Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

The Little Alchemist Who Could

OOC: Solo. Takes place in Scara Brae.
    "You're... leaving me in charge?"

Felicity was dumbfounded. There Daisuke was, standing at the door. He was neatly dressed and ready to go. His fancy fedora with a feather, nice and neat leather jacket, freshly washed and dried pants. He gave Felicity a warm nod, "I believe you are ready."

"But Max?" Felicity referred to his son.

"He is spending time with his family."

Felicity was standing in the square middle of the shop. She looked down at the blue carpeting across the floor. The Victorian chairs and redwood shelves against the wall were elegant and neat. Everything was perfectly organised and ready to be used. Behind the mahogany counter, behind the swinging doors, the multitude of alchemy equipment and behind the counter potions were ready for use.

Daisuke believed Felicity was ready for this?

Why... this was...

"OHMYWORDTHISISTHEBESTDAYOFMYLIFETHANKYOUSOMUCHITI SANHONORTOBEINCHARGEOFTHESHOPSIRIWILLNOTLETYOUDOWN AND-"

As Felicity spazzed out over her promotion, Daisuke let out an uneasy sigh. She is not ready for this...

But she is, unfortunately, the only option for my day off, so.

"Remember, Fel," The elderly gentleman attempted to speak, "The shop needs regular maintenance. Make sure it looks as nice as ever for guests and customers."

"YES, SIR!"

"Treat the customers with courtesy and respect. No matter how they treat you."

"GOT IT, SIR!"

"Absolutely do not mess up orders and prescriptions. We do not want the town full of drugged bafoons and overdosed crazies now, do we?"

She snorted in a laugh, "No, sir!"

"I am absolutely serious. Do not mess up the potions and medications."

"YES, SIR!"

"And please, please, please be safe! You have my eager permission to cream anyone who even ever so slightly seems to have bad intentions. Just don't break anything while doing it."

Felicity tapped the sword at her hip, "With pleasure!"

"Do you have any questions?""

"No, sir."

"Are you positive you got this?"

Felicity saluted, "Sir, yes, sir!"

Daisuke was unconvinced. He needed a day off, though! Desperately! The sixty year old slouched, "Okay. Good luck. Goodbye."

He exited the store.

As the bell rang, Felicity fell flat on the floor. She smothered herself in the blue carpet. "This is the best day of my life..."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-05-2017 at 10:13 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.