Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

(Not So) Public Play Rated Mature

Mmm mmmm…...What to get… Eteri stood in front of the flower shop she passed almost daily en route to Nevin’s shop. Well, She guessed it was almost like her home. Eteri still didn’t quite consider the place her home. Despite the fact the Alchemist buying her her own special cup and chopsticks and even bed. Not that she ever used it. Regardless. She was in front of the flower shop for a reason. She wanted to get Nevin a present.

She knew to stay away from lillies. Nevin was very strict about that. No more accidents there but what about roses? Eteri thought about it, and she was pretty sure that that was the common thing to get someone you had feelings for. The whole concept wasn’t entirely new for her, but the one of exchanging gifts was.

“Excusing me!’ Eteri called out when she saw the old lady who ran the shop shuffle by the open door.

A rather thin and spindly woman who Eteri thought was going to turn into a spider half waddled-half walked out of the shop, aided by a little wooden stick. She used a shaky, wrinkly hand to push thin rimmed glasses up the bridge of her nose. Eteri watched with wide eyes as they seemed to almost get absorbed by the forehead wrinkles. The old lady used her spare hand to lean on the stand that housed the variety of flowers she had been looking at. ““What! What do ya want.” She waved it at me. “Go on! Git! Git!”

Eteri ducked as the old coot swung her walking stick at her “But I-” Again the cane was swung and Eteri had to duck out the way. “Wanna-” Another swing and a duck. “Buy some flowers please and thanking!” she finally managed to blurt out. Eteri shut her eyes tight and shielded her head as she waited for an assault that would never come. She opened one eye...then the other...

The old lady gave Eteri a suspicious stare. “Yer not gonna go eatin’ my flowers?”

I shook my head (with my fingers crossed behind my back) “N-no! Want buy. What buy someone special?”

“What? Speak up.”

She cupped her hands over her mouth. “WHAT BUY SOMEONE SPECIAL?”

The woman took two steps back, it was almost as though Eteri had pushed her. She shoved her glasses up her old wrinkly face and stared at the catgirl as though she was the one waving about the stick. “Girlie you don’t have to shout. Get these.” She bundled up a dozen red roses and shoved them into Eteri’s hands before holding out her open palm. “12 gold pieces.”

Wait… was that a lot? Eteri wasn’t so sure...Nevin had given her some money to spend on food and groceries...but that seemed like it was over half the allowance he had given. Still, Eteri figured this was a special present after all. She shuffled the flowers so they sat in one arm and shoved her hand in the coin purse at her side. One by one Eteri slowly handed her the coins before wandering off. She began to hum happily to herself. Feeling confident that she had done a good deed that day. Not only had she successfully spoken to someone, but she bought something. WIth MONEY! No stealing whatsoever!

She perked up again when she saw a familiar, tall figure standing by the fountain checking a small pocket watch. “Neviinnn!” Eteri called out as she broke into a run, squishing the flowers that she had paid dearly for. (quite literally, she paid too much for them)

“Look! The Look!” Eteri cried triumphantly as she handed them over to Nevin. A dozen squished roses, half the heads falling apart and trailing behind her...a series of petals.

“The happies for you!” Eteri said brightly as she tried to push them into his hands, n doing so mangling them even more as she broke a few stems. “Even paid! Did good?”
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

My vote was Choking was Intended. There's smut in them thar hills!

I blinked and looked at the roses that had been pressed into my hands. Aside from their mangling at the hands of my energetic love interest, the roses seemed a bit, ah, off. Their thorns hadn't been properly plucked, so as I took them into my hands I felt several sharp stabs in the palms of my hands. I would have said something about it - if it wasn't for the expression of sheer joy on Eteri’s face at bringing these to me. So I took them and carefully arranged them, trying to avoid stabbing myself any more, and moved over to kiss her forehead.

“You were a very good girl, honey.” My voice was soft as I whispered into her ear before I straightened up.

“Yes! Only the costing 12 gold!” I froze, and my smile became more of a rictus than an actual happy expression. I took a slow breath, as the smile became a tad more brittle than before.

“Wow, that sure sounds like you did good. Honey, can you show me to where you got these flowers? I need to thank the person who prepared them for you.” one hand reached up and casually stroked her head as I kept my breathing even.

I would have been content to let it go, except that ripping Eteri off that badly showed a level of greed I did not care to have hanging around my store.

Eteri shook her head and pressed her finger to her lips. “Is hush. These specials. NO know where get.” She stepped to the side and looped her hand into my free hand and gave me a large grin when I stared at her steadily for a minute before shaking my head slowly. If I wanted to I could just follow the route of crushed petals that she had left behind, and use that to find where she got them.

But she seemed so absolutely thrilled to have gotten me something special that I could not find it in my heart to force her to take me where ever it was that she had gotten. So, I sighed and let her have her way, as she gently tugged on my hand, dragging me back towards the shop.

OH well I could use them for some rose hip petal tea, use their flavor to hide the taste of a new little drug I had decided to try out. I had already test it on myself, thankfully why Eteri wasn't around, and had found myself utterly ravenous for sex. So, the question was, would the aphrodisiac work on a nekojin like it did on a human? Only one way to find out.

I was glad I had taken the day off as I locked the door behind me, and Eteri bounced into the back, smiling over her shoulder at me before disappearing from sight for a moment. I knew exactly what she was going to do - change into nothing more than a bra and panties, if even that much - wearing clothes bothered her, and the less she had on the better in her mind.

In my mind as well, I couldn't deny. Watching her bounce around the store in any state of dress had definitely been working to improve my mood as of late. So, as she went to change, I heated up some of the aphrodisiac,and crushed up the rose petals and dropped them in. Now, time to see how a nekojin reacted to a sexual stimulant.

This couldn't go bad, right?
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “Eteri, I made us some tea.”

Her blue ears swiveled on her head as she heard the words. Eteri wasn’t one for drinking tea, but she was one for sweet things and Nevin always managed to make her things that tasted just right.

She came bounding in with nothing more than a very loose shirt and a pair of black underwear which contrasted with the milky skin of her upper thighs. Even now she seemed blissfully unaware of just what such a sight did to Nevin.

“Tea? Is sweet?” She asked. Nevin nodded as he handed her the cup. “Drink up.” Eteri knew that on occasion Nevin would slip things into her drink. He wasn’t a monster, he had asked her permission before hand and gave her strict instructions to tell him if she wanted nothing that day. Sometimes, it’d be something that’d make her sleepy, other times it’d make her feel more focused… always harmless. So today, Eteri assumed it’d be like any other. She stared suspiciously at the contents but saw nothing more than a few crushed rose petals.

She drank down the overly sweet drink and licked her lips. A thin trail of pink translucent liquid traveled from the corner of her lip down to her chin. Eteri wiped it away with the back of her hand. “Thanking.”

Nevin smiled gently at her, his eyes watching her face. “Eh? Got more?” Eteri wiped her face in an attempt to get whatever was on it off of her.

Nevin shook his head. “You’re fine honey. Here…” He reached out and drew Eteri in for a hug. She reciprocated, being painfully aware of the cup and how she did not want to break it. “Eteri feels hugs.”

HIs gentle voice tickled her ear. “Do you mean ‘I love hugs?”

She nodded, understanding the correction. “I love Nevin hugs.” She felt him laugh into her neck and squeeze her tighter. She gave a small eep and nearly dropped the cup. Eter pulled away pouting. “Nearly make drop!”

“Ah...sorry, be a dear and put it in the sink then would you?” Eteri groaned but did as he asked. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned moments later, lazily scratching the side of her arm. It seemed to have no effect on her yet. Still, it had only been a few minutes.

“I have the day off today. I was thinking we go out for a walk.”

Eteri groaned, “B-but just took off clothes!” She didn’t want to have to go and put them back on after all that. Nevin stood and cupped her face in his large calloused hands, forcing it up to look at him. “For me?” Eteri felt a heat rise to her cheeks and she squirmed in his grasp. “Y-yeh...but next time we get the sleep ins!”

Nevin laughed and scooted her off to go change. Eteri shifted back into the bedroom and staretd sifting through piles of clothes. UGH clothes… She never knew what to wear. She found a very simple red dress. Short sleeves, a circle collar...and a neat little hole she cut out to pop her tail through. Eteri threw it on and it hung just above her knees. “There!” Eteri said with a nod. She hadn’t seen herself in the mirror but she assumed she had it on right.

Even if it did feel… a little...tight…

Feeling constricted Eteri wandered back into the kitchen, tugging at the collar. “Feel hot…” She mumbled.

Nevin’s eyes seemed to twinkle. “That happens when you go so long wearing nothing. Come… He held his hand out for her and lead her outside. Locking the shop up once more. It seemed to be a success. As Nevn took Eteri down the path he shifted his hand down to her waist. Eteri felt a familiar heated sensation rise up from his touch and she shuffled her legs.She mumbled and shifted her gaze downward. No this wasn’t right. She wasn’t in heat. That was a number of weeks...more close to a month away. Still… she did get those dizzy feelings when he touched her and they did enjoy a few nights dotted throughout the week. “Ummah…”

His grip tightened and he sounded almost amused. “Yes?”

“Is hot…”

“Well Honey, you are wearing red.” He paused to wave at a passerby. “Don’t squirm so much we’re in public.” He stopped for a moment and his hand slid gently down the round of her ass to her upper thigh before tracing back up to her waist. “You don’t want people talking now do you?”

Eteri jumped at the touch.

Whilst it wasn’t in full effect, it was slowly kicking in.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Her tiny jumped and frustrated mewls made it hard for me to concentrate. Damn, I felt a little bad about what what I had done to her. She’d figure it out soon. Eteri was quite astute when you gave her the opportunity to be. I continued to guide her down the path, and past the flowershop I suspected she bought the flowers from. The way the old woman at the stand looked at her and me, her eyes going wide, only confirmed that. I gave her a cold, hard smile and she seemed to wilt. Oh yes, she knew she had been caught out.

But dealing with her was for later. For now, I was going to be experimenting with just what fun I could get up to without giving the game away in public. Eteri had a faint blush on her cheeks and I knew that the aphrodisiac was working its way through her system. My hand on her waist slowly drifted upwards as we walked through the city streets, eventually coming to a rest right at the base of her tail.

She stiffened and shot a wide eyed glance at me, and I gave her a light smirk and pressed one finger against my lips, as the fingers of my hand on her back began slowly massaging her, dancing around her tail in a rhythmic motion. “Ne-neviiin…” Her voice was a soft, throaty whisper and I grinned wider.

“Come along honey, let's have some lunch.” She seemed to perk up at this, her ears flicking forward. Thankfully she kept pace with me, her hips swaying side to side as she ground against my hand ever so subtly. A few times she shot little glances at me from the corner of her eye, apparently hoping I would not see them. To humor her, I kept walking towards one of the local restaurants that were open for late lunches, only looking at her from time to time, making it obvious when I was going to do so.

We got to the restaurant, and the host smiled and held the door for us as we went in. He let the door swing shut and went to his small stand, and looked to us.

“Just the two of you today?” I nodded from above Eteri’s head, and the man gave an affable nod before taking some menus to show us to a table.

The interior of the restaurant was somewhat dimly lit. It looked to have been a defensive structure that got converted at some point - the windows were tiny arrow slits, barely letting in slivers of the afternoon sunlight. To counter this, the management had low hanging braziers towards the center of the room, flames dancing low in the iron bowls. It gave the place a dark, mellow, smoky atmosphere without seeming overly foreboding.

The host led us over to a small table for two set against one of the outside walls, and he leaned over to apologize to me. “I'm sorry about the poor lighting sir. We’re getting ready for a large party, and they've requested the seats nearest the braziers.” I waved him off, shaking my head as I took the menus and handed one to Eteri as we sat down. In truth, this actually worked better for my plans.

Eteri sat quietly, waiting until the host had left before she shoved the menu at me. “”Eteri want meat.” Her voice was stubborn and she didn’t even try glancing down to see what she was interested in. Instead her eyes were locked onto mine, flashing in the dim light of the fire closest to us. That was fine with me - food was really quite secondary to why I’d chosen this place. I nodded as one foot slid forward and pressed between hers, and I reached out and set one of my hands on top of hers, covering it up.

“You’ll get all the meat you could want, honey. Some of it will just have to be at home though.” I gave her a mischievous smile as I slowly ran threads up her arm, letting her feel them dance along the top of her skin. Her eyes shot down to stare at her arm, and at the red lines running just over the surface, then up to me. I smirked and pulled them back from her arm - but others were now slowly sliding up her leg, blocked from sight by my leg and the table. Her mouth dropped open a bit in shock, but I could tell that the blush on her face was getting stronger.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “What!? What do!?” Eteri said startled as she felt small creeping tendrils tickle her legs. The Nekojin feverishly swung her legs side to side in an attempt to shake them off but they instead just wrapped around her. If Nevin hadn’t done the exact same thing to her arm seconds before Eteri would’ve jumped up screaming about spiders. Instead….instead… she had to deal with a tickling sensation that made her feel a little antsy. Eteri quickly grabbed the menu and hid her face behind it. She was red, and her lips had opened to small parted breaths. She couldn’t look at him right now. A small mewl came from her and she tried to reposition herself and attempt to jiggle off his advances one last time. “Why do?” She groaned.

“Do what Honey? You have to be more specific.“

Eteri grumbled as she glared at him from over the menu. “Why do the tickles?” Nevin had some of them squirm a bit further forward, pressing against her, and she let out another groan and a squeak.

“I love those sounds, and you took a lot of fun in making me blush. It’s only fair I return the favor, right Honey?” He grinned over the top of his menu at her. “But don’t be too loud, don’t want other people to get the wrong - well, the right - impression.”

Her eyes widened at the realisation at what he was doing, well - what he could possibly be doing. “You!” She accused as she pointed a finger at him, slamming the menu down on the table. The Tendrils began to curl around themselves forming larger ones as they began to poke and prod at her underwear, the smaller ones already finding their way in. “S-stop…” Eteri mumbled as she shoved her hands in her lap, trying to pin the threads down.

“Do you really want me to, honey?” His voice was soft and things stilled, giving her a moment to recover. His eyes were locked onto hers, watching carefully.

For a moment, Eteri wanted to tell him yes. Stop, that was so much better. But it wasn’t. Her body felt heated and she wanted to be touched, maybe not exactly by his strange creepy tendrils but they’d do for now. Eteri mumbled as she loosened her grip on them and sat her shaking hands back on top of the table. She gave a grumble. She didn’t normally feel this worked up.

Nevin seemed all too pleased with himself as he leaned back in the chair and signalled the wait staff. “Let’s play a game. You stay as quiet as possible...and I will reward you later.”

“G-ghh….” Eteri bit her lip to avoid giving out a startled cry as more tendrils found their way into her underwear and started to rub themselves against her entrance.

“You’re already so wet honey.” Nevin waved a finger back and forward. “Tut, tut. You won’t win at this rate.”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    “Wha-What...what win?” Eteri’s strained voice was musical to my ears, and I closed my eyes to relish it. Oh yes, with or without the bonus of the aphrodisiac I would have to do this again at some point. Honey was such a vocal little thing normally, and he could tell that not letting out her sounds was driving her up the wall already. I rubbed my chin in thought as I considered her question.

While I didn’t think that she would manage to stay too quiet, there did have to be something she wanted at the end of this in order for it to be fair. And I was quite fair, as I tried to be at least. So, then, what could sweeten the pot enough for her to do her best? I grinned, my lips slowly curling upwards as an idea came to me. Slowly, a slender weave of threads rose up and flicked against her clit, and she nearly cried out, her nails digging into the table.

“If you do well enough, I’ll let you do whatever you want with me later.” Eteri froze, her eyes locking onto mine. Normally, even off of her cycle, I was the one in control, aided rather handily by the tendrils that were currently tormenting her.

“Eteri can have? As much as want?” For a moment, I wondered if this had suddenly become a very dangerous game for me. No, of course not, it couldn’t be. I knew that by now the aphrodisiac running through her system had to be starting to make her sensitive to every little touch and caress. She wouldn’t be able to keep quiet the entire time. And here came my first opportunity, the waiter was coming to get our orders. My threads twisted against her as the man paused by our table, rubbing gently against her.

“The fish platter for her, and I’m interested in the steak and oyster plate. Tea for us both.” The man nodded and departed, and I turned to look at Eteri with a raised eyebrow. I was impressed - I could feel how much her body was reacting to my sweet torment, and yet she had not even made a peep. It seemed like I was going to have my work cut out for me.

Good.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She tried very hard to not make a sound when the waiter was around, the moment the young man left Eteri gave a gasp and a whimper before slamming her head against the table, hard.

“What put in drink?” She grumbled, her moans sounded hurt and betrayed and for a moment Nevin paused.

“An Aphrodisiac honey...it would simulate your cycle.”

“In PUBLIC!” She grumbled as she lifted her head. “I beat you!” she hissed.

Nevin breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she was okay with it. Her sense of hurt stemmed from not being able to fix her urges straight away. Eteri wasn’t used to not getting what she wanted. Nevin normally relented and allowed her to do as she pleased. Not this time.

Not this time.

The tendrils continued to weave around her, now tightening around her legs. One of the thicker ones continued to slide rhythmically up and and down her entrance, pressing hard on her clit. More of them extended over her body, wriggling their way up under her dress and spiralling around her.

“Do you know what Shibari is?” Nevin asked as he casually drummed his fingers against the table.

Eteri shook her head, giving a whimper. “N-no.” She jumped a bit and let out a muffled squeak when she felt more threads slide along her skin, some coiling around her breasts and tightening around the base, while others slipped around her hips to mimic what could have been g-string underwear - if that underwear actively writhed and pressed against her clit and slid between her lower lips. Some also circled around the base of her tail. Even as his threads were wrapping around her, Nevin let out a pleasant smile as the waiter walked back up with two glasses of tea in his hands.

“Thank you.” One dark eye slid to Eteri, who felt the threads on her skin squeeze for a moment as she took the drink with shaky hands. “T-thAaahn..nng..K…” Nevin smiled and covered for her, she was trying so very hard.

“She's trying to say thank you. She shy.” The waiter just smiled and bowed to them slightly before heading off. Nevin turned to Eteri again.

“It's a practice from Akashima, if what I read was correct a method of using ropes on the body to bind and arouse.” He smirked as he took a sip of his tea. “Of course when one was trying to learn a new language, you started with the curse words and the words for sex, right?”

Eteri blinked. “N-no! First learn food...theahh..ah….hmmm…b-basic...greeting” She tried oh so very hard to have a proper conversation. The binds around her form tightened and she squealed, well...started to. She picked up the cup with shaky hands and filled her mouth to avoid any more sounds.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I grinned at her attempts to stay quiet as I continued my casual torment. In truth, I was actually already very happy with her right now - I had been half afraid that using my threads might have been too much for her, so the fact that she not only accepted it but seemed to be most definitely enjoying it brought a smile to my face. I guess I discovered a hidden fetish and desire that the young catgirl held.

I slid a weaved coil of threads inside of her, only for a moment, finally giving her more than just teasing rubs against her pussy and clit. It was only for a few moments. She tried to steer her body into my weaving threads but I held her back. Tightening the binds for good measure. “No no honey, you get to control the pace - after-, if you're a good girl.” The look she gave me was pure resentment for a moment, which melted away into a struggle not to make noise. I slid the tendrils further up inside her now. I felt her tighten up, desperately wanting more. As they relayed the sensation of her insides through to me. She was twitching and squirming, and felt so damn good. I had to clench my teeth so as to not give away the own sensations that began to roll through my body. God she felt good, even this way. My eyes watched as her breaths fell in short successions.

With an evil smirk I slid out of her and watched as Eteri gave a sigh of relief. Oh how innocent and unsuspecting she was. The tendrils that were slick and dripping with her own wanton desires curled up and around to her ass, prodding gently at her entrance. It felt tight and gave me just enough resistance not to easily slide in at this angle. I felt… Excited to test that out more personally.

Eteri squirmed and gave a small murmur. I felt her lift herself up off the chair, as though she were practically inviting me in. I grinned and obliged, sliding just a bit inside. I continued to gently toy with her ass as more tendrils made their way back toward her clit.

Long, thin tendrils slid up her back and I watched her squirming, desperately trying not to make a noise. I decided I should help her out, be a good, ah, master and help her. Thij lines of red slid around her neck, standing out wonderfully to my eyes against her milky white skin, looking almost like a collar as I added more and more. Her eyes shot to me, wide, as I gave a testing squeeze.

That had done it. Eteri gave a very loud, unabashed mewl, before quickly clamping her hands over her mouth. “B-IT TONGUE!” She quickly screamed in an attempt to cover it up. I eased off, not quite leaving her alone but I did stop actively tormenting her, leaving my tendrils where they were.

“Do… Do Tendrils feels to?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh yes honey, they do. I'm feeling all of this. Every, last, bit.” I grinned wickedly. “Now, that's one that I'll count. I wonder how many more I can get out of you, with you trying to be quiet?”

“C-cheat!” Eteri hissed as I still playaed with the entrance to her ass. I glanced over as the waiter began to approach with our food. “Oh? That’s not very nice…” Just as the waiter began placing the food on our table I pried my tendrils into her tight hole. She groaned loudly, and pressed herself further onto them. Strike two. And it looks like my kitten very much liked having her ass toyed with.

“I think she was very eager to see the food come out, she's been hungry for a while.” I explained to the waiter, who was giving her a bit of an odd look. He shrugged and pulled away, but I noticed a moment of hesitation as he glanced at Eteri's chest. I followed his line of sight and grinned. Even through her dress, her hard nipples were clearly visible. As I continued to gently stimulate her, slowly twisting my tendrils inside of her ass, I tilted my head to one side.

Just how many noises would I consider ‘too many’ and not let her have this? I smirked. Maybe one less than however many she ended up making. Her fault for not asking how much noise was ‘too much’.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri was finding it harder and harder to concentrate. The waiter lingered and Nevin used that to his advantage. She quickly picked up the fork and with a shaky hand placed a morsel into her mouth. She moaned loudly and leaned back in the chair, grinding on the writhing mass inside her. “G-Goob food…” She muttered.

“Is… uh….everything alright?” The waiter asked.

Eteri nodded and prayed that he would go away.

“You seem flustered miss.”

“F-fever…” Eteri stammered. Really, it was astounding how well she was covering up her noises and actions. The waiter placed a hand on her shoulder, peering over her shoulder at her chest. He may be slowly catching on. “Would you like another water?”

Eteri stiffened and shook her head.

“I”ll be back to check on you.” it sounded like a warning.

Eteri placed the fork down. She was way too distracted to be hungry.

“So you like that?” Nevin asked with an amused tone as he continued to toy with her. Eteri stammered and gave a small nod. “Even if I were to do….this?” He pressed up harder inside of her and Eteri yelped again. There was no covering that one up.

The waiter looked over, and Nevin waved him off.

“Food was hotter than she expected.”

“N-Nevin….” she whined, leaning forward. Practically pressing her chest against the table.

“Do you need to stop our game, honey? It will be your loss you know.” Nevin’s voice was calm and quiet as he answered her.

“W..why not go home?” She asked hands reaching out to tug at his. “This..this embarrassing!” Eteri wanted to win, but she wasn’t sure how much he’d allow. Nevin hadn’t yet told her she had lost. So she still had a chance right? Eteri thought she could turn this around. “You want too? Want Eteri do things? Please?” She begged, “Please?”

“Oh yes honey, I want you to do things, and you are. You feel so very tight back here.” He flexed his threads inside of her ass, and watched as she stiffened, her mouth dropping open in a loud mewl. “But I want you to win, and if you keep that up you won't you know. And then I have to punish you for being so naughty and being loud in public.”

“Fine!” Eteri breathed, pressing her head on the table as she rocked back and forth. “T-too much...can’t take...please...please…” Nevin decided to take a little pity on her. She had to be burning up with need because of the aphrodisiac. So he twisted threads up and into her pussy, filling her - but he also tightened her ‘collar’, preventing her from making a sound.

She sighed contently as she felt his ministrations against her. As he slowly pressed his tendrils in and out of her she gave tiny, barely audible groans. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, and even with...even with him pressed up against her in both her ass and her dripping pussy she still felt like she needed more. Nothing was enough. “What give Eteri?” She managed to breath, “Not enough…” She mumbled as she shut her eyes. “More…”

It was beyond reproach what the two were doing, with the catgirl bent over the table and drooling, rocking back and forth in short successions whilst a man sat calmly in front of her. She looked to be wild and untamed and he, her master. It was a sordid yet interesting scenario for one to walk in on. Eteri was thankful the place was still empty.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Not enough, hmm? I tilted my head to the side and considered my girl closely. She looked like she was barely conscious, sprawled out on the table like this. I could see the waiter giving us strange looks and preparing to come over - and while I was enjoying tormenting Eteri like this, I did not want to actually expose her to others.

No, she was mine. So I pulled her upright with the threads around her neck, and my pumping tendrils stilled as sitting her upright shoved the one in her ass even deeper inside. I gestured to her food when the fog of lust cleared a little from her eyes.

“Eat quickly and we will return home honey. I grow tired of prying eyes.” She looked positively ecstatic about that, then shook her head rapidly.

“N-no want food. Want more.” Well, she was a greedy little thing, wasn't she? As she had said that, she had pressed down harder against my invading tendril, trying to get more into her ass. I smirked - I knew how to get at least one more noise out of her. So I flagged the suspicious waiter down, snapping my fingers once when he didn't look in my direction, his eyes locked into Eteri’s trembling form.

“She said she has a fever. She downplayed it to me earlier. I need to take this to go.” of course, as I said that, I drew my tendrils out of her, leaving her empty. , she gave a disappointed growl.

“Now honey none of that. We’re taking the food home with us, he isn't trying to steal it.” I knew that was not what her noise was about - but the waiter didn't.

The waiter narrowed his blue eyes. He was suspicious. He shifted his gaze to Eteri and it lingered over her form for far too long. “I’ll return shortly.” He said before leaving.

I watched him go, my eyes narrowed before I relaxed. It was my own fault for making her react so erotically, but so long as he kept his hands to himself…

The waiter returned a small box and placed it in front of Eteri, now he was practically ignoring Nevin. “Now…” he began as he placed a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently. “Be sure to be a good girl, and eat this tonight or else it’ll make you feel sick understand?” Eteri nodded. The waiter straightened and let her go, giving her a small quick head pat. “We hope to see you…” he paused. Glancing at Nevin. “The both of you again soon.” He added in a cheerful voice.

“I'm sure you do.” My smile was hard as I handed the man coins for the meal, and just enough for a tip. I moved the food into the boxes and stood up, and offered Eteri a hand. She trembled a bit as she took it, and I pulled her to her feet. She leaned against me heavily, pressing against me hard as I carried the food and we left. I felt lingering eyes on me, and I looked back to see that waiter, his eyes trained on Eteri. I gave him a smirk and cupped her ass, drawing a groan from her, and his eyes widened as he finally put two and two together.

Outside, I leaned over and whispered into her ear. “He wants you, honey. But we know you're mine, for as long as you want to be, right?” I gave her a quick kiss.

A member of the NevCrew: