Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    The rain was a steady downfall, and within minutes of being outside my entire frame was soaked, clothes hanging to me heavily. I let out a snarl of frustration and pushed wet hair from my face. It didn't help that I felt a bit strange still - after her finger had - had…Crimson. She was right, I did do it to her frequently. She definitely seemed to like it, so - so of course the woman who loved me would want to see if I enjoyed it.

Crimson. I stopped and stared up at the sky above, not really seeing the rain that was falling down into my eyes. I felt strange because it had felt damn good. In a way I was not ready for. That seemed to be the case with several things she did or suggested - just recent cases were this, and the whole blood thing. Bah! So what if it felt good? It felt good because it was Eteri. I headed down the street.

There, ahead on the right, it was a store that claimed to be an herbalist. Not quite as good as an Alchemist in my, admittedly biased, opinion, but they might have what I was looking for anyway. I shoved wet strands of hair back behind my ears, and moved inside. The door chimed - and I was confronted by a short, plump woman, waving a mop at me.

“OUT! OUT YOU ROAMING VAGABOND! THIS IS NOT A SHELTER FROM THE RAIN, OUT!” She sounded Salvaran, but her accent was heavily muted by time. She jabbed the mop into my stomach, and with a sigh I caught ahold of it, wrenching it from her hand. I plopped the mop head on the ground and leaned on it as the woman stared at me.

“Unless you have another cleaning implement to threaten me with?” She squeaked - the sound nowhere near as attractive as when Eteri let out similar sounds - and scuttled backwards, ducking behind her counter. Fantastic. “You're an herbalist?” I could just barely see the bob of gray hair on top of her head move as she - I guess nodded, from the way her hair moved. I rolled my eyes.

“Look. I'm here for a potion. I'll stay here, not tracking water in, and you bring it to me.” Cautiously, she peered over her counter. Seeing me still standing in the same spot, leaning on her map, seemed to embolden the woman. She stormed back over to me, and began speaking in a rush - and it took me a second to process she was speaking Salvaran, not Tradespeak.

<“You big burly man think you can come here and intimidate Helga no! Helga is on to your tricks. You are waiting until Helga goes to find your potion, then you will ransack Helga’s shop! No no, will not happen! Helga will just give you a random potion. Yes, maybe a laxative! That seems good. Make you shit yourself for scaring me.”> I waited to see if she switched to Trade, but she never did. Not until she cleared her throat and plastered a sickly smile on her face.

“Sorry. Tradespeak no good. What you need?” Oh, sorry lady, but I'm onto you every step of the way. I smiled pleasantly at her. She grinned, nervously. My smile turned vicious, and she stepped back.

<”Not too much. I just need a couple of potions to increase blood production for a donor.”> As I spoke to her in Salvaran, she froze, her eyes wide as saucer plates as she stared at me. <”Boo. I have magic.”> That did it. She let out a terrified squeal, like a frightened pig, and dove back for her counter, cowering behind it. I let out a large sigh. Why was someone who reacted like that living outside of Salvar? With a shake of my head I began walking through the store, my feet sloshing wetly on the floor as I moved around, examining the bottles she had on display.

It was a decent selection actually. As an herbalist, she was skilled. But like many Salvar natives, she had disdained magic, so she quickly ran into a wall on things she could produce. But - but what I was looking for didn't need magic. Good, she had it. A few bottles even. I took the bottles down from the counter and walked towards her - and she began shaking like a leaf. I took pity.

“I know they're worth less than this. But three gold on the counter. Next time, don't attack a customer when he walks in the door.” I dropped the gold coins on the counter, then headed back out into the rain, heading for the inn again. I paused - there was a peddler, selling two rather unusual objects. I stopped, my eyes widened and I hurriedly tested them then purchased them. The peddler left several hundred gold coins richer and I, I had alcohol.

I made it back to the inn, and the in keep had food ready for me. I'd asked for a lot of meat for Eteri, and a more balanced meal for myself, before I left. With a grin I carried the try upstairs, balancing the bottles on one until I reached the room we were staying in. With a quick glance around, threads snaked out and snatched the bottles.

I walked into the room. Good, Eteri was still in the bath, though I could hear her finishing up. I grinned widely, and set the food down on the table - and seasoned her meal with the potion. I'd warn her… after. I sat down to wait for her to come out, hiding the bottles from sight.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She stretched, and yawned. Oops. She had fallen asleep in the bath. Eteri was thankful that the water was still warm. She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her waist. Blinking in surprise when she saw Nevin sitting at the small wooden table propped up in the corner of the room. He was squished behind it which made for an awkward sight. “Nevin! You soaking!” Eteri grabbed the towel and approached him. Wrapping it around his face she started to rub it over his head. “You is cold. You should go to warm b-b....” she stopped and sniffed. Was that? She turned, distracted.

“Meat?”

She shifted over to the other side of the table and sat down. Her stomach growled. “Thanking…” She picked it up with her fingers and shoved the first few fish fillets into her mouth. Still chewing she pointed from Nevin to the bathroom. Insisting that he warm himself up.

He laughed and stood up, bottles clinking as he moved into the bathroom. “I found what I was looking for though the woman was a bit rude.” He said to explain the look she gave him. “I'll go, warm up. Hope the meat is filling.” He grinned and ducked into the bathroom, shucking off his clothes as he went.

Eteri’s ears swiveled at the bottles and she stared at them. What were they? What was he looking for? She shrugged it off as she shifted her attention back to her plate and finished it off. Then… for good measure, finished off the meat that was on Nevin’s plate. Really… it was his fault for leaving her alone with his meal. Satisfied and full Eteri padded over to the bathroom to check on Nevin.

“Is good?” She asked. He sat in the water, his thick red hair filled with soap suds. Eteri grinned as she stalked up behind him and started to massage his head for him. “Here. Let Eteri helping.”

“You…. UuUuuhhhhh. You want help, not helping. And please do, your hands feel wonderful.”

Eteri’s tail whipped happily back and forth as she carefully massaged his scalp. “You want help. Eteri help.” she repeated. He twisted and looked up at her, smiling at her.

“I'll always want your help, love.”

“Here…” she reached out and cupped water into her hands and ran it over his head, rinsing the suds from his hair, after a few attempts. “You want help to cleaning anywhere else?” Eteri was satisfied...she had a good meal, she had a good nap and she had Nevin back. There was a strange burning in her chest - but even that felt somewhat satisfying. He grinned and kissed her palm.

It tingled with a warmth That Eteri could only put one word to. “Love.” She said out loud and leaned over to kiss his cheek. “Be warm. I going to other room now?”

“stay and talk a little, love. How was your meal?” He grinned at her.

“Good!” She kneeled over the side of the tub, letting her hands float in the water. “Many meat. Still ate yours too.” She poked her tongue out at him. “Must know by now, never leave that along with Eteri. Every time. Wil eat your share.”

He froze. “Uh. Eteri. Love. You ate my meat too?” He swallowed as he tried to confirm what she had said. He seemed almost - not afraid. But preparing himself? I furrowed my brows and nodded.

“Mmm yes. Why?” Nevin let out a strangled laugh.

“I put an aphrodisiac on my meal. Aphrodisiac on mine, and a potion to replenish blood in yours.”

Realisation struck her at his words. He had planned to try and sate the desires she had, the near insatiable ones she had since returning from the temple. “A-ahh….what do. Didn’t eat all meal, just meat… maybe be ok?” He took a deep breath and stood from the water, and immediately headed for the bedroom. A pause in the door way, and he looked over his shoulder at me.

“Love, it was a dose meant for me to keep up with you. Even a partial dose is going to drive you wild.” He took a deep breath, and then grinned, wide, then frowned. “I'm almost looking forward to it. But I didn't intend you to eat it - I do remember you didn't like how intense it made you. I'm sorry.” With that, he left the bathroom.

She stared at the water in the bath. Trailing her hand back and forth and watching the ripples. She felt fine...maybe he was wrong? She ignored the intense desire to follow him into the bedroom. There was a rumbling purr within her, almost satisfied at hearing that she had accidently drugged herself. Although… to be fair he should have known she’d eat his meal…

Eteri closed her eyes and sighed. The rumbling filled her head.

LeT gO.

Should she? Should she just let go? She had napped...and she knew that Nevin would stop if she exhausted herself too much. Hell… he’d probably grow tired before she did. “Gah!” Eteri dunked her head into the water to clear it then lifted it back up.

Right…

Time to get this mess out of her system.

“Master…” she called out as she headed into the main room
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I stood in the middle of main room two bottles held in my hands I took a deep breath - I had heard a splash while I was finding the second, and soon Eteri came out. I took her in as she came out. Smooth, milky white skin, taut pink nipples that I loved to taste. Her tail flicked behind her, curling around wide hips. Fuck, she was sexy. I took a shuddering breath as she called me master again. It did things to my head whenever she did that. I swallowed. I had to make the offer.

“Love. I have two bottles here.” I spoke quickly, to forestall her acting rashly. “This one, will purge you. It will purge both potions from your system - and you can't have another potion for hours afterward, so no fun with the blood replenisher.” I set that bottle down on the counter. I shook the second one.

“This one is a more concentrated form of the aphrodisiac you took. I normally dilute it to get to even the concentration you ate. I'll drink this one.” I took a deep, deep breath. “Which one should we open?” I would not say my choice. That I wanted her to choose the aphrodisiac for me. But - she didn't like what they did to her. So I would give her the option.

She stalked over to the table and picked up the potion that’d purge things from her system. I felt my heart drop a little as she pried off the cork and sniffed it. Her nose wrinkled. She wandered over to the window and opened it a few inches, allowing the howling wind of the storm to enter the room. She shoved the vial out of the window. “Bleh.”

My jaw dropped a little. Did that mean that she wanted me to drink the other? I'd wait until she actually spoke though…

“Nevin….Eteri not know why...all these strong physical feelings happening, even without potions, but voice inside keeps saying let go.” She turned to look at me, propping herself up on the windowsill. Shivering as the rain hit her back. “Not force you if no want. But will be here for you. Whatever you choose.” She offered me a wry grin. “That is what good pet does for Master, yes?”

I stared at her for a moment. I popped open the potent serum, then watched her. “Eteri. I got this because I wanted to please you. I already made my choice, and it is you.” With that, I chugged the potent potion. It felt like hot, itchy fire ran through me, spreading from my head to my toes. Every inch of me felt like it was tingling. It felt - good.

“Now. Close the window and come to me, Pet.” I ordered as I folded my arms. She stared defiantly at me. “No. Like the cold, body feels very hot.” I narrowed my eyes.

“Come. Here.” I repeated. My voice was right as I watched her. She wsa doing this on purpose. Just like before. She stayed firmly in place and stuck out her tongue. Her tail danced playfully behind her. No. I wasn't playing. I was already burning for her. I stepped forward, and crimson threads burst from me to shoot towards her. They latched onto her neck and her wrists, and pulled her from window sill, and towards me. She writhed as she was dragged across the floor to my feet. Her eyes flashed dangerously. “What’s my punishment then?” She goaded, n near perfect tradespeak.

My threads grabbed her feet and hoisted her into the site, spinning her around and presenting her as to me like an animal in heat. I stepped behind her - and my hands cracked across her ass, blemishing the milky white skin with an imprint of my hand.

She gave a startled cry. Music to my ears. I repeated it, slapping g her other cheek hard, nearly a perfect mirror image of the first time I spanked her. My girl looked good with red on her ass - red from me that is. Her next cry was muffled. Then she gave a wriggle. Then...words I did not expect.

“Y-you think you can t-tame the eteri so easily?” she muttered. Wait...was she...roleplayng? I grinned. Let's see how I could play along.

“Think, Little Eteri? Oh no, I know I can tame you! This succulent body of yours is trapped and at my mercy, and I have all the time in the world!” I spanked her hard, a stinging slap that would leave a mark.

She bit down on her hand and stifled a noise. She arched her ass up more, then quickly realised that she was still ‘playing’ and shifted to trying to pry out of the tight grip my tendrils had around her. She managed to roll her body to its side with an ‘oomf’ Fuck. I couldn’t decide if this was cute, endearing, or hot as hell.

“Just cause you is a god! No reason to take the Eteri!” She said, sticking her tongue out at me. I smirked, and stepped closer, catching her tongue and examining it.

“Oh, I have all the reason in the world. Look at this. Fine, supple breasts. Tight nipples already hard. A cute little mouth with an adorable tongue - and wide, healthy hips to bear my children. The children of a God. Sounds like good reasons to me.” As I spoke, my hands trailed across what I mentioned.

Her cheeks went bright right at my last comment and her eyes widened. I paused, and raised an eyebrow. “Pet. Is something wrong?” I dropped the false accent I had been using.

“A-a-am not your pet!” She quickly stammered back. Hm. Seems not. I straightened up again, and dug my fingers into her hips. “As I was saying, strong, healthy wide hips to bear my children. Does that not sound wonderful, being the mother to godlings?” I let my hand trail between her legs.

“And oh my. Now this, this is what drew my attention to you, Eteri. This tight, hot pussy of yours.” I drove two fingers inside of her.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Give birth...to godlings...the words rang in my head. This was a game… they were playing a game… a fun game where he was who he was going to be one day and she was ...she was a captive. Yes… acting...this was acting. So why was THAT the thought that stuck with her.

Her mind swam, but before she had the chance to catch up to his other words she felt two fingers slide into her. Eteri writhed and gave a small groan. It felt good… it felt so good. She spread her legs for him but caught herself. No.

Game. She wanted to please him in a new way. A way that would let him work out all that steam he just drank.

She pressed her legs together and jarred way from him. “A-ahh…” her moan was very real as she felt him curl his fingers up inside of her, pressing along the ridges of her inner wall. “W-won’t….give in…” She muttered. Is that what someone would say in this situation? Eteri hoped so.

“Won't give in, Little Eteri? I don't think you'll have a choice.” The binds on her legs and arms tightened, trapping her, and flipping her onto her hands and knees. He slowly walked around in front t of her - and she saw that a line of his threads had woven together into - into a whip. “This is going to get worse before it gets better.”
    Her heart skipped a beat in excited anticipation, her eyes lit up. Nevin caught it and gave her a wry grin. Eteri closed her eyes and tried to focus on slipping into another persona...someone who was obstinate...someone who didn’t like their captor. Eteri could never picture not adoring Nevin. Still, she felt a rumbling purr within her and her mind cleared.

“N-nothing you do will making me bend to the- your will!” Eteri spat at him in defiance. “You no real god. Just imposter!”

The whip cracked across her back, pain radiated from the wound. It stung, but holy shit did it feel good. Eteri groaned. “Wrong, Eteri. I am your Master, your God. You will learn your place.” The whip lashed again, burning a line down the side of her back. She cried out, clearly enjoying it. She rose her eyes. Brilliant gold defiant eyes up at Nevin. “Never.” She hissed.

He slapped her face as she hissed at him. Hard enough to leave a mark, a stinging slap - but she knew that the mark wouldn't last.He was playing the game with her, and this was as much for show as her spite towards him. Parts inside her relished in this, relished seeing Nevin in such a state. A low purr escaped her lips before she squashed it.

“WHY are you doing this to me?” He leaned over her, his face achingly close to her as he purred into her ear.

“I told you already. You are the perfect mate for me. This little pointless display of defiance?” She felt the whip gently caress her back. “This just excites me further.” The low, throaty purr faded as he stepped back.

She shivered, how was she supposed to keep up with him? Why did he keep calling her a perfect mate, and how is it that sent her heart into a dizzying feat of bumps. “I’ll fight you.” She mumbled. “I’ll fight you every. Single. Moment.” she grit her teeth. “You want me? You’ll have to break me first.” She muttered. He let out a deep, rolling laugh, tinged with malice.

“You'll fight me? Dear Little Eteri. I look forward to it. I look forward to breaking your spirit, molding you into a perfect, obedient little mate, to match your form. Breaking you is something that will just make my triumph all the sweeter.”

The aphrodisiac that he had laced his food with, that she had….accidently eaten. Eteri could feel it working its way through her body. Everything tingled. Everything felt heated. “Bite me.” she spat. Hoping that he sincerely would just so she could feel his flesh against hers. Nevin was far better at this than she was.

“You haven't earned that just yet, Little Eteri. But -” And she did feel a bite. He had moved around her, and his whip lashed across the swell of her ass, over the gap between her legs - and she felt the stinging edge bite into her pussy lips for a moment, a sharp, clear burst of pain. “A-aah….” She cried out, trembling. She could feel his tendrils slide slowly, purposefully so away from her glistening folds.

He brought the whip around, and made a show of licking the juices from it. “Your body knows what you want. Give in.”

Damn...he was right, she wanted nothing more than to do just that. “You poisoned me.” She muttered, glancing away. “T-that’s nothing more than a trick of your Alchemy.” He snorted.

“Foolish Little Eteri. The potion won't work on what isn't already there. It removes those pesky inhibitions, but it won't create feelings.” He leaned over by her face, his mouth just inches away from hers. He licked his lips, and she could just barely feel the movement in the air.

“Which means you want this.” He grinned, cruelly. “You want to give in to me. Give in to your body. Become the perfect companion for Me as I take my Throne. So - stop fighting and do it.” He stood up, and his erection bounced in the air tantalizingly close. “Once you give in, I can help you with that burning in your belly.”

Almost loosing sense of the game Eteri reached out, her tongue grazed the tip of his cock and he stepped closer. Then, the tip, her tongue lapped at it before she stopped herself. Pulling away. It was one of the hardest things she had ever had to do.

He was upping his game. It was time to up hers. Eteri violently pushed her head away and using all the strength she had pulled on the threads that bound her, contorting her body so she could bite down hard on them, in doing so she chanced her tongue grazing over them. Knowing it was a weakness of his.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    FUCK! Fangs bit down hard and they started to whip away - an involuntary reflex. But they were caught, and it hurt. I shuddered, not even noticing her tongue. Then my brain caught up with the pain, registered, and responded. Threads welled into her mouth, forcing her jaw open and apart - and then they slid down her throat, fucking her mouth hard and fast, brutally gagging her.

She fell backward to the floor from the momentum, more of my threads pressed down hard on her wrists and ankles so she couldn’t flail. She coughed a few times, making choked sounds. She shifted her neck to and fro to try and find a comfortable place. I wasn’t going to give it to her. That FUCKING hurt. Even so I could feel her tongue weaving its way through my tendrils.

“That was a damn stupid move.” I snarled and stepped over her, so she could see my face. I slowly brought the injured, bloody threads up to my face, and studied them. “You took my blood.” I put a strange note in my voice. Amusement and anger, mixed. I looked down at her. “Now, I have to take yours.” And the injured threads rewove into a sharp needle - and slipped into her stomach. Warm honey, bright sunshine flowed into me. I retreated my threads enough for her to breath and speak, as her blood flowed into me.

“W-what is this….” she stammered. “W-what are you- aahh….” She couldn’t contain the erotic sound that broke through her lips. “Haven’t...won...yet…” she murmured, this time with less fight. I leaned down, and kissed her.

“Yes, I have. Your heart and body cry for me. Stop fighting me, and let go.” I murmured against her lips.

Her eyes fluttered and her hips bucked. “Want...your seed...in me…” She breathed, then, she caught her breath and tried to writhe against me again. “C...can’t give in….” I shook my head.

“You can. You want this as much as I do. It's pointless to fight what you crave so much. You know I'll cherish you. Is it really so bad to just give in and obey?” I kept talking in a soft even tone, soothing and reassuring her.

Her eyes stared up at me, lulled. Sated. “G-give in….obey….” she breathed. I kissed her, gently then with more force. I pulled back, watching as she tried to sit up to follow my lips. I released my binds on her and stepped back. “Come here, Eteri.” The command was said evenly, firmly.

She followed, slowly, one foot then the other. I reached out and stroked her face. “Good Girl. You know what good girls get?” I grinned as threads prepared to wrap around her. She furrowed her brow and I could tell she was deciding to rebel again. It seems Eteri had a penchant for pain. “What?” She asked.

“They get fucked.” Before that spark to rebel could ignite, my threads wrapped around her waist and lifted her into the air. She had a moment of hang time as I gripped her legs and split them, baring her glistening folds. “They get their dripping wet pussies fucked hard. And you, you my good girl, get my cock buried inside of you.” And I slammed her down, crushing our hips together as my cock drove into her slick, hit folds.

She gasped and shuddered. Still in the air she was helpless, swinging into my movements. She groaned and propped her head up onto my shoulder. “Harde.r..” She pleaded. “Eteri be good….will bear godlings…. Just har-de..aah….”

I obliged her. My threads lifted her up and slammed her back down, moving hard and fast, driving her onto me with enough force to bruise and sting. As I pounded her, her legs shaking in the air - I tried to figure out what she had said. Godlings? Why tho-wait, I'd - I'd said that in our game. I groaned and slammed her down onto me hard, grinding my cock against her cervix. I had to keep the game up, right? “If - if I came… right here… You’d be sure to get pregnant with my children, Eteri.” I growled in her ear.

“M-more…” She begged me. Seemingly completely lost, or uncaring. “More...please...need fill...need...Master…” She bucked at me. I lifted her up again - and when she came back down in a heavy drop, a weave of threads slid into her ass, stretching her gently.My cock was not as gentle as it drove into her pussy over and over.

She groaned, guttoral sounds that reflected her dripping needs and desires. I could feel her own liquids dripping down her thighs as I continued to slam into her. Even with both holes filled she begged for more.

My threads wrapped around her body, imitating shibari rope as they tightened under her bouncing breasts and cris crossed over her back. I pressed my face to her breast and enveloped her nipple, sucking on it hard. She groaned and bucked harder into me. I moaned in pleasure, the sound vibrating her nipple and breast. As I felt my cock continually bump against the resistance of her cervix.

She shivered and her body twitched. I felt it tighten around me as she came to orgasm. Shaking, bucking and moaning she insisted on more. She pressed her quivering lips to my ears.
    “Please...take blood...make Eteri hurt...need more… need filll.. Fill me Master...my god...fill your pet….”

So I did. I slammed her down hard - and threads shot around my cock, stretching her pussy wide - and then the tendrils in her ass and folds lashed out biting like thousands of tiny snakes as they fed on her blood from inside of her.

Her mouth was pried open by another set, and finally she had stopped begging, her tongue lapped hungrilly at my tendrils, sending shivers down my spine. Gods… I had to do this with her more often. Maybe without the aphrodisiacs, but I definitely was going to fill her like this again. I bit her ear as my threads drank her blood while fucking her.

“Cum Pet, cum for me. Scream, lose yourself to me.”

Her body writhed with the command, the tendrils that filled her mouth gave way to her glorious cries. Loud, wanton and unabashed. I felt her once again tighten around me, it began to get harder to ram into her but that didn't matter to me - no, I was focused on grinding against her insides, scraping every inch of her.

“M-MaaaAahhhster… ah…..please….want feel….inside...a-ahh….AHhhHhHhh…” she groaned. I smirked.

“Tell me my love, my Pet. Tell me what you want, in your own beautiful language. Let me hear it from your lips.”

<”Please…”> She begged me. <”Please cum inside me, I want to...I want to feel your cock throb. I want to feel that warmth...please Master...please...use me. Use all of me….ahh…”> her words gave way to more sweet moans. I set her down on the bed, and all of my threads retracted leaving it just the two of us. I leaned over and kissed her gently.

“Yes, love.” I thrust, thrust hard, once, twice, short sharp thrusts that rolled my hips against hers, sawed my cock in and out of her - and then with another kiss that muted my cry, I came, hard. I kept pumping as I came, the throbbing, trembling shaft swelling as I shot inside of her, my lips locked onto hers. No threads, no blood. Just her, and me. Those could come, would come, later.

She felt...wonderful, her body twitched and enveloped me her breathing hot and heavy, slowed to a steady rhythm as one arm wrapped around my waist, the other nestled in my hair. She drew away from the kiss and gave a happy sigh.

<”Use me to bear your children...the children of a god..”> She mumbled into my ear.

I groaned and thrust again. Fuck. Why could I never resist this woman, the woman I loved? Hearing her demand to bear godlings for me should have terrified me - but it didn't. It excited me. I wanted that. I wanted to see her heavy with my child, to see her - I groaned as I gave short, hard fast thrusts as she moaned and whispered, blew in and licked my ear. A second wave of orgasm rolled through me, and I crashed my hips into hers as I came a second time. It wasn't enough. I was still hard.

<”Feels so good…”> She mumbled.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “M-Master…..” She whimpered, legs shaking. She was wet with sweat and translucent fluid that dripped from her as she was pressed against the bed; bound by the pulsing grip of his tendrils. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, and burst after burst of liqud. She was worried, for a moment - that even though she wasn’t on her cycle, he could impregnate her - all play aside, Nevin was basically a god right? Or on his way to becoming one?

“Did you want more?” She asked. Nevin groaned and ground into her and she felt that he was still hard, even as he slowly drew out of her.

“Yes..” His voice was a soft, almost breathy whisper. He started sliding back into her, a slow, tender pace as he closed his eyes and clenched his hands in the sheets around her head.

Eteri didn’t mind him slowing down. It was welcomed really...her body ached and twitched and her skin prickled with the fire of the aphrodisiac. She only had a small amount...what he was going through? She knew it all too well. He’d quite literally fuck her to the point of exhaustion, or so she assumed. Eteri pushed her wrists up, trying to free herself of hsi binds. He shook his head. His crimson hair tickled her nose.

“No. You’re mine.” He whispered. Even with his gentle ministrations he was remaining quite dominant.

“Mmm…..” Eteri stopped fighting against him and opened her legs wider. “Am I?” She asked coyly, “It feels like I am….” She whispered, “but am I?”

He leaned in, pressing his body flush against hers, and kissed her deeply as his hips rolled. He shifted one hand and entwined the fingers with her delicate ones. “Yes, Eteri. You are mine. Each and every inch of you, is mine.” He pulled away and purred against her lips, before trailing nibbles along her jawline. Then he pulled his face back from her neck.

He pressed a hand to her abdomen and chuckled darkly. “You’ve fulfilled your purpose….” He growled, lifting his face up so his eyes could bore down into hers. “But I don’t think I’ve filled you enough yet...I want to see you heavy with my seed, little Eteri….” With those words he thrust deeper into her. Eteri mewled as she rolled her head back into the pillows. Even when he was being gentle….

Dammit….

Why did he have to say such words? Such rolling, smooth commanding and dominant words. Her eyes fluttered closed as she bucked her hips into his gentle swaying.

“Answer me.” He prompted. “Do you want more?”

“Y-yes…” she squeaked.

His grin twisted and he ground into her, crushing against her body. “Good girls are honest.” He said as he reached up and pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling and plucking at it like it was a harp string. “You want that, don't you, little Eteri. You want to be mine, forever.” So slowly, he dragged his shaft from her tight heat, resting with just the tip inside of her. He waited.

Dammit...yes… “Yes….” she breathed. “Forevers.” She’d stay with him, even as she aged and he did not. Even as he found others more suited to his tastes, she’d stay. He was intoxicating. His scent, his blood, his magic...his gentle smile and laughter. “Will stay forever by side Master…”

Her words prompted him to slowly, painstakingly, slide back into her, as he kissed her. His hips began rolling again - and she felt a slow, soft, silken touch slide along her skin. It reached her breasts - and lifted away, showing a weave of threads, tightened down to a sharpened point. It waved in the air above her face, flicking back and forth behind Nevin’s head, then it slowly, slowly slid down, and she felt it prick her skin above her heart. “Mine.” The threads broke skin, and she felt a gentle, gentle sucking.

It was a strange feeling...having her blood slowly drawn out, it was almost relaxing. The way he said it was hers, and how the tendril drove in deeper, she could feel the heat of it pressed up against the tendon of her flesh. It was unpleasant - but almost pleasuringly so. The same way she felt when he had her wrists tightly bound or had been whipping her skin.

Eteri groaned softly as she slid further down beneath him,shifting her hips up so he had deeper access to her. “M-Master…” she breathed, “Where does it all go?” She asked, wondering where her blood went. Another long slide up into her and the question melted away from her subconsciousness, she no longer cared.

“Does it matter, pet?” he grinned, slightly, as he drove deep inside of her. She shook her head.

“If Eteri….had to live with nothing but this…” She bit her lip, a little harder than intended and pierced the soft skin of her lips. “E-eteri would be...happy…” she mumbled. <”To be Master's plaything…”> She mumbled in Akashiman.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Fuck. Did she even know what softly whispering in that gorgeous tongue did to me? I close my eyes and groaned, feeling my cock swell inside of her in appreciation of her words. I moved back, sliding out of her - and she cried out as I moved away, shifting to sit on the bed. At least until the threads binding her dragged her up, in front of me - and I slowly sank her down onto my shaft. Her legs wrapped around mine as she whimpered, her eyes widening at the change in angle.

“Eteri. My Pet, you are whatever I want you to be.”

<”Y-yes Master….”> She pressed her head to mine, repeatng my words in her sweet dialect. <”I am whatever you want me to be...use me..fill me...every part of me is yours, my god.”> I let her slowly start rocking her hips, stirring my cock inside of her.

“Yes Pet. Every part of you is mine. Mine, and no one else’s. This is mine.” I brushed her lips with my own. My hand on her back dragged my nails down and I scratched around the base of her tail for a moment before my hand slid down to cup her rocking ass. “This is mine.” And then I grinned, and lifted her up - “And this is mine.” And drove her down, spearing her and slamming my cock deep inside of her the head crashing against her cervix.

She cried out a startling and pained cry as her hands found the way around my shoulders to hold her steady. “Louder…” I commanded.

She stammered, “b-but...the entire inn will hear…”

How cute, she was embarassed. I growled as I sunk my fingers into the round flesh of her ass. “I’m going to drive hard into you, and if you don’t scream louder each time, I will drag you into public, and fuck you in the rain.”

She twitched at that and I grinned. Perhaps that may not be a punishment for her. I lifted her up and slammed her down on my cock and like the good little pet she was she squealed again . Her clawed fingers dug into my shoulders as I lifted her and repeated the process. Again and again I pressed myself hard against her. And each time she made such melodic sounds. I curled my hand around her neck as I slammed her down, grinding my cock inside of her - an she felt threads wriggle inside of her, squirming and twisting around my shaft.

“Good girl. I love to hear you scream you know - I love other people knowing you are mine and that I please you like no one else can.”

“D-don’t I’ll...a-ahhh…” Her body finished her sentence, tightening around my shaft. I loved feeling how her bdoy wriggled and contorted uncontrollably when she reached orgasm. I kept up the gentle assault lifting her up and dropping her down to grind inside of her. My threads rolled and twisted, scraping against her inner walls with each thrust. Then I smirked.

“Bite me, Pet. Bury your screams in my flesh - I want to feel you vibrate as you scream your release.” I drew her head down to my shoulder as I kept relentlessly fucking her. She bit down, hard into my flesh and it stifled another scream as she bucked helplessly into my girth. Her mouth shook with mufled cries of pain and esctasy. I groaned and drove her down again as I felt her teeth pierce my skin, drawing blood.

“Mmm, yes, Pet, yes, good girl!” I drove her down again, and closed my eyes. I could feel another orgasm building but I needed something just a little more. I needed - I needed her to beg for it, beg for my cum - so I drew her head back. The sight of my blood on her lips sent a bolt of pleasure through me. She looked fantastic, like a deranged little sex doll that thrived on my blood and cum. “Pet - beg. Beg for me to fill you, to fill you with my seed-” Almost eagerly, frantically, she cut me off, words spilling from her mouth.

<”P-please...I need it...I need you to fill me wth your cum…t-till -ahh…”> he words were interrupted with a guttoral groan. <”Till I’m overflowng...a..ah….please...I crave it...it’s addicting...I can’t live wthout you inside of..a..ah…..please…fuck….your...pet…”> Her words became more strained and broken as she moaned, breathing heavily, mouth wide in quickened pants. <”I love M-Maahh...Masters cum…”>

I growled, lifted her up, and drove her down hard, filling her as I drew her mouth back to my shoulder. Again, another hard thrust that shook her entire frame as her mouth latched onto me, hungrily lapping at my blood. Then with a groan that shook my body, I came, deep inside of her, as her body shook. Was she - was she getting off on me cumming inside of her? She washer mouth had frozen as another scream ripped from her lungs. I started stroking her hair as she shook and twitched on top of me, her walls tightening in short sharp bursts around my cock, milking me.

“Good, good girl. That's right, that's right.” I couldn't help the pleased rumble in my voice as I spoke in her ear as her body trembled with aftershocks.

She finally let go of my shoulder, <”Is Master satisfied?”> She purred with a shaky voice. <”D-does Master need to fill his pet more? Or is my God satisfied?”> I let out a low groan as she purred, her smooth, melodic words filling my ears. I smirked at her after a moment. No, I wasn't satisfied. My cock still ached inside of her, my balls still felt like they were full and my body felt like it was on fire.

“Oh, I think I need more, Pet.” I reached up and stroked her face with my fingertips. “I think I need my Pet to clean me up now, worship my cock with her cute little mouth.” As I spoke, I loosened the binds on her - I did not remove them but I wanted to see her reaction.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eteri blinked, a momentary look of surprise on her face. She quivered, she could feel herself dripping with fluid. He had filled her. Three times. He was still playing. So she would too. <”Masters filled me so much…”> She mumbled. <” Does my God want an heir that much?”>

“I want you that much, my little Eteri. Our children will be the proof of that.” He growled.

She grinned as she rubbed the tip of her nose against his in a little eskimo kiss. <”Will lick Master clean, pet craves the taste of his seed.”> And with that she slid off of him and onto the floor, she pressed her lips to the tip of his cock and lapped at the sticky juices that bubbled from his tip. Gentle, painfully slow licks. Teasing him. Every so often she’d wrap her mouth over the tip but with a quick suck she’d pull away again, instead lapping at him with her tongue. Rolling it over his shaft, gently sucking on his balls. Even his inner thighs.

He buried both hand in her hair, stroking her hair and massaging her scalp as she worked. “Fuck, yes, good girl. Good girl. Oh, very good Eteri.” His fingers scraped against her ears as he groaned.

She enjoyed the sensation of his fingers trawlling through her hair, and it almost egged her own to take the entire length into her mouth, but she wanted to tease him just as he had teased her. She wanted to… no, a part of her screamed at her, commanding her to bring out that sadistic dominant side of his again. She paused and looked up at him. Licking her lips. Not saying a word.

“Why did you stop?” He growled as he urged her head back toward his cock.

<”Maybe Eteri full~?”> She teased.

He clenched his teeth and his eyes darkened. “Not a chance, Pet.” Threads slid into her mouth and forced her jaw open. He slid his cock into her mouth with a hard thrust. “I wanted you - Un -I wanted you to worship me, but I will just fucking use your throat.” and he slammed her head down, burying the length of his shaft all the way into her mouth and throat, cutting off her air as he ground his hips against her face. His tendrils wrapped themselves around her throat and upper torso, holding her firmly in place. Eteri made choking noises as her head rolled back.

The burning in her screamed, satisfied at this new development. More, more...MoRe ….
    Eteri felt like she had to oblige so she murmured and began sucking on his cock, wriggling her body so he was forced to restrain her further. Her tongue lapped at the length of his shaft as he drove himself in and out of her. “Worship me.” He hissed as he pulled away giving her a chance to breathe.

“One chance...you have one chance before I punish you.” He growled as he lifted her chin up to meet her gaze. “I have you. I own every part of you and I will break any disobedience I see. Now….” He held himself in his hand and pressed it against her lips. “Be the good pet you were born to be.”

Eteri opened her mouth and he slid himself in. Nevin gave a pleasing growl. She began to play along, sucking gently on his shaft, she felt his hands start massaging her head once more and a low his escape his lips. Then - she pressed harder. Her teeth grazed his length as she started to bob her head up and down. Then… harder again, scraping against the shaft.

He let out a loud groan, deep in his throat and chest, and his fingers tightened in her hair, nails digging into her scalp. “Fuck, yes. Just like that Pet. Just…. Like that. Fuck.”

Eteri had expected the more rough play to trigger his anger, instead, he relished in it and Eteri couldn’t help but relish in his praise and pleased moans. She sucked harder and moved her head in faster succession, lifting up her hands to massage his balls.She pulled away from his cock and started licking at his base, then his balls - licking the salty sweat away. Her tail flicked side to side as she gave a low purr. She was happy… but that burning inside of her wasn’t.

“Good girls get rewarded.” He suddenly growled, his eyes flashing with hunger. The threads wrapping around her body writhed, rolling and tightening around her body - and then she felt thick weaves of threads force themselves into her, and Nevin let out a throaty groan. “Oh yes. You feel so fucking tight.” The threads began twisting and coiling inside of her, driving and squirming within her.

Eteri hadn’t expected this, she gave a startled cry. Her hands were bound tight against her sides and her legs were spread. Thick coils, far thicker than he had used before weaved their way into her, pulsing. Eteri groaned. How was she supposed to bait him when he...he...was so…”a...aah….” She found herself bouncing on his threads involuntarially. She opened her mouth to say more but found his cock pressed hard up inside. “Mmfff….” He began to thrust, chuckling to himself.

“I may just keep you like this. Trussed up, bound to me for pleasure, worshiping me with your mouth. Would you like that, Pet, to know that your place is between my legs, serving me?”

He pulled out, allowing her to answer and the words fell from her lips in a low, pleasing hum. <”I would love that. I want to serve you.”> She purred

“Oh? Even if we are in public and I command you to drop to your knees and service me. You would?” He grinned, a dark smirk.

Again, she answered with no hesitation. <”I would.”> He laughed as she pressed his cock further into her mouth again. She groaned as she felt more threads press up inside her. She continued to bounce on them. Whatever this was...whatever was coursing through her veins and burning her chest...it drove her to do this...to want this....

To not even care if this really was what her existence would be.

Eteri gave a happy moan - then Nevin’s hand tightened on her head, and his eyes screwed shut. “Pet!” Was all the warning she got as he began to cum, flooding her mouth. “Don’t you...dare spill a drop…” He hissed.

Why would she? Why would she want to waste any of this? She lapped hungrily at him, tilting her head back to swallow. She suckled as she slowly pulled away, licking at his shaft gently. Finally she took in a deep breath as she pulled away from him. Licking her lips. A single drop bubbled up and out from the tip of his cock and dropped the the floor, but Eteri hadn’t noticed. She was still bouncing on his tendrils, too preoccupied with her own feelings of enjoyment.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I growled, and the threads writhing in her slid out suddenly, leaving her gaping and empty. Her eyes shot open and focused on mine. “Good girls get rewarded. Bad girls get nothing.” I snarled - and pointed down to the glistening drop on the floor. “And you disobeyed me.” I moved away, holding her in place as I moved further up on the bed, out of her reach. The threads on her body, which had been twisting, scraping and plucking at her skin, her nipples, and her clit, all froze, and just went to holding her firmly.

“And here I thought we had made progress. A shame.” I folded my arms over my chest and leaned against the wall. An urge of my will had my threads twist her around, so that her face was pressed against the floor, staring at what she had spilled. She whined.

“I thought you were going to be a good girl for me.” I growled.

<”J-just one drop…”> She murmured, wriggling against her bindings. I wasn’t sure if she was still playing the game and being disobedient on purpose to seek punishment or if she truly felt frustrated at spilling that one drop.

“Not ‘just’ one drop. You wasted that drop that was meant for you. How on earth are you going to make up for that waste?” Threads coiled into a whip around my hand and I stared at it. “Do I need to be a cruel Master?” I said with a wondering tone to my voice. Her eyes flashed at me, then. She defiantly shifted her face away from the drop of my cum “hmmph.” she mumbled. Oh...oh that made me angry.

The whip cracked out, hard and fast. It lashed against the skin of her back, leaving a thick red line, dotted with blood on that milky white skin. I snarled in frustration, and lashed out again, drawing more of her sweet blood to the surface. Her pained cries were wonderful...but another idea struck me.I grinned, darkly. I laid the tip of the whip on her back, just the tip, and I got a confused sound from her lips.

“I've told you before. I can make my threads adhesive, sticky. You haven't experienced that fully yet. Let me demonstrate why being a bad girl is not wise.” And the thumb-sized tip of the whip stuck in place. I tugged once, showing her that it was stuck fast to her skin - and then I pulled, hard, tearing the layers of skin that my threads had stuck to away. Bright crimson blood welled up from the mark on her back.

She cried out, shrill wonderful cries of pain. If I wasn’t already hard I would have been. “N-Nevin!” She cried out. I paused. I knelt down, and took her chin in my hand, tilting it up to look into her eyes.

“Too much, love?” Beside my hand the whip curled. If she wanted to continue we would - but this was a game, and if I had truly hurt her it ended here.

A low rumble rolled through her and her body shook, “No. MoRe. Lose yourself.” she lifted her head away from my grip and pressed it into my shoulder. <”I...I think I’m too sensitive for that right now… I....”> She switched back to tradespeak. “I...I WAnT it...GiVe it….” She shook her head. <”Just...not now.”> I released her, threads slipping away, and I took her into my arm gently. The mark on her back wasn't big, but it might leave a scar on that beautiful skin.

She was shaking uncontrollably, her breaths coming in short and quick succession. I rocked her gently, holding her head against my chest. “Talk to me love. Breathe, match me if you can.” I tried to breathe deep, slow and steady, but the shaking concerned me.

<”I want to please you….”>

She shifted herself in my lap so that my cock slid against her. I groaned - I was still sensitive from the aphrodisiac, still hard as she rolled against me a bit. I tried to take a breath to steady myself, my arms tightening around her. “Y-you do, love.” I groaned.

<”I like seeing such dominance from you. It makes this part of me...inside almost thrum in happiness.”> She continued to grind on me. <”It’s also very pleasurable.”> Even with my heada little clearer, she made it hard. <”I really would do all those things for you.”> She breathed into my neck

I froze. All those - my eyes went very, very wide. Despite myself, I felt my cock throb against her when she said that. That - that.. I hadn't - I swallowed, roughly. How much of that did I actually want? The image of Eteri, curled by my side, eyes unfocused as she sucked on my cock while I worked - I bit back a groan. Worse though - worse was…

Seeing Eteri, pregnant with my child. That thought scared me. That thought excited me, a part of me that was very, very happy with that idea. That part of me was a mixture of wanting a family - and wanting to have my line continue. It scared me - because from what I knew, my divine state was less than fully human. And I didn't know if Eteri would survive if she tried. My arms tightened around her.

“Some of it we will. Some, we have to work on. I enjoyed that, love, but I want to make sure you are safe if we try.” I murmured into her hair. “But for others, oh, you are mine.” I growled. I was forcing my fear of her being hurt by trying to please me aside. I drew back and looked at her - her cheeks were still a bit flushed, but not overly so. Good, I had drawn off enough blood for her not to be in any danger.

She seemed to have worked off most of the aphrodisiac too. Despite still sliding herself so teasingly against me.I couldn't help it-she slid back, and when she slid forward again my cock slipped inside of her. I groaned as her tight heat wrapped around my sensitive shaft.

She gave the cutest of yelps before laughing, giggling as she wrapped her arms around me and swayed with my hips. I pressed my head against hers as we rocked gently together. “I love you. Ahem.” I cleared my throat. <”I love you.”> I hoped I got that right. I continued in tradespeak. “I love you, and I'll try to let that side out more for you.” I grinned softly. “But you will have to accept this too.” I kissed her before drawing back slightly.

“I love you, and I love this too.” She laughed into my neck. Before- before felt absolutely amazing. I craved it and I craved seeing her like that beneath me. But this? This sweet laughing, carefree and happy woman? This is what I loved. I tightened my arms around her.

“Good.” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, filling my nose with her scent as I buried my face in her hair. Her ears twitched against my cheeks as I exhaled.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    They rocked back and forth into each other - giggling and hugging. Npping and kissing each other till She felt him twitch inside of her, along with a rolling wave of heat. The two of them climaxing again. She lifted herself up so he could slide out of her. The two seemed to finally be done. Everything had been quite literally fucked out of their systems.

“Nevin~” Eteri purred, pressing her face against his. “I’m tired...but I’m very happy.” She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips, studying his face. “I hoping that good for you too?” He leaned over and kissed her pursed lips, then laughed.

“You wanted to say ‘I hope that was good’, love. And yes. It was. You caught me off guard with it - but I look forward to doing it again.” He grinned, and there was a bit of a hard edge to the expression.

Now that they were just enjoying in the afterglow of ridiculous amounts of sex that didn’t exactly seem humanly possible - (but lets face it, neither of them were really human) Eteri had the chance to start asking questions again. She pressed the marks on her skin. “Not answer...where does the blood go when you do the drinking with tendrils?” She asked. Then there was a pause, followed by another question. “Is it really that gooding? Is for Eteri.”

Nevin shifted against her, resting his head against her as he hummed in thought. “The blood - well. My threads aren't exactly normal. They absorb and hold the blood. It does feel a bit - heavy? Now? Like there's a comfortable weight in my skin. It is a bit odd, I'll admit. But not unpleasant. And as for whether or not it's good…” He kissed one of her ears,and whispered into it.

“Now I really can call you Honey. You taste like warm honey with an odd floral note I don't recognize. It feels like warm, soothing sunshine flowing into me, spreading out and washing away aches and pains. It - ah, it does make it take longer for me to get off.” He grinned into her hair. “Not because it feels bad - but it reduces the strain on me? Or it - it checks the build up of feeling, makes my body focus in that feeling instead of other things.”

Eteri didn’t quite understand his words but it made her feel content to hear them. “Think understand...a little…am happy.” She tilted her head and stared at him, her nose flaring. “Is strange. Can actually smell it on you. Just little. But there.”

“Smell what, Honey?”

“Divinity. Like...no know why but can smell and know what that smell is… remind Eteri of temple. Of Red Forest.” She furrowed her brows. “Not know what that is though.”

Nevin too a deep, slow breath, and let it out. “The Red Forest of Lindequalme. It’s where the thing your soul came from lived. You can smell it on me because my divinity is somewhat similar. She was a God that warped things, disease and blood were her penchants. My..bailiwick? My - the things I have power over - is blood, and something I'm still trying to figure out. Seeing the connections between people isn't tied to blood.”

“So..if you does the become one...Eteri can still be with yes? She snuggled up close. She...she was hesitant to say the next words. It was something she never really thought about, never really expected to want. Or need. She wondered if she should say anything at all.

“Nevin…”

“I won't make you leave. What is it, dear?”

She shuffled awkwardly in his lap. “Aphrodisiac not in brain...can think clearly….so….” SHe felt her heart tighten. “So...uh...when...Eteri know is just ...was just playing and ok. Is ok. But If Nevin wanted..could…”

He frowned, staring at her -

She took a deep breath and sighed. <”I..I wouldbearyourchildrenifyouaskedmeto…”>