Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

The type of thing that happens between two consenting adults (Mature)

Rated M for mature, sexual content.
    She was hot sweaty, and naked. Eteri felt...somewhat safe being naked right now. Nevin had left a day ago to take care of some business. He told her he may be a few days and joked that he may just miss out on her being in heat. It just might be a good thing. Eteri lay on her stomach against the stone floor of the bathroom in an attempt to cool her body down. She knew it wouldn’t help but she had to try. The hormones raging in her body were screaming at her.

Eteri already tried leaving the shop but Nevin locked it up tight. Stupid pre-emptive prick. He was allowed to go and sleep around but she wasn’t? ’That’s right I can smell it on you when you come back from your late night ‘material gathering’ OK...granted…. She wasn’t in the right frame of mind but was that really such a bad thing? Sex wasn’t all Eteri wanted right now...She felt as though she could honestly sink her teeth into some writhing flesh right about now. A low rumble echoed in the quiet room. Her stomach grumbled and she couldn’t decide what she felt more… hunger or hornyness.

<”Fuck me…”> Eteri muttered as she pushed herself off the floor and wiped her brow with the back of her hand. ’ I need to cool down…. She stood up and turned on the shower before standing under it. “Brr…” Shivers rolled through her pale body as the frozen water hit her creamy skin. It reminded her of being back in Salvar. It helped… if only a little…

She glanced at her fingernails, underneath were matted piles of fluff and material. Yeh….oops. Eteri hoped Nevin would forgive her for practically scratching up his furniture and upholstery. She sat in the shower and yowled as she pressed her back against the wall. This feeling was almost too painful to bear.
    Last edited by Eteri; 12-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    The shop was quiet as I came back inside, a somewhat large covered bowl in my hands as I did so and a satchel with greenery sticking out of it hanging from my hip. I looked around for a moment, concerned that Eteri had managed to get outside while I was gone, and I really hoped that wasn’t the case. Eteri had been acting strangely for the last couple days, and I realized that it must have meant that her cycle was either about to start, or already beginning. So I had gone to get her a gift, something to help cheer her up from the weird funk that she had been in since her sister’s visit.

The bowl in my hands jumped slightly - and even after the contents stopped sloshing around, I could hear water running, and a bolt of relief went through me. Eteri hadn’t left - she was just taking a shower. I locked the door behind me and headed into the back, setting the bowl in the middle of the table and dropping the satchel by the door to my workshop. Somewhat cautiously, I approached the door to the bathroom and raised his voice to call out to my… girlfriend? Catgirlfriend? Hmm. I would have to think of what to call her, especially if this lasted like I sincerely hoped it would.

“Eteri, honey. I’m home, and I brought you something when you get out of there.” It was a bit odd for her to be taking a shower, she didn’t normally like to do that, but I supposed she did it from time to time anyway. If she hadn’t been in there, I probably would have taken a shower himself. Oh well, I would just have to do that after she was out and eating dinner - for now, I’d just change clothes. I walked into the bedroom -

And froze, staring at the claw marks on the corner of the bed and the edges of the curtain around the part of the room that Eteri still ostensibly made her bed in. Heart beats passed, and I raised an eyebrow. Well, that was new.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    NOISE! Eteri bolted out of the shower, it was still running. No time to turn off. No. She heard noise then smelt something. She heard Nevin there was no denying those footsteps but hunger won out for now.

“Eteri? Is that-”

Eteri didn’t hear him as she skidded past the bedroom, practically on all fours, claws scratching against the floorboards as she smashed into the wall and shook her head before turning toward the kitchen. There. THERE!

Eteri practically pounced on the bowl and it clattered to the floor. She sat on his counter, completely naked as her teeth tore into the fish. God holy mother of everything that is warm and sunny when was the last time I was able to eat like this?
    She groaned in satisfaction as she finished it off, picking bits of meat off the bone before she carelessly dropped the bloody carcass to the floor.

<”So good~”> she mewled happily as she started to lick the juices off of her hands, tail thumping against the counter. It was at that point the blue haired catgirl heard footsteps approach and... well she knew it was Nevin but instincts kicked in and she bolted, sending bottles, glasses and vials to the floor as she leapt to the top of the cabinet then to the rafters. Crouching down in the shadows Eteri sank her claws into the wood. Golden eyes watching the doorway at the sound of approaching footsteps.

What….was...Nevin….doing? Her heart thumped against her chest. She could almost smell him. He smelt...sweaty… and dirty...and surprisingly good.

“NEviiiiiinnnnnnnn” EteriI Yowled loudly. She could smell him…she could smell his pheromones
    Last edited by Eteri; 12-03-2017 at 07:42 AM.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Eteri had burst out of the shower faster than I could react to, and all I had seen of her was a flash of blue as her tail zipped out of sight. Wait, had she not - nope, the shower was still running. I shook his head with a rueful smile and headed in that direction to turn it off. She had probably smelled the fish inside the bowl. The water in the bathroom was rather frigid, why had she - I froze, in part because of the cold and in part of realizing just why someone would take a painfully cold shower.

“Oh. Crimson.” I turned and began walking towards the kitchen. There was a clatter ahead of me, and some light thudding, and when I walked into the kitchen I was treated to an interesting sight. The bowl was on the floor, the water that had been inside of it spread across the room. There were also bones and fish scales, and bits of blood, scattered around. It seemed that my - now there was a thought, was she mine? - cat-girl was a bit of a messy eater if didn’t take the time to prepare the food for her.

Then my name was yowled from the rafters, and I looked up to see Eteri staring at him, her yellow eyes wide and flashing with hunger and - hunger. I also saw her bare, swinging breasts. Of course when she left the bathroom she hadn’t grabbed a towel, just run out wet and dripping. I swallowed.

“Hello Eteri.” It was then that I looked down, and realized that I had taken off my shirt before she ran out, so I was standing there with it in one hand. I slowly looked back up to the gleaming eyes above him - oh dear, those were getting closer very fast, weren’t they?
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “OMPH!” Nevin fell to the floor hard and Eteri was on top of him, head planted firmly in the crook of his neck. “Smell good.” She said as she inhaled deeply, tail twitching and beating side to side on the floor in quick succession. ‘Thump’ ‘Thump’ ‘Thump’

“Happy you home…”” She purred into his neck as her hands found their way around his shoulders. Nevin sat up wrapping one arm around her waist to hold her in place. “Eteri you -ah… alright there?”

The dazed woman nodded into his neck and inhaled again. Why did he smell oh so good.
    She gasped, opening her mouth to have her teeth graze gently against his skin. A low rumble rose up from inside Eteri and a soft purr vibrated against him.

This time the half breed didn’t hold back. Her tongue lapped at his neck as she nipped at his skin, leaving a wet trail down his neck.

Nevin let out a loud groan and shifted his arm down, one hand dropping to cup her pert ass, pressing her lower half against him as she continued to nibble on his neck. His head tilted to the side, giving better access as his fingers pressed hard into her soft skin.

Eteri fidgeted against his grasp her mouth opened and her breaths came in short quick successions. It was like the slightest of touches sent her into a frenzy. Eteri struggled to contain Herself. She wanted more...dammit she needed more. The woman shifted so Ishe was sitting on top of him, grinding against his hips as she started to mewl softly enticing him to take here there and then.

“If you don’t get off of me now, we’re going to have our first time be on my kitchen floor. I would personally rather it be on the bed, but I don’t know how much longer I can resist you, honey.” He spoke in a thick, growly voice.

He wanted bed? Why? This was fine. This was good. His voice was luxurious, deep, rolling, commanding. Eteri’s ears flicked low against the back of my her and ignoring his warmings, she nipped at his neck again.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    My fingers of the hand gripping her supple, surprisingly muscular cheek shifted, reaching the base of her tail and gently massaging, scratching, and stroking the skin around the base, and the edge of her tail itself. She stiffened against me, letting out a mewl that was buried in the crook of my neck. Music to my ears - but I refused to let our first time be here, on the kitchen floor. Not if I wanted to prove to her that sex was more than just for reproduction. So I stopped scratching at her spine and used my threads to lever myself off the floor, bringing her with me with a surprised, distracted squeak.

As I stood up I shifted my hands, cupping my legs under her thighs and holding them around my waist as she went from straddling me to hanging onto me. I paused a moment as I felt the hard length in my trousers press against her. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact she pressed herself into me and even through my loose pants I could feel how wet she was. Oh yes, getting to the bedroom right now was at the top of my list of priorities. Slightly below it was getting rid of my pants because sweet flow they were in the way. Thank Crimson I hadn’t closed any doors behind me, so as I walked I didn’t have to take my attention off of the girl slowly grinding herself against me.

She looked up at me as we entered the bedroom, and I could see a desperate need in her eyes.

I tightened my hold on her with one hand as I stood by the edge of my bed - one knee brushing against clawed up fabric - and my other hand came up to cup the back of her head, and I leaned in to kiss her. There was nothing calm about this kiss - and even though the smell of fresh fish, and raw meat came from her mouth for a few seconds I was undeterred. I had been craving this kiss for far too long now. Her soft lips parted and she happily lapped at my lips and tongue, pressing herself flush against me as we deepened the kiss.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Each tiny moan, every quiver that wracked her body was fuelled by urges that overpowered any sense of thought the woman usually had. Not that she had much to begin with. Her hands found their way to his hips and they feverishly clawed at his pants, literally ripping a hole into them. She murmured incomprehensibly into his ear as she tried to tug his pants down already grinding herself against his erect cock as it sprang forth (LIKE A MIGHTY STEED) from the hole in his pants. She needed this, she yearned for this. Anything to take this away from her would be considered a version of absolute teasing torture. “Please….” Eteri whined finally as her hand gripped his dick, shifting up and down it in a slow rhythm.

He paused for a moment as she tore his pants open. The begging had been wonderful to hear, and a dark smirk stretched his lips for a moment. “Oh yes. Just keep begging for it, honey.”

Eteri didn’t seem too pleased by this new turn of events, she attempted to straddle him, guiding him into her but Nevin held her away. Just far enough that she’d be able to feel his tip prod at her. “Nevinnnnn….” She whined, trying to overpower him in a futile effort. “Not fair!” She squirmed, becoming more than a handful for his muscular arms. One hand still attempted to guide him into her and the other dug into the mid of his back, her claws breaking his skin.

It quickly became apparent what kind of person Eteri was in the bedroom, she was practically a weak, trembling putty in Nevin’s grip.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I slowly laid her down, holding himself just far enough away that no matter how she squirmed her hips she could never get him to enter her. Instead, I kept one hand on her hips, pinning her down in place as I slowly leaned over her. I stared into her eyes, then gently cupped her face with one hand.

“We have as long as we need honey. I’m going to do this, and you, right.” She whimpered and shook her head quickly.

“Don’t want right. Want now.” The pleading in her voice, the whimpering and mewling from the back of her neck as she stared up at me with those wide, falsely innocent eyes… I stared into her eyes for a moment longer, before nodding slowly. My hand left her face to grip the other side of her hips, and with a growl I pushed my hips forward, finally letting her guide him in. She let out a loud, keening yowl of pleasure as I sank down onto her frame, and her claws on my back went wild as she wriggled around beneath him, now pinned to the bed by my cock rather than by his hands.

Tight, wet heat wrapped around me and I couldn’t stop myself from groaning as I relished this feeling. Now it would be even worse when she tormented me with her naive actions when she wasn’t feeling frisky, because now I would know exactly what was waiting for me if I gave in and just took her whether or not she actually wanted me to.

Back I rolled his hips, drawing out of her, and she immediately began whimpering, her eyes fluttering back open to stare at me in betrayal - until I drove forward again, driving her down into the soft bed. She let out a squeak as her tiny frame shook from the thrust, and I grinned before leaning down to kiss her roughly, before I moved my mouth to her neck. I bit her hard before sucking on the now tender, stinging flesh, ensuring he left a mark on the side of her neck for all to see - she was mine, and I had no qualms in others seeing it. I’d happily confirm SOME of those rumors now.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri wanted more, with every thrust she felt the satisfaction of rolling pleasure heat her entire frame. With every nip at her neck, every flick of her nipple… it was everything she wanted and more.

Eteri had sex before, but not quite like this. It was as though it was something he had studied closely, and extensively. Eteri shivered. If he kept this up she’d reach orgasm and climax sooner than she wanted.

“N-Nevin…” She whimpered, finally managing to grasp speech. “N-need..a..ahh…” Whatever words she wanted to speak were lost when she felt his teeth clamp down hard over her breast, followed by a gentle suckling sensation. She arched her back into him and wrapped her legs right around his waist. Eteri’s clawed hands dragged down his back until… until the strange tendrils left his body and entangled themselves around her wrist, holding her down. “M.mmf….”

“You’re mine” He growled possessively as he pulled out, she groaned and tried to wriggle back toward him. “No. I want to hear you say it. Tell me who you belong to.”

Eteri mumbled quietly her lips quivering as her half lidded eyes stared up at Nevin. Longing, submissive. “Tell me.” He repeated.

“I...I belong to you…” Eteri breathed, and was rewarded, rightly so as Nevin pressed the length of himself back into her. His hand found the round of her ass as he pulled her up on an angle. Driving deeper into her Eteri’s eyes fluttered as they rolled into the back of her head. Every so often she’d on purposefully struggle against the binds just so she’d feel them wrap around her tighter.

Just how much can he feel with those things…. the thought briefly crossed her mind before it became lost as Nevin once again pressed his lips to her own and Eteri became lost in the heated and coppery taste of his tongue.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I kept up an unrelenting assault on her body as my hips rolled in a steady motion, pumping in and out of her as my tongue fought hers in her mouth. She almost seemed to welcome it though, and she only ‘struggled’ for a moment before suckling on my tongue and scraping it with her teeth. I shuddered and closed my eyes for a moment, before opening them into narrow slits. If she wanted to play at that game - fine.

I kept kneading her ass with the fingers of one hand, but now my other hand slid around, to where our bodies joined. Her eyes shot open and wide as my thumb brushed against her clit, and she let out the cutest damn sound I had ever heard as I started gently stroking it. It seemed like whoever she had been with hadn’t exactly been attentive lovers, which I couldn’t really blame them for. And I was damn glad I had put in time to relearn what to do, and how to do it properly. I paused for the briefest of moments as I began to feel her body convulse and clench itself around me. I pulled back, a wide grin stretching my lips.

“Well. That was one, was it?” I slowly pulled out of her, and she craned her hips to try to keep me inside, whimpering loudly and shaking her head. I kept my tendrils around her wrists - and added some to her ankles for good measure, making sure she was fully pinned to the bed as I moved back and grinned at her. My cock was standing upright, glistening in the light in the room and I slowly rubbed it against her lips as I watched her squirm wildly, trying to twist to get me back in.

“Ah ah, honey. Now we’re going to go a bit slower, have our fun now that your edge is taken off.”

A member of the NevCrew: