EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein

Territoriality and Affection (M) (Closed)

This thread occurs during Dead Man Walking
    The Innkeep gave me a somewhat dirty look as I tromped in the door. I couldn't really blame her - I'd come here straight from meeting Scarlet, so the blood of her lackies still stained my clothes. Not that I cared - it will either fade in time, or Camille will have me wash it. Personally I didn't care, I was still getting used to this world where blood didn't literally disappear after a short time. I just grunted at the woman when she gave me an angry look, and she quailed and hid from me as I strode up the stairs.

I tested the handle to our - Camille’s room. I had half-hoped my lover had already returned, I wanted to talk with her a bit. But - no the door was locked, so she wasn't in. I unattached it with the copy of the key she had given me, and moved inside. I set my gear and pack down inside the room, against one of the walls, and then stripped off my robe and chain mail. While I didn't particularly care about my armor’s state, I had gotten quite used to bathing myself. Even if I didn't usually want to wait for the poor girls to heat up the water and just bathed cold.

My armor was dropped on top of my gear, and I dropped my pants onto the bed. Thankfully they hadn't gotten bloody, so Camille wouldn't be bothered about blood stains on the linens by the inn staff. Now naked, I trudged into the bathing room - huh. I guess they'd gotten tired of being terrified by Camille or myself and set up some kind of alert. That tiny, black haired girl was finishing heating the bath when I came in - she let out a mortified squeak when she saw me, and sprinted out of the room, her face a brilliant red. I blinked in the direction she had run, confused.

“What in the Abyss was that?” I sighed and shook my head, and climbed into the warming bath. Speaking of the Abyss had reminded me of the bizarre woman I would now be working with from time to time. She was probably getting irritated waiting on my return, but after she had tried to throw Camille’s past in my face, I wasn't particularly concerned. I would help the Abyss tainted woman at my own pace - I'd told her I would leave a message for my lover, and I wasn't going to just leave a two word message for that.

No. As I started scrubbing with one of the rough sponge things, I was thinking about how the Abyss I would leave a message for Camille about this. I didn't want her to think I was just abandoning her - that was far from the case. I might not have taken the job if I was alone. I didn't have many necessities in life, or unlife as the case may be. But I knew that Camille didn't want to just keep using this inn as a base to return to. And while I hadn't responded to ‘Scarlet’s offer to have Camille join me at the keep - I could probably use this an opportunity to start accumulating some wealth in this world.

And hunting down some of these Thaynes sounded like an absolutely wonderful past time. Despite my own - despite my past and the fact that I was now in a new world, I detested gods that interfered too much in mortal affairs. So the chance to help take down a religion? I didn't want to pass that chance up. And I was sure that the divine, or semi-divine, Souls would be fantastic. Powerful and ripe for the taking.

I finished scrubbing and rinsing the blood from my body - and winced, as I realized that the scar from my most recent death was still fresh and raw - and looked like it was bleeding slightly. That was just a trick of the light, thankfully, but - yes, that looked like it was oozing. I was actually glad that Camille wasn't here, I think. She would have been concerned about the scar, and I did not want her to worry about me. Worse, I couldn't even tell if there was a matching mark on my back or not, it was right on my left shoulder blade behind where my heart was. Damn it, stupid fucking assassin with his damn silent feet.

At least he was dead for it. I let out a snort as I loosely toweled off - enough so I wasn't dripping as I moved. I dropped the towel into one of the bins for laundry the staff provided, then moved back into the main room. I headed over to the low desk, where there was some stationary. I'd have to use several of the small pages to leave an appropriate message for Camille. But now I had the problem of:

Just what would I write to her? Damn. I chewed on the end of the pen as I tried to think.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    “Jupiter I am not giving you any of my blood, if you continue to prod me for it I will rip your tongue from your skull,” I growled with irritation. My trip of coming to collect the payment for taking care of the hoard of skin snatchers had turn into a morning of the mole-man trying to tell me that he has made a “breakthrough” with finding what makes me so unique.

“Please miss Camille, I just need a few drops.” The rat faced man pleaded, my midnight ocean blue eyes narrowed, I could feel the heat in my face starting to rise.

“Damn it Jupiter I just came for the payment not to be your fucking lab experiment.” I huffed taking the safety pin and petri dish he offered. I quickly pricked my thumb squeezing a few drops into the dish before popping my thumb in my mouth sucking away the sting. “If I find out that you are trying to clone me I will end you and it will not be swift I promise you that.” I barked aggressively causing the small round man to nearly jump out of his own skin.

“I- I swear miss Camille I do no such thing this time I learned my lesson last time.” He bowed rushing away having dropped the burlap sack of coins the Ranger had left for Erik and I. I shook my head running a flustered hand through my long, honey brown locks.

I opened the sack and dropped a few coins on Jupiter’s table, payment for being my connection. I quickly pressed on towards the marketplace, the smell mixed with delicious dried meats, stale ale and overly sweaty people. My face twisted with distaste as I made my way through the sea of people. It didn’t take me long to gather a loaf of bread, some cheese, my favorite mult wine and dried cured meat.

I found myself hurrying back to my room at the Inn, hurrying back to see if Erik had returned. He woke me the other morning claiming he had prior engagements that needed to be taken care of. It had been days now and I missed him. Love sick pup, Nikita taunted me. “Shut up bitter hag,” I spat back at her. I could hear her snickering as I took the stairs two at a time.

I was shoulder checked by the small black haired girl, I almost lost the nap sack that held all my goodies. I glared at her only to see her cheeks filled with a pink color that slowly morphed to red when she saw me. “What the fuck,” I barked at her. It only earned me a squeal from the little thing and her stumbling down the hallway.

I was still growling when I pushed the door open, I looked up and was met with a surprise. Erik, damp, naked and his back turn to me. My heart sunk, so that’s why the little pixie girl was blushing like crazy I thought bitterly. Erik turned when he heard the door open, and his face lit up brilliantly.

“Camille!” Long strides ate the distance between us, and he wrapped me in a powerful hug, apparently missing the expression on my face. He squeezed me tight, then pulled his head back with a strange expression on his face. “Just what is this place’s nudity taboo? I walked in on that little bath girl heating up the water and she looked like a tomato had eaten her face.”

She saw what is ours! We should rip her fucking eyes from their sockets, Nikita snarled viciously. I smiled at the thought as I pulled away from his embrace. “Down girl, as much as I love the idea she is barely a woman.” I tried to soothe Nikita, I could feel her pacing and it made me anxious.

Erik blinked and tilted his head to one side. “Is something the matter with Nikita, sweetheart? What idea?” I let my lips barely graze his own before walking and setting down the napsack that held a few things. “She just doesn’t like others seeing what we consider ours. She wanted to rip the girl's eyes out.” I shrugged innocently giving him a small smile. He let out a laugh and shook his head, catching my hand in his and pulling me to him - and my hand to his shaft.

“All yours, sweetheart. The both of yours. I surprised her - I was just going to take a cold bath, and didn't realize she was in the room.” He kissed my forehead and let me go, letting me decide what to do with my hand.

I gave his shaft a soft squeeze before licking my lips and letting it go. A shiver ran down my spine and a dull ache formed in between my thighs. “Oh I know it was nothing, I would have smelled if she was aroused and then I would have ripped out her eyes.”

I glanced down realizing he was in the middle of leaving a note and my heart fell to what felt like the tips of my toes. A frown creased my plush lips as I glanced at the blank paper and the pen that was next to it, the tip still wet from him more than likely chewing it. “What is this?”
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    I blinked and looked down, then up at her, and grinned widely. “I may have found myself work. More than just wandering around like a fuckless vagabond.” I tried to reassure her. I did not like to see her frown like that. “Some woman with a color name saw a couple of their goons jump me, and I killed them. That was apparently impressive.” I shrugged and sat down on the edge of the bed, watching her. I wanted to forget about talking and just take her, but this discussion was actually fairly important.

“She pretty much wanted to hire me on the spot. Woman is drenched in the Abyss, which is a bit unusual in this land.” One scarred shoulder shrugged up. “I told her I would work with her for some things.” I watched as her face went blank, they only thing that held any sort of emotion was her eyes. They burned with anger? Sparkled with sorrow, I couldn’t tell but the silence was deafening to my ears.

“Camille, sweetheart. Talk to me.” I stood back up - I hadn't expected her to shut down like this. Just what - who was that Scarlet woman? I moved closer, pulling her against me. “I don't know this world sweetheart. She claimed a lot of people were against her, but she didn't seem to mind you. What have I missed?” I did not want her to stay like this - her full, expressive face was not right, locked into a blank rictus like this.

I could feel her heart beating against me, she was as stiff as a statue. “Scarlett,” was the only word she uttered. I gave a very slow nod, I think that was her name. She had the hair for it, but it was clearly a pseudonym. I stepped back a bit and tilted her head up to mine.

“Yes, I think that was her name. What - what happened? I know you two knew each other, she tried giving me a list of people she claimed you'd been with in the past. Didn't even bother listening since she seemed to be trying to get me jealous.” I pressed my forehead against hers, holding her with my arms around her waist.

I could feel her shaking, was she cold. The animalistic snarl that came from her answered my confusion. Nikita must be trying to take control of her. “Of course she would fucking say that I was with many men. That jealous pretentious bitch!” She snarled, I let my arms fall from around her waist as she picked up a chair heaving it across the room. The wood combusted when it met the wall, millions of shards rained down.

I stepped back - she was ranting. Apparently scars here ran deeper than Scarlet had let on. Interrupting as she vented would be a stupid idea. I cleared my throat though - “I didn't care then and I don't care now. I figured she was trying to make me jealous when she said it sweetheart. She seemed surprised that you were settling down.” I hoped reminding her that she was with me and that I didn't care would help her focus. I wasn't sure what else to do - she was acting animalistic, and I wasn't sure what to do to distract her.

“I have barely met the woman, we have a Master in common. Let me rephrase that, her Master my ex Master that imprisoned me.” She spat and started to pace the room shaking her head, “I should rip her fucking head clean of her shoulders, a list of men I have been with how cliche can you be Scarlett?” I could see her fist clenching and unclenching as the shifted back and forth from hand to claws. Right, she was quite pissed about this.

I moved in front of her, staring into her eyes as she glared at me. “Camille. I. Don't. Care. What I care about is that you are mine, and I am yours.” I leaned forward and kissed her, hard. I'd damn well give her something other than anger to focus on. This would probably backfire on me - but I knew both Souls inside of her viewed me as theirs, so I hoped this would anchor them both on me instead of thinking about this rage building in her. As I kissed her, I pressed against her, using the feel of her warm body to excite mine.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    We should fucking end that bitch, how dare she try to slander us. She must still be jealous that Lye had found a new favorite toy. Nikita growled, I could feel myself losing control. My humanity was slowly slipping away and the beast was coming out.

When his lips claimed mine, everything stopped. It was like the anger slowly started to fade away. My hand snaked around his throat as I gripped it, not too tightly but enough. My lips folded around his own, the hunger in my belly grew. The moan that escaped both of our mouths was swallowed by one another.

I broke first pulling away, I gulped in air taking a step back, “we have to talk about this.” I mumbled taking another shaky breath, my teeth catching my lower lip. He let out a throaty growl, and I could see that he was very not happy with me backing away. But he swallowed it, and smiled instead, a bit tight.

“We do, sweetheart. But I will do that again if you get too angry - you’re fucking sexy when you get worked up for one thing, for another, it gives you something to center on.” He took a slow, steadying breath, and I watched his chest expand and then contract.

I nodded slowly, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear before taking another breath. “I know I just lost it for a moment I am sorry, I can’t help it.” I offered him an apologetic smile. He shook his head.

“I'm not upset, dear. This is clearly a thicker issue than I was aware of. It's OK to let loose - but I want you both focused on me, more than her. Like I am for you.” He grinned for a moment teasing me, then his smile faded.

“I took the offer because, well, I have you now. Living a life where I just drifted was all well and good when I was by myself, but, if I have you, I want there to be an actual home for us to return to. Ah - sorry. Same page, right? I don't even know if you want to live with me outside of this little room.” He let out a short, twisted laugh.

I let my hand stroke his cheek tenderly, The anger quickly subsided when he revealed the real reason he had taken the job. “Oh my love,” I sighed softly. I let my forehead press against his own. I closed my eyes for a moment, collecting my thoughts and putting them in order. “We are on the same page,” I murmured softly. He curled his arms around me, anchoring me to him.

“It was, it is, a chance for me to stop gods from meddling in mortal affairs, and build a nest egg for us. I - didn't know. I've made a contract with her so I have to help her at least some, but if it bothers you so much, I'll call it done after that. I promise.”

I smiled softly stepping back shaking my head, “No, no I trust you.” The fuck we do, that whore wants what is ours she always has. Nikita growled. “Hush Nikita, she won’t dare try or I will rip her heart from her chest.” I growled with annoyance. Erik leaned back and tilted his head at me.

“Nikita. Is there anything that I can do to reassure you?” His voice was soft, but steady. He was watching my eyes intently, icy light blue gaze focused on mine.

Yes, don’t do it! She snarled. I rolled my eyes, “she is just territorially is all.” He hummed in thought, then furrowed his brow before speaking.

“I have a bit of an odd question that might be side tracked. Mind if I ask?” His brow raised as he asked permission.

I nodded slowly, curious on what it would be. He cleared his throat - and he blushed? Erik, blushed?

“When we fuck, or make love, or whatever. You've been in your human state. Are the sensations for Nikita shared, or are they muted unless you are in your halfling state?” And now he wasn't quite meeting my eyes, looking a bit nervous.

I smiled, it was a good question. “She feels when I want her too, I can shut her out in a way or let her be there feeling what I feel, why do you ask?” he shifted and scratched his cheek.

“That state intrigues me, I've never seen the likes of it before. So I was curious if you were avoiding it with me, or if it was meant to be used to punish her by denying what we have.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Nikita and I have a complicated relationship to say the least. I would however never deny her to feel what we have. She has been hurt just as much if not more than I have. She knows what pleasure is but she also knows pain better than anyone else.” I shrugged softly before picking up the napsack and setting it in the middle of the bed before climbing into it.

I unfolded the sack and took out its contents. I didn’t let my eyes meet his just yet. I knew there was something that he was not expressing that he wished to. I however didn’t want to press the issue, it took everything in me to not shift. He coughed once, and rubbed the back of his heat.

“And, ah. How might I encourage you to, ah, try that? I don't know if you're adverse to it or not.” His voice was soft, enough that I almost missed it.

“Erik, what are you trying to say?” I was confused on what he was trying to say and why he was so timid about saying it. He growled in frustration, threw up his hands and got in my face, between me and the stuff I had been setting out. He grinned widely, apparently having gotten past whatever was making him hesitant. Good.

“I am trying to say that if you want to, I would love to try fucking you in your half state.” Well, there was his bluntness, recovered. He stepped back and ran his fingers through his hair.

I cocked my head to the side, eyeing him up and down, pursing my lips and then unpursing them. Now we are talking, Nikita quipped happily. I rolled my eyes at her lust filled motives. “Is this because you want to settle Nikita? I have to admit I have never done it in my halfling state, I am more animal than human.” I tossed a curious look at him.

He shook his head vigorously. “I've actually been thinking about it since we fought those skin snatchers. I told you then I found that state beautiful, and I've been thinking about it since then. I just was unsure how to broach the subject.” Then he shrugged those broad shoulders. “I want to do it either way, but only if you are comfortable with it. And I don't mind if you are more animalistic like that dear, not in the least.”

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    I hoped she didn't react negatively to this. The image of her, clad in soft white fur and with sharp claws and fangs had been burned into my mind since I saw her like that, the blood of her foes staining her a crimson hue. There had been a savage beauty to her in that moment that had enthralled me with her all over again. But she'd said before asking about her animal state was rather rude - and being rude to your lover was rather counter productive when you didn't know how they'd react to a request.

A passing thought burrowed into my mind. She'd never seen me in my Hollow state. Huh. Well, I'd prefer to keep it that way - unlike her shifted forms, my alternate form was rather hideous. I swallowed once as I waited for her response.

“I-,” she stammered, it quickened my heart’s pace seeing her struggling to answer. “I am only nervous that Nikita will take over and get carried away..” Her reply dropped off, words fading as she glanced down at her hands. I blinked.

“Sweetheart. I - I am yours, both of yours. Unless Nikita actively hates me, which I hope isn't the case, isn't she more likely to just fuck me more savagely than you would?” I tilted my head to the side. “I've accepted you as you are, dear. That includes any potential ‘risks’ from your companion spirit. She - doesn't want to hurt me, does she?” Now I did add a note of concern to my voice.

She laughed softly which made me a little more concerned. “She doesn’t want to hurt you and she is very intrigued with idea of allowing her to expose the halfling state.” It took me a minute to process that, and then I smiled warmly. I sat down and drummed my fingers on the inside of my tight, only a few inches from the returning erection between my legs.

“Well then. I am ready for that whenever you two might be. Ahem. Whether that is now or another time. I am heavily attracted to you however you look, and if Nikita wants to experiment with me - I am ready and willing for that.” I laughed. This was a far better result than I had thought.

Camille smiled shaking her head as she picked up the things that she had bought from the marketplace. She put everything else to the side besides the wine, she flicked up her index finger as I watched it slowly turn into a long black claw. Slowly she sunk into the cork and withdrew the cork making a popping noise with its new found freedom. She put the bottle to her lips and took a long drink.

The sweet red liquid tinted her plush lips as she let the tip of her tongue collect the rements as she sighed holding the bottle out towards me. I reached over and took it, and slowly took a sip, then raised an eyebrow. “A sweet berry wine of some kind?” I rolled the bottle in my hand, shifting my gaze between the wine inside, and the long black claw. I could almost imagine what that would feel like scraping against my skin and it sent interesting shivers down my spine.

“Are you trying to get me drunk, sweetheart?” I teased, watching her reaction as I offered the bottle back to her.

She hummed giving me a soft smile taking another greedy drink before she shrugged. “Figured you might taste sweeter than you already are.” She winked playfully. I laughed and pulled her down into my lap, settling her soft ass against my hard on. I gave her a gentle kiss, then took the bottle to take a drink before kissing her again, more forcefully. Then I drew back, a husky grin on my face.

“Well? Am I sweeter, dear?”

She licked her lips humming with approval, “oh yes, very much so.” I grinned and drew her back in for a lingering kiss, letting her hold the bottle as one of my hands slid beneath her shirt to press against her stomach, my fingers slowly tracing small spirals against her skin. I pulled my lips back just a fraction, and let her feel my smile against her lips.

“What do you know, you're sweeter too. Careful, love, or I might get addicted to your lips.” Sweet Flame I was already addicted though. Instead of kissing her again I traced small kisses along her jawline, to gently tug on her earlobe with my teeth. “I'm already lost though, aren't I.” I murmured into her ear.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    “Mmm, ‘fraid so love, you didn’t have a chance once you laid your eyes on me,” I quipped cockily. His breath fanned across my ear and down my nap, goose bumps rose on my flesh causing a shiver to run down my spine. I wiggled my round ass against his erect shaft feeling the tight resistance.

I got off of his lap taking the mult wine with me as I heard him groan at my absence. I smirked taking another drink of the sweet liquid. I look at, a certain fire of lust burned in my eyes. I slowly set the bottle down on the nightstand. I slowly started to hum, kicking off my boots, my hips started to sway to the sultry melody.

“I hope you know what you got yourself into,” I licked my lips slowly shrugging off my black jacket as it fell to the floor in a heap. Erik let out a strangled groan, then he rallied.

“Not yet - but I can see what I want to. She's dancing in front of me, and looks good enough to eat.” His voice was a deep groan.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him as I walked over to the table and turned on an old radio, the instrumental was low and the voice was raspy as a woman sang. “Fair enough,” I tossed a look over my shoulder at him as I kept my back turned. Slowly my hips rolled with the beat, my hands ran down the side of my frames. They rolled over my curves fluidly until they were on my hips. Erik let out a soft groan - and I could see that he wanted to stand up and come to me, but he was restraining himself. He didn't want the show to end so quickly.

My hands moved to my buttons, one, two and three and the waist loosened. Slowly with the music I shimmied out of my pants. My man let out a slow, deep breath, and a glance showed that his eyes were fastened onto the freshly revealed skin. Pink lace undergarments peeked out from under the hem of my shirt.

Slowly I turned to face him, the only thing that stopped him from moving was my fierce gaze. The music tempo slowly picked up as did the sway of my hips, they dipped and rolled. I let my hands slowly run up the center of my body, the took their time before reaching their destination. Erik let out a soft breath, and I could see that his muscles were tensing up as he held himself still under my gaze.

I played with the top button, “are you feeling lucky tonight?” I teased. He swallowed, and I could see his throat muscles work for a moment before he spoke.

“Lover, I feel lucky every time I see you.” His voice was strained as he gave me a hungry smile. “But tonight? Well - oh yes, I do.”

“Good,” and the first button was undone. I rolled my head and dipped my hips low, the second, third and fourth button gone. My cleavage was slowly starting to peek from the top of my shirt. Erik groaned and bit his lip, his gaze switching between my full breasts and my swaying ass.

My tongue rolled over my full lips as his groans fueled the fire in my belly. My fingers diligently worked to unfasten my buttons now. There were only two left now, my navel and flat mid drift showing now. I could feel Nikita pacing back and forth itching to come out but I was even making her wait, teasing the both of them in my own sick twisted way.

“Camille….” Erik's voice was a drawn out groan as he watched my fingers dance around the buttons.

“Shhh love,” I cooed at him as the last two buttons now undone and the shirt feel to my feet in a pool of red fabric. The matching bra to my lace undergarments was on display now. I let my hands roll over the beautiful mounds that were my breast, a small moan left my own lips. Erik trembled, and I could see that he desperately wanted to stand up - his gaze was hot and hungry and felt like it was devouring all of me, his eyes roaming all over me.

“What should I get rid of first,” my voice was soft and velvety the words dripped off my tongue easily. He let out a soft groan as he thought. Finally he grinned.

“Let me see those beautiful breasts of yours, lover.” His gaze flicked up to mine and held steady on my eyes as he spoke.

“As you wish,” I reached around and unclasped and it fell to the wayside. My round ample breast bounced lightly from the movement, nipple taute from the exposure and arousal. Erik’s groan was pure desire and hunger, and he licked his lips as his eyes fastened onto my breasts.

My hands moved down both of my sides and played with the lace material. I would slowly pull down one side before pulling it back up once it looked like I would slide them off. I could see Erik’s cock shaking, his hips rolling slowly as he forced himself to stay seated.

The sun reflected off my beautiful skin that had been kissed by it, I ran a hand through my long, loosely curled locks tossing it to one side. Slowly with each beat of the music, one side of my panties would lower than the other side, they sat dangerously low on my hips now. Erik curled his fingers into his legs, driving his nails into his own hips. He looked like he was ready to spring, his teeth worrying at his lower lip.

Finally I let the fabric slip down my long legs to the floor as I stepped out of them, my index finger curling into itself motioning for him to come to me.