EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

The Little Alchemist Who Could - Part II [OPEN]

The sign for Toivonen ~ Medicine and Alchemy Shop, a humble little alchemist's shop in Scara Brae, swung lightly in the wind. On the wooden front porch, a young woman swept the steps. She wrapped the job up, placing a hand on her hip and looking out into the sunlight. The redheaded teen wore a blue tunic, which reached down to her knees and black leggings today. The white shoes were lightlt dusted with dirt from sweeping. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, yet her longer hair was still loose and curled at the front.

The girl walked inside the shop. As she walked across the blue carpeted floor, past the shelves of potions and pills, Daisuke called from behind the mahogany counter, "I'm leaving for a while, dear. Clean up and get the apron on 'cause you're in charge again."

A rosey smile spreas across the girl's face. She pumped her fist, whisping "yes!" as she carelessly dropped her broom and ran to the back to get clean. Daisuke smiled and shook his head. He picked up the broom and put it away, muttering to himself in fond amusement.

Felicity walked out again, floorboards groaning beneath. Daisuke sighed, "Please be more orderly and less destructive this time around."

She erupted into nervous laughter.

Daisuke walked over and put a gentle hand on her shoulder, "I know you will do great."

Felicity simply nodded with a sweet smile. She proudly walked behind the counter and put her white apron on. Her sword hidden behind the main desk, she was both sweet and ready to fight if trouble took place. Daisuke felt fond and happy for the girl he viewed as his granddaughter of sorts. He took a leap of faith, exiting the door and leaving Felicity Rhyolite in charge...

... with all the crazies in town today, maybe he chose the wrong time for a day off.

~~~

OOC: OPEN SHENANIGANS THREAD!!! Please keep this PG-13 at the most, though? Let's have some fun! Takes place in a small town in Scara Brae.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 12-05-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.