Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    Hmm. At least the cold was helping keep the erection between my legs from getting worse as I followed Camille towards the waterfall. Her curvaceous form was almost mouth-watering, which would have been concerning to me if I had died recently - I might have thought that literally. As it was - well. It had been a very, very long time since I had been with someone, so I felt I could forgive myself for my eyes not swaying from her form. She caught me watching her over her shoulder, and asked if I was still coming.

I hadn't realized I had stopped moving as I watched her hair sway back and forth over her ass. Well that was - I did not want to think about how the bouncing, shifting flesh had distractedly me quite thoroughly. I gave a soft growl and forced myself back into motion, slipping through the water in her trail. She seemed to know where she was going, so I was going to trust her guidance for the moment.

But as I walked, I had to wonder what her plan was here. We were both naked, and while she could still shift to her other form, I could still call lightning if need be. I doubt she intended us to fight though - no, she seemed to have something else planned from those little hungry looks she kept giving me. It was - a bit disconcerting, to have someone eying me up like I was about to be a delicious meal. “So - ah. Hm.” I tried to start a conversation, but as I did so her hips rolled and the words were sucked from my mouth. She had to be doing this on purpose, but why?

“Where ah - where are we going?” That seemed - safe.

She tossed a confused look at me for moment. “The waterfall? Is that a trick question?” She bit down on her lower lip again, her head cocked to the side. I shook my head.

“No - just, ah, trying..” Not to think about the way you looked with the water curling around you. Thankfully the waterfall was close enough at that point that I could swim ahead to prevent myself from having to respond more. The cascading water was loud enough to cut off any further words - and it drowned out the thighs in my head. And I wasn't sure if it was good or bad, but it cut off my view of the curvy form that was also entering the waterfall.

I tilted my face upwards, letting the falling water rush over my body, drenching me completely. The blood was washed off in the falls, and I closed my eyes to stand there for a long moment. This was - not something I had enjoyed in a long while. Being naked meant being defenseless, or nearly so, so I didn't usually do it. But swimming or walking in a waterfall with armor on was more than a bit uncomfortable, and chafing. I would have to see about doing this again in the future.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-13-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I had rinsed the blood off and slipped out from under the waterfall. There was a small cavern right behind the waterfall and I stood there and admired his body. The scarring didn’t deter me from letting my eyes wonder. I watched as the water rolled down his body like a beautiful master piece, caressing each scar as it went.

My breath hitched in my chest, small beads of stray water ran down my own body. Dripping from my hair, down the hollow place in my neck, over my taut nipple, towards my navel before disappearing out of my sight.

“Your name, what is your name?” I spoke over the roar of the waterfall hoping he would hear me. There was a pause, and he stepped out, water trailing down his form as he blinked it from his eyes. He rolled his head from side to side for a few seconds before opening his eyes again - and he paused, staring at me, his mouth open slightly he shook his head sharply at that clearing his throat.

“Erik, Miss Camille. My name is Erik.” Another light, pleasant smile as he lifted his scarred arms to push his hair back out of his face. He started to wade towards me - freezing only when he realized that doing so would bring his waist above the surface of the water it seemed.

“Erik,” his name caressed my tongue, rolling off it freely. Is he shy or just being modest? Nikita questioned. Slowly l closed the distance between us. I stopped only mere inches from him. If I even leaned slightly forward my breast would be pressed against his chest. My hand stretched out, fingertips tracing some of the scarring on his chest.

I glanced from his chest towards him to see if he didn’t like me touching him. “Why do you have so many?” his chest was barely moving, and his eyes were closed with an odd expression on his face.

“A punishment from the gods. I rejected their decree for how my land should work, and they made it so I bear the mark of each wound that killed me.” His hand came up and brushed over one long mark that stretched from side to side of his chest, his fingers brushing my hand in the process. “This, for example, was where a particularly angry man decided my upper half would look better if it wasn't attached to my lower half. Whether a small chip, or a mighty blow - if it robbed me of the last of my vitality, it left a mark.” He smiled, crookedly, at me.

I want to trace each scar with my lips or tongue. Nikita growled with lust in my mind. “So many,” I mumbled softly as my hands went to work, freely tracing random marks. Indeed some small and others rather large. Swiftly I turned to the side and lifted up my hair. A large scar marred my other wise perfect skin. It stretched from the side of my breast to my hip bone.

“I don’t have as many as you, Erik but I find scars beautiful in their own way.” I tossed a look at him, almost giving him a look that said he could touch it if he wanted. He took the invitation, one hand slowly reaching up, tracing up from my hip to lightly press against the top of it, his fingers warm against my breast.

“A grievous wound left this.” His voice was strangled - but not with anger or disgust. He pulled his fingers back and strode past me, leaving the water - once again baring his legs to my sight. Fewer scars, but still many, covered his lower half,and he slowly turned to let me take in the view. “Scars are proof we have lived, Camille. Well, at least in your case.” He smiled, lips quirked. “But you aren't wrong. A map of memories, to never be forgotten. To be shared.” The hand that had touched me was curled slightly, almost as if cupping something, though nothing was there.

The place in between my thighs ached, the place where his hand had touched my breast almost tingled. My chest rose and fell a little more rapidly as I slowly walked towards him. “I don’t usually share with many people.” I licked my lips a hunger slowly stirring in my belly. His eyes didn't leave my form, slowly tracing up and down.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 12-13-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    “Then I am honored you share with me.” Oh yes, that was a definite stirring, now that I was out of the water and the cold. Flame, do not look down Camille. I cannot help it, and I don't think I really want to try. She was stalking towards me, beads of water slowly gliding down her skin, and it took a work of will not to follow each one with my eyes - or my fingers, or tongue. She came to a stop just in front of me, once again leaving barely enough space between us. Even an inch more and my reaction to her would have been pressing into her - though thankfully she had kept her eyes trained on mine.

“We-well. We have cleaned ourselves. What do you suggest next?” I fought to keep the hunger from my voice as I kept my eyes on hers. If I looked down - she was in easy arm’s reach, and it would be painfully easy to drag her in close and crush those soft curves against me. A heartbeat, and I felt my cock swell more as I imagined doing just that.

“We should probably air dry, wouldn’t want to get our clothes all wet would we?” Her fingers twitched slightly, the distance between them seemed so close yet so far away to her. I gave a slow, tortured nod. She was right - but that meant I would be dealing with this flame-damned temptation right in front of me for however long that took here. When her had twitched, the nails on her hand had scraped my skin, and I ached to move forward and close this gap. I curled one hand into a fist, driving my thumb into my hop to give me something to focus on other than the soft, warm body that was just barely not touching me.

“Ye-yes, I agree. But that will take some…. Time.” Stop looking up at me with those eyes, lass, or I'll break. It has been centuries since I felt a woman and you are right damn here. I tried to take a deep breath to steady myself - but as my nostrils flared, all I could smell was her. Which did nothing to help as I trembled slightly, driving my thumb harder into my hip.

Her hand shook as she rose it slowly, it moved towards my hair. Slowly it made its way through it. The first stroke was awkward the second slightly more sensual as she went for the third stroke her hand fell quickly at her side. Her lower lip caught in between her teeth again as she looked as if she was having an internal battle. I - I did not want that to stop. I reached up and brushed the side of her face with my hand, then cupped it.

“Miss Camille, what troubles you?” My voice was soft - she seemed torn about something, and I would not let some hormones I had tossed aside for years prevent me from helping someone. My fingers, despite myself, curled around her head, cradling her gently as I tried to figure out what she needed.

By the Flame she was soft. Undead didn't really touch each other much - we had no reason to. Even I, who had spurned the cycle, had never seen much of a reason for it. No one ever wanted to bring a child into the hellish life that we lived, so companionship was limited to brief shakes of the hand or maybe awkward hugs - and never, ever would we have had our armor off, soft smooth skin bared for the other to see.

“I want you,” the words left her lips in a hurry, clumsy as her tongue tripped over itself. “I want you to make me feel alive where others have left me feeling dead.” She leaned into my touch, her heart pounded in her ears. “Touch me,” she whispered softly.

“If - if one who has died is enough.” I leaned in, finally giving in and stepping closer, pressing her form against mine. My hand that had been digging a nail into my side snaked around her waist and held her in place as I dipped my head down and kissed her, softly at first. I could feel the bruising on her lip from where she had kept chewing on it, and I traced it with my tongue gently. She seemed to melt against me, pressing her body flush against mine as her lips parted at my tongue’s caress.

It had been a long, long time since I had done this. I hoped - I might have prayed, even - that I was helping her. My hands tightened, as I slowly teased her tongue with mine, then switched to nibbling on her lip as she so often did. There was a strange sound - a growl, a purr maybe? - that bubbled from her throat.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-13-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    The feeling of his lips was heavenly, the way he nibbled my lower lip made the fire in my belly combust. I pressed myself against him, my hands when straight to his hair. They tangled themselves into his locks as my tongue massaged his own. I could feel his stiff cock against my leg and it made my core ache.

One hand strayed from his hair to his back as my nails softly dug at his flush. My lips moved from his lips to the hollow of his neck. I suckled softly against the sensitive flesh. I think what was a moan of approval came from him, which only fueled my fire more. “I want you Erik, all of you,” I murmured into his shoulder. He responded to my words my sliding his hand in my hair down to hold my shoulder, crushing me against him as his other hand dipped down to sink his fingers into the firm flesh of my ass. A pleased noise fell from his lips as he bit and suckled on the skin of my shoulder, and he rolled his hips against me in a slow, torturous grind that dragged his cock up and down my leg.

I could tell he was teasing me. As his hand kneaded the flesh of my round plump ass I wrapped my legs around his waist. The tip of his cock pressed against my wet folds. My breath hitched as both of his hands held my ass to hold me up. My lips crashed against his own with a hungry. I slowly peeled myself away from him before laying on the ground and curling my index finger beckoning him to come to me.

A wicked smile curved his lips. I had a moment to wonder what he intended before he had knelt down and buried his face between my legs, his tongue sliding along my folds smoothly and swiftly. Then he found my clit, and his lips wrapped around it gently, tugging ever so lightly on it. My hips bucked with surprise as he pulled away teasing me. A small moan parted my lips causing me to toss my head back. Slowly he trailed kisses from the inner the to my southern lips.

His warm breath against my opening made me squirm with hunger. “Erik,” I whined his name slightly. I felt him chuckle, his breath rushing against me - and then his tongue slid in, curling inside of me. He pressed forward, and his breathing from his nose rushed over my clit as his tongue wriggled and scooped about inside of me. I felt him doing - something, his tongue twisting around, and then he slowly pulled away, kicking his lips as he grinned at me.

“Delicious.” Then I felt the fingers of one hand slowly press inside of me as he ducked back down, his mouth slowly wrapping around my clit again. He sucked, gently but firmly, as his fingers curled and slowly pumped in and out of me. My hips rocked softly, my fingers dug into the ground as he worked diligently.

“Erik,” I panted and he picked up the pace, his fingers grinding inside of me. He looked up, a hungry look in his eyes as he watched me writhe.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    Her moans and whimpers were damn musical to my ears, but there was one thing I hadn't heard yet. I hadn't heard her release, I wondered if she would scream or if she would be a moaner. I scissored my fingers inside of her as my teeth lightly scraped her clit, and then I started massaging it with my tongue. If she wanted to feel alive - well. I would do my damned best to give her that. A third finger slid inside of her, stretching her out as I twisted and flexed them inside of her. I pulled back, sucking harder as I did so.

“Come for me, Camille. Let go.” My voice was a low, throaty growl as I rocked my palm forward and ground it against her clit as I curled my fingers inside of her. The inside of her walls tighten around my fingers as she bucked her hips against me.

“Erik,” she cried out my name, her legs quivered against the pleasure. She panted and I could tell that it was building her orgasam was. I pumped my fingers in and out of her. “I want you to fuck me after this!” She cried out as she released, another small whimper left her as I withdrew my fingers from her. So - she wanted that? I could definitely oblige her now. I watched as she trembled from the aftershocks of her organ, and slowly moved over her, planting a hand on either side of her head as I grinned down at her.

“If you want it so much.” I shifted my hips until I felt her hot, wet folds against my tip. I leaned down and captured her mouth in another kiss, swallowing her noises as I drove my hips forward, impaling her in one swift motion. She bucked, hard, against me, crashing her hips upward into me as she cried out in pleasure into my mouth.

I ground my hips in a slow circle, scraping her insides as I relished feeling this heat - her heat. Then I pulled out at an achingly slow pace, and I felt her whimper against me as her hands latched onto my hips, nails digging in. I parted her lips with my tongue and slowly thrust it in, savoring her mouth as I started to push my hips back down and into her. Then I pulled my head away, a thin string of saliva connecting our mouths.

“But you don't want slow and tender, do you, Camille? I can give you that if you want - or I can take you hard and fast.” I gave her a low, languid smirk as I rolled my hips back, dragging my cock out of her again. I paused, just the head inside of her, and raised an eyebrow.

“Well, which shall it be?” I was teasing her and the hunger in her eyes told me what she wanted but I wanted to hear it from her. “I want you to fuck me fast and hard,” she replied wrapping her legs around my waist. I grinned again, the languid look shifting to hunger as I moved, gripping her hips. I dragged her up, and stood, her legs wrapped around me - and I started pounding her, driving my cock in and out of her at an almost brutal pace. I helped by lifting and dropping her on my shaft, slamming her back down each time, as my arms coiled around her waist to give me a better hold. If she wanted hard and fast - well, I would give it to her.

I finally reached my target - and pinned her against a wall, trapping her with the cool stone against her back and my chest against her breasts. Each thrust of my hips drove her against the cool wall, and I shifted my hold so one hand was cupping her ass, while the other forced its way between us. I ground my thumb around her clit, brushing against it as my hips drove in and out of her rapidly. Sweat dotted our brows as I fucked her, driving into her with a relentless hunger. It had been too damn long since I did this.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I guided his head down to my breast, I wanted him to touch every part of me. As his cock drove in and out of me I cried out in pleasure. His tongue wrapped around my nipple, it rolled over the taut thing. He suckled and thrusted and played with my clit all at the same time. He claimed it had been ages since he had been with anyone yet he didn’t show it.

“Yes baby right there,” I cried out as he found my spot. He pulled softly at my nipple at the same time. Eagerly my hips bucked against his. His teeth scraped and nipped at my nub, tugging and grinding it gently at first. With a hungry suck he pulled away - only to kiss me for a moment before diving down to take tho there breast into his hot mouth, his tongue coiling around my other nipple with care. His cock ground into me as he held me against the wall, rubbing against my spot relentlessly.

I could feel my walls grip his shaft greedily as he slid in and out of me. I tugged at his hair my body felt as if it was on fire. “Oh yes Erik, right there baby,” I cried out as the fire in my belly built up with each fierce thrust of his cock. My breathing was erratic as I panted, his mouth broke away from my breast as he claimed my own. Then he broke the kiss as well, his thrusts getting deep and longer. I could feel the stone wall scraping against my back but I didn’t care.

My release was coming quickly as the fire in my belly was growing larger and larger. “Yes, yes right there!” I screamed as he pumped relentlessly in and out while I was drove over the edge and released it all out calling out his name once more. His head rose from the wall where it had fallen and he claimed my mouth, swallowing his name as I felt him shake with a deep, loud groan. Once, twice he thrust - and then he shot inside of me, filling me as his groan built and dragged on. He pulled me away from the wall, still pulsing inside of me, and spun around, leaning against it himself as he held me tight and kissed me hungrily. Finally he pulled his lips from mine and leaned his forehead against mine - still hard within me, I could feel.

I let my hand travel to his length slowly stroking it as I trailed kisses from his collar bone, up his neck and across his jaw line. “Do you always stay hard after releasing?” I asked in between kisses. He rolled his shoulder once, a shrug that was slow and steady.

“It usually takes a few once I am going, yes.” His voice was deep and throaty, and it reverberated through his jaw as I kissed him. One hand slid up and captured my hair, pulling my head to the side as he ducked down and suckled on my throat, his teeth digging in lightly for a moment before he drew away. “You're a screamer… I like it.” He murmured.

I laughed softly as the strokes turned more into massaging his length. “And you were overly humble out your skills, I may just have to keep you around.” He pulled back and grinned, wickedly.

“I don't know what you're talking about. I told you my lovers of old were not disappointed.” He slowly lifted me off, his eyes closing for a moment as he finally left me entirely. He was definitely still hard in my hand, and I could feel his heartbeat against my fingers. My lower lip jutted out as I hadn’t wanted him to move me. Still I kept his girth in my hand it easily sliding up and down his shaft from a mixture of our juices.

“Shall we fix this?” I glanced down at his hard on giving him a wink.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    “If you're up for it, I clearly am.” I grinned and my hands came up to slowly massage her breasts, rolling them back and forth and plucking her damp nipples between thumb and forefinger. She had felt absolutely divine wrapped around my shaft, and if she wanted to ‘keep me around’ as she said, I don't think I could find it in myself to argue. An incredibly attractive woman, who was a skilled fighter and as skilled at fucking? No, this was not an opportunity I would turn down lightly.

Slowly her kisses trailed down my chest as she pulled away from me slightly. She kissed each scar that she came across as she went lower and lower. Her index finger traced my v-shape. Finally on her knees she looked up at me, licking her lips. One hand found its way into her hair, tangling itself up as my breath caught once at the look in her eyes.

“Planning on returning the favor then, sweetheart?” I grinned as my shaft throbbed in anticipation. That tiny pink tongue darted out to trace her full, lush lips again, and I felt my body tremble in anticipation. Slowly her head leaned forward, as she maintained eye contact with me. Her hand stroked my shaft as her lips slowly wrapped around the head of my cock, her tongue swirling out and sliding all around it. I felt a low groan rumble in my chest, and my fingers tightened in her hair. It took a moment of concentration not to start fucking her face then and there - I wanted to savor this as much as I could.

As her tongue rolled over the tip of my throbbing cock I bucked slightly as I felt her hand cup my family jewels. She worked her way farther down the shaft as she massaged the round balls in her hand. My hips pumped slightly as she took in my length with greed. “Flame that feels damn good sweetheart. Don't you dare stop now.” My hand tightened in her hair, nails pressing into her scalp slightly as she worked her way forward. I could feel her throat constrict around me as her tongue massaged along the underside of my shaft, twitching, stroking, caressing me as her manicured nails scraped me, her palm gently fondling me.

She was almost submissive suckling on me, as if waiting for her reward, and it felt wonderful. Slowly she drew back, her tongue sliding back and forth in her mouth along my shaft as she moved back. When she reached the head of my cock again, her teeth scraped gently against it, and I exhaled sharply, my hips quivering. “Sweetheart?” Did she need to say something, or did she need to breathe here?

She didn’t do either in one swift motion she took all of me in her mouth, as she tugged at my balls softly. Her head bobbed quickly as if she was hungry for my release as much as I was. Her hand that had been digging into my hip wrapped around my shaft. It followed the path of her mouth. She rubbed and stroked in a circular motion that mimicked what her tongue was doing. The new sensation caused me to buck my hips once more. “Oh fuck, sweetheart, just like fucking that.” If I hadn't been pressed against the wall, I probably would have collapsed as my strength went into my cock.

I gripped both sides of her head, my grip tightening as she sucked hungrily at me. I could see her cheeks hollowing as she moved back and forth, and her fingers constricted and dug into my shaft, massaging spots along my length. Her tongue and teeth scraped a spot just below the head of my cock, and I stiffened.

“Fuck.” Oh that was a dangerous spot. This time her hands left what they were doing to either sides of my hips. It was like as soon as she found the spot that made me weak a new hunger awoke in her.

Using the leverage of my hips she pumped her head up and down my cock, her tongue encircling that one spot right below my head. It throbbed and pulsated as she did that, for a moment I thought I would release but the little vixen stopped focusing on the spot and started to suck just the tip of my cock. I let out a long, low groan. “Fuck, sweetheart Fuck. Going to drive me mad, vixen.” My words were - breathier than they had been, as it took more effort to speak. Her gentle suckling was teasing me, not quite enough to give me the release she had just denied me.

It was like she needed validation that she was torturing me, because shortly after I spoke she went back to work on that one spot. Her teeth scraped against it. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with fire as she wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft. “Fuck, fuck sweetheart right there. If you keep that up I'll -” my head rolled back and thumped against the stone wall as white bursts of pleasure started to build. Sweet flame - I doubted I would want to let her get away, far less the reverse! This was absolutely - I shuddered.

“Fuck- baby, I'm about to -” I tried to warn her, give her enough time to pull away. My seed filled her mouth, white, salty solution and she drank it down. Slowly she released me from her mouth but not before kissing the tip of my still slightly trembling cock. She stood up and brushed her knees off licking her lips.

“Sweetheart - that was.. Divine.” I braced one hand behind me and slowly pushed myself upright - I had been slumping as her mouth worked its magic on me. My hips were a bit weak - but I wanted more of this wonderful woman. I shook my head once, trying to clear the haze of lust away.

“We should - we should leave here quickly or I'm going to push you down again.” I wasn't sure if my words were a promise, or a threat, at this point.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I would have never thought that hunting trolls would lead to something as magical as this. A small giggle part my lips as I glanced down at his cock. My sex drive sometimes could be as bad as Nikita and this would be one of those times. He certainly made me feel alive when I hadn’t felt in a while.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time baby,” I purred, winking at him. I saw him tense up, and his eyes roamed across my body.

“Less a threat, more a promise sweetheart. Next time I'll take you from behind, on your hands and knees.” His voice was a growl, hunger in it and his eyes as he watched me.

“Now you are really speaking to the animal inside me,” I turned giving my round ass a smack that echoed off the stone walls. I heard a sharp breath, and a low groan from Erik. It seemed he like watching my ass bounce. “I have a room not far from here, we can eat, drink and fuck if you have nothing else better to do. I meant when I said I won’t let you go. I mean unless it wasn’t as pleasing for you as it was for me?” My eyebrow arched in question.

Swift steps carried him to me, and he took me in his arms and crushed me against him - I wasn't sure if it was a hug, or him trying to envelope me. “Not a damn chance, sweetheart. That was wonderful. Looks like you're stuck with me for a while, because I don't think I'll have anything better to do for a long, long time. Things I might *have* to do instead - but I don't think anything I would ever rather do. Certainly, no one I'd ever rather do.”

I let my hands caress his face, stood on the tips of my toes and let my lips claim his. Our flesh melting into each other as I traced his lips with my tongue. “As long as you always make your way back to me,” I mumbled against his lips. I felt him grin against me and pull back slightly, looking into my eyes.

“Well. Looks like I have roots somewhere to come back to now, then, don't I?” He gently brushed his fingers against my cheek, then cupped my head and pulled be in for not her kiss. His mouth parted and he suckled on my lips, nibbling them gently. Then he drew back.” Your place would be a wonderful idea. I'd rather keep fucking you and making love to you in a bed, not in a cave. Though - I think this place will be rather special to me, now.” He smiled. A small giggle left my lips as I scurried away from him.

“Well then we better get going so you can make sweet love to me all night long.” He laughed and followed.

“You know the problem?” His lips quirked as his eyes danced with amusement. “Now we have to wait to dry off for our clothes all over again.” He dove into the waterfall, his laugh ringing through the cave.

“Jokes on you lover boy I just used that bit so I could stare at you naked a little longer,” I called after him giggling following in pursuit.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    On the Prowl (Mature) .
    No Judgement

Rewards:

Erik receives:
    730 EXP
    100 Gold

darkest.desires receives:
    795 EXP
    100 Gold
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.