Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Well. My jaw was somewhere by my stomach. Of all the things - I slowly clicked my jaw shut, and used a finger to tilt her head back to look into those golden eyes. “Honey. Care to say that again, it an actual breath involved? Maybe, slow down a little?” I couldn't have heard her say that, right?

Her face reddened and she averted her gaze. She took a deep breath but her words didn’t seem much better saying them a second time. <”I..I wouldbearyour c-c-cchildren if..uhm if if you….you,,,asked me t-t-t-to…”> I slowly hummed and curled my arms around her. That - that was what I thought she had said.

“Eteri, honey. Bearing my children - I don't know how safe that would be. I -” My arms tightened. “I can't deny that I would like a family with you. But I don't know if it would even be safe and i do not want you to be hurt. Not like that.” I tried to ignore the trembling in my arms

“Nevin...if you god Eteri not going to live that long. Eteri will die. If Eteri die giving you...ah…” She tilted her head and switched to her native tongue. <”I’ll die long before you anyway right? Nekojin already have a shorter lifespan than that of a human. Soulless even less than... I have...maybe 10 years left. If I die helping you. Then that’s ok with me.”

She reached up and squeezed my arms in an attempt to reassure me. I was frozen. Ten years? That's - that's not - I felt the sting of hot tears in my eyes. She leaned forward and kissed them away. Ten years was nowhere near enough time with her. I wanted - I wanted a lifetime, decades to grow old. Together. Not - not ten years. I - I couldn't let that be the case. I growled in the back of my throat. Ten years wasn't enough. So. I wouldn't let it be just ten years. I was an Alchemist. A budding God or something.

Ten years. I had ten years to figure out how to extend her life. The sooner, the better. Without paying attention to it, I had crushed Eteri to my chest, my arms squeezing her hard.

She hadn’t seemed to mind, she was purring contentedly. “Is ok. Will spend much time with you.” She pressed her lips up to the underside of my chin. “Is such long time. So many days together.”

So many - but nowhere near enough. No. I was selfish. I wanted more, a lot more. My mind was already churning. There were potions, things I could brew that would extend that. But they were meant for weeks, months at most, not - not years. My mind raced.

“Is you ok?” I blinked at her - she was worried about me? Me? I wasn’t the one who was fine - oh no. I’d been so focused on how long she had left that I hadn’t thought about the fact that she apparently was fine with dying to give me kids. My arms tightened around her, and I heard her squeak as my body shook. No. I did not want her to die. I did not want her to die. Not to give me children, and not in ten years.

“No, honey, I’m not. But I will be. I just need to figure something out first.” I needed to figure out how to keep her alive. I also - I also needed to remember the contraceptive potions. Because I would not kill her because of some carelessness. Speaking of - I would need to get her a pill to purge what was already within her, just in case. I kissed the top of her head, as my thoughts chased each other around. What could I possibly use?

There was my life force. Life force was tied to life span, wasn’t it? I had already been feeding that to her bit by bit - it would be a way to extend her life as it was, but I didn’t know if it would be enough, not without giving more, faster. And she’d notice if I did that, my little lover was not stupid despite what people thought because of her language difficulties. But - I wouldn’t give up. I had another option. Blood magic. I’d have to delve deeper into it than I ever had before, I’d have to explore the furthest reaches of what I could do. Could I steal the years? Could I steal the years from fallen beings? I felt, in the back of my mind, a very dark interest in that thought.

I stole vitality already. How much of a leap was it from health, to sheer life? I was already taking the rest of their lives from them, by killing them… And it would be to keep Eteri alive. That - that would be ok, right? To keep a precious loved one alive? Could I really step there?

She purred against me, nuzzling into my throat and humming happily. Yes. Yes, I could. I wouldn’t just step there - I’d leap. I kissed her ears and breathed in deeply. She was mine, and I was not going to let death take her until we were both ready for her to go. I'd just have to see how far I had to go to stop it.

~Fin~
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    You're Mine.
    No Judgement

Rewards:

Nevin receives:
    1455 EXP
    125 Gold

Eteri receives:
    1030 EXP
    110 Gold

"Just remember,” he told her. “If you run from me, I will pursue."

Nenia Campbell,
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.