EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile

Rank Your Characters

For us crazy ten billion alt users. Simple, rank your characters in the following:

- Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest)
    - Strongest Character (Supernatural/ Ability/Magic/Anti-MagicMagic-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest)
    - Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest):
    - Darkest Character (Dark as in gloomy and morbid and emo; not evil) (Lightest to Darkest)
    - Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil)
    - Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest)
    - Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting)
    - Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite)

~~~

[spoiler]
    - Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest) Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite. (pretty close, but strong in different ways. Ashla's recently weaker, especially in her already low raw strength, due to not taking care of herself.)
    - Strongest Character (Supernatural/ Ability/Magic/Anti-MagicMagic-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Ashla is definitely way stronger!)
    - Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest): Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (they both have average IQ's.)
    - Darkest Character (Dark as in gloomy and morbid and emo; not evil) (Lightest to Darkest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (If the Althies ever feature a "Most Emo Character" contest and Ashla doesn't at least get nominated, I've been writing her wrong…)
    - Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Duh…)
    - Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest) Felicity Rhyolite, Ashla Icebreaker. (Felicity is probably cute, but Ashla's been stated to be a beautiful person in my writing several times.)
    - Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting) Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite. (I confess! Ashla's gone into Mary Sue territory! I admit it! Meanwhile, Felicity has more weaknesses and isn't that cliché… at least I don't think…)
    - Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite) … Ashla Icebreaker, Felicity Rhyolite ... ( … I like them equally, but for different reasons. I've been through a lot with Ashla and have written her for years; I'm emotionally attached to her, she's the character I improved alongside of and I made her more mature and stuff… Felicity feels more original though, and I can just have fun writing her. Ashla's all dark and broody and Anakin level emo and angsty. Ugh. Felicity's a kid with a balance between innocence and reality. She's the Robin to Ashla's Batman, and I generally enjoy Fewicity way more.)
    [/spoiler]

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    HERE WE GOOOOOOO

Strongest Character (Physically), Weakest to Strongest: Fenn, Kalista, Moffit, Varin… This was easy. Fenn is a fragile little smol, Kali is a squishy wizard, Moff doesn’t skip leg day, and Varin’s dragon heritage give him a bit of extra strength (if only he had it in mind to put it to use…). All of them, however, are proficient in the art of RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY.

Strongest Character (Magic), Weakest to Strongest: Varin, Moffit, Kalista, Fenn… Varin has no magic whatsoever, Moff used to know some basic spells (but they don’t work in Althanas), Kali’s able to raise a few rats from the dead, and Fenn is a sparkly snowchild with untapped potential.

Smartest Character, Dumbest to Smartest: Kalista, Fenn, Moffit, Varin… Kinda. They moreso have different intellectual strengths. Fenn has some street/book smarts and Kali is fairly clever, buuuuut their impulsive lack of common sense can make them dumb as a post at times. Moff’s basically a misplaced college student of average intelligence. As for Varin, he’s smuggled more than a few books up to his quarters, and he has the strongest survival instinct (and with it, a pinch of that all-too-rare common sense).

Darkest Character: In all honesty, they all tend to/will probably be constantly snapping back and forth between hilariousness and stone-cold drama. Fenn’s going a bit darker for, a bit, but he’s still a tiny little goof.

Evilest Character, Least Evil to Most Evil: Varin, Moffit, Fenn, Kalista… Var is too sappy and unmotivated to do evil, Moff has the capacity but hasn’t had any chances to be corrupted yet, Fenn’s a sticky-fingered thief with a very self-centered sense of morality, and Kalista is an unrepentant void of empathy.

Attractive Character, Ugliest to Prettiest: Fenn/Varin/Moffit, Kalista… Admittedly, I make most of my characters intentionally adorable in appearance (though pretty varied!), because that’s fun. Fenn/Moff/Var aren’t ugly by any means, but they’re not intended to be quiet as... hot as Kali. Kalista is an adaptation of a literal fanservice character I’ve had around for years. He’s intentionally the most sexy, because it makes me giggle.

Interesting Character, Least Interesting to Most Interesting: Varin, Moff/Kali, Fenn… This is kinda vague though, I love messing around with them all so much. Varin last mostly because he is not an outgoing do-the-things action-y guy. I just shove him into situations. Moff/Kali haven’t been deeply explored yet, and Fenn is… he’s Fenn. That’s all I gotta say.

Favorite Character: I admit my bias. Fenn is my full-stop favorite, everyone else more-or-less ties for second place.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 08-09-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".

EXP: 10,249, Level: 4
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next Level: 3,751
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,751

GP

Name
    Alma Waterstone
    Race
    Human
    I'm only basing these lists off of the accounts I've actually written with, for the sake of my sanity.

- Strongest Character (Physically) (Weakest to Strongest) My various mage-ish characters (Cohen Ephraim a.k.a. Caduceus Grimaldi, Alma Waterstone, etc.), Penn Richards, Kalanit Chuldah, Leon Adalbert, Hreark Lorespinner, Brother, Valerius Richards, Cris Richards
    - Strongest Character (Supernatural/ Ability/Magic/Anti-MagicMagic-Wise) (Weakest to Strongest) (leaving out my non-magic users) Kalanit Chuldah, Cris Richards, Penn Richards, Valerius Richards, Alma Waterstone, Cohen Ephraim
    - Smartest Character (Dumbest to Smartest) Brother, Cris Richards, Leon Adalbert, Hreark Lorespinner, Valerius Richards, Cohen Ephraim, Penn Richards, Kalanit Chuldah, Alma Waterstone
    - Darkest Character (Dark as in gloomy and morbid and emo; not evil) (Lightest to Darkest) Brother, Alma Waterstone, Hreark Lorespinner Leon Adalbert, Kalanit Chuldah, Valerius Richards, Penn Richards, Cohen Ephraim, Cris Richards
    - Evilest Character (Least Evil to Most Evil) Brother, Alma Waterstone, Cohen Ephraim, Leon Adalbert, Kalanit Chuldah, Hreark Lorespinner, Cris Richards, Penn Richards, Valerius Richards
    - Attractive Character (Ugliest to Prettiest) Brother (he's made of metal and living wood), Hreark Lorespinner (he's a gnoll, so your mileage may vary if you're into that), Cohen Ephraim, Crispen Richards (all his personalities still have the same basic outer appearance), Leon Adalbert, Kalanit Chuldah, Alma Waterstone (illusion magic doesn't hurt)
    - Interesting Character (Least Interesting to Most interesting) Brother, Leon Adalbert, Cohen Ephraim, Hreark Lorespinner, Kalanit Chuldah, Alma Waterstone, Crispen Richards
    - Favorite Character (Least Favorite to Most Favorite) Brother, Penn Richards, Hreark Lorespinner, Leon Adalbert, Valerius Richards, Kalanit Chuldah, Cris Richards, Cohen Ephraim, Alma Waterstone

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Strongest Character (Physically), Weakest to Strongest:

Shinsou Vaan Osiris - Canen Darkflight

Doubtless Canen was always the strongest of the two. Being melee focused, the Khaian is used to lumping around heavy weaponry and armor. Shinsou, whilst proficient in swordplay, just doesn't carry the same chassis and prefers to rely on magic to do the business.

Strongest Character (Magic), Weakest to Strongest:

Canen Darkflight - Shinsou Vaan Osiris

Shinsou was designed to be a beast with magic, whereas Canen's magic was more supplementary. Inevitably this makes Shinsou the alpha here. However, Shinsou and Canen do both use Dark Matter and have roots in Khaian magic so with equal levels Canen could rival Shinsou.

Smartest Character, Dumbest to Smartest:

Shinsou was designed to be an intricate thinker and a resourceful leader of men. Canen was designed as a soldier; a tough bastard but not an intellectual.

Darkest Character:

Tied. Both have equal amounts of darkness.

Evilest Character, Least Evil to Most Evil:

This is one aspect where the two characters are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Canen is a man who upholds cliche ideals whilst Shinsou deals entirely in blurred lines. Whilst not evil, per se, Shin won't hesitate to cross lines to get something done.

Attractive Character, Ugliest to Prettiest:

Shinsou is a pretty boy.

Interesting Character, Least Interesting to Most Interesting:

Canen was my first true character with a huge background but completely one dimensional when it came to fitting in with present day Althanas. Shinsou is a lot more dynamic and hss a variety of nuances.

Favorite Character:

Shin. <3

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Boop!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.