Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    "Well, I'm glad you don't want to eat me -" Nevin had just started to feel a modicum of relief. But as with many things, it was tinged with concern too - something inside Eteri did want to hurt him?
    Or at least, eat a part of him? Before he could follow up on that concern though - well, his brain short circuited. The feline female had already been close enough that if Nevin didn't know how innocent she was he would have been having some problems.

But then she was even closer, and a heady, musky scent filled his nose and Nevin found it hard to focus. That is, until sharp, delicate teeth nipped at his skin, sending shivers up and down his entire body. A full body blush shot over Nevin, making the lines across his body disappear as his skin changed shade to match them. At some point when her teeth had been on him he had made a noise, but he wasn't sure what it was.

What he was sure of was that - she needed to not be on his lap. Immediately. Suiting action to thought, he scooped her up and moved her to the side, and quickly stood up. He looked in every direction but at her as he spoke.

"I'm- I'm feeling hungry, let's go eat" Ah, Crimson. He was stammering.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Huh!" I felt myself being gently lifted up and placed to the side. He made a strange noise. Almost like a moan, but it wasn't one that was...pained what was it? I swear I heard sounds like that before. I furrowed my brows trying to think... what made that sound?

...bears? No....they growled... bee's buzzed... cows mooed... Oh... wait...

I covered my mouth as my ears shot up, when I realised what that sounded like. It sounded like things ...like the things my sister got herself involved in! Still with my hands over my mouth I looked up at Nevin. He was avoiding my gaze. Oh geez... oh golly gee gosh. I didn't mean to make him all flustered like that. My sister always told me that was my issue, that I was completely oblivious to the nature of men. Of course I was... I was a girl! well.. kind of... half cat...half girl... yeh... but STILL

What did my sister call it? spiky? No... Hungry? No... that had to do with food.

"Nevin..." I asked, finally pulling my hands away from my mouth as I pushed myself up off the floor. "Is that the horned noise?" I asked. He quickly changed the subject to eating.

Oh...

Well.. Maybe I was wrong. I sighed, feeling my own cheeks all hot and bothered. About as much as he looked. Maybe I was wrong, and it was just a warm night. I gave him a small nod.

"Yes. Food!" I said, tail swinging side to side - I could always go for food. Even if it was still in the middle of the night. "When eat we can talk more about things inside us?" I inquired, trying to make him feel better. "May help?" I asked as I padded behind him when he turned to make haste toward the kitchen.

"Do have meat?"
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    "The horned noi- ack." Nevin felt his blush ratchet up a notch. "Horny? Is that - I - ye-lets get food now yes food is safe." Cooking would keep him from thinking about the half-dressed cat girl that was far, far too close to him. He swallowed, and half turned, leading the way out of his tiny side of the bedroom. Anything not to fhink about those slender legs and the -

Nevin promptly strode out of the room into the small area that served as his kitchen and dining room. He maneuvered past the book shelf and the work table, over to the ice box, and grabbed a chunk of ice from inside that he pressed against his head to cool the blush. Then before Eteri could catch up to him, he dropped the ice back into the box before picking up a chunk of chicken breast that he took the cutting board.

The man busied himself with preparing food, cutting the chicken into thin strips and making sure all the bones were out. He turned his dark gaze to Eteri who had moved up silently behind him, and cleared his throat. "Ah. Right. You said you prefer your meat raw, or at least your fish. Do you want me to just give you some of this, or do you want me to cook it again like how I cooked the fish?" Each meal had been a bit of a gamble on what she wanted that time, so he tried to ask before cooking all of the meat up. He did his best not to look down her shirt as he asked, he had only just managed to calm himself down.
    Last edited by Nevin; 11-30-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I crossed my arms tightly over my chest as I contemplated this, "hmm..."

"Dammit..." Nevin hissed under his breath.

I blinked, only just catching what he said. "Et tu? Nevin you ok?" He nodded, turning his eyes to the filleted chicken before him. He must be hungry. Actually...staring at the chicken, I felt my stomach growl. I was too. I would normally eat it raw, it wasn't the first time I'd have hunted and devoured my own food but I was interested in the way he cooked things, and how different it made the tastes and textures.

"Can cook. Want see what like." I said as I pressed closer, standing on my tiptoes to peer over his shoulder as he tried to work. Grabbing hanging herbs from the ceiling. I pressed myself against his back, wrinkling my nose. (what was that sudden smell?) I shook my head, ignoring it. "What that?" I asked.

"This? It's.. ah..coriander."

"Coh-ree-an-duh?" I repeated. "That make taste nice?" I wanted to get a closer look. I leaned forward and sniffed the air. Ah! It smelt nice. There was that strange smell too, it reminded me of something, almost musky. Was that a herb too? "What will now do?" I asked.

"E-Eteri how about you go sit at the table. This..won't take long."

I pouted. Why was he being so mean? I was just trying to learn. "Yes. Fine." I said, before muttering under my breath. <"I'm just trying to learn more about you and your culture you distant meanie butt."> I turned, and on purposefully gave him a bump with my hip so he'd stumble. "Nyer!" I thew my head over my shoulder, sticking my tongue out at him as I sauntered over to the table and sat down.

These tables were always so high....

I pressed my head against the table and kicked my legs freely as I watched him work. "Nevin. Why think you spike move on own? Or Eteri's energy inside? What else they do? Jsut hands? Look like needle?"

He seemed uncomfortable with something...so I distracted him with a barrage of questions. That and I was curious too I wanted to know.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Three times. Three times while Eteri had been pressing herself up against his back, her arms wrapped his waist, Nevin had nearly turned around and - done something inappropriate. Instead he had nearly cut himself or smashed a finger as he worked on preparing the food. After she had sat down with a loud huff - and bumping him and making him run into the counter top with his stomach and just below - he was able to focus on the food at least a little more and stopped injuring himself.

Once she was sitting down, he was able to mix the chicken and herbs together, coating the meat in the spices and herbs before setting them into a pan to start simmering with some lemon juice. It would take a little bit to cook like this, but it should be worth the wait. He took the other chair and moved it across the table from Eteri,
    putting the solid wood between them as a defense.

Thankfully she asked about something that wasn't - distracting, so he was able to focus on that. He leaned back in his chair and ran his hands through his hair as he huffed in thought.

"Well. I've already learned in the past that mine will react to my subconscious desires if you am not alert and aware - I actually found out I could feel with them when someone grabbed one while I didn't know they had slipped out. It's possible that, well, while yours were rubbing me I wanted to reciprocate - ah, return the act - even thought I was asleep. I have no idea why yours came out though, and it's clear you couldn't fell them. And no, I can make them come out from a lot more than just my hand." His left hang came up and gently traced a finger along his skin, following one of the myriad red lines that were visible on his chest.

"I can actually make them come out pretty much anywhere from my skin. And they can act as needled, or as whips, or as ropes, or to make me stronger." He lifted his arm up higher and the Crimson threads slid out of his skin and wrapped around his limb, coating it in red. Then he reached out his coated hand to her, to let her feel the smooth and almost slick surface.

"If I want to I can make them a bit sticky as well, makes it easier to grab things with them." Of course, he waited to say this until she was experimentally poking his red hand with one finger, and he shifted the threads to their adhesive state with a grin. Only for a moment though, to give her resistance when she tried to pull her finger away - too long and she might have hurt herself.

This, this was safe. Talking to her about his nature from across the table was safe and good.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

"oh...ohhh!" I ran my fingers up and down the strange slick red of his arm almost excitedly. "It like velvet!" I said, when really I meant silk. But, I got the two confused. "It strange, you do much! All I do is fix souls and-" I went to pull my hands away "G-Gah!" They were stuck. Was this what he meant when he said it acted like a glue. He was right. "Eteri stuck to Nevin!" I said as I tugged again, and again. I slid off the chair and down under the table trying to pull myself away. But no good. This was no good. Then - just as quickly as my hands had stuck. They unstuck, and the force caused me to fall back onto the floor. "Nevin!" I huffed as I pushed myself back onto my knees. "That could make accident!" I chastised.

Then...there was that underlining scent again, it was almost.. hmm what was it? what was the word to use when you really liked it? It was good? No, that wasn't right...It was alluring. Yes! That! I sniffed the air in front of me and frowned. What was that?

"Is something wrong?" Nevin asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. Is fine." I said as I stood and headed toward the cooking chicken.

"It's not ready yet."

I ignored him and continued. I sniffed at the sizzling meat. It wasn't the chicken. Granted this did smell amazing, but... maybe it was one of the herbs? I drew my face close to each one of them. Nope. Nope. Nope. Oh! I knew this one, Rosemary! Venex used this sometimes. But no.. that wasn't the source of the smell. I started opening random jars and sniffing them. Still nothing. If anything it was weaker here. Well...I guess that's that then... I turned and headed back toward the table, defeated. Ears drooped. "Was smell something..." I muttered. "Not find."

Nevin looked as though he were about to stand, but instead shifted the chair he sat in further under the table. "Sit Eteri." He gestured, and I almost complied, but as I passed him I stopped.

Oh... oh

"It you!" I said as I drew closer to him, bending over to sniff his neck. "Yes. You have strange yet nice scent." I stood straight and offered to ruffle his hair. "Is good I think."

Satisfied that I found the source I sat back down. Almost completely forgetting about the serious conversation we were having moments before. "What was talk about again?"

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    He smelled good? That was - that non sequitur was enough to confuse the life out of Nevin. As far as he knew he just smelled of sweat, possibly the chicken and herbs. But she had sniffed those and none of them were what she was looking for. At least she hadn't been too... Well, her, about sniffing him, just confusing. Which, was her most of the time, wasn't it? Wait - no, there was no way - a slight blush crept up his cheeks as he thought of what she might have been smelling.

He let his threads unravel from around his arm and buried his face in his hands, only noticing then that he had apparently cut one of his fingers on his right hand. The man frowned and pulled his hand away, glaring at it. He lifted his other hand and made a pulling motion, and the blood slid off of his finger and face, collecting into a small, hard plate that clattered onto the table. He coughed and looked up to Eteri.

"Sorry. We were talking about the tentacles. I don't know why yours came out though. Ah!" There was a brief moment where Nevin realized his problem with getting to hide his problem. He had to stand back up to get back to the chicken. The alchemist swallowed nervously, then decided to just stand up. Hopefully it had subsided enough not to be noticeable, so he pushed his chair back away from the table.

"Need to check the meat." He stood up swiftly and tried to turn quickly enough that Eteri wouldn't see anything out of place. Now of she just stayed at the table he shouldn't have any more trouble.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Whoa!"

I exclaimed loudly as I watched him collect little bits of blood and turn it into a disky type thing. I picked it up. It felt...solid... I put it into my mouth and bit down hard. Still didn't break. Wait! What was I doing. I quickly put it down and placed it on the table and attempted to smooth out the teeth marks that were on its surface. Oops. I wasn't thinking.... you know how you just have the instinct to put things in your mouth? I had that, and I just..forgot to tell it that no! Putting a strange blood disk into your mouth probably isn't a good idea!

Even if it was oddly satisfying...

I shook my head of the thought.

"Can you be the doing that to others? Do you collecting the blood things?" I blinked as I watched him head back to the stove. Would that help him? I couldn't judge him for collecting such a strange thing. I collected souls after all. I grinned as a new thought sprang to my mind. "Eteri has the idea!" I called out as I stood and followed him to the little kitchenette. "What if Eteri help?"

"H-help wth what?" Nevin asked, his back stiffening as he kept his head down at the meal he was preparing.

"If you the collects. Eteri offer too! Collect some of Eteri's. To be thanking you for looking after and helping."

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    She had followed Nevin into the kitchen, and for a moment he thought he was going to be subjected to the pleasurable hell once more. Thankfully though she kept at least some modicum of distance, so he wasn't dealing with her soft, delicate frame being pressed against his. And she was asking - oh, about his blood.

He was so used to dealing with loose blood in private like that that he hadn't even stopped to think about the fact that she was there. She was surprisingly easy to be comfortable with - case in point, she was half dressed in only a loose night shirt and he was only wearing trousers, and he felt no need to cover up like he would with pretty much anyone else. Maybe he would be comfortable like this around Stare but then again maybe not. While she was his best friend, there had been an unspoken tension between them at times that he did not know how to handle.

"My collection? Oh. I - yes, I do tend to gather blood." he'd never thought of it like that though. Most of the time, if he had blood in some way it was being used for a purpose. In fact there was only one vial of blood potions not that he had never considered using at some point - the only sentient blood he had, what Stare had donated to him. That blood was sitting in a cushioned vial, protected from harm. Nevin blinked and turned to stare down at Eteri when she offered some of her blood, his eyebrows raised in shock.

"I - Eteri, you don't need to give me your blood to thank me. There are other ways to do that." Verbally, verbally was good. "But if you want me to have some - well. Maybe a trade then? You tried trading fish for it before, but, would you take a little of this soul of mine in exchange for some blood?" He raised his eyebrow as he watched her.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    'Excellent!" I said as I clasped my hands together. We had a deal, a plan. Granted... I probably wouldn't really need his soul for anything. It was too broken, but maybe I could try and mend it and give it back to him as a present. Then haha jokes on him. He'd get two things from me. That's another thing to add to the list. Eteri, Master of the giving of gifts!

"Will have to tell Eteri." I said as I stepped closer to him, quite content in my victory.

"T-tell you what?" Nevin asked as he backed further into the stove.

"Other ways to thank." I said. "I learn, try to." I leaned in and pressed my finger into the middle of his chest. "It important Nevin. Soul is more important than blood." I glanced down at his chest and once again, gently pulled, parts of his soul drifted up and out. I wouldnt' cut it away just yet, I didn't have my scissors on me. All I really did have on me was a shirt.

"Nevin..." I said, voice lowering. A serious whisper fell from my lips as I took his hand and guided it to his chest with my spare hand. "This is part of you. This important. Should not give easily. Eteri can accept but want Nevin to think on it please?" She let go and his soul fell back into his chest. She ignored the clawing feeling in the back of her mind telling her to rip it out again and instead kept her hands on his chest.

"Think then tell Eteri."