Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,998

GP

Name
    :D
    Race
    Half-elf

Cool Officethanas (Open RP)

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE OFFICE! THE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE WHERE ALL ALTHANAS CHARACTERS WORK IN AN OFFICE COMPLEX

Now on 4.0
    Oh look, another generic signature

Fun stuff
    - Cupcake box: here

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    A brief Fenntroduction, yaaaaaay!
    No-one was quite sure what this short, blonde man-child of a college student was doing at Althanas Corp.

Sure, he fetched coffee when asked. Sure, he ran papers around when needed. But what was he doing here? He seemed to be an intern, but… were they paying him? Were they not? Few knew what his deal was, and even fewer bothered asking anymore. Anyone had yet to catch him say anything above a squeak.

Fennik Glenwey, his nametag read. Some thought it sounded vaguely Russian. Others thought it sounded very made-up.

Each day, he showed up to the workplace ten minutes too late, wearing a green sweater two sizes too large, beige slacks, and tacky whites glasses with snowflake stickers stuck all over the frames. At his side was this giant waggy-tailed mutt of a dog, black-furred and ugly of face. Her collar -- green, as it seemed to be the intern’s favored color -- read “Daugi”. She always flopped over a few paces away from the corporation’s shiny glass doors when they arrived. There, she’d nap ‘til the day was over.

Most employees at Athanas Corp knew to let the sleeping dog lie.

All had a sneaking suspicion that the missing components of their lunches -- and just about anything left out in the fridge -- found their way into his hands. The same assumption applied to instances of vanished office supplies.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-03-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".