles!? (Closed)

There was an odd tugging, prodding, and sliding feeling across Nevin's skin as he slowly brought himself awake. There was also a weight pressing in to one side of his body, pinning his left arm down against the bed beneath him. It took a few moments for his brain to start up enough for him to realize part of what was going on here. Slowly he rolled his head to look to the left and looked down, and sure enough there was a set of blue-furred ears twitching slightly, on top of a mussed up head of blue hair. Once again, Eteri had decided to leave her own little nest that she had built up in the partitioned section of the room and made her way over to his bed, cuddling against him in the night. This was not the first time this had happened, in the few times the cat girl had visited Nevin had learned that she apparently quite liked to cuddle against him while he was asleep.

The things that had emerged from his ....friend? Friend was the right word, yes - those were new. They looked almost like ghostly versions of his own thread tendrils, save for the facts that they were a darker red, had a strange, ethereal almost see through quality to them and had sparks of black rolling across them. They were almost impossible to see in the dark of his tiny bedroom - and only the light of the moon peeking through the window let him see them at all. They were tracing across his body, almost caressing him - and that was a very weird sensation - and leaving trails of those black sparks behind for a moment. The truly weird part was the fact that some of his own threads had slid forth from his skin and were coiled together in a tendril, and one of the tentacles emerging from Eteri had twined around it. Nevin was still getting used to the fact that he could feel with his threads, so this was a decidedly weird sensation that he had no clue what to make of.

Well. Aside from the panic that gripped him for a moment at the fact that there was something wrong with Eteri. She had never mentioned tentacles before so this was something she may not know about herself. An almost scream was strangled on his lips when he realized that Eteri didn't seem to be in any pain from her .... extrusions, and was instead purring contentedly into his side. Well. This was... problematic. One of the tentacles slid up to coil around his neck, and Nevin decided that this needed to stop. Like, now.

"Eteri - Eteri, I need you to wake up. Eteri, come on." Nevin tried to move his arm underneath her, ignoring the soft sensations pressing into his arm and side as he did so. The tentacles roaming across his body were far more important at the moment.
    Last edited by Nevin; 11-29-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Mmmrrrph...." I mumbled, still asleep. I faintly heard one of the fish call my name. Oh yeh... I was chasing fish in my dreams, they were as big as me, and ran on their tiny little tail fins, but I was quicker than that. I groaned and opened my mouth out wide to bite into one of them (and in the process, ended up gently gnawing on one of Nevin's arms)

"Eteri!" The fish cried out. "Eteri I need you to wake up! Come on!"

Now...that was a very weird thing for a fish to say I let go of it, since it'd probably be harder for it to try and talk as I was eating it. <"Look Mister, a girls gotta eat to live and its the circle of life. If you weren't so delicious I'd let you go - but I'm hungry, and you're a fish sooo...."

Before we could finish our tit-for-tat however, the world around me shook and crumbled away, my dream disappeared as I slowly opened my eyes. Gingerly rubbing them. "MMmm?" I lifted my face away from Nevin. Barely noticing the wet patch of drool that sat where I was resting my head. "What is?" I asked before yawning and opening my mouth wide. I arched my back. "Is morning?" I asked, slowly blinking.

No...wait. It was still dark. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why did Nevin have his arms wrapped around me, did he shake me awake? In the middle of the night? I grumpily pushed him away. Then just for god measure continued to kick at him till he was forced off the bed. "Mah bed now." I said to him as I poked my tongue out. "You fault for waking! Why wake Eteri! It night! Night for sleep."

I held out three fingers before him, forgetting that he probably couldn't see in the dark as well as I could. "Morning for sleep naps. Afternoon nap. Night sleeps. No wake Eteri!" I chastised.

"Eteri!" Nevin said exasperated as he pushed himself up off the floor. "Are you ok?"

"mmm?"

He seemed to be staring at me, or around me. I shifted my gaze- but saw nothing. "Am fine?"

I pointed to him, seeing the tiny needle protrusions from his body. Not only that, but a big...bloody...one, it looked like a bunch of little ones wanted to have a super hugging contest but then span around waaay too fast and ended up getting put into a giant pencil sharpener. I wrinkled my nose. "What that?"

I carefully peered off the bed, he was bleeding? Did he get stabbed by this thing? My eyes darted to his chest. No...it looked like it was coming from him. I hadn't seen anything like it. "Why bleeding?" I asked, becoming more and more awake as the seconds ticked by.

Wait...was that a weapon?

My curiosity and outstretched hand suddenly pulled back and away. "Y-You not hurt Eteri! Right?"

I recalled the time that Scarleet girl captured me... and nailed my ears down to the floor... along with my tail. My hands instinctively reached up to my ears as I scrambled back away from him. "Is sorry... Is sorry... be good. Eteri be good. No hurt!" I whimpered.

Last edited by Amari; 11-29-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    "No, I'm not bleeding, these are -" Nevin's attempt to explain about his threads was cut short by the terror and panic in Eteri's actions as she scrambled away. Sitting on the ground, the man was thankful that he had taken to sleeping with trousers on as he stood up, trying to figure out why Eteri had suddenly pulled away. She had clamped her hands over her ears and was rocking back and forth, her tail lashing in fright, as she stared at him, eyes wide and unseeing. The redheaded alchemist froze when he realized what the girl was saying over and over again, whimpering the words out under her breath.

"No, no no, I'm not going to hurt you Eteri, no hurts coming." The man pulled his threads back inside, the crimson sliding beneath his skin and vanishing from sight as Nevin carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. She scooted away a bit, until his threads had completely vanished, and then she slowly uncurled - not a lot, just a little bit, still watching him with wide, fearful eyes. It was disconcerting to see the normally happy or inquisitive girl so scared. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Those are - they're a part of me, like your tail. Just red not blue." He spoke in a low, calm tone, trying to soothe the fear from her.

"I - You didn't see them, but you had something like them coming out of you as well.They - well, they were a lot like mine actually." Cobalt and Scarlet, did she know about them already? What on earth had those been and why in the name of the Great Flow had they been rubbing against him? The man drummed his fingers against his leg as he thought, fingers moving rhythmically as he waited to see if the cat-girl would relax enough to respond to him. He wasn't sure about that though -
    she did seem rather scared of him. He just wished he knew why, so he could avoid that happening again.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I blinked, he said I had the same thing coming out of me? "No sense...?" I whispered. My heart still racing. A big strong part of me knew Nevin wasn't going to hurt me (I finally got his name right) If he had planned to - surely he would have done so already. Besides... it wasn't like I had anything of value. Just a bag of ol' soul pieces. "Promise?" I asked warily. The man before me nodded.

"Promise." He extended a hand out toward me and I stared at it silently for a few minutes. Contemplating all the things that he could do. Would his hand open up wide and swallow me hole? Would he pull me into his body only to have all those little spikes pinpri- wait. WAIT! Pinpricks! When we first met. My hand had them all over it. Was HE the one responsible.

"Hmmph!"

No wonder he was being so nice. It was guilt. I slowly lowered my hands from my ears and crawled closer to him. His hand lifted up and landed on my head.

Pat Pat

Okay... yeh... ok... I suppose he wasn't going to hurt me after all. I was still quiet, which I guess unnerved Nevin. Who had always seem me as loud and talkative. (Admittedly, I am these two things)

"Why things do that?" I asked finally. "What doing to you?" I didn't let my eyes leave his, I wanted answers. I wanted to know why he had scary things coming out of him that reminded me of the redheaded woman who locked me up. Were they related? Did they have the same problems? No... his soul was broken and torn, but it wasn't pure and condensed death.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    The wariness in Eteri's voice was understandable - Nevin was wary of getting too close to her himself, especially now that he knew she didn't even know about her own frisky tentacles. Despite that, when she slowly inched forward, he found himself reaching out and slowly stroking the top of her head trying to soothe her fears. He didn't know why she had panicked, but at least she trusted him enough to relax at least a little despite that.

She looked up into his eyes, watching him carefully as she tilted her head into his hand. The silence was a little unnerving, with the only other times she had been this quiet being when she was deep asleep, so when she finally spoke it made him twitch slightly as her voice broke the quiet. His fingers stilled in their gentle scratching motion and he frowned in thought.

"If you're asking about yours, I have no clue why they were ah, massaging me. As for why I have them... Some very bad people yes ago tried to make me into something.
    I stopped then, but even with that some of their changes... Stuck." Being trapped inside his own body had been a living nightmarish hell. If all he had to live with from that experience was these threads that now stayed with him, he would have been able to cope - but now he knew that there were other beasts out there that were trying to restart that hellish process.

"Ah, but. I can control them, and I found out I can feel with them. So, maybe it's not all bad news for that." He gave her a little smile before scooting back to sit against the wall.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I huffed, annoyed when he stopped scratching me. I wanted more of those, but I guess... this was somewhat of a serious moment, wasn't it? It had that sort of atmosphere to it. I wrinkled my nose. I was never good with these moments. I would say the wrong thing, or mess something up. I'd get too loud or too quiet. Crap... I'm being quiet now aren't I?

I blinked and watched as he butt-scooted across the floor (like a dog does when it has wormies) till he hit the back wall. I slinked off the bed to follow. First the left hand hit the floor, then the right, followed by my feet, soundlessly creeping forward till I sat just two feet away from him. He said something about massaging? What did that word mean?

"What Massaging?" I asked.

Nevin blinked at me. "Massaging, like rubbing gently on something. I uh..." He averted his gaze from mine. "Does that make sense?"

I nodded. Yes. It did. "So like scratches, or head pats?" I asked. He gave a series of short nods, still keeping his gaze away from me. Gosh I know I had bedhead but I couldn't be that bad to look at. He was so rude sometimes. "Maybe they return favour?" I suggested. This got his attention. HIs dark eyes shifted back to give me a curious look. I elaborated. "Because you give Eteri many massages?"

"I-I what!? No I don't. That's different."

Damn...I guess I misinterpreted it, stupid language barriers. This would be so much easier if he spoke Akashimian, or if we all just communicated by liek dancing, that would be fun right? Wasn't that how bees communicated? Oh gosh! I would love to meet a giant bee and do a dance with it, and see if it understood me. I bet a bee would be a good dance partner, even if it didn't have arms. It'd be able to move its feet like crazy good!

Oh crap...Nevin had been talking, and here I am sitting and thinking about the birds and the bees.

What did he say? It sounded serious. Bad things? something bad happened to him? That made sense. "Is that why you soul is gross?" I asked. He winced at the insult. "Can I see the things? How feel with?"

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    "Massages, especially the ones like what your ah, your extensions were doing, tend to be a bit more sensual than just head pats or scritching." Nevin had seen the flash of confusion then the slight frown before Eteri had gotten distracted by her own inner thoughts. He wondered where those had gone, as she sat there quietly swaying in front of him. The alchemist really, really wished she would sit down. And pull up her shirt.

Then he stared at her, his eyebrows rising in shock. After how scared of his threads she had been, he certainly didn't expect for her to ask to examine them. Nevin slowly lifted one hand up, and let the threads in his palm slide outwards. At first they were just the small, individual threads, but under his mental command they began to wind together into a larger 'rope'.

Dancing to his will, the crimson rope rose up and waved at Eteri, then coiled up into a circle before extending outwards. As he manipulated his extra extremity, he spoke softly. "I'm not entirely sure how they feel though, just that I can feel contact on them. Warm sensations, soft ones - they're about as sensitive as my fingertips, so fairly so. I didn't realize I could feel with them at first, I normally had only been taking them out when I actively needed to do something with them, and apparently when I'm focused sensations from them, what I feel with them, is easy to ignore."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Whoa..." I slumped down on the ground, planting my butt firmly between his extended legs. "That strange...." And it was...he said he could control them, but they came out of him when he slept, and apparently out of me when I slept? That sounded freaky. Much strange.

I prodded one gently with my finger. "So can use like hands?" I asked. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then changed his mind at the last minute. He cleared his throat. "Yeh, something like that."

I let my palm graze gently up and down the length of one of the larger ones. Now that I was seeing them like this...they weren't really that scary.

Honestly though, a part of me was tempted to rip them out of his body. It was a small part...a dark part that didn't really feel like me. I didn't want to hurt Nevin, but boy oh howdy oh golly gee willikers did I want to grab hold of those things, rip them out hard and..

and..

and eat them...

I licked my lips at the thought. What did they taste like? chicken? Fish? Maybe a salty sort of jerky? I haven't really thought about eating people before, but I hear they taste like chicken or piggies. Maybe one tiny bite...would Nevin mind? Would he notice?

Hungry eyed I stalked a little closer...a liiiiitle closer.... I opened my mouth juuust that teeny tiny bit.

And then...

I realised how utterly absurd that notion was. I shook my head vigorously and slapped my cheeks. "Gross! Eew! no eat things!" I snapped at myself.

Nevin was, suffice to say....startled at my words. "What did you ...just say? Did you- Eteri were you going to eat them?"

"What? Yes! No! No no! I just wanted them inside of me!" I rambled on, "I wasn't going eat because they looked tasty or anything! I just... This ..this awkward now yes?"

I let go of the tendril and shoved my hands firmly into my lap. "Is Sorry!"

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin very slowly retracted his thread, watching the way Eteri's eyes tracked it. When she had started crawling forward, and leaning forward with her mouth open, he had actually been frozen still by the rather brilliant blush that had shot through his body.
    Suffice to say at that point the blood mage's blood flow had not been operating as intended.

However, the girl suddenly sat back on her heels - still between his legs - declaring she had just wanted a taste, and that had done a fair job of dumping ice water... On Nevin's head. So now he was trying to think of what to say, as she looked down and away, staring at her hands that she had shoved into her lap. She was definitely closer to her animal nature than Rainee had been - no, that was not fair to Eteri. In truth, he barely knew the other cat girl, and one of their two meetings had been while she was drugged up on catnip.

He swore to himself to never, ever, let Eteri find the catnip he had in the store. Nevin thought he might not survive that situation entirely intact - or with his chastity intact. With that thought in mind he coughed into his hand before reaching up with the other one to rub the top of Eteri's head gently.

"A little, but that happens. I think perhaps we should see about getting you some food though - I don't think you'd be happy with yourself if you started nibbling on me." Whether he would enjoy the nibbling or not was an entirely different matter and not one he was found to think about at the moment. No, not while she was sitting between his legs.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I wasn't exactly hungry. So I wasn't entirely sure why I wanted to... or had the urge to eat those things. I furrowed my brows, pouting. "No.. Eteri no eat Nevin!" I mumbled. Feeling ashamed I had been so tempted to do so mere moments before. Just what had come over me? "Was that feels!" I said as I pressed a hand to the mid of my chest. "Feels inside tell Eteri to but Eteri no want."

I bet he wouldn't even taste that good. I lifted my head and offered him a wry grin as he toussled my hair, his fingers entangled in my blue trestles. That always felt nice. He was trying to comfort me. So I guess I shouldn't have anything to feel bad about then...right?

"Eteri no think you'd taste good." I said. "I prove." I said again.

"You what now?" Nevin asked, slightly alarmed.

"Is ok...." I muttered as I stalked closer. His breath stilled as I drew closer, crawling on hands and knees. I placed one hand on his upper leg to lift myself up because he was tall. Very tall. Too tall. (Why though? I think this man was the tallest I have ever seen in Althanas...ever!) I leaned forward and went for the nearestest, closest part of skin.

The crook of his neck, namely, the space between his shoulder and neck.

nibble nibble

He tasted....a little salty? there was no real way to tell what he'd really taste like without biting down hard and I promised him I wouldn't. Instead I drew away.

"Bleh.. like salty...not nice salty...strange salty.." I muttered as I scratched the taste off my tongue.

"No need eat Nevin." I grinned as I gave him a reassuring pat on the head. "Is safe from that! Pinky promise!"