Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    It burned...it burned… I clawed at my body. Trying to put out the fire. Why? Why was I burning so much. Why could I barely move my body. I didn’t want this...I didn’t want this pain...please someone take it away from me.

I felt something warm and I struggled to focus. His scent was familiar though...and the way he held me. “N-Nevin…” I choked as I struggled to reach out to him. He’d help...he always did...he always did what I asked.

“K-kill me.” I pleaded. I wanted to die, my body burned and I could barely breathe. Tears dotted my eyes and everything was so heavy. “Please...please...please kill me….” I begged him as my hands finally found their way to his clothing.

I felt warm threads wrap around me, sliding against my skin, enveloping me - was he? He was? But no - they comforted me instead of strangled me, cocooning me in warmth and his scent as his arms tightened. Was he - he looked angry, but was crying?

A part of me screamed, in the deep recesses of my mind it screamed in an unrelenting fury that threatened to split my skull. It demanded that I take Nevin, but I already had him, right?

STop FiGhting

StOp ReSiStiNg

I whimpered and pressed my head into his chest and took a trembling sigh. It was right...the feeling was right I had to stop so the pain would stop. I took a few deep trembling breathes and tried to… focus on….nothing…

….that did feel better. My claws dug into Nevn’s form and I could feel my claws pierce his skin, droplets of his blood ran down my fingers and it felt oddly satsfying. “N-Nevin…” My voice sounded strained. “L-let me have it back.” I wasn’t sure why I said those words or what ‘it’ was but I needed it to feel whole.

Nevin didn't seem to respond to my words at first but I felt him tremble under my fingers. “Stop that. I know you hear me. If you hurt her, you'll never get anything from me.” Why…. Why did Nevin sound so angry? So cold? But his arms around me were so warm…

I didn’t understand his words. I withdrew my hands away from him afraid that he didn’t want me near him. Was he talking about Ayaka? Why would I hurt her.

“No honey, not you, you're fine. If it relaxes you, dig your claws in. I can handle it.” His voice was tight.

“Feel...strange…” I mumbled. Wasn’t this meant to help me? Where was the priest? Why was Nevin here in this holy place? “What going on?” I asked as I tried to focus. Now I had stopped fighting I was beginning to feel better...feel more aware of things. Of Nevin, of Ayaka who was tending to the priest of his tendrils wrapped tightly around me. Of his…

I licked my lips and pressed my face to the crook of his neck. Of his magic. I could taste it on the air and it was good.

“Eteri-honey. Stay with me. The priest messed up the ritual because he didn't know what he was poking. Eteri, stop…. Stop licking me.” Nevin's voice was strained. I was licking him? Oh. But his skin tasted of his magic. I didn't want to stop. “No.” I said. “Like this.” I said, continuing to lap at his skin. I could feel it crawling with what was hidden underneath. “Is ok.... Will all be ok…” I mumbled as I shut my eyes. My tail flicked contentedly side to side.

“Now you here. All is good.”

There was a deep breath, and threads wrapped around my head and gently pulled it away. Nevin's eyes were full of concern as he looked at me. “I told you I would be here for you, Eteri. Are you OK in your head? You can talk in Akashiman, love.”

I blinked. Was I...ok in my head? <”Yes… I was hurting lots and it felt like I was on fire. I feel...weak and my body is heavy but I think that is from the drink I had yesterday.”> I offered him a small smile. <”I’m beginning to feel better already.”>

<”Damn Fucking lie that is.”> Ayaka snapped from behind me, I swung my head around to see her standing over us with her arms crossed over her chest. Her lips turned downward. I narrowed my eyes and clutched Nevin tighter. She wasn’t going to go near him.

“How bad is it?” Nevin? What? How bad is what? His arms tightened around me as his threads slowly began uncurling. What? No! I wanted them around me! Why was he taking them away. They made me feel warm, and safe...and complete.

I grabbed a handful and tore them closer back to me, hugging them to my chest. “No! Mine! Please!” Nevin stiffened beneath me - in more ways than one - and he froze, no longer trying to pull the threads away. Instead his gaze focused on Ayaka.

“Bad, then.”

<”I’m fine!”> I insisted. Why were they talking abut me like I wasn’t here? Why? <”I’m right here! I said I was fine! Why don’t you believe me! I’m just tired. I just want to be with Nevin for a while...I just..I just…”> I mumbled and lowered my head.

Why didn’t they believe me? Why were they acting so strangely?

<”I’m going to attend to the Priest. You take her out of here and...away from the public.”>

I felt Nevin give a nod at her order. Wait? Since when were they so close? Since when did Ayaka think she could tell ME what to do? I growled low. “Dumb Sister…”
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin gently lifted Eteri up, cradling her in his arms and in his threads, holding her tight against him. This hurt. This hurt his very heart in a way that felt like it was splitting him in two. Even without soul sight, he felt he could guess what was happening. Pode’s soul bit inside of his love was - not taking over, but fusing with her. It was like - like -..

Like a reagent, being dispersed in water. What was once concentrated was being diffused into a neutral container. It altered the water, but also lost its potency in the process. Nevin tightened his hold. “Alright. Your place work?” The threads still in Eteri’s hand coiled around her and squeezed gently - he couldn't hold her hand right now, this was the best he could do.

Ayaka nodded. <”Fine. Just...get it….her… out of here.”> Nevin growled.

“Her. This doesn't change the fact that she's your sister. Eteri, love, I'll explain when we get alone.” Like hell he was going to talk about her like she wasn't present. She was becoming more coherent, and he knew that it always infuriated him when people did that. He strode out, carrying his precious burden - out through the hole in the wall he'd made. He knew how to get out of the temple that way, he didn't know what the maze of rooms was like below.

“You did this...for me?” She asked. “Thanking you.” She said with a purr, undetered by the damage he had caused.

“Thank, not thanking, love. But yes. You were in pain. If Ayaka hadn't dragged me down here I would have tried breaking something enchanted.” He shrugged, and ducked through the hole in the wall, and carried her towards the front. One dark eye slid to her, and his eyebrow rose. “You're not concerned about the fact that I broke a wall?” His head tilted to one side, the red hair falling a bit loosely around him as he did so.

“No, I guess you aren't. Well, I'm not either.” He squeezed her as they reached the room where they had - had their rather brief quickie. He looked around, frowning. “Sweet love, which way from here? This place is all looking the same.” He had thought he knew the way out, too….

“Why leave?” She purred. <”This place is filled with magic, isn’t it calming? Don’t you want to relax?”> Nevin shook his head and brushed his lips against her forehead.

“This isn't a good place to be.”

She huffed and pointed toward a small door. “That is way out.” Nevin smiled gently and took her finger, kissing it as her carried her out through the door she'd pointed to.

The streets were full of people - the midday crowd. Nevin ignored them all, the strange looks and the disgust, as he carried Eteri on a little ‘hammock’ of threads, and in his arms. The blue-haired girl was rubbing her face against him as he strode through the streets, his angry gaze clearing a path as people fled from the foreign man.

Ayaka’s cracked, shoddy door barely slowed the redhead alchemist down. Threads shot ahead and pierced the flimsy lock, and he dragged it open. He would pay for its repair later - or not. It looked like the thing was damaged enough from Ayaka’s drunken entrances that the door would break entirely soon. Hm. Maybe he'd just get her a new damn door, to thank her for the least trying to help Eteri. Even if they had fucked it up royally.

“Why here?” Eteri spat with surprising vitterol. “Why know where Ayaka live?” Nevin looked at her and brushed her hair from her face.

“Because love, I needed a place to sleep last night, and I'd have gotten terribly lost if I tried sleeping in the woods. And as a foreigner, I was already being ignored. My two souls just made it worse.”

“Like your two souls. Like you. Love you.” She muttered, still seemingly annoyed. “Why think something wrong? Am fine….am...fine…”

Nevin took a deep, deep breath, and let it out slowly as he sat down, still holding Eteri. Now she was in his lap though, and he looped his arms around her waist. “I love you too, Eteri. You make me happy like no one else has. Ayaka, and I to an extent, are scared. The bit of the Forgotten One inside of you?” He waited until she nodded. “It spread out when the priest tried his ritual. I think Ayaka is scared that it changed you into a copy of the god. I think it just - changed you a bit. Like fish, flavoring a meal?” He seemed to hesitate as he tried to find an analogy.

“Am fine.” Her ears flickered back and forward as she gave him a confused look. “Is my soul. So no worry. No forgotten.” She pressed her lips to the underside of his chin in an attempt to calm him down. “Is I feel different to you?” She wriggled in his lap. “Can feel any way want. Just to be sure.”

Nevin let out a very, very loud groan as he reacted to the wriggling, and there was no way Eteri missed what her ass had done to him. He tried to rally, and kissed her nose. “You are more blunt now, love, yes. Not that I am going to complain. Like I said - it was a piece of her soul, and it spread out, into you. Sweetheart, stop moving.”

“Am confused..keep saying her soul. This is my soul Nevin.” She booped him on the nose. “How forget?” When he said she should stop moving a sly grin spread across her face as she wriggled again. “Stop….this?” She asked as she wriggled again. He let out a loud growl, and locked his eye onto hers.

“Everything is good. Nevin.” Eteri said with a purr.

“It is yours now, yes. Like my two souls Re both mine.” There was a moment of hesitation, and then a dawning realization. Then, as she ground and wriggled in his lap, he let out another groan. “Love if you don't stop your sister is going to hate us for having sex in her living room.”

The jovial expression left her face. “No care about her.” She tilted her head to the side. “Why care? Nevin should do what want. When want. Take what want. Kill what want.” She leaned forward and inhaled deeply. “Is good. Very good.” Nevin took a slow, deep breath, and his eyes were definitely darker as he watched her move forward. His lips locked onto hers, and his tongue darted into her mouth for a moment. He pulled away, and slid threads into Eteri’s clothes.
    “Should I fuck who I want, when I want to make my little blue haired catgirl scream for me?” His voice was a throaty growl. He couldn't deny that he liked this more aggressive Eteri - even if the cause of it had scared him at first.

She blinked. “You smell…” She pressed her head to his neck. “This smell….darker...like….want….”

Nevin paused. Darker? He felt his magic roll inside of him - the magic that had been tainted by the Pode magic in the forest. Ah. Ah. The man let out a very frustrated groan. If she was trying to get his magic - then the Pode inside of her was trying to grow stronger? Or was Eteri just trying to gather what she felt was missing? Fuck, either way Nevin didn't think that using his magic would be a good idea. He tried to pull her away, hoping that she wouldn't make herself harder to resist he was already balancing on a very fine thin rope of self control.

So he started to lift her up, unable to resist the roll of his hips upwards to prolong the contact between her ass and his erection. They needed to figure out what was going on exactly with the soul that Eteri had claimed for herself, and he couldn't help with that if he was buried inside of her trying to make her scream his name.

She protested, so much so that her claws dug into his skin and her teeth found their way into his flesh. Nevin froze, and he couldn't help the pleased groan that rolled from his lips. He trembled, trying to keep his head - and not think with the head in his pants. It didn't help that her rough tongue felt fantastic as she lapped the the blood around her teeth.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I wanted him. It had been too long without him. Ok...it had only been a day - but I felt different. I felt fantastic. A rolling energy that buzzed within me. And it - no I wanted to share that with Nevin. I wanted him to feel the same rolling energy I did. I wanted him to feel the pulsing inside and I so badly wanted to taste him.

I lapped at his wound and tried to climb back on top of him despite his protests. “Eter- please…”

I grinned. “Want share what feel with you. You no want?” I asked as I tore at his clothes. He let out a sound that was like a moan and a whimper - frustration and desire sounded so wonderful. And the way he was jutting up - oh, he wanted it too. He wanted very bad. But - he lifted me away, using his threads, as his chest heaved and his eyes flickered with hunger.

“I want, love. I want so bad it hurts not to take you. But we need to figure this out, and you need to settle your new soul first.” Even as he spoke, I could see his body trembling. I just had to keep pushing his buttons, drive him over the edge. Make him loose it.

“Okay.” I said as I sat back down beside him. He breathed a sigh of relief. “What talk about?” I asked, tail flicking wildly side to side. He seemed hesitant, watching me, but he took a deep breath.

“The soul, your soul. It used to be Pode’s. Now - now, you seem to want to take my magic, which has been tainted by hers. I - Eteri, I don't want to risk you being hurt or losing you.”

It made sense.I could feel a satisfied feeling from deep within me. I think he was sorta right. Except, I didn’t really want to take his magic. Did? I tilted my head. “Take...magic? No.” I crawled up to him carefully placing myself in his lap. Carefully not wriggling. Not yet… I stared at his dark eyes.

“No? Then, what?” His voice was strained, but stable, focused. “Remember love. If it is hard to explain in tradespeak, use Akashiman.” He was clearly trying to avoid thinking about where I was sitting.

<” I like the feel...of it against me…”> I said in a low pur as I traced the lines of his skin. They reacted and thin tendrils rose up out of them. He made a sound that was between strained and shocked and I loved it. I carefully pulled them together. <”Why are you reacting that way? Does me playing with these turn you on?”> I asked as I lifted my eyes to his. <”Did you want me to let go?”>

His eyes were wide, but unfocused. His chest rose and fell. He trembled beneath me, and that strained sound again, so pleasing to my ears. His threads did not leave my hand though. He coughed - and then those eyes focused on me.

“So - so. Just being near satiates you, you don't actually want to take it from me.” Oh, it seemed like it was hard for him to speak. And he hadn't answered my questions.

I grinned. That meant that he did. I shifted, pressing down on him. Yes. I felt it. <”Yes...I don’t want to take it from you. I want to see it grow inside of you. I want us both to feel this amazing. Always…”>

Nevin froze, staring as his lust addled mind tried to process what I had said. His eyes widened and he started to open his mouth to speak -

I lifted the threads to my cheek and rubbed them against me, then, I started licking them. This..this was better than his blood. They practically dripped of that same buzzing magic I wanted. That same strange thrumming sensation. Yes. This was good. Nevin let out a very strangled noise, and as my tongue dragged across his threads his hips rolled and his eyes fluttered for a moment.

I loved Nevin.

And I knew he loved me too…

And we complimented each other so very well...didn’t we?
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    It was hard, very hard, for the alchemist to think straight. But - but her words had cut through the fog enough. She slowed down the realization by playing with his threads, but - Nevin scooped her up, and stood up, hoisting her into the iron. His voice was firm, if extremely strained.

“Not here.” He kept his voice steady by an incredible force of will as Eteri nuzzled and licked his threads. “Not here. And - I don't think that magic will grow in me.” It was so difficult to out the words properly in order. He took a step forward, and used his threads to temporarily close his clothes. It was only a partial solution, but it made it easier for him to ignore the wet, slick heat that was so temptingly close.

“No.what I have is what I have. Mine - my magic, consumed it, made it a part of itself. It will only grow, when all of my magic does.” Another trembling step. He didn't know where he was going, but if he was moving, it should be harder for Eteri to keep seducing him, right?

“Then will help.” She said, still tugging at his clothes. “Whatever need will do. Eteri will do for you.” Thank Crimson she was focusing on his clothes, and no longer on the threads he had not been able to remove from her hand. His head swam, but without her active touch it was clearing up. He cleared his throat. Where the hell were the carriages out of town? And thank Crimson that Eteri hadn't taken off her clothes.

“Co-come on, Eteri. We’ll head home.” Nevin tried to keep his voice steady. “And I am growing stronger, slowly and steadily. Just, stay with me, alright love?” He gave her a grin.

She grinned back, wide and toothy. Her eyes followed every minute movement he made. “Mmm! Will explain how work to Eteri?”

“Explain how work - oh, you mean how I grow stronger? I suppose, yes, but in the carriage once we find them. Not exactly something I want to talk about in public. Even if most of these people would like to pretend I don't exist.” He glared at some of the people who were staring at them other disgust. Well, he couldn't blame them. The Nekojin could see his fucked up souls after all - but hopefully they were distracted by his situation, and didn't see Eteri.

There, was that one? The coachman looked tired - but also not Akashiman. Nevin made it there with Eteri still tugging at his clothes, though she stopped as they approached someone else. “You - you're a carriage back to Radasanth?” The coachman blinked and looked down at the two, then slowly nodded. “Excellent. My girlfriend tried introducing me to her family, but it didn't go over so well. You know, the foreigner thing. Any chance you're returning soon?” The carriage driver peered at Nevin closer for a long moment before he raised his hat and sat back, then spoke.

“Ain't ye the alchemist what’s does blood stuff?” Nevin nodded in response to the question. “Right. Climb on in, ser. One of yer potions helped me sis.” The driver kicked open the door, and Nevin managed to climb in. The door was closed, and the alchemist set his hot, seductive girlfriend on the bench across from him. He let out a tight smile.

“Well. Your sister might be pissed we just left.” Maybe talking about Ayaka would make Eteri angry enough not to try jumping him in the carriage? That seemed likely. So long as she stopped tempting him.

He drew a shuddering breath and looked around. The cabin of the carriage was actually rather large, with wide benches covered in what felt like a soft fur-lined fabric. Moving about the carriage hadn't made it rock at all, and it seemed to be a very heavily built construct. It was only as they picked up speed and he looked out the window that Nevin realized one teeny, tiny problem.

His girlfriend had been trying to seduce him, and he was now in a carriage with her for the next several hours. Nevin swallowed. Hopefully she stayed over there and angry about Ayaka.

“Ayaka stupid. No care. Now...about you…” She stalked closer, practically crawling on the floor toward him till she sat between his legs. She placed a hand on either one of his thighs. “Eteri want learn more about you. What church? Is you….” She closed her eyes and sniffed and the words that left her lips had a chilling tone to them.

“Divinity…..”

Nevin froze. Slowly he tilted her head back, and waited until she opened her eyes to look at him. When she did, her gaze half-lidded with an emotion he couldn't identify, he gave her a very slow nod.

“Yes, dear. There is a church in our hometown. I go there every so often while you're out, and I help them. I - was meant to be an Avatar. The God that tried to merge into me died, and was scattered. I'm slowly growing into my own divinity now. That's why Pode’s soul will not be able to overtake my own. Two fallen gods’ souls fought, and mine is growing far faster. When her magic came into me, mine was already strong enough to resist.” Then it had been accepted, made a part of the whole. A strange feeling, damn weird to know that a portion of his magic had once been part of another God.

Was that why his life energy had been helping her push back Pode, until the damn stupid priest fucked things up? It had been, maybe, leeching away, drawing in what was already a part of itself? Or had his magic, his soul, been quietly curbing the influence of the fallen deity? There was no way to know now…

“Nevin is a god….” she mused quietly. Then nodded. “Yes. See that. Makes sense.” She pressed closer to him. “Will still love. Will stay.” She said, nuzzling into him again. At least she hadn’t been trying to jump him. She had calmed down considerably. Nevin reached out and stroked her hair, trying to fight the sting of tears in his eyes. He hadn't even thought that was a danger until she said it, abolishing it before it even had a chance to take root.

<”I really love you…”> She sighed softly against him. His chest heaved.

<”And I love you.”> He said softly, stroking her hair. Crimson. If he was becoming a God - would it be safe for her to stay with him? Worse - what happened if she began to resent him for not aging like she did? Love could turn to hate if that happened. His fingers tightened in her hair as he felt tears leak down his cheeks. She loved him, but - was it even safe for her to? Mortals and Divines mixing didn't have a good track record of working well on the mortal end of things.

“Eteri…” His voice choked. “Promise me something?” She looked at him, curious.

“If - if you…. If you ever are in danger from me, stay away. If I am becoming a divine thing, I don't want you hurt by it.” He couldn't - he couldn't voice his real concern. He couldn't ask her to leave if she started resenting him for not aging.

“No.” She said, ears flat against her head. “No. Will stay.” Crimson. He wanted that, but didn't want that. He cupped her cheek.

“Sweet love. If I hurt you, I don't want you to stay and be hurt again. Hurting for fun, pleasure like -” he brushed the spot where she had bit and then lapped at his blood. “Like this? This is OK, I enjoy this, Crimson, I loved it. But, if I hurt you for real - that would kill me, here.” He tapped his chest.

“NO!” She hissed back at him. “Stay!”

No matter what he said she wouldn't have it any other way. He took a deep breath, then sighed, and pulled her up enough to kiss her. When he pulled his mouth away, he stared into her eyes.

“Then you are mine, dear. If you're willing to be hurt for me - you are mine.” He growled, his voice soft, firm.

“is yours.” She purred. Wriggling into his lap. Quite deliberately so. “Eteri belong to nevin. Eteri like Nevin LIKE this.”

He growled into her ear. “Like what, pe-Eteri?” He almost called her something else there. A bite of his tongue prevented it.

She pressed her nose to his neck and inhaled. “magic smell best like this. When growly in nice voice...like.” Nevin groaned in frustration as she breathed deeply, smelling him. Crimson. She liked it when he was barely able to keep from pounding her and making her scream for him.

The carriage bounced, hard, jolting them. Nevin let out a deep growl as the bounce pressed her against him. “You like me in control, love?” He wrapped his arms around her, anchoring her.

She nodded. “feels right. Feels natu-natural. Like...meant to” and didn't that just send a bolt of electricity through him.

He took a deep, hard breath, and exhaled before kissing her, his tongue sliding into her mouth to fight hers for control. His fingers danced along her back, massaging and pressing against her, before he finally pulled back.

“Stay then, my girl.” He would just have find some way to keep her with him. He drew her back in for another hungry kiss.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Trips are good for the soul right?.
    No Judgement

Rewards:

Nevin receives:
    1455 EXP
    125 Gold

Eteri receives:
    515 EXP
    55 Gold

Ayaka receives:
    705 EXP
    90 Gold

"Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."

Terry Pratchett
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.