Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Am I up next again? Should I skip to the beginning of the actual prison break?

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    That would work. Ashla can write herself in however she sees fit when the time comes.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    I have no idea how to though lol

Any suggestions?

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    One way of going about it is to just be at the prison when we get there. Act like your one of the four people Solomon hired. I think we have established three including breaker's alt.

Or you could have been scouting out the area before hand for Solomon and just already be apart of the action.

Dare is say, covert insider agent? Maybe the one who snuck out Ioder's message.

I'm Asking you Icely

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    In most cases Ashla wouldn't go near a prison. I know why she's joining the break in, but how does she join? Does she sign up with the other members? Her being of the three sounds reasonable, especially with how young she is xD

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    That works on my end. Now, a posting order. let breaker go again and then your up ashla.

I'm Asking you Icely

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Okay

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Sorry this has taken so long. I have half a post written, but it assumes Ashla is taking part. Ashla, are you still with us for this one?
    Last edited by Breaker; 12-14-2017 at 08:26 AM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

I'm Asking you Icely

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Wait... It's my turn?

Oops.

I'll get to my post as soon as I have the time! Im so sorry :P

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    No, it's my turn, I was just wasn't sure if you were still participating because you've been talking about not using this character anymore. Glad you're still in it, I'll have a post up soon.

edit: My post is up, let me know if anything needs to be changed.
    Last edited by Breaker; 12-14-2017 at 09:11 AM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."