Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 29

GP

Name
    Ayaka yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed Nekojin

View Profile

What the hell is with all these cat-people this isn't bloody Akashima I mean C'MON

"Hmph..." It was closed. Ayaka sighed. What a waste of time. The only Alchemist shop that wasn't run by some grime covered horny as fuck sod involved in some creepy gang was closed. A sign hung neatly on the door. "Be Back in 10 minutes." Ayaka had been there for 12 and they had not yet returned. Had they no regard for fucking common courtesy? Tch. 'Back in my country such impoliteness would have you shunned, fuckin' rude shit

Her mood was foul, more so than usual. Before getting here she had a run in with a trio of what Ayaka could only call high class trash. The ringleader was wearing so much makeup that Ayaka could practically smell the lead leaking into her skin. The bitch deserved the irritable and painful death she'd receive. They approached her, insinuated she was a prostitute, then claimed that some red-headed tall fuckin' freak was gettin' it on with a buncha catgirls. Nothing pissed her off more than people throwing their weight around, and people getting a hard on for her kind. Sure, people had their kinks - but she didnt get it. So it pissed her right the fuck off.

Ayaka had cussed the girls out and tried to throw rocks at them but they ran off. Muttering something about how she was worse than the 'blue-hared' one. And there was only one blue haired catgirl that came instantly to mind. Her ratty shit for brains sister...

Sure the other one did, what was her name? Renee? The useless mother who couldn't reign in her even more useless child?

It seemed unlikely that both of them would be around the place. Ayaka hoped that it was the dumb as shit mother and not her sister.

"Well, their loss...really.." Ayaka muttered to herself as she turned to leave she was face to face with a tall, redheaded. Oh fuck. This was the creep from the rumours. HE was the alchemist? Her lips formed a sneer of disgust as she could so easily see the tears and rips in his...dual souls. "Ugh..," She'd have to deal with that in a moment.

"Open up, yer hours say you should be and you're three minutes and 23 seconds late."

"Madam. I apologize that I cannot help you right now, but I have just had to deal with some disgusting trash who wanted me to abandon my friend and roommate. So I am not having the best of days right now. If you come back tomorrow I will give you a discount on a purchase. But I really, really need to go and do some Alchemy to de-stress."

"De-stress?" Ayaka muttered. "De-fuckin'-stress? Well sunshine you gotta job to do. Get your dirty assed soul in your dirty ass store, whip up something to calm your angsty ass down and -" She paused and huffed. Golden eyes shifting behind the strange man. Her hair literally bristling. It was her damn sister, and she was acting like... oh god fuck knows.

"Eteri-aya-Yoko you get your fuckin' sorry ass here right the fuck now."

Ayaka pointed back to the alchemist. "And YOU, open up this store. NOW."
    Last edited by Ayaka; 12-02-2017 at 05:32 AM.