Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She had barely reached orgasm before he pulled away from her, her insides still twitched and ached. Throbbing and engorged, she was not done. Far from done. Eteri mumbled, how could be so utterly amazing yet so cruel at the same time? Where was this dominant and headstrong man coming from? It was hard to imagine it was the same meek man who flushed at the very sight of her. Her breaths came in short, quick successions. “More! Now!” she demanded as she tugged on his restraints. “Need more. Want Nevin!”

”I’m right here, honey.” A teasing, prodding feeling against her pussy, and what she wanted was almost there. “But we’re doing this at my pace. You just stay there and be a good girl.” The way he drawled out the words ‘good girl’ …. Eteri rolled her eyes back and tilted her head back, relaxing for just a few short moments.

“Y-Yes…” she breathed. How could she not listen to him? With those eyes, that grip, his low drawl...and how he had her utterly bound to his whim? Eteri didn’t realise how much she Enjoyed such things. She was used to a few quick fucks before literally bouncing off on her way. It was clear this wasn’t going to happen tonight.

“But…” She began. “Need touch...Need Nevin…” She needed more from him she needed everything he could throw at her. She wanted him just as much as he desired her but she didn’t just want him. She wanted every single part of him. Heated breath, throbbing cock, blood riddled tendrils and more.

“Oh, you need me, honey? Well then, you can have me.” And with a twist to his lips, Nevin shifted on the bed, and soon his shaft was bobbing near Eteri’s face.

Pursing her lips in pure defiance as she felt him press his throbbing cock toward her mouth. She could smell a mixture of both his and her own bodily fluids as they dripped from the end of his cock onto her chin.

Dammit…

How could she resist? Her mouth parted and she practically melted as Nevin crooned ‘Good girl’ at her a second time.

She opened her mouth and felt himself press into her. Eteri mumbled, her tongue rolling over the tip of his shaft as he slowly began to thrust in and out; every so often her pointed canines would graze against his skin. He withdrew long enough for Eteri to catch her breath and mumble, “Taste good…” before he laughed and pressed himself into her again.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    While this wasn’t heaven, I felt that this was one of the closest sensations that I would get while still alive. Eteri’s tongue was rough against me, almost like soft sand paper, and she swirled her tongue around my cock, flicking it against every part of me that slid inside of her mouth. The first time her teeth had grazed my skin I had paused, breath hitching for a moment, and I shivered before resuming a slow, gentle pace. I pulled out to let her breath, and her soft comment amused me before I slipped back between her lips.

At some point her eyes drifted closed and she began suckling on me, her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft as she made tiny noises in the back of her throat. She looked enthralled, her face a strange mixture of almost-hunger and a relaxed pleasure, and I knew that this expression was one that I had to be very careful not to get addicted to seeing. Otherwise, well, I would be having her service me on a far too regular basis. Although it looked as though she wouldn’t mind one bit, so maybe that was something to think about in the future.

I shuddered as her tongue pressed against a particular spot just behind the crown of my cock, and it seemed like dear Eteri caught that. Her eyes popped open, wide, and then a happy, mischievous glint shone in them. She tried again to get her hands free, but when they didn’t budge she let out a slight whimper before setting to work with an intense determination, Her cheeks started to hollow as she persistently pressed against that spot, and my eyes drifted closed as white bursts of pleasure began to build up.

“Eteri -honey you need to stop now or -” That was the wrong thing to say. She moaned harmoniously as if on cue and her tongue continued to lap against the crown of my cock. Shit.. I grit my teeth and placed one hand on the back of her head, resting between her ears as my body tensed - then I came, shooting into her mouth as she made a ridiculously happy sound.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    He pulled away as Eteri felt a burst of thick liquid fill her mouth. She tilted her head up and with a slight choking sound swallowed. Nevin went to pull away but her teeth bit gently into his shift, signally she wasn’t finished with him. Eteri lapped at Nevin’s dick, suckling gently till she was sure every last drop had been cleaned. He slowly drew away and she breathed a content sigh. Tongue darting out to lick her lips. The tendrils slowly released themselves from her wrists and ankles and Eteri practically leapt at him when she was free. She wanted to be close to him. The rumbling fervour in her had died down just enough for her to resist riding him again…

“Tummy warm…” Eteri said with a purr as she rubbed her face into the crook of his neck. Nevin had to tumble back to the bed as she wrapped her legs around his waist, gyrating into his still semi-erect cock. She seemed to ignore that for the time being. Too preoccupied with literally rubbing herself against him. Nevin bit back a groan as a leg brushed against him - he was sensitive after his orgasm, and it seemed like she wasn’t aware of that at all.

“Eteri enjoy~” She purred as she laughed softly into his neck. “Happy.” She continued to keep her body close to his, inhaling deeply she gave a low vibrating rumble. “Smells good…” Nevin kissed the top of her head.

“I enjoyed that too, honey.” His hand began rubbing circles on the small of her back, a steady motion as he breathed deeply. He didn’t, couldn’t purr like she did, but the content smile on his face gave away his satisfaction.

“Eteri...is want stay…Eteri...feel for Nevin...”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    My breath stopped for a moment as she said that. Her voice was sleepy, and she burrowed into my side, tucking her face deeper into the crook of my shoulder and neck. I tightened my arm around her, holding her tight against me. I doubted she’d hear me now, but I said it anyway.

“And I want you to stay, Eteri.” My voice was soft, and she mewled against my side. I didn’t know if that was in response to what I said, or if it was just because of my voice. But either way, I settled back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as I enjoyed laying there, having her pressed against me. It was quite relaxing, and the way she began purring was soothing, and I found my own eyes drifting shut.

That is, until something that felt like electric sparks danced against my stomach, moving in a strange pattern, back and forth, almost like it was searching. My eyes shot open and my head shot up, and I bit my tongue to stop the surprised shout. The tentacles from the twisted soul part had emerged once more, and were steadily waving in the air, almost passively waving back and forth. Except for the one that had found me, and was currently writhing back and forth. A sound, a breath, and movement, and I looked towards Eteri’s face.

Eteri opened her eyes, even in the dim light I could tell that the expression wasn’t quite her own, it was blank and lacked the content and cheeky smile she usually wore. She shifted and her claws dug sharply into my chest as her face fell to my neck, her teeth grazing it as she shifted to straddle me. Her mouth opened and she breathed words that sent a shiver down a spine and shoved a rod into my cock. “Dominate me, Master Nevin~” The purr was more akin to a growl.

I surged upwards, throwing the dazed Eteri off of me. Before the ...new personality could recover, crimson threads shot from my shoulders and back, pinning her arms and legs up, and spreading her, holding her in the air as I got to my feet. Ghostly tentacles slid against me as I moved in, staring into the eyes of the thing that was wearing Eteri’s face at the moment.

“I don’t know how much is her, and how much is you. But I warn you now, twisting and warping her will not get you what you want.” My threads wrapped around the tentacles that were rubbing against me, trapping them in place and lifting them from my form as I waited to see what the reaction of this thing inside of Eteri was. In the meantime, I cursed my body for reacting.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Her head lifted up slightly. “I’m confused…” her brows shifted into a mild confusion that seemed genuine. “I am Eteri…” She wriggled against the binds and her pale chest rose and fell in deep breathes. “Please… Need...you….”

The binds tightened and she groaned as her head rolled forward, a small giggle bubbled out from her lips as her eyes landed on him. “NEed me too?” She asked as she cocked her head to the side. “Would like if always called Master?” She teased.

Nevin froze, staring at the… at Eteri. Unbidden, a memory came back to him, of someone speaking to him. "How long do you think it'd be - before it eats away at the psyche of a person, so much so that they cease to exist?” Was that - was that this, the corrupt soul inside of her eating away at her? Or was it trying to blend with its new host, and using the sex to jumpstart it?

“Master Nevinnn….” The groan from her sounded...more Eteri like, she repeated her words. “Dominate….want...inside…” The last word was growled laced with an unnerving desire that may have been Eteri, may have been the strange piece of soul floating around in her, or her animalistic nature coming through.... Perhaps a mix of all three. She tried to break free of the tendrils. “NOW” She hissed as her lips curled into a snarl.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

I seduced WHAT

Dominate me, dominate want inside now - this thing, why is it so desperate for me? But I could see that the longer I waited, the more that Eteri struggled against the bonds, and I didn’t want her to hurt herself trying to get free to get to me. So, I did what any red blooded man who do when the woman he cares for is demanding he take her.

I dropped her down, using the hold my tendrils had on her to pull her down rapidly, lining her up and slamming into her in one fast, hard motion that sent a jolt through both of our bodies as our hips impacted. She let out a keening sound, and I took that as a sign to continue. I shoved her against a wall and slammed my lips against hers, as I thrust into her in hard, fast strokes. I stopped kissing her and her head lolled to one side, jerking with each rapid thrust as I crashed into her. I wasted no time this time, and my hands roamed across her body, scratching, flicking, pulling, twisting and teasing her. She tried to reach me with her hands but the restraints kept her from moving, anchored to the wall as I pounded into her.

She seemed...much more susceptible to orgasming than last time; her body was already twisting and jolting. Her insides squeezing me tightly. I shivered as she clamped down on me, her body writhing in place - I was stuck in, and couldn’t move from the pressure.

“Do it…” She hissed into my ear. “I want to feel you throb inside of me, I want you. I Need you.” The tendrils rose out of her and caressed my back, sending waves of electricity down my spine. “NeEd yOu.” I smirked, an evil expression.

“Sorry. I told you, sex is for more than reproduction.That will have to wait, honey.” Whether it was Eteri demanding, or her unintended passenger - well. No, either way, it wasn’t happening. Her face twisted up for a moment, before going slack, and her body relaxed around me, her face falling forward. I let go of her wrists with my tendrils as the tentacles slid back inside of her.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “N-Nevin…” Eteri gingerly rubbed her eyes, breathing heavily as she sat herself up and against the wall. She felt a little...pained. “Did the sex again?” She asked. She definitely felt like they had but it was all a little hazy. Either way...she felt really satisfied. Eteri brushed it off with a jovial laugh. “Is warned you. Am Animalistic. Not control of self lots.”

She yawned and covered her mouth. “IS sleepy...can hold?” She reached up and out to Nevin. Only then did Eteri notice how intently he was watching her. She felt his eyes travel up her body and rest on her face. His eyes flashed crimson for a moment. I held my position, wondering why… was it because naked? He said he could see bonds. “What colour?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. “Is checking?” She let her hands fall back into her lap and offered him a sheepish grin. “Not listen? Said am feels.”

“Bright and crimson, honey.” He lifted her up into his arms and held her tightly. “And I need to learn your language, because I don’t think ‘feels’ conveys this properly.” He brushed a gentle kiss against her lips to reassure her.

She grumbled, <”I don’t know how to say it in Tradespeak….”> She fluffed up her ears flicking back against the side of her head. <”Nevin. I think I’m really…”> She paused as she stared at him. <”I think I’m really falling for you.”> She pressed her hand to his chest in hopes that he understood the gesture.

“My ches- no, that’s not it, is it. You mean my heart. And what does the heart feel?” Nevin frowned in thought for a moment before his gaze slid up to meet hers, his eyes widening. “Love? Is that ‘feels’?” There was a stunned note to his voice.

She just stared at him in confusion. Not understanding the words he meant. “Is ok.” She said as she pressed her head into his chest. “Is ok.”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    No, no it really wasn’t. She definitely came across as confused, and for this - for this, I wanted us to be fully on the same page. You couldn’t just toss ‘love’ around, even if the other person didn’t speak your language well enough to understand. But how on Althanas could I convey it to her? I frowned above her head as she rested against my chest, her ear pressed against me and listening to the beat of my heart.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, don’t they? I might not have pictures, but I had something that could make pictures. I held up some threads, weaving them into the shape of a heart - not a real, true heart, but the stylized one that so many people used. I just hoped that she had seen it and knew what it meant.

“Eteri, feels?” My voice was soft as I brought the woven threads near her.

She looked up and her eyes widened. She glanced at me, then back at the heart then back at me then her cheeks went red and she nervously took a step back. Then another, then another. Her eyes darted to the closet and followed it up to the rafters as though she was planning on running and hiding up there.

“Eteri, please, stay.”

“YES! OKAY!” She shouted at me before turning to make a run for the ceiling.I reached out and caught her wrist before she could move, using my hand to do it and not a thread rope. I pulled her back to me and turned her around, so that she could see my face.

“It’s ok. I feels to.” I pressed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. This tiny little thing had slipped inside my defenses with a formidable ease. I shivered, and let go, stepping back to sit on the bed. I understood if she needed to retreat and calm down - but I wanted her to know that well, she didn’t need to hide from me.

Instead of immedietely running she stared at my with wide eyed caution she disappeared into her side of the room...our room now? And returned wtih a handful of blankets that she sprawled out over the floor before curling herself up onto it. Silently watching me. I had to remember...she was still on heat…

After she finished her cycle…. If that was the correct thing to call it. I decided I’d need to pay a visit to Ezra. Then find Stare. Should have done that already, in both cases, but...

A member of the NevCrew:

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Thread Title: The type of thing that happens between two consenting adults