Eteri pressed herself into him, even with the gentle afternoon breeze she felt hot. She struggled with her urges. As he kissed her Eteri went to clamber onto him then and there but his firm hands held her in place. “Am yours…” She mumbled as she pressed hard against him. “Need..please...need…”

Nevin smiled and pulled away, resting his hand on the small of her back, just above her tail again as he began guiding her home. This time though, as they walked threads slipped from the palm of his hand and slid inside of her dress, resuming teasing her skin, some sliding and coiling around her clit while others pressed against the ring of her ass.

She stumbled and almost dropped to her knees.

“Now, now...look.” Nevin pointed to his store. “We’re almost home. If you can survive the walk without making a sou-”

A wanton groan fell from her lips as she took another few steps forward. Well..so much for that. Eteri heard Nevin laugh as he continued teasing her till they made it to the store. The man barely had time to click the lock shut before Eteri collapsed to her knees, fingers clawing at his torso as she tried to pull him down on top of her. “Now!” She demanded. “Now!’ Nevin smirked, wide, and threads wrapped around her waist and neck, and he lifted her off the ground. The threads still inside of her pulled out - and ripped her underwear away as Nevin began walking into the back. As they went he dropped the food on the table and pulled down his trousers enough to let his cock spring free, and he looked into her eyes.

“You did your best honey, but you weren't quiet enough. I'll have to punish you later. Now tell me, where does my honey want Master to give her what she needs?”

“M-Master!?” Eteri muttered in surprise. “

Nevin nodded. “Yes. If you win, you would get to tell me what to do. If I win, I tell you what to do. So doesn’t it make sense for you to call me Master? Go on. I want to hear it.”

She sat on the floor, her legs sprawled out beneath her. Her red dress clung tightly to her skin with sweat. Her fuzzy ears swiveled downward and she squirmed. “M-master…Eteri want.”

“Want what?” Nevin stood over her and leaned down to press an index finger under her chin. He coaxed her up to look into his eyes. “What does my pet want?”

“W-want Master inside.”

Nevin grinned and shook his head, stroking his finger up her cheek. “Do you want me in this pretty mouth of yours pet? Make up for not being able to eat? Or do you…” His eyes dropped down to her lap.” Want me to slide my hard cock into your tight little hole that is sopping wet for me? Or somewhere else?”

Eteri mumbled, “Every...all…” She wanted everything. This was different to her being in heat this was maddening, so much so that it hurt. Nevin had gone to say something else but she had taken the initiative and her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, lapping at the precum welling up there.