Closed to Nevin and ArcanaFate
My tail glided happily side to side as we walked. Hand in hand on the way to travel to his other shop. OTHER SHOP can you believe that? I can’t...I mean..I can, I didn’t even know he had another shop.

“You’re all clear headed now?” He asked me with a gentle squeeze.

I nodded. I knew he was talking about whether or not I was still on heat. That disappeared about a day or two ago, it didn’t last all too long this time. Quite possibly because we simply went at it so hard. A tinge of red coloured my cheeks as flashbacks of those nights flooded my conscious mind. Well… at least he was right about one thing. He stayed with me the entire time. Even the times I turned more beastial and would attempt to quite literally rip a chunk of flesh out of him. His arm probably still hurt from that..heheheh.. eh...heheh….

I rubbed my neck where there were a few residual marks by his teeth. The same could have been said about him. I heard him laugh.

“What funny?”

He gave me a devious grin as his hand let go of mine and snaked its way around my waist pulling me closer. “The rumours can go as wild as they want now. I have proof you’re mine.” His spare hand brushed against the ‘love mark’ (as he called it) he left on my neck. (frankly I’d call it ugly red splotch but he has a better knack for naming things than I do apparently.)

“Eep…”

The way he said those words. ‘Your mine’ they were so...I shook thoughts out of my head. No. Bad Eteri. This was a public place. “Nevin…” I huffed.

“Yes Honey?”

“Never picked you for...such…” I paused as I tried to find the right word in Tradespeak. “Such Domination man.”

He laughed. “Really? The whole tall dark and brooding man with literal tentacles spiralling out of his body didn’t give you that impression? I guess ignoring people unless they make a move works out better than I thought.”

I huffed and puffed out my cheeks which were a flustered shade of red. Ever since we became...whatever it was we were. Partners? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Sexual buddies? Whatever it was… ever since we became that Nevin took a great joy almost too great in teasing me.

“Eteri bite!” I snapped, turning to stop in the middle of the bustling street. Standing in front of him. I was...not intimidating...he was way too tall for that. Still. I stomped my foot and stood my ground.

“Please do.” He smiled down at me, and the tall bastard had the gall to bend over and offer his neck to me! WELL THEN! If he was gonna play that game...I leaned forward and..

Chomp

Ok...it was more of a small bite… I wasn’t going to rip his skin off, but it was hard enough that it maybe just might have drawn blood. I felt it pool into my mouth and I quickly drew away. “Ah! Sorry Is Sorry!”

My ears flicked I could hear whispers and was suddenly aware of eyes on me. I gave a startled mewl. Not used to this sort of thing. Not the attention…. I was used to that, but I wasn’t used to it...bothering me so much.

Nevin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close, his eyes sweeping around the place in a challenging glare, meeting anyone who was watching too closely with an angry look. I guess he noticed my sudden fear. He buried his face into my neck. “I told you, you’re mine now. Don’t let anyone take that cute little smile away from you. Only I can do that, and I assure you...I’d replace it with something much, much better.”

He let me go and the moment had passed. “Besides… where we are going, I’m sure you won’t be judged at all. Rather I think you and Ezra would get along. Just try to remember her name and say it properly? Ok?”

I nodded. “Will try… Errza?”

“Ezra.”

“Eeezeera?”

“Close...keep trying.”

“Ezra?”

Nevin smiled. “Bingo.”