She - she had no idea. No idea that what I had wanted to say there, was that I wanted to try being - with her. Like this, but not just - coming when she called. But already being there. Because - we were - I ran one hand - the one still wet with her blood - through my hair.

“Maybe, yes.” I finally said. Then I looked at her from the corner of one eye. “And who knows. Maybe I will. At least, with something other than this.” I smirked, pushing the tumult of emotions away. I would deal with them later. Later, later, always later. Never - never now. So I smirked, and tapped one finger against my cock

“Oh?” Scarlet turned her eyes away from mine down to my girth. “That could be fun. But - you don’t sound like you really want that.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I’m fine if you don’t. You do you - or anyone, really.”

“Don't wan-” I clicked my teeth shut and turned to look at her fully. My hand came up and buried itself in her hair, tightening painfully. “Right now I am doing my damn best not to throw you back down to this bed and make you scream over and over again, until you finally cum while wrapped around my cock, with my fingers choking the air from from your lungs. Forgive me if I seem off because I am restraining myself from seeing how you'd look bathed in sweat and our blood.”

“F-fuck me…” she hissed, her eyes averting from mine. Her cheeks were flushed. “Must you - act like that?”

“That is precisely what I want to do. Until that hot little cunt of yours is shaped to match my cock perfectly. And we just fucking blue-balled ourselves, dawn girl. I bet you've got some filthy things you want running around behind those eyes of yours, too.” I snorted, staring at those eyes. Was it just me, or were the gold rings thicker?

They had a faint glow to them. No, it wasn’t just me.

“So what if I did?” She said as she wrenched herself away from me. “Neither of us seek that sort of thing out. Remember?”

“No. We don't. And yet - we seem to come back to it. No one has ever gotten to me like you do. Fuck.” I laid back. “Fuck. Fuck me.” Apparently, a short, hot, stacked switch was what really got me going. Her fucking strength enticed me, and then her masochistic, submissive side drove me wild. Neither of us sought sex - but we both seemed to crave contact with each other.

“Sleep with me tonight.”

I sat up, and stared at her.

“I mean - sleep. Not fuck. Don’t bother with the floor, If I had that good of a sleep against you in the snow I’m hoping I’ll have a better one in an actual bed.” She… Had no idea that that was extremely dangerous. And what I wanted, badly.

“Alright.” I looked at the sheets, stained with our blood - purple and red mixing. It was - nice. But not nice to sleep in. For most people. I wouldn't mind but - “We should get rid of these sheets first.” I stood up, and pulled her up and to me. Fuck. Didn't think about the fact that that would pull her flush against my cock again. Mercy, she felt so soft. I cleared my throat.

“I think… There is a change in the cabinet here in the bathroom.” I did not move her away.

“I wasn’t exactly tired but - ok…” She turned in my grip. Fuck. Her ass ground against me. Smooth, with a few dimples. Fuck. I wanted to bend her over and sink my teeth into that, to explore that ass with my fingers and mouth. She stepped out of my grip and headed into the bathroom. I heard a bit of banging before she returned wth a handful of fresh sheets which she, without being asked to, expertly begain to make the bed with practised motions.

“We can lay here and talk, even if we aren't actually tired.” I said it calmly. Watching her. Fuck. Watching her bend over was enticement all of its own.

She turned to look at me. “Hmm? Talk? If you want.”

“The - yes. Unless you wanted to do something else?”

She gave me a small grin. “Oh, I do want to - but I….can’t. We’d ruin the sheets.” I didn't care about the sheets - I wanted to ruin her. But I drew in a deep breath, then breathed out.

“Fuck.” Just the one word escaped me. Gods fucking damn it. She had to be doing this on purpose. I watched as she finished then climbed under the sheets, the blood that remained on her body already soaked into the off white linen. I’d be sleeping with the scent of her blood all night.

She shifted over to give me enough room to lay when I wanted to. “Talk….” The word fell from her lips with a pensive curiosity. “About what?” I slowly slipped in beside her, and my brow furrowed in thought.

“Fuck if I know. I kill shit for a living.” I grinned, trying to joke with her.

“How about what you were gonna tell me before we were interrupted by dinner?”

Shit, she had planned that. Wily bitch. I closed my eyes. “That was - about the look I was giving you, right?” I tried to buy myself time. And make sure I didn't slip and tell her more than she wanted to know.

“Mmhmm.” Her head fell against my shoulder as she leaned against me. “That look why?” I took a deep breath. I had been staring at her. Watching her so focused. Because - because I had been enjoying that. Enjoying the game of being married to her. Fuck.

“At the time. I was still trying to decide whether or not to actually start fucking you tonight. Whether - fuck. Whether you even were interested, whether everything, absolutely everything and I don't just mean that stupid, silly game we played, had an effect on you. Because you froze when I said that I was planning on showing you - how husband pleased his wife remember?”

I felt her nod, her hair shifting against my skin. “Yeh. I was actually wondering if you would try anything. It wasn’t that, it was the wording. A husband treats his wife - it threw me. You want to know the effects on me?” She lifted her head to stare inquisitively at me. I gave her a slow nod.

“I had ...enjoyed myself. It was an interesting concept. I found it amusing how much you got right in your make believe story. I think - seeing you enjoy yourself made me feel satisfied. I rarely feel that. Fuck, I rarely feel any emotion at all these days. I’m not meant to feel things. So yeh, I froze. How the fuck am I supposed to react to that wording?” I hummed in thought.

She shook her head, dismissing it. “A stupid silly game.” she repeated. I drew her down to my chest, hugging her against me. She didn't fight the comfort. I had… Gotten into the fiction of having her as my wife rather smoothly. Part of that was - because she'd had that dream. And maybe, giving her this day, would - help that dream feel more real. But also - because it had felt right. Like, being called ‘honey’ and husband was right.

“I enjoy this time with you.” She said, out of the blue, her voice soft. I let out a soft breath. It felt - right to have her laying against me. I curled my arm tighter. I - I closed my eyes. To hide the tears. I didn't know why I was crying.

“I - thank you. It's… rather nice. And warm.” Hopefully, my voice came out steady. I felt her shift beneath my grip and I reluctantly loosened it so she could pull away. Instead, she curled her body against mine. Causing the both of us to lay against the bed. It was small, a single bed and she was virtually on top of me so the two of us could fit. She gave a murmur of contentment. I couldn't resist. I learned down to kiss the top of her head.

And of course. Of fucking course. She turned to say something to me. And our lips met. And my head exploded in pain. She quickly drew away and lifted her body away from mine. Fuck! Fuck! It - my head was pounding, waves of pain and - sorrow - rushing through me. It burned. I gripped my head with both hands.

She pulled right away, sliding off the bed, taking the warmth of her body with her. “d-do-” fuck. I couldn't even speak as my head throbbed in agony. What the hell was this? Why the hell did kissing her HURT? She had kissed me before - repeatedly!