"Ah, so that was his skill... Ayaka leaned forward now mildly interested in the man. "So you see bonds between people? Pray tell out ours show, if any at all." Her lgiht brown ears twitched. "Describe what good and bad ones are." My amused smile faded "The fact there is a link between that thing inside her and you at all is cause for alarm." She muttered under her breath. Ayaka tapped a clawed finger against the table.

"Between us, right now?" His eyes slide downwards. "You're interested in me...oh! More so now." Ayaka raised an eyebrow, so it shifted that quickly? "You're wary of me, not fear but the caution is there. Bonds are thicker the closer someone is to the other person, emotionally. Happy, strong emotions are brighter. And even the dark emotions from that bit leaning towards possessiveness."

"I see...so that thing inside of her is possessive of you? Why?"

Nevin averted his gaze. "I...can't go into that right now, but it may be because parts of my soul have something in common with it."

Ayaka rolled her eyes. "Fan-fucking-tastic. So not only do the two of you have a fuckin' hard on for each other but that writhing mess in her wants to get down and freaky with you too?" Ayaka shook her head. "That sounds like a poorly written adult fantasy if you ask me."

Ayaka huffed. With any luck whatever dark thing inside her sister would just off the man and everything would be easy. Done. Kaput. Nevin seemed very interested in helping my sister. Admirable, but what the fuck did he know? "Tch." I wasn't happy. When was I ever though?

It was bad enough Tobias was pulling her along on a figurative chain, now this shit thought he could do the same to her sister? Nope. Nuh-uh.

"As I said I never really researched it. Eteri is far more knowledgeable on that, but she may not be able to explain it in your primitive language." He gave me a disgrunted look. "What? It's true. Why do you think its nicknamed the common tongue?" I shrugged. "I ain't sure if you can help her. I'll give you a condition."

"Condition?"

"A month. I got my own shit to do, so I am going to go do that and come back. If I return and don't see any improvement in a month. I'll take her away. Forcefully if I have to. We can't let whatever is in her fuck her up. I'd rather her die than have that happen."