Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 1,998
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,998

GP

Name
    :D
    Race
    Half-elf
    If Ven had any doubts about Eteri’s claims, they were gone now. One moment he’s enjoying his meal, the next he is being dragged away really wanting his pants. Like really, really, wanted his pants (They were comfortable gods damn it!). Then, all of a sudden he was laying on his bed with Eteri on top of him, which in any other circumstances would have been very enjoyable, but Eteri just had to decide commanding.

Her no nonsense “Do What I Say Now” tone left no room for argument, and after spending enough time around his mother and sisters, he knew it was probably just better to do as she said.

“You sure?” Eteri asked one last time.

Yes. He was sure. Eteri was his friend, and he didn’t go back on his word. Thus he nodded.

This was all Eteri needed. Eteri plunged her hand into his chest, and pulled out… Well pulled out pure colour. It was strange, mysterious, beautiful, and yet it he felt familiarity towards it. He didn’t need Eteri to explain it, this was his soul, the manifestation of who he was.

For once in his life, he had no words. His soul was right in front his eyes. His soul! Souls were real! Souls were real! SOULS WERE REAL!

And he was giving his away…

‘Heh, funny how things turned out.’

And like that, Ven accepted it all. What was to come, he would welcome, no matter what. When Eteri started to snip away at his soul, he was at least grateful it didn’t hurt. Small mercies.

Snip. Snip. Snip.

A thank you.

Thump.

Eteri working. Sewing.

Curious.

Was hew supposed to feel like this?

“How is Venn feels?”

Ven’s attention snapped back to her. How did he feel? He didn’t know. Calm he supposed, all things considering. He also felt empty. He felt a hollowness that wasn’t there before. Is this what Eteri felt? He could understand why she wanted a soul so badly.

Mostly though, he was confused. Every moment that passed, the more he wasn’t sure what to feel. This was something that need getting used to for sure. There was one thing he did know though.

Ven blinked, then gave a small smile. “Well, I’m feeling as I could use some pants right now. Something like this doesn’t excuse indecency.”
    Oh look, another generic signature

Fun stuff
    - Cupcake box: here

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I tilted my head to the side. Poor Ven, he really truly didn't believe in souls right up until I had ripped it from him. "It feel empty yes?" I sympathized wit him a little, this was probably a very big super spectacular deal for him. "That only half soul empty. Eteri had none. Eteri feel that, every day." I gave him a small smile, but it was hard to remain melonchony when I had such a rush of warmth and erratic energy pumping inside of me. My chest felt heavy, it felt... so alive.

"I could...give back, but let me have, for..." I paused then held out three fingers. "Three days. Want this warmth three days." I gave him a big grin. "Then you has back if you no like empty."

Ven ran his hand through his hair and offered a small laugh. "No. It's fine Bluebell, keep it. Just...can I please have my pants?" He gestured toward me, and I looked down.

Oops.

I had been sitting on them the whole time! Well, at least they'd be toasty warm! I shuffled off of them and handed them to him. "Eteri no care about in..in..indentency." I mused as he stared at me, what was he waiting for?

"Uhm.."

I tilted my head, what? What was he waiting for? He had his pants, why didn't he.... oh.... oh...... "OHOHHHH! I sorry!" It dawned on me, he didn't want to put them on in front of me, modesty. That was a thing, I forgot sometimes. I turned on my heel, and he proceeded to change into his pants, at least I assume so, from all the shuffling I heard.

I rocked back and forth on my heels, tail flicking side to side. I definitely felt a lot better. I felt like I could take on the world! I felt like I could jump out the window and bound down the street. It was the extreme audacity of Venex's soul, it was fiery and wild, but there was something else...that red part of Madison's soul. It burned, it burned more now. It felt like I was sitting too close to a fireplace. It felt like it was feeding off of Ven's bright soul.

It almost made me want to...

I turned back to Ven, who was buttoning up his Jacket. "Venn! VEnn!" I exclaimed. "Let go! Cause chaos!"

He gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Mischief, bluebell?"

"Yes. Sure. THat too! Let go now!" I said as I pulled on his arm, leading him toward the window. "We jump out! We run! We go now! yes?" Sure...mischief, we could do that too, but I felt driven, I felt like whatever was thumping and flowing hard in my chest was guiding me, it was a scary and elated feeling, and who was I to deny such things!?
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 3,002, Level: 2
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 1,998
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,998

GP

Name
    :D
    Race
    Half-elf
    Empty... Yes that was the word he was looking for. Eteri nailed the feeling perfectly, which was both reassuring as well as disheartening. Poor Eteri...

Of course Ven felt empathy for exactly .1 seconds before being distracted by Eteri's antics. As soon as Eteri became excited, he too was filled with the same emotion. She wanted to cause chaos? He undertstoond imediately, and he felt the need to also. Was it a side affect of part of his soul being in her?

Who cares! The feeling was great!

Run! Jump! Pull pranks! Screw everything else right now! Ven and Eteri, Eteri and Ven! The dream team for mischeif and debauchery! Words would not need to be spoken, only the passion for the games!

Throught the window and to the world!

Of course in hindsight, Ven would regret that. He was still recovering, and jumping out a window in such a state was not a smart move at all.

One moment of happiness, then the loving embrace of the ground... Followed suit by REALITY!

They say a loud cry of pain filled the sky that day, and that the whole city was able to hear it.
    Oh look, another generic signature

Fun stuff
    - Cupcake box: here

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Name of Judgement: Is she Furreal?
    Judgement Type: No Judgement

Venex Apara
    :
    565 EXP
    80 GP

Eteri:
    485 EXP
    70 GP

Not started and completed on Althanas Day, therefore No Althanas Day bonus inclusive. You still get the quotes though.

“I don't believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.”
    ― J.K. Rowling

“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race