Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I huffed, slightly annoyed he had pulled away. He caught sight of my annoyed look and laughed. He asked if it was normal for me to have such... feelings before my cycle and I had to think. No... No it wasn't, I couldn't recall a time I was even vaguely interested in being physical with someone outside of it. I never saw the reason to, at least not until recently. Ayaka was right, I was quite childish with these things. It never once occurred to me that people would do it purely for enjoyment and not to procreate. I wasn't that stupid at least... I always ensured that I wouldn't be carrying around a baby 9 months later. Could you imagine? A blue haired cat lady running around with a child? Thayne forbid such a sight.

"Eteri never thought sex as pleasure." I admitted. "Just as means to end." I followed his gaze as it shifted to the cupboard. He must have thought about one of the things inside it because his discussion changed.

"People do...crazy things for pleasure. Still." His eyes wandered back to me and he smiled. "I'm glad it seems that this has nothing to do with your cycle." He went to approach me and his hand lifted as though to wrap an arm around my waist but he hesitated. I wasn't sure why. Was it because it still bothered him?

"So...if is pleasurable..." I asked. "Is why you not like Eteri when less clothes?"

"W-what?" He stammered. "No...it's not that I don't like it ...Crimson its..." His eyes glanced over my body, and I was painfully aware of the places they lingered. "You seem so innocent, and it drives me crazy. You don't seem to know what you're doing half the time is practically inviting me to..." He cleared his throat and turned away.

"Ah. Drinks. Let's have some drinks."

"Oh... Okay..." I said as I followed him into the kitchen. Confused. He seemed....happier? That was good. Right?
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin took out two glasses from a cabinet and set them down on the table, and then found one of the bottles of alcohol he kept. He didn't care too much about what kind it was, just that it was alcoholic and would clear his mind and burn his throat. He poured a shot into one glass and threw it back, as Eteri watched him with a tilted head. He winced slightly as it burned going down his throat, then poured more to sip slowly as he sat down. He folded one leg across the other knee and stared at the girl for a long few minutes.

"So, yes. It's not that I dislike it when you wear less clothes. If anything, I like it a bit too much. It's tied to sex as more than just reproduction, and instead for pleasure." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, not sure how to handle this. The fact that she had not considered it before - he paused and tilted his head to the side, watching her closely.

"You said never considered - meaning you didn't before. Has that changed?" If it had, and if she accepted that, then that would be damn good proof that what she was feeling wasn't tied to her cycle. "And, something else to think about. If your sister told some people to leave you and forget about you, or warned them about not being able to handle you, would you have resisted her like that?" It had been a little unnerving to see Eteri fly into rage like that. He still didn't know what Ayaka had said at that point, but it had obviously gotten to the blue-haired girl. Eteri slowly shook her head as she moved forward, perching herself on his lap once more. Nevin took a moment, resting his chin on top of her head before he spoke again.

"You know, having you throw stones at me in the street was a little uncomfortable."
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I huffed. "You deserve them!" I said. "Eteri try get your attention. You not give."

He laughed and I felt one of his hands wrap around my waist to steady myself so I wouldn't go toppling backwards. His other hand fixed himself a second shot of alcohol. "It's a little hard to give you attention when you're stalking me in the streets and hide whenever I try to approach you."

"No but! You didn't pay attention!" I whined. He wasn't getting it. I was following him around to watch him and because I wanted his attention and pats, but he didn't give them to me...ok...so...I did move away whenever he tried. I suppose, in the smallest teeniest and tiniest of senses..that would have been hard to convey. "Won't do that no more." I said as I pressed my face into his shirt. "Like too much." I inhaled deeply and my tail flicked side to side, I felt content. "Smell too good." There it was again. That strange feeling. I gripped tighter at him, nails digging into his skin. "Smell real good."

"A-ah.. so those questions..." Nevin stammered as he attempted to shift himself underneath me.

"Oh." I blinked and the feeling had passed. "No. Never consider before." I stared intently at him, and I had to admit that I had considered it now. "Yes. Change little."

I didn't like what he was saying next. It left a pit of unease in my stomach. "Ayaka...told you to leave Eteri?" I asked. Nevin fell silent and it made me even more uneasy. I wriggled in his lap only to have his grip tighten on me. He pressed his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere."

My body rumbled in a purr. "Feel nice..." I murmured. "I drink too?"

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    "Well, I'm glad you like it here with me. Though I'm not sure why you say I smell good...Maybe it's the blood? I don't know." Her nails dug in, and he inhaled a bit at the sharp pricks. Then he chuckled and shook his head at her admittance that something had changed, which was a bit reassuring. He hadn't actually looked at the bond between the two of them - he was hesitant to find out how she felt like that, it felt a bit...cheap? So hearing her put words to it meant that she had actually thought about it and accepted the fact that something had happened. Which made a nice warm feeling buzz in the pit of his stomach.

The quaver of fear in her voice when she asked if Ayaka had told him to leave made that warm feeling turn into a solid lump of cold in his guts. It seemed like this wouldn't have been the first time Ayaka chased someone away from her sister - or rather, tried to chase someone away, because Nevin doubted severely that the brown-haired cat girl could do anything that could convince him to leave. So instead he shook his head and buried his face in the crook of her neck, and reassured her that he wasn't going anywhere. She purred against him, her tail flicking happily - and asked for a drink.

Nevin nipped the side of her neck before pulling away - he couldn't resist it, her skin was so soft and delicate, just ready for - well. He pushed that thought down and instead reached out, moving his arms around her as he poured her a glass of the alcohol, and held it for her to take. He was slightly curious to see how she handled booze, he spent enough of his time drinking it that he was fairly sure someone with him needed to at least not hate the thought of it. One delicate hand took the cup, and she tried to copy his first drink, dumping it all in her mouth and swallowing it at once. Nevin watched as she spluttered, her tail shooting out behind her as it burned her mouth and tongue. She stuck it out, hissing, and shoved the cup into his chest. He took it with a laugh and set it back down on the table. At least she had tried it.

"Well. If your sister is intending to come back, why don't you just stay in ou-my bed? She won't see you, and you don't have to even think about leaving the house if you don't want to."
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Nother!" I hissed. I didn't like the taste, I didn't like the burning in my stomach but I didn't want to fall behind.

"Are you sure that's a good ide-"

"Nother! I demanded.

Nevin relented which made me feel better about myself. Like I had succeeded in some unseen victory. He poured me another, this time smaller drink and I downed it all at once again. Bleh. How did he like this stuff? "Eteri like sweet alcohol." I admitted. "Or spicy sweet. Got to be both not just spice." I reiterated with a nod of my head as I tried to twist my body to set the glass down, again shifting in his lap which caused cute little mutterings and sighs and groans to come form Nevin. I grinned wide as I turned back to face him. "You knowing...those sounds make me want to -" I paused as I shifted myself again, he grabbed my waist to stop me. "IS cute!" I said with flushed cheeks. "How you act with this!"

"I am not cute. I am doing my best not to pin you down and make you make them. Stop wriggling!"

I grinned and continued, "Yes you is!" I wriggled again till his grip around my waist tightened and his fingers dug into my skin. "Don't start things you can't finish." He jested. I snorted and placed my forehead against his. I didn't exactly understand what he meant but it sounded both scary and fun. "Eteri like this." I said, rubbing my head back and forth.

"And nothing Ayaka will do or say will take this away." He confirmed as he reached out to cup his and over my cheek.

The subject shifted to that of my sister and my face soured, I pulled away. "Will hide in bed." I said affirmatively. "Not sneak near, she know." I pointed to my eyes then my ears. "She real good at senses."

Nevn's eyes shifted to my ears, and the small holes that adorned them. He reached out and gently rubbed them between his thumb and forefinger. "Why do you have holes in your ears?"

I stiffened. "I uh...was nailed to floor. By ears and Tail." I lifted up my tail showing him that the very end of it had a slight kink to it. Normally it was not noticeable till I pointed it out, since it was almost constantly in motion. "By girl think name Crimson? Red? Skeelet?" I couldn't remember her name...just her dark and unnerving eyes. "Had me pull out one last pure bit of soul from her. Now all bad."

Nevin fell silent and his face darkened. "She hurt you?"

I nodded. "Mmhmm. But let Eteri go." I gave him a jovial pat on the head. "Shh, shh, is ok."

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    It took a sizable effort of will for Nevin not to take Eteri to the bedroom right the hell then as she wriggled on his lap and taunted him about being cute. It was clear that the little kitten needed to be shown that he was not 'cute'. As she nuzzled against chest, affirming that she liked this Nevin smiled and began rubbing her back. His hand brushed against her tail, and with a grin he started scratching her gently with his fingertips just above the spot where her tail met her body. She stiffened against him, mewling and arching her chest against his as her eyes fluttered rapidly. She dropped her head against his shoulder and weakly squirmed before he relented, leaving her shivering against him for a moment before he resumed the conversation.

He reaffirmed that Ayaka would not be able to force her away, and he saw Eteri's face drop into an unhappy expression. The catgirl clearly did not like being reminded of her sister, and he couldn't really blame her. If it wasn't for the fact that Ayaka had already made it clear that she would be coming back, tonight, Nevin would have ignored thoughts about the girl for the rest of the day. As it was, he had to shoulder the unpleasant burden of dealing with that situation. Hopefully, it wouldn't actually be so bad.

And then she explained that she had been pinned to the floor and tortured into ripping a soul from someone and Nevin's eyes turned cold and furious. "Scarlet?" There was a moment of thought from Eteri, and then she nodded. Tentative fingertips stroked her ears around the holes, and then brushed along her tail, feeling the kink in her tail from that.. that.. He swallowed, trying to fight the rising rage. He knew full well how twisted that particular person was, her blood and magic screamed and were constantly at war with itself. Sadly, the thought that she would torture someone like Eteri, who probably didn't even understand what was going on fully, was nauseating.

Some of his emotions must have shown on his face, because Eteri patted him on the head, trying to comfort him. It was a little comical, her trying to comfort him when he was upset over the fact that [i]she/[i] had been hurt. It was stupid, because he hadn't even known her when this happened. But even so, he knew that any future dealings with Scarlet - who had made it clear that she did want more experiments done - would be far tenser. He stood up abruptly, wrapping his arms around Eteri's waist and holding her up against him as he started walking. The girl let out a tiny squeak of surprise and wrapped her legs around him, desperately clinging on.

"Wha-Nevin where go! Put down!" He just smiled at her and carried her back towards the bedroom.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Whoa whoa whoa

Why was he carrying me to his bedroom!? Why did he have that devilish smirk on his features?

His words echoed in my mind 'Don't start something you can't finish'

Oh my gosh! Oh Oh! Was he actually...was he planning on...having sex with me?? What? NOW!? Doesn't he know my sister would smell that? Doesn't he know that I - I ... oh man..My cheeks went bright red. Was this what he kept on hinting to? I mean I knew it was but I just didn't pin Nevin to be that bold. He always seemed like the kind of 'I'm going to avoid sex because I'm a chaste looser' sort of guy. Which is why it sorta surprised me when he'd move in to grip me tighter or kiss me...

...He was a good kisser...who taught him that? (Somewhere, on Althanas, a fauns ears twitched and she screamed out 'You're Welcome')

He kicked open the door to his room and set me on the bed. Oh. Oh boy here we go. My heart thumped hard against my chest as I looked up at him. Did I want this? Yes. Yes my body screamed at me but I wasn't so sure - like, he just had this whole big how do you do about sex being more intimate and well just more than a means to a screaming, crying, and pooping end.

Does this mean he felt something for me?

What did I feel for him?

He was leaning in closer now.

Closer..

Closer

I shut my eyes and held my breath with slightly parted lips. THen... THen...boop. A small kiss on my forehead.

"I need to get things ready and do some work in my shop before your sister comes back. Will you be ok here?"

Oh.

I exhaled.

Well that wasn't what I was expecting.

"Y-Yeh.." I squeaked. "Is fine."

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Large, trusting eyes staring up at him as he set her down on the bed, and Nevin had to take a very long, deep breath. It woudl be so very easy to push her dress up and out of the way, and do his absolute best to leave her a twitching mess on the bed. It would give him a strange sense of vindictive satisfaction to meet Ayaka again with the scent of Eteri clinging to him like a healthy musk. She closed her eyes and her mouth parted, her tiny pink tongue darting out to wet her lips, and Nevin was so sorely tempted to give in and finally satisfy the hunger for her form that had been burning in him for weeks now. To finally stop retreating to the girl's of the Golden Lily and take her instead.

But - but that would be stupid. Stupid and counter productive. Ayaka had warned him that Eteri was only interested in him because of the proximity to her next cycle. If he went to her smelling like her sister - and she was nekojin, she would probably be able smell it with extreme ease - that would only reinforce her decision. So as much as he hated to not give in and do what they both clearly wanted, when he leaned in, he kissed her forehead instead of her lips. His body shuddered as he felt her so close, her body beneath him, and it took iron discipline not to give in. But he leaned back and smiled, instead, the expression a bit tense as he controlled himself. She would stay here, safe and away so she wouldn't aggravate her fear of her sister.

The disappointment in her eyes hurt, and he reached down and squeezed her hand to reassure her. It seemed he wasn't the only one who had started thinking something was about to happen there.

"I'll be back. I promise." She nodded, her ears and tail drooping as he forced himself to walk away. But he did it, walking away from her despite wanting nothing more than to pin her down and show her that sex was more than just to reproduce.
    But instead he walked into the front of the shop, and began cleaning up the mess that Ayaka had made, then from there restocked the shelves. It would be interesting to see what Ayaka wanted Eteri gone for.

A member of the NevCrew:

EXP: 4,971, Level: 2
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 29
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 29

GP

Name
    Ayaka yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed Nekojin

View Profile
    A few hours had passed, and in that time Ayaka had bitch slapped, quite literally several different women. She found a quiet place, and with paper and quill wrote out a few notes on what she wanted to say and how to properly express it. She was callous and cold, but she wasn't an idiot. The Alchemist reacted negatively to her harsh demeanour and if it weren't for the involvement of her sister. Ayaka would have moved on by now. This was a delicate matter. Ayaka had seen Eteri become enamoured with people before only to have them mess with her or get bored with her.

The fact that she wasn't still galavanting around with Venex was concerning enough. Granted, the two seemed to share some sort of connection. But it was clear it was never more than friendship. Despite that Ayaka didn't want another Elly. Ayaka had been so infatuated with the other girl it was almost sickening. She'd follow her around and throw rocks at her when she didn't pay too much attention to Eteri... and it seemed like the same thing was happening with Nevin.

It took months for Eteri to recouperate from Elly.

And Ayaka wasn't going to have that happen again. The buxom woman sighed as she glanced at the time. It was almost 9. Ayaka pushed herself out of the chair and collected her papers. She dropped a few coins on the shop counter before exiting. With the papers bundled up under her right arm Ayaka headed toward Nevin's little potions shop.

She paused at the door. The lights were on, good. He opened on time for once. Ayaka pushed the door open to see the tall man wiping down the counter with a cloth. He stared at her, wary, before greeting her in a strained voice. "Welcome, how may I help you today?"

Ayaka smirked. He was gonna play this card? "Oh noble Alchemist. I'm looking for a potion one that gets rid of any sexual gratificaton from a nosy man who can't keep his crooked nose out of other peoples business. Got anything like that?" His face soured and Ayaka laughed as he approached the counter.

"Got a couple chairs? This may take a while."

Ayaka watched as he disappeared into the back room, her ears flicked side to side. She couldn't hear the pitter patter of a sneaky sister. She could smell her, but the entire place reeked of Eteri's presence. It was almost as though she had been rubbing herself up and down every damn nook and cranny.

Nevin returned with a second stool for Ayaka. She took it, sat down and then set down the paperwork she had drawn up.

"I'm here to explain to you why getting close to my sister right now is a very bad thing."

"I dont think you have a right to decide that." He muttered.

I nodded. He was right. Gusty. "Yes..." I muttered. "That is true, despite how I appear, I do care for my dumb brat of a sister. Here, look." I showed him a series of illustrations. "Look, see this. This is Eteri." Ayaka said as she pointed to the first, an empty looking person. "She tried to fill herself with all sorts of things..." Ayaka began scribbling shapes inside the outline. Fish, trinkets, and what could only be described as Nevins crudely drawn face. "Thing is... they all come and go, which leave her empty again. Can you imagine how it'd feel to walk around with nothing inside of you?" Ayaka rose her eyes to meet him.

"I.... yes, I can. It hasn't happened recently to me - but I am a blood mage, Ayaka. I have made friends, but they find that out and disappear. I gave up at one point, and didn't even think to try again. Then someone saw my soul and asked about it, and I started to open up again. I'm not going to force her to stay with me, but I'm also not going to walk away from her either. And if she wants to stay here, I am perfectly fine with that."

Ayaka grumbled. Why did people always go on about their own little problems. She didn't care if the kid crawled out from the sewers being raised by rats. His words were endearing, if not predictable. God, at least he wasn't out just to fuck her.

"She's empty. It's probably why she wanders around she has nothing to ground her. Nothing to keep her still. Her personality shifts at times, but usually remains annoyingly, cheerfully chaotically carefree."

Ayaka sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. "This romance...whatever that is going on between you two... If that were the case, I'd almost drop it. Eteri is a big girl. She can do what she wants but I've seen her behave this way once before and it did not end well for her."

Ayaka turned the page and a red smear sat in the centre of it, along with notes and calculations. "I'm not sure what is inside of her, but its bad news. It'd be hard enough dealing with such an infectious disease of a thing with a soul. Eteri has none... " Ayaka drew the outline of a body outside the red smear. "Think about it, it doesn't need to pry for control over her personality. There is nothing there to ground it in the first place. If left unchecked what do you think something like that would do to a person?"

Ayaka handed him the notes, allowing Nevin to draw his own conclusions. "How long do you think it'd be - before it eats away at the psyche of a person, so much so that they cease to exist? What could you, a Blood Mage possibly hope to achieve. You can't see that thing the way we do. It's bad news. I'd almost go as far as to say its a Forgotten ONe, if the notion wasn't so completely and utterly absurd."

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin stared for a long, long time at those notes, reading through them. Ayaka had done her best to make them easy for someone who had no grounding in what she or the other nekojin of their clan could do. While her drawings were a bit childish, the actual written notes were of a high quality with a steady hand. He folded the papers up and set them on the table in front of him, drumming his fingertips against them as he thought. Ayaka seemed to be a bit angry with how long he was taking to respond, but he found that he didn't really care about whether or not she got pissy right now. No, responding to her properly was better than responding quickly. He had responses to her, that was for sure,
    but the problem was organizing them, when they were things he wasn't even sure of himself. But there were things he did know, things that had already been proven to him that he could rely upon, as well as things that Ayaka had already said herself. He had almost choked when she mentioned thinking that the red mass inside of Eteri was a Forgotten One, but rejected the idea as absurd. He had finally put together what had happened and just why Eteri's 'tentacles' were so eager to be touching him, and it wasn't really a good thing.

Finally he took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. When he opened his eyes to look at her, they were glowing with an inner red light, brightening them up and making them shine with a brilliant ruby red hue. "I never said a Blood Mage was all I am, Ayaka. But I do know that stuff inside of her. I cannot see it the way you can, that is true. But I am well aware of its presence. She's cut herself, and I can feel it scraping against her magic, trying to find a foothold. Somehow, it hasn't, but I could not tell you for how long that is going to be the case. But, I can see when it affects her more - because while I cannot see her soul, I can see her Red String of Fate. The one connecting to me is.... sturdy, at least the one that is from Eteri herself. Even empty, she has enough of a presence to anchor a String. The thing inside of her, well, that is much weaker, and the emotions that run through that connection to me are far darker in nature." He took a deep breath and shook his head before leaning forward, folding his hands together and staring at Ayaka.

"You said before that sometimes the empty ones have managed to grow their own soul. Do you know how that is done?" He had a thought. There were those who claimed that the soul, tied to life as it was, was also tied to blood. And that was not even considering the fact that his powers came from the Great Flow of Crimson, which he was seriously beginning to question as to its nature. But, if he could help Eteri in any way, if he could give her enough to start building her own, personal soul, that could balance out and eventually overcome the remnants inside of her. His magic had already beaten back Pode's infestation inside of himself, swallowing it up and overwhelming it - even if he had not told Eteri what had happened to him in the forest. Or told her what exactly he was. That was.... a conversation that needed to happen, he thought.

A member of the NevCrew: