Threaded View

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat

Prison Break (Recruitment)

This fragment of cloth was found attached to the ankle of a sparrow near the capital of Corone. The denizens of Radasanth spread the message through the city.

The message read as follows, "... have been locked in Dour Garrison for forty five days and I fear my time is up. I have been locked up unjustly and offer a reward to anyone able to facilitate my rescue. Im pretty sure im going to be moved to the full restraint quarters soon. Please hurry, Ioder.
    This is a recruitment thread for a prison break themed rescue mission. There are a few requirements to join sadly. This is a mission where you will be asked to do unlawful things in order to rescue your target so playing a morally just character may be a hang up. Additionally this inst going to be able to be done without combat, at the least you must be prepared for at least one or two confrontations. And finally i plan to introduce an element of mystery at about the half way point so a basic sleuth skill will be needed.

This is a no rush thread, but would prefer if you could post weekly.

I think this thread would work well with two others so im going to open this up to two people so far. First come first serve, comment below if you would like to rp.

The thread is closed. First post is up. http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...=7175#post7175
    Last edited by Ioder_Horvat; 12-01-2017 at 12:59 PM.