Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri pressed herself into him, even with the gentle afternoon breeze she felt hot. She struggled with her urges. As he kissed her Eteri went to clamber onto him then and there but his firm hands held her in place. “Am yours…” She mumbled as she pressed hard against him. “Need..please...need…”

Nevin smiled and pulled away, resting his hand on the small of her back, just above her tail again as he began guiding her home. This time though, as they walked threads slipped from the palm of his hand and slid inside of her dress, resuming teasing her skin, some sliding and coiling around her clit while others pressed against the ring of her ass.

She stumbled and almost dropped to her knees.

“Now, now...look.” Nevin pointed to his store. “We’re almost home. If you can survive the walk without making a sou-”

A wanton groan fell from her lips as she took another few steps forward. Well..so much for that. Eteri heard Nevin laugh as he continued teasing her till they made it to the store. The man barely had time to click the lock shut before Eteri collapsed to her knees, fingers clawing at his torso as she tried to pull him down on top of her. “Now!” She demanded. “Now!’ Nevin smirked, wide, and threads wrapped around her waist and neck, and he lifted her off the ground. The threads still inside of her pulled out - and ripped her underwear away as Nevin began walking into the back. As they went he dropped the food on the table and pulled down his trousers enough to let his cock spring free, and he looked into her eyes.

“You did your best honey, but you weren't quiet enough. I'll have to punish you later. Now tell me, where does my honey want Master to give her what she needs?”

“M-Master!?” Eteri muttered in surprise. “

Nevin nodded. “Yes. If you win, you would get to tell me what to do. If I win, I tell you what to do. So doesn’t it make sense for you to call me Master? Go on. I want to hear it.”

She sat on the floor, her legs sprawled out beneath her. Her red dress clung tightly to her skin with sweat. Her fuzzy ears swiveled downward and she squirmed. “M-master…Eteri want.”

“Want what?” Nevin stood over her and leaned down to press an index finger under her chin. He coaxed her up to look into his eyes. “What does my pet want?”

“W-want Master inside.”

Nevin grinned and shook his head, stroking his finger up her cheek. “Do you want me in this pretty mouth of yours pet? Make up for not being able to eat? Or do you…” His eyes dropped down to her lap.” Want me to slide my hard cock into your tight little hole that is sopping wet for me? Or somewhere else?”

Eteri mumbled, “Every...all…” She wanted everything. This was different to her being in heat this was maddening, so much so that it hurt. Nevin had gone to say something else but she had taken the initiative and her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, lapping at the precum welling up there.

I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I let out a loud groan as her tongue darted out and stroked the head of my cock. Someone else might have complained about the roughness of her tongue, but I could only think that it felt absolutely fantastic. I rested my hand on top of her head and began working it back and forth, slowly setting up a pace. I let go to stroke her ears.

She reciprocated with feverish lust, little happy moans emitting from her as she again started to press her tongue against the underside of the head of my cock. It was clear she remembered what had gotten me to cum last time she did this, and wanted it very, very badly.

I noticed her own hands between her legs, and the small way she bobbed up and down against them. I decided that she needed a bit more than just her hands, so two larger coils of my threads slipped out and down. They glided past her hands - one plunging inside of her drenched pussy, while they other drive itself between her cheeks to torment her ass for a moment before stabbing inwards, forcing its way through the tight ring of muscle.

Around my cock she opened her mouth to give a long satisfied purr. It was more animalistic than I was used to. “Master….” The words left her lips in a low, subservient lull.

She started to rock back and forth, her lips finding their way around my shaft again as her hands pressed themselves against my hips as she opened her mouth wider, taking the entirety of me into her mouth. I let out a long, satisfied groan, as her purrs vibrated my shaft - and I came, shooting down the back of her throat as my fingers in her hair tightened on her head. At the same time my threads inside of her went a bit wild, churning rapidly as pleasure shot through me.

I felt her tighten around my threads and she, despute her best efforts to lap up everything pulled away to cry out, her body fell to the floor as she shivered. Shaking as rolling orgasms tore through her tiny frame. I felt her twitch and yet...she continued to try and ride the tendrils.

Even though her body was exhausted she didn’t look like she was capable of calming down.

“M-Master….m-more…” She shook. “Body...hot...need...more…” Well. It seems like it might have a relayed reaction, but the aphrodisiac was more powerful than intended. But the sight of her begging, pleading for more - there was no way I could resist that. I picked her up and flipped her over, onto her hands and knees.

One hand wrapped around the base of her tail, and the tendril in her ass slid out. She let out a loud hiss of displeasure, until she felt the hard head of my cock press into place. Slick with her saliva and my fluids, it slid in with only a bit of resistance, needing a hard push to pop the head in. She let out a loud groan as I shifted back, sitting down with her speared on my cock, in my lap. I kissed her, hard, swallowing her scream of pleasure into my mouth.

I didn't let up as she bounced on me, her hips frantically writhing as she rode my cock to another orgasm. My threads were digging and twisting around in her pussy, while one hand seized a tit and began playing with her nipple, and the other dove between her legs to grind a thumb against her clit.

She climaxed again, and finally, her body began to give out. The poor girl ended up collapsing in a heap when I pulled out of her. Even semi conscious she was still demanding for more. I lifted her up and set her on the bed, and climbed in behind her, wrapping my arms around her. She shivered and seemed to relax just a little before pressing herself back against me, mewing for more in her sleep. I shook my head and held her tighter.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri’s eyes fluttered open and she was painfully aware of two things. How much her body ached and how incredibly thirsty she was. The catgirl pushed herself off the bed, rubbing her eyes. “Nevin?” Her silent footsteps padded across the bedroom floor and into the kitchen. “Nevin?” She said with a yawn. He wasn’t in the kitchen either.

She grumbled heading toward the sink she turned the tap on. Instead of a grabbing a cup like a normal person she leaned forward and began to lap at the running water. That felt better. Eteri turned the tap off and arched her back as she stretched. It was the middle of the night. Generally… that meant that he’d be in his workshop. Eteri went to head in there but paused when she realised she was still naked.

Ah..

That day they had...multiple sexual romps with each other. It would explain why she was so sore. Eteri shook her head and headed back to the room to grab one of Nevin’s shirts, pulling it over her head as she headed back to the workshop.

“Nevin?” She called out, pressing a hand against the door and pushing to see if it was locked.

Nevin looked up from the simmering brew and looked towards the door. She was awake, good. “Come on in, honey. It's safe.”

Eteri pushed open the door to see Nevin fully dressed and hunched over his desk. She grimaced. “Looking better than Eteri feel...Eteri feel like big rock hit head.” She said as she approached him from behind. She pressed her chin on his shoulder and peered down into a strange light yellow liquid. “That not more stuff to make Eteri really hot is it?”

Nevin considered her before shaking his head slightly. He pointed to a small bottle on a shelf filled with a light purple liquid. “That's the aphrodisiac. I've watered it down, so if we ever want to use it again it won't have as much of an effect on you. The darker purple next to it is a brew to be used on me instead.” It might make her feel better to know there was some meant for him, too.

“This stuff is actually for you. It's to help with the dehydration you're feeling, honey. It should also wipe any remains of the other stuff out of you.” He leaned forward and scooped a little out to test it on his tongue.

Eteri huffed. “Not need that. Not long time. Very tired.” She admitted avoiding the urge to knock the vials down and off the shelf. “Eh?” She turned her attention to the liquid that Nevin had just scooped out into the spoon. She was clearly wary at first. She leaned down and sniffed it. Then carefully took it into her mouth.

“Et tu!? Honey?” It was sweet, it tasted like a mixture of pollen, honey and something else she couldn’t put her finger on. “Taste nice.”

“Of course, Eteri. I didn't want you to be that in pain, and I'm sorry about that. This is a treat to make up for that. When I used the aphrodisiac on myself, it wasn't that strong. Eteri, I am sorry.” He turned to look her in the face.

“I shouldn't have done that without making sure you were OK with it first. I know you went along with it, but I want you to know this, it we ever do something that makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell me to stop, okay honey?”

“Eteri said is ok to test.” She held up a finger to him and pressed it against his nose. “Nevin know Eteri not...Eteri not sexual but does lots with you. Eteri think need break.”

She blinked, seeing the oddly hurt facial expression on his face. She tilted her head to the side. Did she say something wrong? She thought she had gotten the terminology right this time. Didn’t a break mean that they would take a rest from something?

“I… If that's what you think. Just, can you - no, it is your decision when you'll come back.” Nevin turned away and rested his face in his hands, elbows propped on the desk.

“What wrong?” Eteri wrapped her arms around his waist, there was no way she would be able to wrap them around his broad shoulders. “Not go anywhere?” Eteri blinked. “Want stay? Not use right word?” She asked..
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Of course. I was an idiot. Eteri didn't speak Tradespeak natively. She didn't want to leave - she was probably exhausted and sore from the sex. What she wanted a break from was that, not from us. A shudder of relief went through me.

“Take a break usually means you don't want to stay any more, want to leave and maybe come back.” My voice was soft, a bit strained. “I want you to stay.”

“That Silly. Eteri love Nevin. Why leave that ship?” I blinked away the light sting of tears that crept to my eyes, or at least I tried to. I have her a smile as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, holding her tight.

“Sometimes stuff like what we did is too much, and I was afraid it made you want to leave and not be as close to me.” I buried my face in her hair, hiding the tears that were still leaking out.

Eteri mumbled. “E-Eteri like the feeling and the things but not...not too in the tents. Want to enjoy with more clear in mind.” She sniffed audibly and turned her head upward. Her tongue gently licked at the underside of my eye, where my tears had been trailing. I chuckled and leaned back, wiping one sleeve against my eyes.

“Then next time you can choose when we do it. Even if you don't think I do, I feel like I need to apologize and make it up to you.” I turned in my chair and pulled her in my lap so that I could hold her better.

She obliged, my height used to bother me sometimes but I enjoyed how easily she was able to curl up in my lap. She pressed her back against me and before long I could feel the small rumbles of her purrs. I started to stroke her, rubbing from the back of her head to her tail, and just sat there with the other arm around her waist. She let out a small mewl and pressed her face against my chest.

“Still smell good.” She mumbled, the words barely audible as she rubbed her face against my shirt. I laughed.

“I don't know why you seem to think I smell good when I'm sweaty, but I'm glad you do.” I kissed the top of her head. “ And I'm very glad you want to stay.”

“Eteri not know. Just like smell. Is Nevin. Make Nevin more like….Nevin.” She grumbled frustrated that her sentiments weren’t coming through. “Eteri is very happy. Eteri know how making up to the me.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her.”

“Want the speak better for Tradespreak. Teach Eteri when wrong?” I grinned and nodded, very firmly.

“Happily, honey. And will you help me learn your language? I want to be able to talk with you in it.”

She seemed startled at this. “Ehh? Not good...err...c-can try?” I grinned.

“I don't want good, I want you honey.” I sat back in the chair as she burrowed her face against my chest, clearly embarrassed. I hummed in thought and rested my chin on top of her head. She had passed out last night, but thankfully this time there had been no sign of the tentacles from her little guest. Was that a sign of improvement? Or had even the hanger on soul bit had been satisfied with her exhausted state?

I blinked as I realized that Eteri’s content little purrs had shifted to a slightly different sound - tiny little snores that rumbled against me. I grinned and shook my head before standing up from my chair, cradling her in my arms. She curled up and let out a sleepy little sound, and one hand clenched into my shirt, but other than that she didn't react. I kept my laugh quiet as I carried her back to bed.

I set her down and peeled off my shirt before climbing in behind her, and she pressed against me only slightly, shifting a little in her sleep. I draped one arm across her waist and closed my eyes.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    (Not so) Public Play (Rated M)..
    Workshop rewards

Rewards:

Nevin receives:
    875 EXP
    80 Gold

Eteri receives:
    670 EXP
    80 Gold

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to know
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

HORATIO SPAFFORD, "It Is Well With My Soul"
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.