EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Igni Ferroque

Screaming. Agony. Pain. Sadness. Rage. Hatred. Spite.

Dark, putrid smoke. It swirled all around. Sparks of red and orange, like a forge. The clanging of metal and scorches of flame. She could barely see. The smell of flames, destruction, and death soared around. She felt hot and sticky from sweat. She heard, however, an explosion. Fumes of darker pillars of smoke flew around. It felt like a fortress of suffering.

She heard a sickening roar of laughter erupt. She heard a small child weeping. She heard...

~~~

Igni Ferroque

[Closed to Nevin. Sequel of Blood Fury and Alchemy.]

~~~

Drowsiness. In a stiffled, silent manner, she awoke. Her eyes were closed. Instead of ember and ash, she smelled blood. The faint traces of chemicals and potions, similar to a lab, was detected. She stirred. The young girl felt that she was on a thick cot. The single thin blanket drapped over her was just enough to keep lukewarm. She pulled a hand out from under the sheets. She was still sweaty from the dream, so she wiped her hand, then her eyes, before opening them. She pulled the red strands of hair away from her face. Peridot green eyes looked up to a wooden ceiling. With a ladder leading up and away from the room, Felicity was momentarily baffled as to why she was in a basement. She noticed an alchemist's workstation to the side. The low room had a boatload of equipment and tools ready for the advanced alchemist's needs. This was a lot like the Toivonen lab - but way heck more organized.

Felicity pushed herself up from the cot. Her bare feet were swiftly pulled back from the cold stone floor. Her hiss alerted someone of her awakening.

Before Felicity could even look up again, she jumped upon the sudden outburst. She next processed an arm with unnatural red threads all over the surface. The hand held, oh about seven pills. The little white objects were accompanied by a glass of water held in the second hand. She heard a stern, hasty, concerned voice pounding her ear drums.

"Your blood is more like a solid than a liquid. Those are blood thinners. Take two now. Take two at lunch, or in the middle of the day. Then two before bed. I have an extra so your alchemist can mix more up."

Felicity's eyes were wide halfway through his lecture. Then, the memories of her last moments before falling asleep, high on an anti-stress serum, came back to her. "Oh! Nevin..."

She was obviously in the workshop of a redheaded alchemist named Nevin. She had come to him seeking help, to control her unbridled rage-based abilities... instead, it had become little ragechild care center treatment before Felicity got high off of an over the counter anti-stress serum and bawled herself to sleep.

It was rather embarrassing, looking back.

She was here now, though. They had already survived through an analysis and blood drawing. Obviously, after Felicity crushed poor Nevin with a four hundred pound pressure hug, he started research on the blood sample. Did- did he just say her blood was... almost solid though?

Every alchemist needed their lair; their base of operations. This was his said lair, most likely. There were several barrels, as well as a chain and pully in the room. There was a second workstation at the opposite end of the room from him. Her arming sword, in its sheath, rested against the edge of the cot. Felicity looked down at the pills that had been dumped into her hands.

"... Bl-blood thinners?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 01-20-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.