Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

You're Mine (Mature)

If you want to read something other than smut. Don't look here until like, post 22. BYEEEEEE
    Side note: If you are reading Smut, this gets a bit, well. have fun.

Her tail brushed lightly against my legs as the carriage bounced again, and I saw that she grinned almost maliciously as her hips ground in top of mine. I didn't know where this more aggressive, demanding Eteri had come from, but again I was not going to complain. I was also just about on the end of my rope as she drew away from our kiss, her tiny, rough pink tongue darting out to flick across her lips. She traced a hand along my chest, and despite myself the threads that had been holding my torn shirt shut, slipped away and followed the motion of her hand. She grinned delightedly.

She leaned down and lapped at the threads with her tongue. “Like taste…” she purred, her fingernails digging into my skin, she wasn’t holding back. They dug deep and pinpricks of blood pooled before trickling down my chest. Sweet Crimson, this was excruciating. As her tongue dragged along the threads I had to keep from shivering in pleasure - it seemed individual threads had more sensitivity than densely packed coils.

She gathered some of them together with her tongue, swirling and stroking her tongue and teeth along them as she slowly, gently rocked her hips against mine. I was managing, barely, to keep the threads holding my pants shut in place, and she seemed aggravated by that persistence. With a hard suck she dragged her mouth off the threads - and I nearly sobbed at the loss of sensation - and she pouted at me adorably.

“Nevin. Want to share feels. Please?” She rocked her hips in a circle as her fingertips dragged through the blood on my skin. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my chest, and whispered into my ear. This was insane - she was driving me mad, and at this rate - at this rate I would be fucking her in this carriage. If she - if she bit me again, those sharp, tiny teeth digging into me, I don't think I could hold out. Then she pulled away, and I could see tiny pinpricks of blood dotting the very tips of her teeth. She leaned forward, pressing her chest against me, and moved her mouth close to my ear, and a shiver ran down my spine as warm breaths rushed against me.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “Can no handle? Should Eteri leave?” She teased, purposefully breathing heavily on his ear before lightly biting down on his earlobe. She wasn’t sure what had overcome her. Ever since she left the temple she felt an insatiable urge to mount him, to have every single inch of him. To taste him, his magic, his blood, his sweat, everything her tongue darted out to lick soft her soft lips as she rocked back. Slowly stalking away from him, dragging her body against his as she did so. “Will sit other side carriage.” She said with a small shrug. Her shoulders rolled and the ceremonial garb she still wore loosened.

“N-no, please…” His voice was a low, desperate groan as he reached out and caught her wrist. She paused and stared defiantly at him. “No?” she tore her hand away. “No tell Eteri what do.” She huffed, it was clear she was teasing him. She turned her back on him and with a sleight of hand the loose garb fell down her shoulders, exposing her milky white skin. Goosebumps flared up on them from the sudden touch of the chill in the air. “Is fine. No need. Take care of self.” She said, her hands trailing down the length of her body. Fingers looping into the bows that kept her skirt up and pulling them loose. Her skirt fell, and sat precariously on her wide hips.

“Ete-Eteri, sweet love, please. I - I give.” his voice was strained, aching. “I need you. Please.” Looking back would show he had given up indeed, his thread falling away from their hold on his pants, baring his throbbing erection. He seemed conflicted - like he wanted to lunge for her, but also wanted her to have control.

Eteri grinned. She liked seeing him like this. She shrugged and sat herself opposite him. The milky concurves of her breasts glistened in the golden light of the setting sun, her nipples barely kept the top from completely falling free. Eteri lounged languidly against the side of the carriage and trailed a clawed finger up the length of her leg. “Eteri said...take care of self....” She mused, her golden eyes shifting from him to her own body. Her hand pulled up the length of her skirt, then disappeared between the folds.She pressed two fingers to her underwear and her eyes fluttered. She was dripping, and even her own touch felt like something she very much needed.

There was a strangled choke from Nevin, and he moved off of his bench. He fell to his knees between her legs, and looked up at her with hunger burning his head on level with her chest. “Love. I need you. Don't -” He took a deep breath, his tongue twisting as he tried to articulate. His shoulders were trembling as he watched her face intently.

Yes….give me that look Nevin, like you’re breaking, like you can’t handle anything anymore… let go for me, give in and let me taste that wonderful sin you will excrude.

Eteri purred as she lifted a foot and planted it in his chest. Keeping him away. “No understand~” She teased as she continued to play with herself, her fingers snaked into her underwear and ran along the ridge of her entrance, she pulled them out and a translucent liquid glimmered on her fingertips. Her eyes stayed on Nevin as she placed them into her mouth. “Interesting Taste….” she mused.

Nevin was frozen, didn't even seem register the foot against his chest. She felt his heart beating wildly beneath his foot. His eyes seemed to be flickering rapidly, between her mouth, her fingers, and the drenched pussy in front of him.

Eteri gave a satisfied mewl as she reached up and underneath her skirt again.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Fucking - fucking - I could not take this. This was sweet fucking torture. I didn't know Eteri was even capable of this, this damn dominant side! It drove me wild - I wanted to give in, but I also wanted to fight her to take her and - she was reaching up again. No. She was mine. one hand came up and gripped her leg, bringing it up and to the side - out of the way. She tried to keep me at bay with the other, her fingers still diving into her warm folds - but threads wrapped around her other leg, trapping it and keeping it out of my way. I snarled and shot forward, grabbing her wrist with my free hand, and pulled her fingers out.

Then my mouth dove down - I had to have her, had to taste her. My tongue thrust in hungrily, twisting and squirming inside of her as I slid a finger inside as well, getting it soaked with her juices. I pulled my head back and growled to her.

“This is mine, Eteri.”

“I-is it?” She asked, still challenging me despite the sudden flush in her cheeks and the squeak in her voice. I growled and rammed my fingers back inside of her, hooking them and grinding them against her inner walls.

“Yes, yes it is.” I drew my hand back, my fingers were positively drenched. I grinned, viciously. “And so is this.” And with no warning I drove those wet fingers into her ass, as my teeth latched onto her clit and ground.

She tried to writhe out of my grip I could feel her twitching, but despite my effort she had bit her tongue and hadn’t yelped out loud like I hoped. Instead her breaths came in short, quick succession as she gave me a defiant look. I tugged and scraped her clit as my mouth pulled away, but kept repeatedly drawing my fingers back, and slamming them into her ass.

“Am I wrong? Should I stop?” I twisted my fingers around in a circle inside of her. It was a bluff. I was not going to stop. She had teased me past the point where I could hold back. It was a miracle I wasn't just fucking her already.

“W-what….” She stammered, the carriage hit a bump and it forced my fingers deeper into her, and Crimson she STILL didn’t cry out, it started - but she caught herself and it turned into a low mewl instead. “N-Nevin….” she whined, pulling on her wrists, trying to twist them out of her binds. “Neevinnnn….” I glared. No, she was going to scream for me. None of this mewling, I needed to hear her scream.

So I drove my fingers forward, slamming a third in, and shoved hard enough that the knuckles ground against the ring of muscle. Then I did something I hadn't before - the threads on the fingers inside of her started to twist and writhe, churning her insides.

She bucked against me, groaning. Not enough - no I needed to hear her sweet scream of release, I needed her to cum for me. So I kept finger fucking her ass, as my tongue dove into her pussy, stirring and pumping in and out of her rapidly. She tasted fucking delicious, and I couldn't get enough, widening and stretching my tongue as much as I could to reach every part of her hot folds. She was mine, and she would never fucking forget it.

She bucked against me, and my mouth stayed latched into her as her hips rolled, desperate to escape the assault. Her mewls grew louder and she started making cute pleasure filled noises with every twist and churn of my tendrils.

“N-Nevi...I-I can’t….k-k’ah…..” I slowed my pace, now tormenting her with slow, steady pumps. I drew my mouth back and away, and lifted my eyebrows.

“You can't, what, my Eteri?” I twisted my threads in a spiral inside of her, scraping the walls of her ass.

“g-gahHHh….” She threw her head back and twitched “Pl-please… l-let me cum…” she whimpered. Oh how the tables had turned. I grinned.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    This was what she wanted. She wanted him to dominate her, to assert his total control over her and it drove her wild. Feeling his tongue lap at her clit as he sucked on her...oh how she wanted to taste herself upon his lips. “K-kiss me.” Eteri tried to demand.

Nevin laughed. He did kiss her - latching his mouth back onto her clit, nibbling and scraping it with his teeth as his tongue rolled and caressed it.

Her tail twitched side to side and she groaned loudly. This wasn’t what she meant… She was so close, oh gods above she was so close. :A-ahh… Nevin…” she breathed as she tried to roll her hips into his mouth, but the writhing tendrils pounding her ass made it difficult to move. She felt pleasure in places she didn’t think were possible. She twisted her body, trying to switch between pressing herself against his fingers and against his mouth.

So close…. So close…

She could feel the heat rise and she rolled back her head. “Yesss…..” She hissed through clenched teeth. <”I’m so close….please...oh fuck me….”> She groaned.

Silky smooth tendrils slid along her skin. They coiled around her breasts, squeezing and twisting them hard, but aside from some remaining to pinch her nipples the rest move up, and coiled around her throat. Nevin pulled his mouth back, and the tendrils inside of her ass stilled. Then he slowly, slowly started to draw back, leaving her empty.

“No!” She whined. “I want to cum!” She whined, pulling against his wrists. “N-n-nevin!” she trembled. What little remained of her clothing lay crumpled around her. Droplets of sweat dotted her milky skin as she tried to press her hips toward him. “Nevin!” she pleaded again.

Eteri wanted this though, he was driving her wild. His dominating sneer - his cold dark gaze that drank in every inch of her. Eteri wanted to give herself over to him in her entirety. She wanted him to lay claim to her in a way that would ruin her for anyone else who dare touch her.

“Nevin…” She said again, breathy. He had now pulled away from her entirely, leaving her empty. The only threads on her were now the ones on her wrists, as Nevin, with an erection that looked almost painful, moved back to his seat.

“Come here, Eteri.” He demanded as he patted his lap. Eteri felt a shiver run up her spine at the tone he used. Even with her wrists still bound together she stood on shaky legs and approached him. Then the binds on her wrists shoved her down, onto her hands and knees as he growled.

“Come here, Eteri.” His voice was hard as his eyes glared at her. She stared up at him, her ears perked up, swivelling toward him and she offered him a small grin. She continued to approach him on her hands and knees. Pausing between his legs. Eteri looked up at him with half lidded eyes. Her chest rose and fell in a slow rhythm. She had found her perfect place. It was at his feet. At his beck and call and she fuckin’ loved it.

“Good girl. Now. You want to cum for me? You think you've earned that release?” His voice was a low, throaty growl.

He was being so dominating, so Masterful. This was a side of him she had rarely seen. “Y-yes… please...Eteri been good girl…” She purred.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Sweet, seductive Crimson. It felt good to give in to this, to stop holding back. She was so small, so delicate and I'd been afraid that her time with that bastard had scarred her. I was wrong. She was loving this, and I loved to have her like this. By my side, listening to me, obeying me. I didn't mind if she roamed - but this, this was where she belonged.

“I don't think you have, Eteri.” Her ears flattened to her head as I continued. “I'm going to need a few things first, to make sure you are a good girl who deserves to cum for her Master.” Hope flared in her eyes, and her ears perked up. I growled - she was listening, at least. “Tell me, Eteri. Who do you belong with? Belong to?” as I spoke, I slowly tangled my fingers in her hair, the sides of my hand rubbing against the base of her ears. The grip kept her from seeing what was happening behind her - tendrils slowly rising up, weaving together into rough shapes similar to my cock. This was going to be a fun little game that she didn't know the rules to. But she was a smart girl, I'm sure she would figure it out quickly.

“Well? The longer I wait, the less sure I am you're a good little girl, Eteri.” I growled as I locked my eyes onto hers. “Belong to Master Ne-”

I had barely let her finish speaking when I interrupted her with a grin. “That's right, it is me. Now, I recall a certain young lady who was very, very cruel, and said that she would take care of her own needs, when I was right there. I have to admit, that upset me. So the second thing I need you to do? Watch.” And there, inches from her face, I slowly began stroking my shaft, the head bobbing just ever so far away from her. Just far enough that her tongue could almost reach - that she could, if she strained, taste the pre-cum that was leaking from the tip.

And she did just that, her tongue fell out of her mouth and I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock as she pressed forward in an attempt for a taste she so clearly desired. My hand in her hair tightened, keeping her just far enough away that she couldn't reach me. As I slowly pumped my shaft, I shook. My head disparagingly, like I hadn't even noticed her attempt.

“And it is torment to me, because I so, so desperately wanted to taste her, to have her say she wanted me. But no she refused. So now here I am, all alone with only my hand.” As I spoke, I drew that hand away from my cock, and slowly rotated the slightly slimy hand in front of her face. Taunting her. Watching her eyes widen as she licked her lips. Did she enjoy the taste that much? She whined and pulled forward again. This time I let her catch my hand with her tongue, and her mouth ran rampant across it. Then I pulled away, and she whimpered. Music to my ears.

“What do you want dear?” I asked as my cock throbbed in front of her hungry little mouth.

“Want taste you….taste good...please...again...more.”

Well that was what I had wanted. I wanted her desperate, pleasing to be used by me. I wanted her to admit that she needed me, craved me. I wanted to hear that desperate moaned whine in the back of her throat as she begged to suck my cock. So I gave it to her - but at my pace. “Clean it, and mind the teeth, Pet.” I commanded as I slowly gripped her jaw, forcing her tiny mouth open.

Inch by inch I pushed my cock forward, giving her no room to wriggle or escape as my shaft filled her mouth. Her rough tongue felt absolutely wonderful against my cock, soft warm sandpaper that was desperate to please. As my cock invaded her mouth her tiny tongue darted around it, frantically scraping to clean away the pre-cum that had been smeared across it by my masturbation. I relished the feeling, even as I kept forcing my cock further into her mouth. She gagged, her body convulsing and trying to resist the invader that was stretching her jaw and now her throat-but I kept her head held down, feeding her more of my meat, until her delicate nose was pressed against the spot just above the base of my cock. I let out a loud, throaty groan - even as her body screamed for oxygen, her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, her tongue was still working to massage my cock.

Wonderful. But - I grinned viciously, and spoke almost casually. “By the way, little love. Did I tell you, that you got a reward for doing things good girls do?” And with that, a weave of tendrils slammed into her pussy, spearing her and twisting hard, once. She tried to make a noise but it was muffled by my throbbing cock. She squirmed and eased herself back onto the tendrils. Back and forth she slid up and down them.

“That's the reward for telling me who you belong to, and getting it right. I wish you had been a good girl and just watched when I told you to, because then I would have also given you one in your ass. Ah well, I guess you just didn't want it that badly.” I smirked at her, then slowly let her back to breathe. And respond, if she wanted to. She gave a gasp of air and licked her lips. “Eteri be good pet for you…promise…” Whatever dominance she had in her had all but been whittled away into a lulled subservience.

Such a sweet little girl, and I loved her. I wouldn't keep her on edge like this forever. But for now those desperate wiggles if her hips for release were divine. Just as she was working her hips to orgasm, I would withdraw my tendril from her pussy, leaving her mewling around my cock as her body shuddered from the denial of release. I grinned. I leaned forward, shifting my cock so it dragged against her cheek - she nuzzled it, unconcerned with the saliva and pre-cum that were now on her cheek.

“Anything, pet? Well then. Remember to keep your fire when it's appropriate, dear. It excites me.” I kissed her, finally, like she had wanted. Her taste still lingered on my lips and tongue as I deepened the kiss.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She was happy, she was content, but she was not fulfilled. At every turn just before she managed to reach orgasm he’d deny her. Edging her till she was just at the verge of releasing - it drove her mad. And yet she loved it. Finally...finally he kissed her and she tasted the sweet taste of his saliva mixed with herself. She hummed happily into the kiss. She wanted this. She wanted more of him. Eteri pressed forward and bit on his lower lip. There was the tang of blood. Yes… yes this is what she needed. Then… he drew away.

Eteri whined as he pulled away and wiped the blood from his mouth. “And I thought I was the one with the blood fetish, dear.” He smirked.

He pressed his cock back to her lips. At first, Eteri kept her mouth shut, eyes narrowed at him in defiance, annoyed that he denied her the sweet sensation of his soft lips against her own and his powerful grip in her hair. He slammed a tendril into her ass, painfully spreading her wide.

Eteri opened her mouth in a heated gasp, yelping and that’s when he plunged himself into her again. Eteri choked slightly as he pressed his entire length into her mouth. The catgirl repositioned herself, tilting her head up and began to lap at him. She could feel his thick shaft tremble in her mouth as her course tongue pressed at the underside of the head of his cock. Knowing it to be a weakness of his. She shifted her head back and forth, faster now and with each thrust of her head she’d let her tongue press on that point, before rolling over his shaft, and when he hit the back of her throat she’d exhale hot breath against the skin of his balls. Tears stung her eyes at the sensation, it was mildly unpleasant but not at all unwelcomed.

With a loud, throaty growl he ripped her head away, his cock trembling, throbbing, shaking in front of her face. Heavy breathes shook his frame. “Eteri, my Pet. That was very very close.” He glared at her. “I didn't say you got my cum, not yet.” Despite his words, she could see that he wanted it. “N-now, fucking hell you feel good,” this was said under his breath as the tendril in her ass squirmed around inside of her, pulsing with his heart beat. “Now. What do you want, Eteri?”

She mumbled incoherently as she pressed herself to the floor of the carriage, her ass in the air. Face pressed against the floor. The gentle rock of the ride causing her entire body to sway back and forth. More mumbles came from her.
    Nevin slowly dragged his tendrils out of her leaving her aching, gasping on the floor.

“Good girls answer when their Master asks a question.” He growled out, his eyes dark and angry - or desperately hungry. Eteri couldn’t quite tell which.

“Please…” She managed to pick herself up off the floor. “I want...I want…”

“Tell me.” He demanded, gripping her face between thumb and forefinger and forcing her to look him in the eyes. His red, red, eyes. “Y-you.” Eteri finally managed. “I want all of you...I want to taste you on my lips. I want to feel you writhe and pulse inside of me I want-”

“And good girls, are honest.” He grinned. “Was that so hard?” He picked her up with his threads - and slammed her sopping wet pussy onto his shaft. Threads drove into her ass, and he kissed her again, hard.

“Finally..” she mumbled into his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing forward and allowing the bumps of the carriage to aid her as she bounced on top of him. Her legs either side of his hips as they wrapped around him. Eteri pressed herself forward.

And he pulled his head back, tilting his head to study her. He chuckled and used threads to pinch her clit, hard, rolling it between the silky smooth threads and twisting. “I had to make sure you were a good girl after your teasing, Pet.”

She scrunched up her face and a low growl fell from her lips as she pushed forward again. “Mine. MiNe…” She mumbled into his neck before biting down hard. He groaned, hard, and thrust up into her.

She pulled away, wanton screams fell from her lips with every thrust he gave her, she felt herself tighten around him as her body convulsed, it hadn’t taken long for her to orgasm. Not with all the edging and teasing. A shiver rippled through her body and she fell backward, pulling Nevin on top of her in the process. He kissed her, a groan still rolling through him, swallowing her screams with his mouth as he continued to pump in and out of her, dragging his cock through her tight, wet folds.

“Yes, yes! I am yours, and you are mine!” He growled into her ear and bit down on her neck, sucking hard. The movements of his hips gave her no reprieve or chance to recover as he fucked her straight through her orgasm, forcing her to ride the high continuously.

She writhed beneath him, body trying to escape, but he wouldn’t let her. He kept up the pace, his cock driving into her pussy as his threads left her ass, and then reversing the process. Cock in, Tendril out - then Tendril out Cock in.

Eteri’s body felt as though it was going to collapse on itself, she was tired, she had reached her high, but she kept going. That same burning that was welling up from within her at the temple drove her to more… for more. The catgirl arched her back allowing Nevin to drive himself deeper. The tip of his cock pressed hard up against her cervix and she bit her tongue, hard enough to taste her own blood in her mouth, she spat it out in a dribble before she screamed, coming to orgasm again. This time, Nevin did slow down, easing his pace enough to allow her to breath.

Her claws dug into Nevins back and dragged down to his hips to push him deeper. “N-Nevin….” she spoke between halted breaths. “W-want feel…” She paused. It was … was it wrong to ask this? The thought burned in her mind and before she could second guess the words they left her lips. “Want feel your tendrils take blood too.”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I paused, buried inside of her. My threads had frozen in her, and my cock was so far in I had encountered resistance that could really only be one thing. Had she just asked - had she just asked what I thought she asked? I held in place, unmoving, and slowly cranes my head to look at her. She looked flushed, and I noticed a thin trail of blood trickling out of her mouth.

“D-don’t stop…” She begged beneath me. I slowly ground my hips to placate her, the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix. I leaned down and kissed away her blood, ignoring the tingle on my tongue. This was - I had never, ever thought someone would want that. Crimson threads slipped up into my view as I studied them, then looked to her.

“Explain, Eteri.” My command was hard. “Speak Akashiman. I want there to be no misunderstandings here.” Did she just want my threads to clean away her blood like my lips just had? Or did she want more?

I watched intently as she struggled to concentrate, still bucking underneath me. <”H-Hard to...explain...just...urge...desire...to feel...like that time you took my blood using them...I wanted to feel that now, sudden urge - I a..aah.h…”> She paused to give a series of moans as her body shook, I felt her tighten around me again and know that she had just had her third orgasm. Her cries sounded both pleasured and pained. Erring on the side of pain. Was she enjoying that?

I started to draw out, to test her reaction as she spoke. As I did so, I was considering filling her request. I'd never thought there would be a girl who wanted to have her blood consumed - but here she was in front of me. Or under me, pinned to the floor by my cock, at least until I pulled it out all the way.

“Why stop?” she protested. “Did do wrong?” She seemed alarmed. “No ask...sorry… sorry…” She went to push herself up off the floor but I stopped her.

I shook my head and slowly sank back in, pressing myself into her, forcing her back down. “You can ask questions, Eteri. I never said not to speak. In fact, I love to hear your voice. No, I was concerned I was hurting you. But - is this real pain, or. Is this fun pain? And are you sure you want me to take some of your blood?” As I spoke, a needle of threads rubbed against her chest, between her breasts.

She huffed, cheeks red. “F-fun pain…” I felt her hands release from my hips and reach up to tangle in my hair, gently massaging my scalp. “Is ok. Let go. Just let go.” I groaned. This woman this damn woman. The tendril in her ass began pumping again, as did my cock, the head brushing against her cervix on each deep stroke. As I fucked her - made love to her, whatever I wanted to think of it as at this pace - I kissed her, deeply, and began massaging her tongue with my own. As I did so, the needle of my thread pierced one breast on the underside, stabbing upwards just enough to break the skin.

As I broke the skin she yelped into the kiss, body jolting then relaxing, melting into my ministrations. She seemed almost eager for it in fact, arching her back to press her breast against my thread more. So I gave her what she asked for.

It felt…. Like liquid honey sliding into me, filling me. It felt so damn good, sunshine filling my veins, washing away the ache. Worryingly, it also eased the throbbing in my cock - I didn't want it to take longer to get off, I didn't want to hurt her. I stopped, letting the flow of blood down through my threads trickle off, and a shiver ran through us both as I continued to roll my hips in and out of her.

Her body rolled, vibrating with happy purrs as I felt her nibble on my neck. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist refusing to let me go. “Feel so good…” she purred. She was right. It did feel good, very good.

“Want feel pulsing from you…” She said again and I could feel her breaths quicken, the slick of sweat caused her breasts to slide against my chest. I took a breath, collecting myself - then rolled us over, onto my back, so that my lover was riding me. She looked fucking gorgeous, her body rolling on top of me. Her thick thighs and hips pressed tightly against my body. She bounced hard against me, cute mewls barely concealed every time she landed. I wanted to just let go, to shoot deep inside of her - but I couldn't, not here, not where we both wanted me to.

So as she bounced, my threads lifted her up just a little higher. They twisted her just a little bit. And tendrils that had been gently fucking her ass, slid out and away. On her down stroke, without knowing what was coming, she impaled her ass on my cock in one fluid motion. It felt wonderful.

She gave a startled cry, followed by a series of grumbles which amused me to no end. Despite her muttered insults she still drove herself down against me. I dragged her down as my breathing quickened, forcing her to shut up as I kissed her deeply. She mumbled into the kiss, but her disgruntled sounds melted away into happy murmurs. I grabbed her gorgeous ass and held her down as my breath switched to strained, happy grunts.

“Eteri-Eteri I'm about to-” She swallowed my words with her mouth, her tongue thrusting between my lips, enticing my own tongue into her mouth where she began suckling on it, as she squeezed and flexed her ass around me. I couldn't - I couldn't hold on. With a scream, a guttural cry, I slammed my hips upwards, shaking her entire body, as I came. My body shook as the orgasm, denied for too long, coursed through me, draining me as finally released. Eteri rode through it, her ass still clenching around me, and her tiny mouth happily suckling tongue - small mewls leaking out from her lips.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She lifted herself up, just enough for his cock to spring out. Eteri could feel a warm liquid trickle down from her ass, but didn’t pay it much mind. She pressed herself against him, nuzzling him happily. “Am happy...felt Nevin very happy too….” She nuzzled into his neck. “But feel bad…” She trialed off before switching to Akashimian. <”You only got to cum once...Do you need more?”> She sat up and peered into his face. His eyes were still that strange dark red colour, more so than usual. “Will play more if want.” she mused. “Just small break first?”

Nevin stared up at her for a long, long minute, then pulled her back down. As she adjusted against him, she could feel - yes. He was still hard. It wasn't the painful throbbing it had been at the end - but he was most definitely not soft, either. He massaged her back. “Dear….you realize that you aren't even close to your cycle?” It was a non-sequitor. Maybe it had been tickling at the back of his mind...Eteri thought, to be honest...she hadn’t realised.

She sat up and counted days on her fingers. Two weeks. She was two weeks away. “Did not realise…” She tilted her head. “Is that bad?” Nevin shook his head, bringing one arm up to serve as a pillow for his head.

“I don't think so, no. I love you, and I love to be with you like this. I hold back for your sake.”

Eteri pouted. If she wasn’t on her cycle then why the constant need and heat for him? “Think...because….” she was trying to formulate a reason as to why. “Because… “ What had changed? Every so often they’d do things when she was not on her cycle, but...she hadn’t felt this driven before.

“Because of your soul?” He rolled his head to one side as he offered the idea to her.

Eteri blinked. Yes. Yes that made sense. She grinned and nodded enthusiastically at him. “Mmm Mmm think so. Eteri have soul now. Eteri not empty.” She pressed his cheeks together. “Nevin make Eteri into the sexual deviants.” It was a joke, one she found highly humorous. She laughed at it as she let go of his cheeks.

Nevin let out his rolling laugh as he shook his head. “Me, make you into a deviant? I'm sorry, who asked who to drink their blood?” He grinned, and waved a sharp bundle of threads in the air in front of her. But as he did so, one hand gently rubbed her stomach, soothingly.

Eteri went rigid. Her eyes followed them. “B-because….wanted….” She continued to watch them, as she tried to explain herself. “It felt...right. Ah!” She finally pulled her eyes from his threads, and turned to look down at Nevin. “What you was ok? No scared why stop when was feeling so good?”

He blinked. “Love. Even if I was doing it slow like I did there, it was draining your blood. Your body can only handle so much lost at one time.” He tilted his head to the side. “If we are wanting to do it more in the future, I know of some medicines that can stimulate blood production so we don't have to stop as quickly.”

Eteri’s eyes widened and she lowered herself over him. She pressed her forehead against his. “Yes. Want.” She said with a purr. “Need.” She blinked slowly, looking at his eyes. “Eteri like dark eyes on Nevin. Look...the handsome.” She closed her eyes and pressed her head into the crook of his neck, the scent of blood and sweat and sex was thick in the air. It was dizzying to say the least. “No hold back. Ever.”

He slowly reached up and massaged her back, just above her spine. He had massaged his eyes for a moment, then just resumed touching her. “I am your Master, love. One of my responsibilities to you is to make sure that you are not hurt when we are together. After you rest and your body has time to recover we can do that again - and in the future, I will give you that medicine so we can do what you want.” He growled low in her ears.

Eteri squirmed, in just the right way where she felt his shaft rub up against her folds. “mmm...mmm…. “ She blinked, “Wait. Master?” She tilted her head to the side. Did Nevin call himself her Master?

It seemed the same realization dawned on him, his eyes widened but before he could speak Eteri nodded. “Yes. This sound good. Master Nevin.” She traced circles on his skin. “Master Nevin. A God. Yes. Is good. Is ok. Eteri still stay. Eteri is yours.” Each time she called him that, she felt his cock bounce against her, his body twitching. She experimented with that fact. “Master Nevin~” She cooed. Oh, that got a hard twitch, his hips shook a little.

“Master Nevin...Eteri…” She turned serious for a moment. “Eteri not… not being so...sexual before. Never thought ever would. So...not…” she wriggled and the curves of her ass pressed into him. “Not good at lots of things...will Master Nevin teach?” He let out a long, drawn out groan, and she felt his cock grind along her folds. She stammered. “M-Master… err...c-clean first?” He tilted his head to the side, examining her then he gave a very slow nod.

“There should be a bottle of water and clothes in my pack. Hmm. If I am Master…” she felt him twitch just slightly at that before he cleared his throat. “If I am master, then I suppose you're my pet. And I will teach you whatever you want, my Pet Eteri. I do not believe you are bad at sex - I have enjoyed each time we are together.”

She grinned and nodded, then headed to his pack to grab the water and cloth; she returned and cleaned him down, first wiping down the blood and sweat from his torso then working her way gently into his genitals. “Pet Eteri…” She repeated. “Am still girlfriend too?” She asked as she worked his shaft. Ensuring it was clean. He let out a groan and closed his eyes.

“You're my girlfriend before you're my Pet, Eteri. I wouldn't have you be my Pet if we weren't together.”

“M-A-S-T-E-R….” She mused as she dropped the cloth and sat back down on the carriage floor, she gave him a toothy grin. “Am happy. Like see you like this. Feels right.”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Sweet Crimson if she did not stop calling me master soon I was going to have her give me a blowjob. I might do it anyway - her gentle, steady cleaning had driven me wild. Her mouth at least would not be sore like her tight slit or tighter ass, and I didn't want to actually hurt her.

Thankfully. The man on the carriage rapped the window with a cane, drawing our attention. “Oi. Storm is brewing. We’re stopping at an inn, I'm not risking these roads in a storm.” I blinked - and then hurriedly dragged our clothes on with my threads, and held my torn clothes shut. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it back from my face.

“OK. We are continuing this in the inn.” I growled out. It didn't take long after that for them to roll to a stop - and the two lovers, and the carriage driver, hurried inside, just barely beating the fall of rain. I paid for a room for us, and headed upstairs to the room. I closed the door, locking it behind me. I sat down on the bed, and watched as my clothes fell apart. Eteri smirked wide, and slipped from her clothes.

“Master?” She tilted her head to the side. “What wrong?” There was a slight pause, “Master…” Was she doing this on purpose? From the way her eyes were trained on my shaft, watching it bounce as that damned word sent a shiver off pleasure down my spine - oh she knew what she was doing. “Master…” Dammit woman.

“Nothing is wrong, Pet. Come here.” I growled out the command as I stared at her. She liked me in control then she was going to have to deal with the results.

She crawled over to me, on all fours. Her ass waggling in the air before she sat comfortably between my legs. “Hey. Master - what did it feel like...when you did this?” She pointed to the pinprick between her breasts. “Detail?” I let out a throaty groan and buried my fingers in her hair.
    “I'll answer you Pet. But you need to do something first. My cock needs some tender attention with your mouth.”

The way her eyes lit up, the way her smile widened. It sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. I didn’t have to tell her twice as she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around me. Hungry little murmurs came from her as she worked my shaft with her rough tongue, it curled around me and slid up and down. Then, she started bobbing her head up and down. I let out a loud groan, and started running my fingers through her hair.

“Fuck, Pet. Good girl. OK. OK.” I took a deep breath, trying not to think about the loving worship she was giving me. “when I drank - gehh- when I drained your blood, it felt like” She was determined, I had to give her that much. She was working furiously, tongue scraping and swiping along the length of my shaft with hungry abandon. “It felt like liquid honey in my mouth, sunshine on my skin and filling me. You really are my light.”

I glanced down and noticed her own hand had shifted down between her legs. The other had gently began to massage my balls, rolling them gently in the palm of her hand. How the crimson did this woman think she was bad at sex? She paused, kissing the tip of my cock before looking up at me. “Can do again. Anytime. Master.” She purred before pressing her lips over me again, oh Crimson...she was now sucking. I tightened my hands in her hair. I was still more sensitive, close to the edge from my last orgasm. If she kept this up I'd fill her mouth soon. To try to buy myself time I spoke.

“Wha-what about you, Pet. How did it feel for you?” Hopefully, not painful. But to answer she would have to stop sucking.

She lifted her head, and licked her lips. I gave a sigh of relief, but groaned in pleasure torment as she lifted herself up and pressed herself onto me. My hard cock slid right in. She was already twitching, sensitive. Her walls wet and tight around me. “Felt good.” She said, pressing her head to the crook of my neck as she began to buck her hips. “Felt...a-ahh..l-like...it was...right….felt strong...felt…” Whenever she wasn’t sure of a word, she switched to Akashiman. <”Felt Sensual and I wanted to feel it more. To feel you invade and take all that I am.”> She murmured into my ear. Still bucking into me.

Fuck - fuck. Fuck she felt good. I closed my eyes and tried to breath. She was overwhelming my senses, I needed a chance to recover so I could - wait. Taking some of blood before had relaxed the urge to cum before, at least for me. So as she rocked and rolled her hips, trying to bring me to completion again - I slid the needle-like thread into her wrist, where she could see it easily, then slowly began draining. That set her off. She gave a guttoral groan, one that made me grin in hungry approval. I reached up and pulled her down into a kiss to shut her up.

She moved harder, faster. Her claws digging into me as she groaned loudly into the kiss. The flow of warm honey sunshine did exactly what I had thought - it made me more stable, pushing me further back from blink of orgasm. I reached up - and ground my thumb against her clit. The same could not be said for her. She shivered violently and erupted into another scream of ecstasy. “M-Masterr….a.ah…..” She squirmed and writhed atop me.

I grinned - yes good so damn good! I loved to hear her scream for me. But - still not here. I had to take some medicine first before could - I took a deep breath, and lifted her shaking shivering form from my lap. She seemed bereft t the loss - until I lowered her head to my cock.

“Suck Pet. Suck me off and swallow.” I brushed my cock against her lips, letting the smell of our sex fill her nose. She obliged, hungrily licking me till I forced my shaft into her mouth. She sucked hard, with twice as much vigor as before. Crimson...where did this come from? Her head bobbed up and down, back and forth, twisting as her tongue wrapped and flicked around me. Again her hand came down to cradle my balls, rolling and hefting them, scraping her nails against my skin. If she wasn't careful I would start bucking. Then she hit it, once again she hit that sweet spot with her tongue, lapping at the pressure point just underneath the head of my cock. I couldn't help it - I started bucking and squirming in her hands.

Thankfully she withdrew her fingers as I started to writhe under her ministrations. Otherwise those nails might have slipped somewhere unintended and I wasn't sure how either of us would feel about that. She didn't seem to notice, her head frantically bobbing as she sucked hard. Crimson I was close again, and this time the warm honey sliding in my skin was not helping. I dropped my head back as I closed my eyes and clenched them to prevent them from rolling back in my head.

Her hands found their way back to my balls, her nails grazed against my backside and I froze as a particularly hard scrape of her tongue made my hips twitch backwards - and one finger pressed inside.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She hadn’t meant to...a clawed finger had found its way into a tight, hard hole,she wriggled it around slightly and felt the ridges of the inside of his...Oh! Eteri went to draw her finger out of his ass but he wriggled and groaned in a way that suggested he liked it. “St-stop mo-m-mo-moving.” He managed to get out through clenched teeth.

She stopped bobbing her head and tested...she wriggled her finger a little more and felt his cock twitch in her mouth and the throb that promised his imminent release. He made an odd sound in the back of his throat, a strangled whimper that filled her ears as a wave of pre-cum flowed into her mouth. “Ete-riiiii” Oh, that was an interesting gasp.

This was...new for Eteri, so she was treading carefully. She didn’t want to injure him. Still, she pressed her finger a little further up, wriggling it round and round just as he had done to her. If it felt good for her, maybe it felt good for him too?

His hips bucked hard, rolling and twitching as his body shook. Her name fell from his lips as he struggled to breathe. He didn't seem fully in control of the motions.

She pressed hard on his cock again, sucking up the precum as she once again bobbed her head up and down.As she suckled she pulled her finger nearly all the way out before pressing it back in again.

He froze, a gasp, then “E-T-E-R-!”

He drew back from her to spray her mouth with his semen. Eteri coughed but quickly corrected herself, sucking on him till he had stopped twitching. She struggled to swallow every last drop, even though they had just had sex, and he had just unloaded already….it seemed like it was more than usual. He started to settle. Eteri drew away, licking her lips as she removed herself from him. “Master?” She asked.

His chest was heaving, and his eyes were wide. Before she could speak again, Crimson shot out from him, wrapping around her limbs and lifting her from the floor and holding her in the air. His eyes were dark, hungry, and something else. Caution? Uncertainty?.... Lust?

“You.” His voice ground out as he stood up.

“U-Uhm….Eteri licked it all up though!” She stammered, unsure of why he had her hanging in the air, splayed out. Sweat dripped from her form to the wooden floor of the inn. “Master?” She was slightly alarmed, not because of his sudden outburst, but she was worried she had done something to hurt him. He seemed to enjoy it. Did she mistake that? “Am sorry.” She said.

“Stop.” He held up his hand in front of her, palm touching her lips. “Do not apologize unless I say you have done something wrong.” He shifted. A glance down showed that he was still hard, almost angrily so. “That was. New. If we try that again, we will discuss it first.”

Eteri scrunched her face up in confusion. ‘You...is always do that to me….feels good….you no like when done to you….but acted like...ah….” She lowered her head and her hair shielded her face. She felt...bad. She had gotten caught up in the moment and should have checked to ensure he was ok with it.

“No. I've never had it done before. I don't know if I like it. Apparently I did. Give me a bit of time.” He ground out the sentences, trying to reassure her - himself? She couldn't tell. He did step closer to her though. “If that situation seems to come up again. Just - warn me first.” He drew her chin up so she could see his face.

She couldn’t tell what the emotion was on his face. It looked like a mixture of confusion and anger, the smouldering fire that burned in his gaze and the way his tendrils tightened on her limbs. Further constricting her. “Y-yes Master. ah...Nevn…” She wasn’t sure if she was turned on or worried for his well being. He studied her for a moment, then nodded - and stepped in and kissed her, bringing her down from the air and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Maybe next time not when I'm thrashing wildly already though.” He murmured into her hair. “Fuck. Eteri. I liked it. Stop looking so down. It just surprised me.”

She looked up at him and smiled. That was such a relief. “Am glad.” She pressed her lips to the underside of his chin. “Am having the bath?” She asked, rubbing her joints. Then, as if realising her faux paux she corrected herself. “I am having the bath.” She still got it wrong.

“A bath, love. And would you like me to join you - just for bathing. I think you need a break.”

Eteri pursed her lips. “Am having a bath.” Nevin nodded and she smiled. “Not mnd if join...but…” she glanced to the door. “The food...and new town yes?” She watched him for his reaction. “If know you….well...Eteri thinks even if raining you wanting to see local alchemy store, yes?” He studied her for a minute, then laughed and kissed her nose.

“You aren't wrong. Tell you what.” He stroked her hair with his fingers. “You take a long, hot bath. I'll go out and check around town, get us some food and check out the Alchemy scene here. Then I'll come back and get in to warm up - so make sure to keep the fire hot.” He grinned. “Sound good?”

“Okay.” Eteri needed a break anyway. Inside of her screamed at her to take him again, to drive him further down some strange, unknown path but Eteri needed to relax her muscles. She gave Nevin one final kiss on the cheek before he got dressed and left the room; and she headed toward the bathroom to run a bath.