Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity was all amused and ready for action and stuff... then he called her a little sister.

In a split second that felt way longer, sweet memories assaulted her mind without concent. Her eyes widened, her breath quivered. Nevin had his hand of her shoulder, speaking apologetically to her about the assault on the mine. Felicity would have cared more about the mine than herself anyways, however...

Jonathan...

Suddenly, she realized just how she felt so comfortable around a man she barely knew. He reminded her of him...

She blinked as he finished moving his mouth, forcing out a reply, "Yeah, it's fine."

Her eyes winced shut. She raised her hand to her temple for a moment, pressing her fingers against her head. Her teeth gritted as the emptiness of his absence took over. Flickers of a blood bathed death invaded her thoughts. She shook her head with a firm jolt. She lowered her hand, agony written on her face as she spat a cold, hurried statement. "Let's go."

Without accepting yet another one of Nevin's calm gestures, or expressing her reasons for distress, she stepped forth. Softly yet firmly pushing the workers aside, she walked outside the shop. As the light of the evening sun temporally blinded her immediate vision, the memories waged war with her...

~~~

The young man walked up to her, putting his hands on her shoulders, "You've obviously learned a lot, Felicity."

Felicity grinned, "Yeah, I did."

The man swat her armor covered arm, chuckling. "Don't get cocky."

Felicity put her flamberge away, then put her hands on her hips. She leaned on one leg, her head tilted towards it, "I'm not cocky... I'm good."

The two chuckled as they walked away from the clearing, into the forest. Leaves gently flew in the wind, the moon shining above as the silently trekked along. Felicity was thankful for the man leading her along. He allowed her to join him with open arms. She had lived with him how many years, she viewed him as a brother rather than a cousin.

The fifteen year old followed her cousin well, although feeling drowsy from the last several weeks. She located him only yesterday, and it took the two weeks before to track him. Even before starting her journey to find him, she had been through some tough junk.

Her cousin turned around for a moment, his rifle bumping his longsword as he turned. "Are you okay back there?"

Felicity had her head down, scuffling her feet. At her cousin's question, she looked up with a weary smile. "Yeah." she stuck her thumb up, "I'm goo-"

The sound of a wolf's howl echoed through the trees. Felicity's eyes widened like dinner plates, her hand zipping towards to sword hanging on her back. Her arming swords, located at her hips, swung. Her brigantine armor shook, hair flipping in her paranoid momentum.

Several crows called, flying from the trees above. Felicity's relative chuckled, "Are you sure?"

Felicity slowly lowered her hand, her eyes went back to normal. "Uhh... Still restless from the last several days."

A nervous chuckle escaped the teen as she walked up to her cousin, "Um..."

"Yes?"

Felicity bit her lip, bouncing a little, "Thanks for taking me, Jonathan."

Her cousin smiled and pulled her into a hug. They continued walking along. "Aw, you're welcome."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-19-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.