Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein

On the Prowl (Closed to Camille) (Mature)

Well - that town looked a lot more lively than anything I had seen in years. A sprawling little patch of humanity spread across the landscape, claiming it from the wilderness - but with a live, bustling population who actually seemed happy to see one another. I had seen grand cities spread across mountains, ancient keeps trapped within rotting, fetid swamps - but none of them had really had that busy of a population. Not that was sane anyway. I always seemed to find those remnants of civilization when all that remained of them were a few tired and worn out people hiding within the reaches of the places, trying not to be noticed by the creatures that had once been their friends. It was really fucking depressing in truth.

So to see a large crowd of people, laughing, talking, and having fun, was throwing me for a right damn loop. I was sitting against a tree a short distance from the town gates, trying to steady myself from the shock, truthfully. It was just so bizarre to see dozens of people interacting with each other - I had only ever met around fifteen people at once, and even then that had been an extreme anomaly. Not for the first time, I cursed the cycle that my land was trapped in - look what the mortals had accomplished here, when life was truly allowed to find its own way? Of course - of course, the humans back home had these civilizations too. I was just forever condemned there to never actually meet them until it was far too late to do anything about it.

I stood up slowly, gripping the unstrung haft of my bow tightly. This would be an interesting endeavour. Even back in that tiny village in the Tular plains, there hadn't been this many people around. I drew my hood up around my head and began walking into town - surely, someone here needed help. And who better to offer that help than a man who literally could die and keep trying? A slight sardonic grin stretched my lips for a moment as I joined the throng of people entering the town - I felt like one of the Pilgrims, come to see a holy city or some such nonsense. The guards at the gate waved me through without even checking me, or asking me to put my hood back. Sweet Flame, this land was peaceful. A result, perhaps, of not having to worry about Hollows wandering in?

-----

I finally found what I was looking for after half an hour of wandering through this little metropolis. The place was astounding to me - multiple blacksmiths and armories, food shops of various kinds. This, this is what humans were supposed to be like, living together and advancing together, not bound under the heel of a false Cycle propped up by a terrified God. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I watched people - there were actual children here, young ones! Aside from the girl in that village, I couldn't even remember the last time I had seen a child - and I truly could not remember the last time I had seen a happy one. It was actually enough to bring warmth to my old, cold heart. But - what I had been looking for. A tavern - one with a help request board. I had seen one before once, but it had been ancient, rotted with time, the words barely legible. I was pleased to see that the tradition existed here in this world as well.

Blue eyes scanned the board, searching for anything that seemed dangerous, or out of place. Ah, there was one that seemed rather distressing - and might every well be to these people, for whom life was so precious, and so damn short. Man-eating trolls had been spotted, a pair of them moving through the nearby woods, and the guard wanted someone to go investigate, and make sure there wasn't a full pack moving in to the forest. I grinned savagely for a moment before calming my expression. For me, bastards that decided they wanted to nibble on my damn giblets were a walk in the park. Even if they succeeded and killed me - well, I would just come back and kick their asses while they were unexpecting. Good, good. I noted the direction that these things had been spotted in, and headed out of town. I did stop by a bowyer store long enough to pick up more arrows - or, well. Place an order for appropriately sized arrows for my bow. My shield had been repaired, but I wanted to try to make my good iron arrows last for as long as I could.

-----

The forest was dark and quiet as I slipped through the trees, bow in hand. Angling the body-length bow was almost as much work as getting myself through the trees - but I refused to let these cannibal pigmen get the drop on me. If I found them, I was going to put an arrow so far up their ass that they could pick their teeth on it. I took a deep breath and grinned hungrily. These things would be a good test for myself in this land, I was sure of it.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    Please, let us go hunt Camille. I need to stretch, I promise that I won't go over board this time. Nikita purred in my mind. Her sweet, sultry voice wrapping around my heart like a snake. I groaned softly, I had laid in bed for nearly four days, doing nothing, staring at nothing and being nothing. "I don't want to go out, I want to lay here." I spoke aloud though no one could hear Nikita besides me. She was my lycan spirit and she and I did not get along. Odd to think, most lycans are one with the human host and we used to be but a lot of stuff has happened. There is a big tare in our relationship and she doesn't get let out much. Cammy.. Cammy please, you need to let me out you know what happen last time that you denied me. "Yeah all hell broke loose," I spat back. Rubbing my head, I sat up and hissed at the sudden movement. Black dots danced in my vision as my head lulled slightly. At the base of my skull a dull pounding awoke, a small whimper parted my plush lips as I rubbed it vigorously hoping the friction might ease it. This time slowly and aware of my body's stiff state I swung my feet over the side of the bed. Does that mean we are going hunting? Nikita yipped with glee. I could feel her prancing around in my mind with excitement. "Shh," I attempted to run a hand through my snarled locks but quickly aborted the mission when I kept snagging my hand in the knotted mess. Slowly I pushed myself into a standing position. My knees wobbled under the weight, slowly I started to take small steps toward the bathroom. Peeling off the night dress that was almost like a second skin, I draped a robe over me before reaching for the service bell.

The final bucket of steaming water was emptied into the washing tub and the small brown haired maid scurried out, a sheepish look on her face. "I am not going to tip you for doing your damn job," I barked at her. The poor girl about jumped out of her skin as she rushed out of the room. Quickly I let the the robe fall to the floor, a pool of white fabric around my feet. I eased myself into the tub, hissing slightly as the hot water met my clammy skin. "Holy hell," my body tensed at first before the hot water engulfed my waist. See doesn't that feel better, now hurry and scrub yourself so that we can go hunting. I hear it is a great time for those trolls we hunted up East. Nikita sighed with delight. "My Goddess can't I fucking bathe myself in peace Nikita, I just want to relax." I hollered. The Inn keep for the most part thought of me as a raving loon but like everyone else my money was just as spendable so she didn't say anything. Between me snapping at her employees and talking to Nikita that no one else can hear I guess I can see where she is coming from.

I dressed quickly, black tight pants that flattered my curves, white blouse that cut low and fit slightly loose until the fitted hem line that clung to just below my mid drift. My fingers quickly laced up my black corset that stopped just below my bust before I shrugged on my crimson color jacket. Black fitted boots finished my attire as I quickly braided my long honey brown locks to the side and made my way down to the common room. I didn't make eye contact with any one, I just briskly walked across the room, opened the door, down the steps and headed for the forest. The sweet, succulent smell of the out doors wrapped around me with comfort.

Tilting my head in the air toward the way the wind blows I waited for a moment. I took a deep breath, inhaling the smells around me. A hundred yards away a fawn was chewing on some grass, to the West about fifty yards away was what I was looking for. The smell of death clung to the particular trolls that I was looking for, they like to feast on the flesh of humans. Their favorite treat is children though, the meat to them is sweet because they aren't tainted yet with the world's chaos. I could feel Nikita growl with lust, I caught myself allowing my tongue to trace my lips with anticipation. "Easy Nikita, let me track them first." Oh fine but hurry. She whined.

I started towards off towards the trolls, following the scent of decay. I moved quickly, fluidly, and careful to watch my footing so that I wouldn't give away my location. I couldn't lie the excitement stirred in my belly, goose bumps rose on my arms as I closed the distances swiftly. I could hear them, trolls though very dangerous were not graceful. I watched as they stumbled and fought over what looked like a rotting hide of some poor animal they had caught.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    DAMN. These things are absolutely fucking hideous. I had perched myself up a in a tree as I got closer, and I was glad I had. There were some similarities to the trolls I knew - long, thick limbs ending with cruel claws that were stained dark red with dried, crusted blood. I could feel death rolling off of the fuckers - who knew how many people they had slain and eaten? But beyond that - they were nothing alike. Thick, matted fur that clung to their frames like dank, musty ropes instead of pallid, hard, scaly skin - and two eyes instead of the singular, cyclopean eye I knew of old.

But a monster was a monster, and these things clearly fit that category to a Flame-damned T. And brainless to boot - they had stumbled across the rotted carcass of what looked like it had once been a deer, and were even now fighting each other over it. Shoves, hard kicks, and swiping claws - instead of dividing it up and sharing it, each one was trying to hurt the other in order to claim it all for themselves. And in the process, being hurt by the fight.

Damn idiots. This is why the mortal races were so successful, why the best non-sentient races worked together well. Cooperation, jolly or otherwise, was almost always more successful than hunting alone. Once again I wished for a soapstone sign to summon aid - my bow and lightning would be of use against these things but my sword would be.. Paltry. I could fight with it here, but it would take a while. I would have to see about getting something heavier when I could. Maybe a lance?

I shook my thoughts and plans from my head. I had found my prey, and now that I had, these blighted things would not live to see another day on this world. I drew one of the javelin-length iron arrows from the quiver strapped to my back, and notched my arrow. There were two of the damnable beats - I would have time for only the one shot before they noticed me and came for me. I would have to make this count. I switched my focus between the two beasts, trying to decide which to go for. There - one landed a claw on the other, tearing a gouge that bled freely down its side. I aimed for the one who had landed that blow - it would be easier to fight them if both were injured before I had to fight up close and personal.

A deep breath, as I stood upright. My motion broke me from the cover of the tree branches, but the trolls were too engrossed in their fight to notice. Heavy arrow set to string, tension taken in as my muscles heaved back, drawing the bowstring tight. Foot upon foot of woven line hummed under the pressure, the wood creaked -

TWANG The heavy bowstring snapped forward, propelling the massive iron arrow through the air. The trolls looked toward me, and I could see their eyes lighting up as they realized that dinner had delivered itself to them. That is, until the javelin-sized arrow pierced the leg of the one I had been aiming for. Shame, I had been aiming for his damn spine but he heard me. I dropped my bow down, knowing the yew wood could take the fall, and draw my sword.

“Come on then, man-slayers!” I leapt forward. Trudging back here would be annoying if I died - but. But things in this world didn't regenerate wounds like I did. If I injured, or even killed one, here and now?That would make subsequent fights that much easier.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I felt my toes squeeze together as I bounced, waking my muscles up to ready for the take down. Slowly I moved closer, the tree line thinned out quickly as the distance shorted between myself and the trolls. The stench of death clouded the air, most would find it unbearable but to me it fuel my fire. Just as I was about to close in I heard the whistling of an arrow sailing through the air.

“What the fuck,” I groaned with annoyance.

My eyes quickly scanned the area around her. At first glance I hadn’t spotted the bowman but with second look I found the culprit. “Can’t I hunt in peace without a man getting in my way?” The cloak clad man hit the ground in a roll, coming to his feet and immediately and into a sprint towards them, his eyes not even registering me as he moved towards them.

“Oh no he doesn’t,” I hissed as I closed in charging at the beast in sync with the man.

It didn’t take me long to reach the beast as my well manicured fingernails morphed into large sharp claws. I slid in between the legs of the beast that hadn’t been marred by the arrow. With my hands out stretched my claws slid into the thick hide like butter. The troll roared in pain as I rolled off towards the side of the beast. My ocean blue eyes throwing daggers at the intruder of my hunt.

The man was busy himself, his iron blade flashing through the air as he hacked into the one he had stolen from me. The troll tried to swing and crush him beneath a heavy hand, but the man rolled to the side, looking like it was a well-practiced move. He saw me looking at him, and gave a slight wave with the hand that held his shield, though he kept most of his attention on the troll he was whittling down.

The lack of attention he had given me pissed me off to no end. Not only had this stranger cut into hunting party, uninvited but didn’t even have the manners to acknowledge me with but a simple wave. My attention drew back to the troll that still rolled around on the ground withering in pain.

“Oh shut up you overgrown toad.” I kicked the beast only for it to catch my boot. “Get your grubby, nasty finger, claw things off my boots!” I hissed sinking my claws deep into the meaty part of it’s arm. The claws that had wrapped around my boat released instantly as it roared out in pain once more.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:37 PM.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    Well,at least I wasn't alone against these beasts. I was impressed by my inadvertent partner fighting with bare hands, but I put that concern out of my mind for now, focusing instead on the overgrown fucker that was now bleeding heavily from one leg. I rolled around another attack - sweet Flame, these things had painfully predictable attack patterns - and shoved my sword into my belt.

I snatched my chime up as it bellowed in frustration at me. Golden light crackled around my hand and I grinned as foreign words tumbled from my lips. The light cracked to life and shaped around my hand, growing and forming up into a javelin. My sword had been surprisingly effective against the beast - did that mean my lightning would be too? Well - well, the poor damn thing did have a giant lightning rod shoved into its hip.

I thrust my hand forward, and the coruscating golden yellow bolt shot into the beast, and it bellowed in pain. I shot a glance at my companion - she had been shouting, and I was mildly concerned she had been hurt.

The look of puzzlement masked her angelic features, she glanced from the beast to my hand and back at the beast again. Her lips mumbled something but I was too far away to understand what she had said under her breath.

Well. She was OK, though a bit worried for some reason. I could let her focus on her foe and deal with mine, since it seemed she had a handle on her situation. I hung my chime back on my hip as the beast snarled and shook, recovering from the electric currents running through its form. Back out came my sword, and I shot forward, rolling past its ankles. This time though, my blade was out - this was an attack, not a dodge. Iron cut through thick hide, severing a hamstring - and the troll let out an agonized bellow and fell to the ground with a crash.

Good. Good you dumb Abyss-fucker, stay the hell down. I slammed my sword into its shoulder, pinning the beast to the ground. It's attention was torn - it wanted to hold its injured leg, but it also wanted to grab me. But I easily shifted out of the way of its lumbering strikes as I dragged my sword down, hewing through the meat and bone.

“Flame, what does it take to kill you dumb beasts?” I growled in frustration. This damnable had taken a considerable beating, but was still on its feet.

“Ahoy, lovely lass! How much does it take to actually end one of these accursed beasts?” I shouted, looking towards her.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    Let me out, Cammy. Nikita groaned, at first she glanced at the man but he seemed to be able to handle himself. Against my better judgement I quickly discarded my clothing, my sun kissed skin felt the warm of the rays. My attention drew back to the man as he hollered over.

His jaw opened slightly, and he let out a mildly strangled sound of shock. His eyes lingered on me for a moment before he snapped his attention back to his troll, slamming his blade back into it - strangely, into its face, in its eyes.

A small sound of laughter left my plush lips before my muscles contracted. The sound of laughter quickly replaced with the sounds of moaning. My limbs grew short, my spin arched slightly and my skin melted into white fur. I could feel Nikita taking over as my jaw snapped, my teeth elongated into sharp fangs.

Yes, I can’t wait to tear this beast piece by fucking piece. A howl tossed back my head as I was now a larger version of a white wolf. Shaking out my muscles I charged towards the beast. Darting in between it’s large swiping claws, my teeth sank into hand. My jaw locked tight as I tossed my head from side to side. I could hear the sweet sound of flesh and bone breaking away from a limb.

Two long appendages ripped away from it’s hand and landed on the ground. My white muzzle was now stained crimson. I heard an approving laugh in the background, then a bellow of pain. “I see, just maim them and whittle them down, then it won't matter how long it takes. Of course!”

Nikita growled with approval towards the human hunter. Taking advantage of the troll on the ground I jumped onto the beast. My claws digging into it’s flesh giving me some traction to move. The kill shot was open and I would be stupid not to take it. As my fangs wrapped around the girth of the neck a claw side swiped me. I bit down through the pain, the blood that filled my mouth was coppery. It choked back the howl filled with pain from the blow I had received.

The troll started to choke as well, the sound of gurgling filled the area around the opening. Digging my claws in deeper I pulled and pulled with all my might, using the brunt of my strength in my hind legs. The sight was something out of a picture book, an overgrown dog tugging on it’s favorite toy.

By the time the chunk of throat separated from the beast’s body, my white fur was now a matted mess of red, some of the crimson liquid my own. Slowly the beast’s cries died down to nothing as it laid still, in a puddle of it’s own blood.

Hopping down from the beast I tried to shift, at first Nikita fought me. You said you would change willingly. I growled in her mind with frustration. Slowly she allowed the bones to start changing back into my human self.

By the end of the change I was still covered in blood and had a semi large gash on my left hip. I tentatively touched the wounded, “son of a bitch.” I hissed in pain kicking the beast out of frustration which shot another sharp sensation to my open cut. Another chain of curse words leapt from my lips as I cradled my hip slightly.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:38 PM.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    Well. It seemed that not having most of its face was not conducive to this ugly fucker living. When I had turned around and seen her stripping - and wasn't that an odd habit in the middle of combat - I had been, well. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen a woman of any sort naked, far less one that was as comely as she. A frustrated hack had sunk my sword into its eyes, blinding it in one side. It had continued to swipe at me - until a glance showed me my companion - who now looked like a smaller Sif - tearing fingers from the hand of the beast she was fighting.

Of course, of course maiming them would work. It's not like trolls had a weak point. So I had gone to work, pinning the feebly waving arm beneath a heavy boot, and hacking the hand free with my sword. Good, good. Now defenseless, I had continued to hack away, smashing my blade into its face repeatedly, until the troll finally stopped twitching. I took no chances though - once its face was a gory mess - there was a strangled howl behind me- I hacked off its head before turning around.

OH. Oh, dear Flame. Well. Uhm. She was rather - well. It seemed like I could confirm that the curves I had seen on her under her clothes were entirely real. But more concerning - she had an injury on one hip, which was bleeding. I kicked the head away from the troll I had slain and moved over to her swiftly, shoving my sword into its sheath and pulling my chime back out.

“That looks - well, let me thank you for your help.” I started chanting, a hard and fast prayer for the benediction of a king torn from his throne. Warm golden light swirled around us, and I stepped closer with a mumbled apology. For Minor Heal I had to be quite close, and I hoped she didn't mind. The golden motes of light swirled up, then shot down into the ground, forming an ornate symbol on the ground. Like a palpable wave of warmth light swirled up around us, closing the wound on her hip up.

As soon as that was done, I stepped back, looking to the side to preserve her modesty. “My apologies, lady.” Fuck she was a looker though.

The sound of bubbling laughter confused me, but it erupted from her, parting her lips. “Have you never seen a woman naked, no I bet not by the reaction to my nudity.” She giggled some more before she shimmied into her jeans and other clothing.

“It has been a long, long time.” I growled out, not looking until I heard her clothes stop rustling. “A very long time.” Now that I was closer - what on earth were those garments she was wearing? They hugged her form quote closely, more than I had realized before. Flame. Right, no need to stare.

“So, ah. My rather long dry spell aside. What, pray-tell, are you, lady? I've never seen one who could don the wolf’s form before.” It was rather refreshing to encounter something new, after century upon century of life where the same things played out in an endless loop.

The woman scoffed slightly, “that is a very personal question, almost like me asking what is under your pants. Small, large maybe a grower?” She taunted me slightly, the tip of her tongue traced her plush lips.

I blinked, then looked down. Rude? Really? I shrugged slightly, one shoulder rolling. “Apologies. I'm not from anywhere near here, so - I don't know things such as that. As for your question - well. I don't know how I compare. My lovers of old never complained, but I don't know what people here are like.” Another shrug. When you died and came back, and lived for far too long - well, some forms of propriety fell by the wayside.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    Nikita purred at his honesty, her sex drive was just like her spirit animalistic. At times I found myself asking things that she thought. My bottom lip caught in between my teeth as I bit down. A soft rubble shook my chest, taking a deep breath I had to reign in the beast within.

“I am a Lycan,” the statement just simply lept from my lips before I even thought about what I was saying. He tilted his head to one side, one eyebrow lifting up as he considered that. There was a faint, thoughtful expression on his face.

“Well, if you're sharing your race, I should share my own I suppose. I am - well. In my land, we are called Undead. We have a somewhat more - familiar acquaintance with death.” He shrugged and gave me a pleasant smile.

“The undead like a zombie,” I tilted my head and closed the distance between us. Nikita was positively humming being close to another person of the opposite sex. He doesn’t smell of death. No more of fire and life. Mmm he is warm, Cammy. Slowly I circled him my fingers barely grazed his flesh. He inhaled, his body freezing.

“Ah-uh. I don't know this ‘zombie’. I retain my sentience upon death, and return in a somewhat more - unseemly appearance. Quite like a corpse that has been decaying for some time.” His voice was a bit strangled, and his eyes didn't leave me as I moved around him. “ Madam, what-?” Whatever he was going to ask, he cut himself off.

In one fluid motion I was in front of him. My left hand caressed his cheek, the right ran down the length of his upper torso. “You don’t feel like a rotting corpse to me.” I purred, Nikita was bursting at the seams with how close we were. It’s been so long Cammy. A shiver ran down my spine as she wasn’t wrong but the thoughts were pushed to the side.

“Ah - madam - ah. My name is Erik. Pleased to meet you, but what -” He stumbled back, his face flushed as he shook his head rapidly. When he straightened back up - well. He had a reaction to me, it seemed. “I have two states, this healthy, human body, and the other as I described.” He was trying to focus on his words, but I could see that his eyes didn't leave my form.

I hummed with approval, my hands left his form though I didn’t want them to. “Interesting and what pray tell are you doing out here?” He seemed almost desperate for the change in topic.

“I saw that these things had been sighted near town, and decided that they would make good prey to test myself on.” He ran the fingers of his hand through his hair as he looked toward the carcasses behind me.

“I see, well the trolls always migrate towards here when up North Winter claims the land.” I glanced over my shoulder briefly before looking back at him. “So what is your plan now then since your foe has fallen?” We need to wash off this blood, there is a creek near by. Nikita stated simply.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:44 PM.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    “My plan, now?” I frowned as I tried to cool my thoughts off. “Nothing, really. Probably do some more hunting out here, explore the land.” Try not to think about tightly clad women who were very forward. I was used to strong women - but sex didn't really matter to people trapped in the cycle, so it had been a very, very long time.

“I might check the town again in case they need any more help, but aside from that I'll just wander. I’ve no roots here to return to, so…” I shrugged my shoulder, watching as she seemed to pause for a moment.

“I need to wash away the dirt and grime from this hunt, there is a creek not too far away. Care to come and watch… Keep guard.” She paused almost insinuating something before she carried on her sentence. That was strange - but it made sense, if one was washing off in the river, your gear would get waterlogged, or you'd have to remove it. Having a second set of eyes was a fine idea.

“I suppose I shall, then. Come, lady, lead the way to this creek.” I gave a smile and a slight bow. She rolled her eyes at the kind gestures, “I am far from a lady, my name is Camille.” She stated as she walked past me, towards the soft sound of running water. I followed after, scooping my bow from where it had fallen as we walked.

The creek was far enough away that the smell of the corpses no longer filled the air as we made our way to the water’s edge. I unstrung my bow and shifted my shoulders, scanning the treeline as I looked around. “A nice enough place.” It was calming here, peaceful. After being near the hustle and bustle of town, relaxing in a peaceful place - well, relaxing as much as I could while staying on guard for this Camille lass - I looked over my shoulder at her as I thought. Then paused. Oh. Well, that was - that was a sight. Hello, brain, are you there?

I resolutely turned my attention away from the lovely damn sight behind me. If she had - well. With nothing on I suppose she could don the wolf’s skin with ease again, but I had told her I would watch.. Would watch - wait. Had that been the pause? Oh, this little vixen. Well. If that was the case. I - well. What in the name of the Flame would I do? I had no way of being sure that she wanted me to watch her - but. If she could change into her other form with such ease, she clearly didn't actually need a guardian, did she? It would be a damn fool who tried to take her unawares. Oh Flame.

I couldn't help myself. I shifted to a spot against a tree where I could see both sides of the creek - and, coincidentally, where she was. If she hadn't intended me to watch her - I could say that I kept watch on both sides of the creek, and with my bow I could certainly ward off any malicious individuals or beasts. Yes. This was a good idea. I just - I just had to tear my eyes off of her.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-13-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    The creek was a stunning place, the warmth of summer still clung to the lower south lands. The creek was long and narrow but opened up into a lake that had a small waterfall. The sound was so serene and the sight breath taking. Slowly I made my way toward the mouth of the lake. I slipped off my boots the soft moss beneath my feet was welcoming.

A small sigh parted my lips as I slowly shimmied out my pants slipped out of my jacket. I carefully hung them on a nearby tree limb. Slowly I undid my corset, no I didn’t need the thing to help create curvature but I loved they way they looked. The only thing that was left was my shire shirt and lace undergarments.

Easily I slipped the shirt over my head and unclasped my bra, discarding my panties as well. I slowly undid my braid as my honey brown locks fell in waves down my back. The tendrils of silky hair stopped just above the two dimple in my lower back.

Tossing a look back towards my companion, “watch my back?” There was a choked cough, and a loud affirmative. He was definitely looking at me, and his eyes were trained on me. “Taking the term literally then,” I winked playfully at him. He nodded, but seemed almost unaware of the action.

The water at first was cold, it took me by surprise causing me to gasp. Slowly I swan towards the waterfall. The water beat down on my muscles that were sore from shifting. Tell him to come join us, he has blood from the fight as well. Nikita had a smile on as she spoke the offer to me. She wasn’t lying he had blood on him. We looked for love the first time Cammy now just give into the lust. Nikita purred softly, a dull ache fired up between my thighs.

I stepped out from under the waterfall my hands squeezed out some water, wiped my face. “Come join me? There is nothing near us for miles.” I tapped my ears as if to show I had been listening. The man blinked, once, then looked around, his brow furrow in. He gave a shrug then slowly started to walk into the water.

“Stop,” I shook my head laughing softly. “Take off your gear or it will get water logged,” I rolled my eyes at his daftness.The man paused, boots in the water and stared at me. It was like he knew the words, but couldn't process what they meant.

“Take off - remove? But-right. You said no one around for miles.” He frowned softly, as if trying to decide something. Then he finally gave a light shrug and began removing his gear. First came the heavy cloak he had on, shucking it to one side, then off came a layer of chain mail beneath it. Then he peeled off the tunic, revealing a heavily scarred muscular form. The upper garments were stacked up - for easy return to his form it seemed - and then he slowly slid off his leggings and boots, showing that his legs were equally scarred. He set the boots and pants down, then stood there a moment in his underwear.

Then he gave another shrug and removed it, his cock dangling between his legs before he strode into the water. He stumbled a bit as it reached his waist. “Ah. Cold. Very, cold.” He frowned.

I let out a whistle as he made his way into the water. Small giggles rolled from my lips, “it’s from the Earth what do you expect.” I teased him as I made my way back towards the waterfall. Tossing back a look over my shoulder at him. “You coming?”
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:31 PM.