EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile

People you've met and want to meet from Althanas

We obviously all come from different parts of the world, and despite that this place is like one big, very dysfunctional but awesome international family. Some of us have met, most of us haven't. So, given the opportunity, who would you like to meet the most? Who have you already met?

I'm really good friends with Philomel and have been since I rejoined in 2015. She is probably my closest friend on the site and off it, and we make sure to see each other when we can.

Gnarl and Root / Elite Optic is my best mate in real life and he is now married to none other than Karuka / The Mongrel / Taische, who now lives over here (sort of pending). Weird how life works out, huh?

Sage / Kaiser Nightwind is a very long time friend who was the guy who got me into pbp roleplaying way back in 2000, and I hold him personally responsible for everything.

Those are the ones I know and have met. As for people I'd love to meet:

Shelby / Rayleigh. She may not be staff anymore but for so so long she was the person who kept me sane here. Never have I known such a lovely, caring person.

Breaker: I write and work with the dude, and he is an absolute pleasure on both fronts. Would like to get him to re-enact Draconus's death scene in Piccadilly Gardens using sock puppets whilst drunk.

Storm Veritas. He's an Althanas legend, and I'd love to take this guy out for a proper drink to see if he can kick it like Storm can.

Pav: quite literally the site's friendliest guy, I reckon a night on the town with this guy would be a good laugh.

Andy: the guy has some seriously good taste in music :3

Tiff: My favorite ever aussie. Ever.

I mean those are just a few but I'd love to meet everyone.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    Never had the pleasure of meeting any one in person, yet hopefully that will change!

Please I wish to meet:

Pav, always so sweet to me.

Gnarl, just adore him to pieces!

Erik (Garran.), lets me pout and vent with skype

Lye, though I haven't talked to him in a bit would still love to party with him

Dirks, even though he told me I looked like his ex girlfriend haha.

That is just a few of you loves of course I would love to party with you all.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Shinsou: some weirdo who I met that time ...
    Nah, back at you Chris. Easily one of my best friends in real life as well as here. Met him three times now, we're planning the fourth. He has an awesome family, and is a very generous and caring person. He came to my wedding and I was honoured to have him at it. Words cannot express how amazing he is. Also a very good writer.

Gnarl and Root: Met him the first time I met Shinsou. It was a very good night at the pub, well worth it. He married Karuka/Michelle as some know, and I plan to see them sometime too.

Planning :P

Voice/Aenon: Whom some of you know, the guy who some times writes here. Was Grumble for a while. I live with this person and blooming see him every day ... I.e. Gordon my husband who I got to join.

Twitch/Aurelanius: the son of a monster who got me to join this thing. Easily one of the best people I know in life, I first met him when he let me join a tabletop RPG and became my first ever GM. Currently in an awesome Dungeons and Dragons game with him ... Makes a good mate, very sweet taste in books/movies etc.

Callum: can't for the life of me remember his name that it was here. He was back on 3.1, and is Twitch's best mate in real life. Very sound guy and is the GM for said D and D game. Made reconnection with him recently, and very worth it.

That's the folk I have met. The list of people I want to meet is massive, and basically includes every one so ...

Shouts out though for:

Andy/Babe: I love you dearly mate, you've never said a cross word to me, and always been around for ranting at and chatting to.

Rayleigh/Shelby: You're a serious blessing in disguise. Awesome person to talk about stuff with, and has an adorable puppy.

Tiffany/Amari: A lovely person, an amazing Aussie. You have amazing ideas as a writer.

Lye: Very cool man. Sound and really kind. You have a good heart and omg your art man ... So good at it.

(Realises that there are so many people here I want to add).

Breaker: You know you are awesome. *Fist bump cause I am so cool*

Sir Artemis: very good for a nice, decent chat. Has his heart in the right place.

Pav/Elthas: Amazing writing buddy. You are so awesome. Let's rule the world together yeah?

Dirks: You're a good guy. I like you. *Smiles and forces a hug on you*.

(*Flails* ... So many people)

Fenn: ... You're just adorable. And fantastic. And lovely!

Nekoprincess/Anna: and so are you. You make me go *squee* and I want to hug you.

Jdd: you're an amazing writer and let's me rant a bit and rants back. We have good chat out of Althanas.

A bit newer:

Nevin/Garran: a very wonderful new friend that I've made. Love chatting to you my friend, and writing with you is an honour. You make me laugh and are so understanding.

Chelley: is in chat a lot when I am. Very good banter.

If I have missed anyone I am sorry. I've tried to add everyone who I chat to on a regular basis inside and out of Althanas. In general, I think you are all very cool.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Apathy Elemental

EXP: 114,186, Level: 14
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 4,814
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,814

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Briarheart

View Profile
    Have met Christoph (one of my best friends IRL, introduced me to Althanas), Witchblade (who is now another best friend, Canadian Division), Rayleigh, Karuka, and Gnarl & Root.

Would very much like to meet Amari, Philomel, Lye, SirArtemis, and Shin in realsies.

Legend

EXP: 59,606, Level: 10
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 5,394
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    *Phi*

I forgot Arcana and Venex, two of my awesome Pathfinder mob. Flames, we need to meet. Can't believe you're just in Edinburgh.

Following on from Andy if love to meet witch blade myself. I love that woman. Miss her on here loads.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    I've met Leoric (Jon, Canadian) but. Well. I'd love to meet (for real pretty much everyone I've talked with but social anxiety makes me say no one). Closest chance of meeting omeone? Probably Preacher, fellow Texan.

But if I had to actually name folks:
    Amari: Tiff you live in the heat area and I want to be there. I detest being cold. Just... I don't think I would look good in a butler outfit. I'd try for you though lol. Also, one of the people I power post with.
    Phi: You live where the sun is down half the day. That would get my vote, except it is SO COLD there. So. Half vote? I'd love to meet you though. Another power poster, when she can. We'll finish that thread posting some day!
    Kayla (darkest.desires, loves.blessing,): we've only recently met, but it is great talking with you. I'm glad your little guy is doing well better, and I love writing with you. My newest power posting partner.
    Briar: nah, sorry, you don't get out of this. Need to meet the mind that came up with both Madison, and Hyperion.

Uhhh Little Moth. Bound to be so pure she cures my corrupt filthy mind. Also adorable. (Wenn)
    Last edited by Erik; 12-14-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Briarheart View Post
    Have met Christoph (one of my best friends IRL, introduced me to Althanas), Witchblade (who is now another best friend, Canadian Division), Rayleigh, Karuka, and Gnarl & Root.

Would very much like to meet Amari, Philomel, Lye, SirArtemis, and Shin in realsies.
    You tell them to get their fine asses back here pronto. Especially Megan.

Apathy Elemental

EXP: 114,186, Level: 14
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 4,814
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,814

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Briarheart

View Profile
    Christoph finally got a 3DS and the Gen 6 and 7 Pokemon games.

He ain't coming back. :P

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Just stumbled upon this thread and figured I'd give a response to it.

I've met Boris and Maxwell. (Maxwell is an older member of the site not sure if he is too busy for 4.0 or not)

I still talk to Wizo from old school Althanas on WOW, I still sometimes, talk to Jason (AKA that Khaos Overmage guy) and I have plans to meet him at some point.

I met Tony on old-school Ayenee rp and the irony is I would have heavily wrote on Interactive Village back in those days.

Now insofar as who I'd LIKE to meet. Man there's so many of you awesome knuckleheads.

Andy definitely cause of recent times, I've been growing to deeply respect our favorite plant!

I'd like to meet Dirks and Shinsou definitely as well. I'd be more than willing to host you guys for a while if yall ever make it out to New York, I'm a pretty good host!!!

Kayla HELL YEAH.

I'd also like to meet Shelby and Ailsa. My mom cooks a lot of food for big social gatherings hahah!

OH yeah that also reminded me. I have Bobby Gilbert on my Facebook/Yahoo Messenger but he stopped being active on those. Probably for IRL reasons. Been trying to get back in touch with him! Anyway guys I've rambled on long enough hope you all are having a great day!!!

EXP: 3,002, Level: 2
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 1,998
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,998

GP

Name
    :D
    Race
    Half-elf
    Quote Originally Posted by Stare View Post
    *Phi*

I forgot Arcana and Venex, two of my awesome Pathfinder mob..
    *falls on the floor, clutching heart* Gah! That wounds me so! Am I really so forgettable? Woe be me!

Jokes aside, I've never met anyone on here, though I would like to. If any of you would like to visit Wisconsin, feel free! We have beautiful falls, and summers are a blast... No? Ok...

If I could, I would like to meet as many people as I can. My American brethren, why are we not planning a meet-up already?!?
    Oh look, another generic signature

Fun stuff
    - Cupcake box: here