Ello,

For several years now I've been stuck with Ashla Rose Icebreaker's development. She used to be an entirely different character than she is now, and now I just... don't see her having any future growth.

Like, she's currently going through a redemption arc for her previous fling as a gritty anti-villian. However, she's literally wanted everywhere in Althanas aside one or two small tiny on the map. Her entire character arc is nothing but broody emopool angstfest and I don't have any end goal or desire to continue her story minus nostalgia (she was my first character ever on Althy.) I've written her into a corner and I neither see or even want a way out.

Still wanting at least 00.01% of her life to be happy, I'd say she's at a good place for her closure. She's currently hiding out with a dysfunctional but loving family, is at good terms with most of her living loved ones, she knows her daughter is safe, and Lye's death is just around the corner. And I have plans for threads with Black Shadow and Elthas, but once I get those, all other current threads, and Lye's death by millions of rivals ganging up on him out of the way, I'd say she's at a good place to bite the dust.

Maybe she could die in the Lye arc (if that's still a thing), it would be fitting. But maybe she won't. I do want her to have some good final moments with Felicity (I will be passing a lot of Ashla's equipment onto Felicity); but I think I'm ready to say bye-byes to Ashla and make Flamebird my new main.

So... yeah.

Since it is super hard to kill Ashla (unless you're in the Citadel, despite the fact that she could literally kill you in five seconds by freezing your blood and making it explode), any death suggestions?