Felicity to Yvonne: Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!
- Monica, Friends

Felicity: This is it. We made it!
Felicity & Yvonne: Whoa.
Yvonne: It's really creepy...
Felicity: Yeah, isn't it great?
Yvonne: We could get in big trouble.
Felicity: I know!
Yvonne: I wonder if its brains are still in there?
Felicity: There's only one way to know. C'mon, let's go check it out.
Fae Guide: The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here.
Felicity: Aww man.
Fae Guide: We're way beyond the boundary of Donnalaich.
Felicity: Look, hot stuff is scared!
Fae Guide: It's mister hot stuff to you, buddy, and right now we are all in very real danger!
Felicity: Danger? Ha! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha ha!
- Simba & Nala, The Lion King

Yvonne: It's a beautiful day. Winds out of the east at ten knots, visibility... unlimited. Enter the weather in the logbook! [looks through binoculars] Oh! There's something down there! I will bring it back for science. Awww, it's a puppy. Ahh! No time! A storm! Lightning! Hail--
Yvonne to Felicity: --What are you doing?! Don't you know this is an exclusive club? Only explorers get in here. Not just any kid off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles. Do you think you got what it takes? Well, do you?!
Felicity: Ah... y--
Yvonne: All right, you're in. Welcome aboard. What's wrong? Can't you talk? Hey, I don't bite. You and me, we're in a club now. I saw where your balloon went. Come on, let's go get it! My name's Yvonne.
Yvonne: There it is.
Felicity: [looks over ruined bridge that leads to balloon... and gulps]
Yvonne: Well, go ahead. [pushes gently]
Felicity: [looks over shoulder for reassurance]
Yvonne: Go on. [waves away]
Felicity: [musters courage and applies goggles to face, starts crossing] Yahhh! [falls through ruined bridge]
- Ellie & Carl, Up

Felicity: For your information, there's a lot more to neanderthals than people think.
Yvonne: Example?
Felicity: Example... uh... neanderthals are like onions!
*Felicity holds up an onion which Yvonne sniffs*
Yvonne: They stink?
Felicity: Yes... No!
Yvonne: Oh, they make you cry?
Felicity: No!
Yvonne: Oh, you leave 'em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs...
Felicity: [peels the onion] NO! Layers. Onions have layers. Neanderthals have layers... You get it? We both have layers. [walks off]
Yvonne: Oh, you both have layers. Oh. You know, not everybody likes onions. CAKE! Everybody loves cake! Cakes have layers!
Felicity: I don't care what everyone else likes! Neanderthals are not like cakes.
Yvonne: You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like parfait." Parfaits are delicious!
Felicity: NO! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! Neanderthals are like onions! End of story! Bye bye! See ya later.
Yvonne: Parfait's may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!
- Shrek & Donkey, Shrek