(Closed to Shinsou as per our arrangements)

I've been called many things...I wonder where it all went wrong? He thought to himself as he looked in the familiar halls of The Citadel.

What...do you seek? The Holy Light asked of him.

Lorenor shook his head. I wish I knew the answer to that...I am no longer certain. He responded.

You have been through much my student. You are ready to claim your destiny. The Holy Light said.

"Lorenor, you're back." There was almost a hint of surprise in The Monk's voice.

Lorenor focused and attempted to calm his troubled mind. "Yes...I have returned. There is one that I am attempting to meet in combat."

"Who is that?" The Monk asked.

He hesitated for a moment. "I received this letter of challenge." He handed The Monk the letter that had the seal from a certain Telgradian.

"Shinsou..." The Monk said with a stunned look. "Sir Lorenor, he is beyond your..."

"Spare me." Lorenor said calmly. He looked at The Monk with a deadly serious look on his face.

There was but a momentary pause. "Do you want your usual Chamber?" The Monk asked, knowing it would be futile to argue.

"Yes. Wing the Arena, I don't care what you do after last time anyway." Lorenor was referring to his fight against William Arcus. The second bout, despite his best efforts...Lorenor had lost that battle. In more ways than one. But he'd gained something else entirely. His will to fight. "Just don't rig it in his favour is all I ask." Lorenor was disliking The Monks of The Order with each passing meeting he had with them. The current iteration of The Monks was far different than The Monks of his earlier youth...so many centuries prior.

When Lorenor entered Chamber Number Eleven, the old Paladin sighed when he found himself in a simple rendition of the deep aspect of Concordia Forest. Ruild. Lorenor took a few steps forward, stopped and turned around. There he would wait until Shinsou arrived.

He'd accepted the man's challenge.