Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat

Prison Break (Recruitment)

This fragment of cloth was found attached to the ankle of a sparrow near the capital of Corone. The denizens of Radasanth spread the message through the city.

The message read as follows, "... have been locked in Dour Garrison for forty five days and I fear my time is up. I have been locked up unjustly and offer a reward to anyone able to facilitate my rescue. Im pretty sure im going to be moved to the full restraint quarters soon. Please hurry, Ioder.
    This is a recruitment thread for a prison break themed rescue mission. There are a few requirements to join sadly. This is a mission where you will be asked to do unlawful things in order to rescue your target so playing a morally just character may be a hang up. Additionally this inst going to be able to be done without combat, at the least you must be prepared for at least one or two confrontations. And finally i plan to introduce an element of mystery at about the half way point so a basic sleuth skill will be needed.

This is a no rush thread, but would prefer if you could post weekly.

I think this thread would work well with two others so im going to open this up to two people so far. First come first serve, comment below if you would like to rp.

The thread is closed. First post is up. http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...=7175#post7175
    Last edited by Ioder_Horvat; 12-01-2017 at 12:59 PM.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Ashla's morals have been severely twisted and she's wanted in Corone already xD

If no one else wants to, this looks like fun!

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

EXP: 14,037, Level: 5
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 5,963
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,963

GP

Name
    Phyr Sa'resh
    Phyr has some experience with prison breaks, and I think I could twist his story to put him in a position where he'd be willing to do this.

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    Nice. So i was thinking that this thread would begin somewhere in Radasanth where I act out the set up and Npc's until you actually reach my PC where ill introduce the mysterious element. If that works you guys ill go ahead at get to work.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Sounds good to me (I'm Phyr).

I'm Asking you Icely

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    I will be gone for the next day (or two), so it's completely optional for you guys whether you include me or not. :P

I could see Ashla being in a Citadel fite, coming out of the Citadel, then somehow hearing of the prison break or something.

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    Okay Ashla, i figure that we can leave it open for you to hop right in when you get back. Phyr and I will take the first two posts.

I'm Asking you Icely

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Ashla could also potentially join the gain later in the game too. Like, Phyr could be the starting member of the break out party and during the journey they run into her. Whatever suits you best

GP

Name
    Ioder Bella Horvat
    My first post is up. http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...=7175#post7175

Whoever wants to post next feel free. Take it as far as you want, feel free to add anything that would make the story mesh better and if i need to change anything let me know.

EXP: 14,037, Level: 5
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 5,963
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,963

GP

Name
    Phyr Sa'resh
    Posted it up, let me know if it works well with what you're going for.