Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    One thing was certain. The river was cold. Nevin slowly stood up, water cascading down his body, his hair now hanging in wet, limp straggles that were dripping wet. He splashed out of the river and turned a solid stare in Eteri’s direction, who was still grinning.

“Hey Eteri, come give me a hug.” He spread sopping wet arms wide and began advancing on her. His white shirt clung to his body and it was hard for him to walk in the waterlogged pants but still he did it, advancing towards his girlfriend with a teasing grin on his face.

“Nope. Can’t. Left something up there…” She eyed the tree and made a run for it, darting up into the branches as Nevin laughed. She watched as he shook his head with a smile and carefully peeled his shirt off and draped it on the sunny rock she had shown him, then sat down beside it.

“I would trip off my pants too, to avoid getting sick, but I don't know how many other people come out here.” He said as he began working at a string in his hair. When it came undone the hair rolled out of the tail, and he shook his head side to side, sending a shower of droplets through the air.

“IS ok! Taking them off!” He heard her call from atop the tree. With a loud laugh he complied, shucking the wet garments off and laying them out beside the shirt before laying back.

“Enjoying the view?” He called out, a grin on his face.

“Very much yes. Liking the look of you.”

Now that he wasn’t so soaked Nevin noticed her slowly stalk down the tree and he grinned before patting the rock beside him. “Come on, why don't we just lay here for a bit? The sun is rather nice.”

Eteri complied and stretched before laying down next to him, and he tucked one arm under her cradling her head off the rock.

“Is you happy now?” She asked. He rolled his head to look at her, and gave her a soft kiss.

“I am. You're here. That's about the happiest I'll ever be.” He hugged her into his side, then laid his head back. The sun was warm, and while he wasn't dry he was getting there and his girlfriend was curled into his side. Things were.. Good again. Very good.

The first thing that Nevin noticed was that except for his side where there was something of a weight laying half sprawled on top of him, he was rather cold again. He opened his eyes and realized with a start that the sun had gone down. When had he fallen asleep? A glance downwards had his face soften - Eteri was laying mostly on top of him, and his arms were wrapped around her holding her to his chest. She must have noticed he was shivering and tried to keep him warm.

He tightened his hold on her as he laid back and looked around the clearing. The cave - well. That was truly a sight to behold. Without the sunlight masking it, Nevin could now see a array or softly glowing purple lights inside. There must be a hole deeper in the cave that light was coming in through and the light now emanating forth was something to behold.

He dropped his head back - he couldn't bear to try waking Eteri, not yet. She was calm now, but it wasn't the strange calmness, the quiet restraint that she had been practicing. No this was her calm, and asleep. That other one - that wasn't right. He was the calm, steady one in this relationship, not her. She was his bundle of energy and life, cheering him up more than he thought possible.

His arms tightened for a moment, enough that Eteri stirred a little, and he relaxed before she woke up. This moment, this happy, quiet, warm moment with her, this was his, and no one could take that away. He closed his eyes and gaged himself. They slowly opened, dark determination burning inside.

“You were right, Eteri. That badness would never think to give up its life force for someone else. As long as I can still do that, I'm still me.” His voice was the softest of whispers. When she didn't stir, slender burning red threads emerged from his chest and slid beneath her dress collar, sliding down to where he had connected before. Another slow, gentle push, and more of his essence flowed into her. He didn't do a lot this time - he had seen the worried glances she had given him, and knew he'd overdone it. Subtlety was key, here. So he only gave a portion of himself before pulling back, and massaging her hips.

“Eteri, honey, it's time to wake up. I think we’re doing some nighttime fishing instead.” There was a teasing note to his voice.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I awoke to the tingling sensation before his soft voice. “Et tu?” I groggily sat up. What… what was that? I glanced around, wait where was I? It took a few moments for my sleep addled brain to catch up. Oh. OH! “Nevin!” I said, startled. “Sun make sleepy. Am sorry. Had plans not know what do now… ah…” I felt frazzled, and strangely energetic. I stood up quickly. Tiny hands balled into fists. “Eteri no want dream date day end! Dream date day now dream date night!”

I turned to Nevin with a burning determination in my gaze. “No do fishing. We go climbing! Show best spot for stars!”

He let out a loud laugh at me, and I stomped my foot. “No! No laugh!” He got back to his feet then looked down and shivered before reaching out to pull his pants back on.

“Of course, Eteri. But let's eat a little first.”

I crossed my arms, eyes gazing down his form. It felt different to be attracted to the way someone looked. I mean...I really loved Elly, and her hips and her lips and her hair but this? This was different. I liked him. I liked the way his underwear had that little bulge that hid things… I liked his hips and the slight definition of his muscles. For an alchemist...he had more mas than I would have thought. My tail swished side to side as I watched him pull on his pants, the small bulges and ripples in his arms...I even liked the way the thick dark lines traced his body...even if they did worry me.

Nevin paused, pants halfway up, and he stopped to stare at me, staring at him. Even in the moonlight I could see the blush tjsy crept up him. With his shirt off, I could see that it started near his heart and crept upwards until his upper body was dusted in red.

“What...that….?” I asked softly, quickly broaching the gap to press my hands against the tinge. “What that? What?” My hands trailed up to follow it. “Why?” The red darkened.

“Ah- - I'm - I'm blushing, Eteri.” His voice came out in a stammer. “I've never had someone look at me the way you are. Much less someone as important to me as you.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, I thought it was something more sinister.... I looked up at him and smiled. “Am like the way you look. Said that already.” I turned my back on him, blue tail tickling his chin, then his nose as I headed back to the blanket. I pulled out the small bottle of wine from my bag and with my canines pulled the cork right out from it. I spat it into my hand and shoved it back into the satchel. I didn’t want to litter.

“Here.” passed Nevin the bottle before picking up a bread roll and biting into it. Chewing it thoughtfully I watched him as he took another roll and tore into it, washing it down with some of the honey wine. He seemed almost ravenous, and food disappeared into his mouth. He let out a cough and gave me a sheepish smile.

“Haven't eaten much recently, but it replenishes my life force. It gives me back what I gave you before.”

I finished off the roll and dusted off my hands. “Just not to hurting self.” I said, I didn’t like the implications. Had he did it again? Was that why he was so hungry? I shook my head, not wanting to let such thoughts linger. No...today was meant to be a happy day.I didn’t feel that hungry, and was still practically bouncing with energy. I guess I just needed a good long sleep. “Ok. Ok. Hurry! Want show you the stars!”
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin laughed and shook his head before heading to pull his shirt on once he had done that, he looked down at the spread out sheet. “We can come back for this.” He pulled on his boots then gave Eteri a grin. “Let's go.”

She huffed and picked up the sheet, only to tie it around her shoulders in a sort of …. Mock cape. “No leave behind anything. Bad for...for…” Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips moved in the cute way that tehy did when Nevin knew she was trying to translate something in her head.

“The Environment?”

“Yes” She said with a nod then a small glare in his direction. Nevin laughed.

“I didn't mean we would leave it. I meant we would come back and get it after looking at the stars. But alright.” He shook his head and gestured. “Lead the way, beloved.” She gave him a nod and a smile and bounded forward, showing that same energetic self that he first met.

He followed after her as she led the way onto the rocks near the river. There was a moment of pause when she launched herself across from one rock, landing on the other side with ease. Nevin stared for a minute, then shrugged. Under his pants his threads thickened, boosting him as he took a few running steps before leaping over - and hurtling right past Eteri, catching a foot on the rock, and tumbling end over end.

He heard clapping from behind him, Eteri was impressed, or amused...either way she was brimming with bright laughter. Nevin grumbled as he sat up, brushing dirt and detritus from his hair. It was then that he realized he hadn't tied his hair back up, and he frowned.

“Well, bother.” He stood up and shook his head. “We don't have to jump any more rivers, do we?”

“No.” She said as she stood over him, offering a hand to help him up. “Like hair down. Make you handsome.” Nevin stared at her, his mouth open slightly in shock. He reached up and touched his hair for a second, then he tugged on it, as if testing.

“Huh. I am awake. I.. Guess I should keep my hair down more then.” She had said she liked the way he looked, and if there was something he could do to improve that, he would. “I will have to tie it back when I'm working, though.” He warned, though there was a definite lack of force to it.

Then he shook himself. “Alright, lead on my dear. Up, I think?”

She lead them up the cliffside, effortlessly pulling herself up. Nevin noticed the slight forearm muscles she had, why hadn’t he noticed that about her? He grinned as they finallly reached the top. She breathed a sigh, wiping her brow.

Taking several steps ahead of him she held her arms out wide. “Tadaa! Lights above and below”

Nevin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him as he looked out. Above them the stars shone brightly in the sky, a twinkling panorama of bright dots against the black of the night. Below, in the distance, lay Radasanth. The city was alight with activity, though they were far enough not to see the people. His hold on her tightened, pressing her against him more.

“Beautiful. Thank you, my love.” His voice was soft as he stood there staring out. She had bulldozed her way into his life, but now? He wouldn't have it any other way.

“Nevin….” her soft voice broke his serene thoughts.

“Yes?”

“I love you too.” Her words were spoken slowly, and carefully, and with far more articulaton than she had in the past. He could imagine her sitting up at night, rehearsing the lines. “I...do not wanting to see you hurt. I will protect you. Your happiness.” He was still for a long moment, then stepped back so he could turn her around and looked into her eyes intently, staring, studying her.

“You are my happiness, Eteri. I was living life peacefully before you. I had moments where I was happy, and moments where I was sad. Being upbeat and happy consistently like I am with you? That didn't happen. I've been.. alone for so long I forgot what it was like not to be lonely. Friends are good but there is a hole that..” It seemed even he struggled to find the words to express how he felt. Instead he gave up and pulled her tight against him.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I could feel his heart beat slow against my head. I nuzzled into him. Words didn’t need to be said, at least… I didn’t think so.

“No words.”

I said simply. Because all this? This crazy new and strange feeling… it wasn’t possible for me to describe it, especially in Tradespeak. I lifted my head up and stood on my tip-toes to press my lips lightly against the underside of his chin before stepping away.

I knew what I wanted to do now. I wanted to shove all the happy memories I could into our lives. I wanted him to always smile and never worry. So he would never risk his life. I offered him a wide smile as I again, had to stand on my tip toes to brush his red bangs out of his face.

The cheeky bastard ducked down and captured my lips with his in a deep kiss, his hand sliding up my back to cup my head. A part of me wanted to pull away and bite him hard just to show him who was boss! But...but….

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I murmured into the kiss, practically melting into his strong grip. As much as I tried to fight it, I loved this side of him. This masterful, dominant and confident side of him. I finally managed to pull away, cheeks a deep hue as I coughed and dusted myself off.

“Right…” I said. “Now we go the home. Eteri going to cook.” I saw the slightly worried expression that danced across his angular features. “No worry! Not burn down house!” He didn’t look too convinced. “Been practising! Please?”

He laughed, that rolling sound I loved. “I’ll be with you, but alright.”

I grinned. This would just be another happy memory to add to our lives…

We made our way back to Nevins...ah...no...I guess it was mine too now. It was a different feeling to think, and to know that despite my wandering ways I had a home. I actually had a home. “Home now.” I reiterated as we stepped inside, Nevin locking the door behind us.

“I’m sorry we didn’t get you a key today Eteri. First thing tomorrow morning ok?” He sat down at the table and rested his chin on one hand as he watched me.

I nodded. “Is ok. Now to the cook.” I headed toward the kitchen. I had it all planned… straight to the cupboard I grabbed the largest pot I could find and filled it with water before placing it on the stove. Then, I started shuffling around in the pantry. “Eteri bought things and did the hiding from you.” I said with a grin.

He raised a red eyebrow, a quirky half-grin on his mouth. “So I see.”

I pulled out the small sack with the ingredients and headed back to the pot. Choosing to explain what they were as I slowly put them in. “This egg noodles. Add. Then Eggs..uhm...seaweed...got dried feesh…” I started placing the ingredients in. “Chicken fat yes.. Make juicy..”
    All the while, Nevin watched me. Bemused. I glanced over at him every so often but he didn’t offer me any words. Just that kind, wonderful smile of his. I continued, draining the noodles and setting them to the side as I then added small mushrooms that I had found in the forest. Finally. The special ingredient. The best of them all! I got them from the butcher who helped me...large slices of pork that he had slow cooked for several hours. I added that to the stockpot and waited.

After (nearly no) disasters… I did cut my fingers a few times….I didn’t like knives… I approached the table with two streaming bowls. I sat them down, and the fatty broth sloshed onto the table. “This called Shoyu. Please…. The trying!” I sat and eagerly shoved a fork into his face.

He took it, and slowly scooped up some of the noodles - or tried to, the slippery noodles slid off the end of the fork. He frowned down at his empty fork, then tried again, this time managing to stab a bit of pork. That kept the noodles from sliding off the front - until they just slipped off the sides. His confused frown grew.

I laughed at his attempts. “One momenting.” I had planned to give these to him later...but I guess now was as good a tiem as any, I shifted to my satchel and rummaged around in it before pulling out an ornate pair of chopsticks. They were wooden and glossy. Painted a bright shade of red with very light blue blossoms painted along the side. “H-here..” Suddenly… I felt a little embarrassed. I shoved them into his hands and quickly explained myself.

“Y-you got Eteri some...and Eteri want return favour...got them custom made...the red is you and the blue is uhm…” This sounded stupid. “Blue is meant to be me, that stupid...here…” I reached for them to take them back away from him, but he easily lifted them away, staring at them with wide eyes. His gaze slid to me.

“They're wonderful. You'll have to show me how to use them though.” He offered me a small smile, sheepish himself.

I ate with chopsticks myself, I found them far more versatile and easier to use. I grinned up at him, showing him how to hold them. “Like this see… please hurry want to see try.” I picked up a set of noodles myself with ease, grasping onto the few sheets of nori I had in there too and shoved it into my mouth licking my lips.

“So like a small pair of pincers, I see.” He murmured, his eyes trained in me. Or, no, specifically on my lips. His gaze followed my tongue as I licked my lips, then he coughed and looked down at his bowl with a determined gaze as I chewed.

Ah crap,,,,

This didn’t taste as good as when Ayaka made it. What if he didn’t like it?

It took a few moments before he had his chopsticks working - albeit crudely, held like a child might. It worked for him though, as he was finally able to grab hold of some of the ramen, giving it a little twirl so it wrapped around his chopsticks. He placed the small bundle in his mouth and closed his eyes as he chewed and swallowed, an intense furrow in his brow. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at me.

“It is .. Different. You'll have to make it again.” He grinned and continued eating, struggling to grab things other than just the noodles.

I gave him a weak smile, still nervous. “Was..was trying to do the what you call? The wife chores?”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Again she called them wife chores. Nevin shoved down a rising urge to just take her to bed now and show her what he thought gut the wife chores included. Instead he gave her a slightly tight smile. “It was delicious, Eteri. Different, and I look forward to the next time you make it. Now then. Since you made dinner, I'll clean up.” He slowly started to rise - and in a turn of how he once would have acted, he didn't bother turning away so she wouldn't see the bulge in his pants as he started to clear away his now empty bowl.

“Why is your pants like that?”

Busted. He paused, and slowly turned to look at her. He set the bowl down on the table and slowly made his way over to her, and leaned over so his mouth was next to her ear. “It's like that because I thought about the wonderful things you do with your mouth, Eteri.” He kissed the side of her neck, then returned to clearing away the dirty dishes.

“E-Eteri...can..uh...DISHES!” She cried out the chair scraped loudly out from under her as she practically shoved Nevin out the way. “Eteri do!” She said, her lips pursed in a stubborn pout. “This Nevin’s day! Eteri do all the things!”

Nevin watched last, bemused, as she snagged the dishes from his hands and began frantically cleaning them. He sat down in his chair and leaned against the table, watching her work. A soft smile stretched his lips and he stretched out a bit.

“Fine. But normally, we’ll trade. The person making dinner shouldn't clean up too.” she ignored him, focusing on her task. When she had them clean, or soaking, she dried her hands and moved over to the ice box, and pulled out a box of fish guts. Nevin opened his mouth to protest - and then she pulled out a small cake, her tail lashing nervously.

“Eteri got while sleep. Eat together?” Nevin blinked, confused. When on earth had he slept long enough for her to get a cake? Had she set this up yesterday? Or had she been planning this before - before Stefan kidnapped her? He swallowed, a thick lump forming in his throat, and he nodded.

“Of course, Eteri. Grab us a plate, and you can sit in my lap and we'll eat it together.” He smiled at her. Eteri grinned and hustled about the kitchen, by now she knew where everything was. Nevin hadn’t shown her...which just goes to show how much effort she had put into learning where everything was. Nevin felt warm, and a settling happiness that kept a smile on his face as he watched her bustle around. Watching the way her dress stretched around her as she worked was quite intoxicating he found.

She returned with plates and forks and placed the plates on the table before getting comfortable in his lap. She passed one plate over to him and picked the second one up for herself. “Your lap is...warm…” She mused, placing emphasis on the last word. Nevin blinked at the small grin he caught on the edge of her face, and he leaned forward to kiss the side of her neck, nibbling it slightly.

“You made it that way.” Then he reached around her and carefully cut two thin slices of the cake away, and placed one on each of their plates. He picked up his and began nibbling it slowly, watching her from the corner of his eye.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I huffed. “Not even do anything ‘sexy’ just do the cooking.” I wriggled my nose and picked up the cake. He laughed and kissed the nape of my neck again.

“Sometimes that is enough, Eteri. And you being you.”

Despite napping throughout most the day, it seemed we both were pretty tired. Bed called to us...well, it most definitely called to me. I fell asleep quite quickly, entangled in Nevin’s arms. I awoke to a dim glow, and a strange tingling sensation… but I was so tired that I passed it off as nothing and went back to sleep.

The next few days...the next few days were wonderful. Nevin had taken time off from his shop and we actually went fishing! We never caught anything but that was alright. He suggested we eat out at a restaurant but I was… I was too afraid to do that so we took turns cooking for each other. I learned that he liked to season things lots, and preferred salty things...and alcohol. I always tried to pour him a cup or stein of it with his meals.

These memories were happy… these memories were mine, and they were his - and I didn’t want things to change.

Soon, he had to return to his store, to his late night work but I ddn’t mind. Nevin even set up a small bed in the corner of his workshop so I could sleep in the same room as him. I was happy that those days that passed were so enjoyable. I watched the man I love work, muttering to himself as he scribbled on his notebook. Every so often he’d turn the bunsen burner up or down, changing the heat of the bubbling liquid inside. This life was peaceful. I didn’t really feel like wandering around too much. I just felt like lazing about his store.

I think...that was a good thing, what was it that Ayaka called it? Settling down?’

I yawned and rolled over.

Yes.

This was good.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin sat back, clicking off the burner under the brew that he had been working on. That was it for the early morning - the last of the special orders for an antidote to some paralysis poison that was running around the underground at the moment. Now it just had to cool, and all that would take is time. He stood up and stretched out his arms, and looked around. The sight of his girlfriend laying on her side on the little bed made him smile and shake his head.

Eteri had been slowly recovering, and while he had given her a little life force once or twice to bolster her, he couldn't tell how far that had progressed. There had been no more sessions where ‘her’ tentacles had come out to play, so he hoped that it had been dropping in its influence on her. Soft steps carried the alchemist to her, and he gently picked her up in his arms.

Nevin set her down in their bed and was thinking about whether or not to join her, when there was a loud, imperious knock on his door. He frowned - he thought the closed sign was up. He let out a sigh and moved to the front of the store - and froze when he saw the person outside, bathed in the light from a nearby street post..

Ayaka. Nevin wasn't sure whether to be happy to see the brown haired woman, or upset. He took a deep, deep breath, and opened the door to let her in.

“Ayaka, thank you.” For coming, for giving them as much time as they'd had together. He didn't know which so he didn't bother vocalizing it. Nevin cleared his throat and stepped back to let her in. ‘Eteri is asleep right now. I've been.. Trying something, but she made me promise to stop. Can you see if it has had any effect?” His voice was soft, steady - and full of worry. Eteri was precious to him - and if he had been doing this, and it did nothing, then.. Well. He would be a pretty shitty boyfriend.

So he led the way to the bedroom where Eteri lay curled up, her face buried in the pillows where he normally slept.

Ayaka stepped quietly into the room, her feet didn’t make a sound as she stood by the bedside. She reached out a tanned arm to lightly brush Eteri’s bangs out of her face, Nevin couldn't read the facial expression on the woman. But he felt glad that she wasn't immediately grabbing Eteri and fleeing.

Ayaka turned and left the room, silently clicking the door closed behind her. She stared him down for a few minutes. “We need to talk.” She muttered in a hushed whisper.

Nevin took a deep breath. He nodded, and led the way his workshop. It had the heaviest door, so they could talk without fear of waking the blue haired girl precious to both of them up.

A member of the NevCrew:

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Sometimes Calm Isn't right.
    No Judgement

Rewards:

Nevin receives:
    1190 EXP
    90 Gold

Eteri receives:
    765 EXP
    80 Gold

Who are you?
    Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
    Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
    I have. I am fucking crazy.
    But I am free.

Lana Del Rey
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    all rewards have been added
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.