Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next Level: 1,650
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,650

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    She - she had no idea. No idea that what I had wanted to say there, was that I wanted to try being - with her. Like this, but not just - coming when she called. But already being there. Because - we were - I ran one hand - the one still wet with her blood - through my hair.

“Maybe, yes.” I finally said. Then I looked at her from the corner of one eye. “And who knows. Maybe I will. At least, with something other than this.” I smirked, pushing the tumult of emotions away. I would deal with them later. Later, later, always later. Never - never now. So I smirked, and tapped one finger against my cock

“Oh?” Scarlet turned her eyes away from mine down to my girth. “That could be fun. But - you don’t sound like you really want that.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I’m fine if you don’t. You do you - or anyone, really.”

“Don't wan-” I clicked my teeth shut and turned to look at her fully. My hand came up and buried itself in her hair, tightening painfully. “Right now I am doing my damn best not to throw you back down to this bed and make you scream over and over again, until you finally cum while wrapped around my cock, with my fingers choking the air from from your lungs. Forgive me if I seem off because I am restraining myself from seeing how you'd look bathed in sweat and our blood.”

“F-fuck me…” she hissed, her eyes averting from mine. Her cheeks were flushed. “Must you - act like that?”

“That is precisely what I want to do. Until that hot little cunt of yours is shaped to match my cock perfectly. And we just fucking blue-balled ourselves, dawn girl. I bet you've got some filthy things you want running around behind those eyes of yours, too.” I snorted, staring at those eyes. Was it just me, or were the gold rings thicker?

They had a faint glow to them. No, it wasn’t just me.

“So what if I did?” She said as she wrenched herself away from me. “Neither of us seek that sort of thing out. Remember?”

“No. We don't. And yet - we seem to come back to it. No one has ever gotten to me like you do. Fuck.” I laid back. “Fuck. Fuck me.” Apparently, a short, hot, stacked switch was what really got me going. Her fucking strength enticed me, and then her masochistic, submissive side drove me wild. Neither of us sought sex - but we both seemed to crave contact with each other.

“Sleep with me tonight.”

I sat up, and stared at her.

“I mean - sleep. Not fuck. Don’t bother with the floor, If I had that good of a sleep against you in the snow I’m hoping I’ll have a better one in an actual bed.” She… Had no idea that that was extremely dangerous. And what I wanted, badly.

“Alright.” I looked at the sheets, stained with our blood - purple and red mixing. It was - nice. But not nice to sleep in. For most people. I wouldn't mind but - “We should get rid of these sheets first.” I stood up, and pulled her up and to me. Fuck. Didn't think about the fact that that would pull her flush against my cock again. Mercy, she felt so soft. I cleared my throat.

“I think… There is a change in the cabinet here in the bathroom.” I did not move her away.

“I wasn’t exactly tired but - ok…” She turned in my grip. Fuck. Her ass ground against me. Smooth, with a few dimples. Fuck. I wanted to bend her over and sink my teeth into that, to explore that ass with my fingers and mouth. She stepped out of my grip and headed into the bathroom. I heard a bit of banging before she returned wth a handful of fresh sheets which she, without being asked to, expertly begain to make the bed with practised motions.

“We can lay here and talk, even if we aren't actually tired.” I said it calmly. Watching her. Fuck. Watching her bend over was enticement all of its own.

She turned to look at me. “Hmm? Talk? If you want.”

“The - yes. Unless you wanted to do something else?”

She gave me a small grin. “Oh, I do want to - but I….can’t. We’d ruin the sheets.” I didn't care about the sheets - I wanted to ruin her. But I drew in a deep breath, then breathed out.

“Fuck.” Just the one word escaped me. Gods fucking damn it. She had to be doing this on purpose. I watched as she finished then climbed under the sheets, the blood that remained on her body already soaked into the off white linen. I’d be sleeping with the scent of her blood all night.

She shifted over to give me enough room to lay when I wanted to. “Talk….” The word fell from her lips with a pensive curiosity. “About what?” I slowly slipped in beside her, and my brow furrowed in thought.

“Fuck if I know. I kill shit for a living.” I grinned, trying to joke with her.

“How about what you were gonna tell me before we were interrupted by dinner?”

Shit, she had planned that. Wily bitch. I closed my eyes. “That was - about the look I was giving you, right?” I tried to buy myself time. And make sure I didn't slip and tell her more than she wanted to know.

“Mmhmm.” Her head fell against my shoulder as she leaned against me. “That look why?” I took a deep breath. I had been staring at her. Watching her so focused. Because - because I had been enjoying that. Enjoying the game of being married to her. Fuck.

“At the time. I was still trying to decide whether or not to actually start fucking you tonight. Whether - fuck. Whether you even were interested, whether everything, absolutely everything and I don't just mean that stupid, silly game we played, had an effect on you. Because you froze when I said that I was planning on showing you - how husband pleased his wife remember?”

I felt her nod, her hair shifting against my skin. “Yeh. I was actually wondering if you would try anything. It wasn’t that, it was the wording. A husband treats his wife - it threw me. You want to know the effects on me?” She lifted her head to stare inquisitively at me. I gave her a slow nod.

“I had ...enjoyed myself. It was an interesting concept. I found it amusing how much you got right in your make believe story. I think - seeing you enjoy yourself made me feel satisfied. I rarely feel that. Fuck, I rarely feel any emotion at all these days. I’m not meant to feel things. So yeh, I froze. How the fuck am I supposed to react to that wording?” I hummed in thought.

She shook her head, dismissing it. “A stupid silly game.” she repeated. I drew her down to my chest, hugging her against me. She didn't fight the comfort. I had… Gotten into the fiction of having her as my wife rather smoothly. Part of that was - because she'd had that dream. And maybe, giving her this day, would - help that dream feel more real. But also - because it had felt right. Like, being called ‘honey’ and husband was right.

“I enjoy this time with you.” She said, out of the blue, her voice soft. I let out a soft breath. It felt - right to have her laying against me. I curled my arm tighter. I - I closed my eyes. To hide the tears. I didn't know why I was crying.

“I - thank you. It's… rather nice. And warm.” Hopefully, my voice came out steady. I felt her shift beneath my grip and I reluctantly loosened it so she could pull away. Instead, she curled her body against mine. Causing the both of us to lay against the bed. It was small, a single bed and she was virtually on top of me so the two of us could fit. She gave a murmur of contentment. I couldn't resist. I learned down to kiss the top of her head.

And of course. Of fucking course. She turned to say something to me. And our lips met. And my head exploded in pain. She quickly drew away and lifted her body away from mine. Fuck! Fuck! It - my head was pounding, waves of pain and - sorrow - rushing through me. It burned. I gripped my head with both hands.

She pulled right away, sliding off the bed, taking the warmth of her body with her. “d-do-” fuck. I couldn't even speak as my head throbbed in agony. What the hell was this? Why the hell did kissing her HURT? She had kissed me before - repeatedly!
    Cruel and brutal are the blades for the Beast
    It's time to Carve and Clatter and Cleave.

A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    “Hunter?”

It was accidental, she had not meant to press her lips to his. She knew how much of a issue he had with it, but this? This seemed like he was in pain. It looked as though he were about to lash out at her in any moment. So Scarlet shifted away from him. She slipped her coat on.

“I can go.” she said. “I’ll find an empty room and break in.” Scarlet offered.

“n-n-n-no” His body shook, his hands buried in his hair, and he managed to force the word out through clenched teeth. “n-n-not y-y-your fault.”

Scarlet narrowed her gaze. “Oh? It fuckin’ looks like it. Be honest with me. Fuck. The hell is wrong with you?” She stepped closer and pried his hands away from his hair. “What is wrong with you?” She repeated. Silver eyes spun wildly, the black pupils settling on her.

“head. Like when - tried to remember past. Worse. Lot worse.” Fucking hell - were his eyes bleeding? What the fuck happened to him? She had seen similar...but she didn’t think.

“Someone doesn’t want you knowing something.” Scarlet said calmly, sitting back on the bed. “Something has triggered a connection to that. Your brain is struggling to comprehend with that.”

“n-n-not f-fucking kidding.” He gasped out.

“I can make it stop.” Scarlet suggested. She wasn’t sure how true her words were. “I can dig back further, but you won’t like it.” wild silver latched onto gold-rimmed black.

“I - d-d-don’t want to forget you. A-anything but that.” He forced the words out from between clenched lips.

“Fine.” Scarlet pressed her fingers against his temples, her own head began to thrum with the pain that he was feeling. She caught wisps of things. A tiny drow child - a woman with long red hair, braids wrapped around braids, with wisps of her fringe framing her face. Brilliant green and gold eyes stared out from dark skin. She was short, ample, graceful. The three of them. A family?

Scarlet hesitated.

He actually did have a family? Or was this another fake memory?

Then - blood. She felt a boot pressed against her face, holding her head to the ground. In front of her, tiny, lifeless eyes, staring blankly, a short, stubby arm fallen to the floor, reaching in her direction. Blood pooling around a gaping wound in the chest.

“You fucking magic freaks. Seducing good men like this!” The woman from before, struggling, forced to her knees - and disemboweled. Her stomach ripped open in front wide eyes, and an undeveloped form fell out in a shower of blood. Then - blinding silverlight.

Scarlet drew away. Pensive. She didn’t think those were fake. Fake memories fell apart, they had slivers of lines, threads that could pull everything apart. These were heavily cemented. Real.

“Ky’lin!” A raw, jagged, pained scream tore from the huntsman's mouth. He sagged, a puppet with its strings cut. His body shook.

“Should I leave you be?” Scarlet asked. Something like that, generally warranted time alone. The man shook his head, the only motion other than the shakes. Which were slowly slowly fading. Scarlet was useless at this. At comforting people. Her profession was inflicting pain. Not fixing it.

“Well. I guess that’s another fuckin’ rabbit hole for you to figure out eh?” Scarlet said. A rough laugh tore from his lips - and he slowly sat back. When he wiped his eyes and opened them - the silver was brighter. Shining now. “That’s new.” Scarlet said as she gestured toward his eyes.

“wh-What is.” Despite asking, he lifted one hand up - and caught the soft silver shine on his dark skin. “Ah.” His hand dropped, and he took in a deep, deep breath. Then let it out slowly.

“It's - I'm OK now.”

“Really?” Scarlet asked with skepticism. “Moments before you were writhing around in pain. I only caught snippits of what you remembered, but that’s not exactly ‘fine’ now is it?”

“Well. Not OK. Not fine. I hurt. Moon, do I hurt. But - I know why now. And my head isn't what hurts anymore.” He tapped his chest. “This is. There will be no more frantic motions. So - please.” He patted the bed near him.

“I am not sure I am what you need right now Hunter.” Scarlet said. He snorted. She sighed and shrugged off the jacket and climbed back into the bed.

“For what I ‘need’ she's - dead. Has been for decades. Right now - I need the same thing as you. The warmth of another person nearby.”

Scarlet scoffed. “Right. All I need is to not loose sight of my goals.” She turned to glance at the man who was practially glowing with a silver light. Ironic. If she were healthier she’d be glowing with a golden light. He was that distraction.

“You’re a distraction.” Scarlet said as she nestled back next to him, curling her body around his. He let out a deep breath, and she felt his body relax as he wrapped his arms around her.

“And so are you. But you're warm.”

“What do you need right now?” Scarlet asked. “Just for tonight, give me one thing you need and I’ll give it to you. We can finish our fuck. I can lie with you. I can leave. One thing.” The man had gone through a lot, and she owed him at least that much. He sighed and she felt him bury his face in her hair.

“For tonight? Just - let me hold you. We were already going to do that.” His voice was strained. “As much as I would love to continue our fuck - I don't think right now I could muster the viciousness to give you what you need.”

Scarlet nodded and curled her body around his, again she was pressed half on top of him. Not just out of necessity but from his request. She pressed her hand up to his thumping heart and the other rose up to cup his cheek. She felt wetness. He had been crying.

She couldn’t fault him for that.

“Anything else?” She asked. This time, he didn't use words. He took her chin in one hand, and tilted her lips back. The kiss was warm, and a bit salty from the tears - and tangy, the tang of his skin. He pulled back slightly.

“You - I wanted to do that before.”

Scarlets eyes were wide. He had made it adamantly clear. Painfully so that a kiss was not something he’d ever give. Ever. Not unless he felt affection. Feelings. Scarlet dare not think further on what he may have felt, that was dangerous territory. She took a small breath and pinned it down to the fact that he was grieving and that Scarlet was a replacement or his wife right now.

“And now I have to sort all that back out again. Fuck. Just when I had it down that - well it doesn't matter now. Anything I say right now is going to be - suspect.”

Scarlet pressed her lips against his again to silence him. He didn’t need to worry about sorting things out, he didn’t need to lament over what ifs or what could be. He needed and wanted warmth and comfort. Scarlet was a lot of things, a murderer, a monster, a heartless bitch, but she was also a woman of her word.

He groaned against her lips. “If you keep kissing me I am going to want a lot more, dawn girl.” The Hunter was still in there it seemed. She pressed forward. Scarlet knew he didn’t need sex. Frankly, she didn’t need it either. Despite her earlier feelings she could go back to not worrying about it. Albeit a little harder than before now she knew what she was missing. Still, it was not what her world revolved around.

Her lips pried his open and she kissed him, slowly, softly and with a gentle murmur before pulling away. His hands had come up and cupped her ass, squeezing as she kissed him - and his silver eyes were locked on hers. He took in a slow, trembling breath. She felt the fingers gripping her dig in tighter, bruising her flesh.

“That’s not what you need.” Scarlet said. “Grip any part of me as tight as you want, but we won’t go any further.” There was a wry quirk on his lips.

“And if what I said I needed was you?” His voice was soft. Taunting. He was trying to push it down, and cope with it. Normally, she wouldn’t give a fuck. If that was what he originally asked for Scarlet would have obliged. She would have wrapped her legs around his waist and bounced hard on him.

“I said you got one. You already had that. You’re getting greedy. So no.” He let out a laugh and shook his head once, and closed his eyes. The silver glow cut off as he did so. His arms shifted upwards, pulling her back down, holding her again.

“Very well. Then I guess I'd better get my worth out of what I did ask for.”

“Not my damn fault you asked for the boring thing.” Scarlet muttered as she shut her eyes. Listening to the heavy and fast thump of his heart. She could feel his erection against her leg as it shifted to wrap around him. Well, he wasn’t lying about wanting her at least.

Scarlet was….admittedly confused. The man, it almost seemed like he had some sort of feelings for her but that wouldn’t be it. That was idealistic thinking. She was just growing attached cause he picked her up and out of a bad situation today. Something that Scarlet knew happened. They nearly fucked - well. They did. But not for long. That was hard.

Then she goes and fucks with his brain and he wanted to kiss her? That was confusing. No - no he only kissed those he was close to and Scarlet wasn’t close to him. Sure they had a lot in common but that was that. The two of them were adamant about not forming relationships and not bothering with feelings or emotions.

So why did this feel so strange?

EXP: 7,350, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    Sweet moon above. This woman. This damn woman. She rips up the painful, painful memories of my past. Memories I had had locked away to protect myself. I held her tighter, taking comfort from her, now knowing exactly why it felt so right to have her laying against me. Because - I'd had someone sleeping with me for centuries. That was why I had never slept well alone. But even hookers didn't work to make me sleep better.

I felt her shift, her body gliding along mine as she pressed her head into the crook of my neck. I took a deep breath, breathing in her scent. Fuck. She smelled - warm. Alive. Good. Slowly, I began to speak. To reassure her.

“You know. This little session of pain and mindfuckery? It started because I just could not help it.” I waited.

“Help it?” I felt her shift her head up and her breath tickled the skin on my neck. Her hand slowly began stroking my chest, light fingers grazing the scars that marred my body. Every time she’d hit my hips she’d shift a little lower before shifting them back up again. She was trying to comfort me. I shifted, moving my hips to get to a more comfortable position..

“Yes. I couldn't help it help myself, I suppose. I wanted to kiss you. I tried to just kiss your hair. I figured that would be safe. Would be OK.” I chuckled. “Because the memory-lock and mnemonic command tried to keep me from kissing someone on the lips. That was the first one, the first kiss, I started. Which is what made that connection you noticed.” I slowly started rubbing her back as she trailed her nails along my chest.

“So without that lock you’re free to do anything with anyone.” Her words were spoken with a nonchalont air. As though she didn’t care, but she had said them - she was curious on where I was on the matter.

“Well. With who I want. I still consider kisses meant for someone special.” I rolled my shoulder. Not quite meeting her gaze. Because as far as the memory-Locked version of myself was concerned, there were two women who were important to him - and only one I had wanted to kiss. And she was laying on top of me now.

Her hand paused as it reached my girth and sat idly on it, warmth radiated from her hand. “Are you ok?” I drew in a breath to hide the groan.

“T-that depends on what you mean by OK, dawn girl..they - died. Nearly a hundred years ago. It's - number now that it would have been.” what I was not OK with, and eminently OK with at the same time, was where her hand was. But I was not going to bring it up and make her stop.

“Good.” she said and she squeezed tightly before lifting her hand up to my waist and wrapping it around me. “Good” She repeated, her other hand moving back up to cup my cheek, her thumb grazing the puffy skin under my eye.

“Just tonight. This is all yours. Just for tonight.” I - what? I turned my head down to look at her, silver eyes blinking. Was this confusion her way of getting back at me for all the confusion I had heaped on her before?

She caught my confusion. “This. Me. No questions. I won’t ask questions, I won’t think about tonight in any way other than face value. You don’t have to worry about anything. Except for what you need right now.”

It was….her way of comforting me, of letting me know that she wouldn’t use it against me. Her way of letting me know she wouldn’t think anything of the kiss or how I wanted to hold her - that…. That was meant to comfort me. Damn it. I wanted her to think of the kiss. That was what I had tried to tell her. I pulled her in closer, back up, and I pressed my forehead against hers. I let some of the frustration I felt into my voice as I growled.

“I thought I'd already gotten my one for tonight?” I wanted to kiss her again. To claim those lips, to - to “.. Flip you over and forget about the past…” fuck. I hadn't meant to say that out loud.

She shifted and I thought she was going to move away, instead she rolled over, just as I had asked. I paused for only a moment - then I moved above her, staring into her eyes. She didn't seem to notice but the silver glow from my eyes was being matched with a golden one from hers. I studied her for a moment - and I couldn't tell how she felt about this. But - I knew what she had considered tempting before. I braced myself up with my left arm - and my right curled around her throat, fingernails digging into her skin as I slowly cut off her air supply. As her eyes rolled into the back of her head and the traces of a moan left her lips, I slowly pressed my cock into her. Testing at first, to make sure she was wet for me. If I had to make her bleed to lubricate this fuck, I would. There was a little resistance but she opened her legs wider, oh so willingly, and I sank in.

Fuck. Again she felt - perfectly fitted. Like this was welcoming me back. I tightened my nails and crimson crescents wells up under my fingers, and leaked down onto the bed. I finally bottomed out inside of her, the head of my cock grinding against the entrance to her cervix. I could feel her throat constrict and her tiny gasps of air. Music. I drew my hips back - then slammed forward, shaking the bed with the thrust. My grip on her throat tightened as she shook.

Her legs lifted to wrap around my waist and her hands feebly reached out to grip my forearms. Drool pooled at the corner of her lips and fell down her chin as she gasped for air.. I let go for a few moments, to let her breath - then leaned back down cutting off her air supply again as I drew my hips back and drove back down and in, bruising the flesh of both of our crotches as I fucked her with more force than people would enjoy. Normal people. She would probably love it if I fucked her hard enough, deep enough, to tear her cunt. Her groans echoed my thoughts. Even with the force she enjoyed it. She made pained whimpers but her body shook, rolling with waves of delight.

I gave her more. I shifted my weight, now pressing harder on her throat, blood welling and running down her skin as my nails dug in further. Holding my torso up with the hand crushing her airway, I used my other hand to grip her breast in one hand, twisting and hauling on it painfully, stretching it and digging my fingers into her skin, nails scratching deep. And another bruising, body shaking thrust of my cock inside of her, the head smashing against the deepest reaches of her body.

A member of the NevCrew:

Shattered heart and Soul

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Shit…. Shit… ah fuck… she was planning on avoiding this. She almost had avoided this. Her vision dotted, clouded by her suffocation. Her body was practically being crushed by the thrusting man above her. She hadn’t felt contact, she hadn’t felt pleasure or sexual joy for a long time. She didn’t care about how rough he was being, she practically reveled in it. He lifted himself again, to give her a chance to breath. His lips moved down to her other breast and he bit down, hard. Scarlet screamed and her body tried to jerk away but his weight kept her beneath him. He continued to thrust. Hard and now she was free to breath with each thrust came small yelps as he pressed himself hard into her.

Hunter drew his lips away from her breast and she could see blood. Her blood. He licked his dark lips and shifted to breath into her ear. “You said anything right?” Scarlet nodded. He laughed, a dark and almost maniacal laugh as he lifted himself up. He reached over to his jacket and fished out his knife then dragged it vertically down her torso.

“You’re going to scream for me, Dawn. Looks like I can find the viciousness to give you what you need to get off.” She felt him sink in, his cock filling and invading her, stretching her just right - and at the same time, the knife drove down, stabbing deep into her hip and scraping against the bone there.

She rolled her head back and screamed, a scream that echoed around the room. Causing their neighbours to bang on the wall. The guttoral scream was rife with pain and tears stung her eyes. Scarlet was hurt, bad. The way he dragged the knife against her bone made her want to brutally murder him but she was paralysed with that agonising pain, all she could do was roll with it. Just as the demon had taught her, she rolled her hips. Grinding into his thrusts Her pained cries warbled into satisfied moans as Hunter drew the knife away. He knew when to give her body a break, to avoid her going into shock.

“Thats a good girl, Dawn. But it seems you're a bit too loud. Whatever will I do about that? Oh- I know.” And when she could stand to be touched there, she felt his fingers slip into the wound, almost tenderly - and his mouth covered hers in a hungry, consuming kiss.

She screamed into the kiss, her cries muffled by his mouth. She bit down hard but he only pressed further. His tongue dancing over hers forcing her to taste the odd metal note of his blood. Her cries stifled and she lifted her head, groaning into his kiss. Her arms lifted to tangle in his hair. When she was groaning, he began to thrust again, long, hard strokes that made her body shake, and the fingers gently exploring the bone of her hip moved in odd ways as he fucked her roughly.

She shifted her mouth away, “I-I ca’ahh…” She could feel it building, the sensation of a rising orgasm. She pushed his hand away from her wound and tried to take control. She groaned and bucked her hips hard up against him. He seemed to know what she wanted, needed. His fingers stopped violating her in unnatural ways, and instead curled around her hip more properly, tenderly. This only served to give him a handhold as he began using more of his strength to roughly, quickly pound her, long hard strokes that shook her body as his tongue began thrusting into her mouth. That had done it, the angle of this thrust, his skin ground against her clit with heavy and fast force. She shivered as she came, her body contorted in his grip and she groaned loudly into his kiss.

He must have known, because he laughed callously, still refusing to stop or to let her go. One hand grabbed the round of her ass he forced himself into her again and again. Forcing her to ride him through her orgasm.

Fuck… this was so painful, but scarlet so sorely needed it. And he seemed to know all the right spots to keep it building, keep it going, as his fingers began dancing along her body, pressing into little, delicate bundles of nerves, some even she hadn't realized could affect her this way. Where the hell had this all come from?

Then without warning he drew back and away - and Scarlet found herself flipped over, and drawn up onto her hands and knees. Blood poured down her leg from the gash as he curled his hand into her hair, drawing her head back with a painful grasp. Then he slammed in, using the new angle to fuck her even harder. His other hand drew back and delivered a brutal slap to the meat of her ass, leaving a painful welt in the shape of his hand behind. He repeated this to the other cheek, giving her an almost matching pair of marks.

Scarlet’s knees buckled, she yelped with each slap. The sting felt good. Welcomed. “Dammit…” She hissed, she collapsed, her head falling into the bed, pressing her ass further into his thrusts as he continued to hit her cervix hard. “F-Fuck Fil'ayn ….” If he kept this up she knew he;d force her to cum again, violently so.

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    My eyes went wide. Then shot opened wider. Fuck! My body moved on instinct. When my cock moved out of her cunt, pulling back, I soaked a thumb in her juices - then drove it in, twisting and hooking the digit into her ass. I used that to hold her up as my cock slammed back into her, scraping along her inner walls and hitting her cervix again. This time, I stayed there, grinding hard against that inner wall, as I began finger-fucking her ass hard and fast.

The nails of my other hand scraped down the pale skin of her spine, from her neck all the way down to where her gorgeous ass started. Red lines were dug into the flesh, clear finger marks of a brutal fuck.

I felt her insides constricting around me again. The woman underneath me gave a long guttoral groan and tried to pull away. I didn't let her. Instead I pulled back and laid her down. This was a dance I had done countless times, moving towards -my- culmination now. I rolled her onto her back, and wide, black eyes, ringed with gold, stared up at me. So hauntingly familiar, but I didn't, couldn't place it. It nagged at the back of my mind. And I shoved it away. Here and now, was with dawn girl, not echoes of a past.

She tried to resist as I slowly shifted her legs open, then bent down. A silvery glare made her freeze, and I nodded once then slowly began to kiss my way up her body. I froze when I reached her stomach. Staring at - a mark that was impossibly familiar, but wasn't there . I swallowed, closed my eyes, then moved upwards. When I was lined up, I slowly, gently sank in. It felt - like coming home. Her legs wrapped around him again as he began a tender roll of his hips. I leaned down, arcing over her body, and closed my eyes.

“Moon, I missed you, Amari.” I stilled. Had I just called her my wife’s name? But why - why wasn't she reacting? I pulled back and stared down at her shaking form, my eyes locked onto hers. They were half lidded, filled with pain, lust and content subserviance. Nothing of confusion, or anger. “Amari?” I tilted my head to the side as I gently rolled my hips back and forth, letting myself work to a slow orgasm. But that was almost secondary to what had to be a painful coincidence.

“You shouldn’t- ah….call me by that-ah…” she groaned between thrusts, catching her breath as I had slowed down. “I-It’s Scarlet now.” I sank down, in, filling her, stretching her - and staring, silver eyes wide, at her. That's -

That's right. I knew her name. I had seen it, in her memories. This was Amari. I drew myself up and stared down at her. Without a word I rolled her over, pulling out without finishing, and stared at the sigil that I finally painfully recognized. “Amari…..” I breathed, and slowly sank back down. I laid on my back, and pulled her on top of me, holding her, my cock throbbing against her as I stared up at the ceiling.

“You’re not going to finish?” I blinked, and looked at her - then slowly, gently moved her down, guiding her onto me. She began rocking her hips, slowly grinding against me.

“Ride me.” I - didn't use her name. I couldn't call her that. Not ‘Scarlet’. ‘Ri had hated that nickname, despised it. Hated when other drow had focused on her hair and nothing else.

She slowed her pace, catching onto my own slow thrusts. Her body jolted and I could see the bruising and bleeding. Her own blood was acting as lubrication between our skin. She made a satisfied moan as she increased her pace. I closed my eyes, focusing for a moment on the feelings, and on her voice. The feeling of her nails gently running up my skin. Sliding effortlessly over the scarred surface. I felt the slow build up, the oncoming tightening in my balls. This - this was how it had always been. Hard, frantic, brutal fucking, taking the edge off of our desires for pain and pleasure and then rocking together to a shared release. I didn't know if she could achieve that now though - but would try.

As she rolled her hips on me, lifting and lowering them in a smooth rhythm, I reached up and pressed my fingers and thumb against the muscles in her thighs, running them up towards her pelvis. When she next came down, burying my cock deep inside of her, my hand rolled to her stomach, and my thumb dropped down to gently rub against her clit. My other hand was on her lower back, massaging in small circles, easing away the tension building up there as her body, long unused to contact, was struggling to cope with two back to back, drawn out orgasm.

I felt it. I heard it. Her fingers curled into my skin and she swore, repeatedly under her breath before she stopped bouncing, her body twitching as she leaned over me. I could feel herself clench around me, that perfect fit of hers as she came a third time. I dragged her down and kissed her, closing my eyes as I came, shooting inside of her.

“Fucking Moon. I missed you, Amari.” I repeated. This was - how the hell. How the hell had my spitfire become - first off, alive again, and secondly, a human. I knew, had seen, how my fiery girl had been broken.

She lifted herself off me and positioned herself next to me. “Scarlet.” She corrected. “I told you, you could have me however you needed me tonight Hunter, but that is not …. That is not my name anymore. It’s Scarlet.”

I gave a short laugh. “Sorry lover, I knew you as Amari for centuries. That will always be your name to me.” Shit. Shit I had not meant to let that slip out. I turned my head away from her.

“I’m not your lover. We’ve known each other what, a month at best? Don’t make me regret tonight Hunter.” I chuckled softly and shook my head.

“She was short. She was fiery. A redhead, rare in a drow. She was abrasive but I loved her anyway. I would look into those green, green eyes and lose myself for hours. And she'd wink at me, turning to let the light catch those gold rings around her irises. She had a birthmark, right along her navel - I could draw it from memory, I traced it with my fingers often enough. Her name - a name I spent over eight hundred years saying - was Amari.” I let her go, and stood up, moving to stare out the window.

“She looked exactly like you. The only differences, were her skin tone - she was closer to a milk chocolate, than your milk white. And - her Ar’Tuel heritage wasn't corrupted.” My voice was soft as I watched her on the reflection of the window.

A member of the NevCrew:

Shattered heart and Soul

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Ar’Tuel? She had never shown nor mentioned anything about that to him. Scarlet rolled out of the bed and backed away from him.

“Who the FUCK are you?” She spat, her dark eyes were wild. Angry. Confused. Was this whole thing a set up? Something made to fuck her over? Why else would he come up with such a stupid and congrulated story? Something so convenient to him?

Scarlet growled as ethereal snakes emerged from her back. “Who the fuck are you?” She repeated. She was sore… she was tired and her body still twitched from their sex.

“My name was Fil’ayn Kiljarden. I was married to Amari Kiljarden for eight hundred and thirty seven years, and knew her for two hundred or so before that. Ky’lin was our daughter, a light in our lives. Until those fucking bastards one day figured out that Amari and Ky’lin had magic. They killed my wife and child in front of me - and by the time what was inside of me woke up, it was too fucking late and they were dead and I could not save them.” He didn't turn, didn't look at her - but she could hear self-hatred in his voice.

This sounded… strange. Very strange. “Drow don’t live that long.” I growled.

“She was Ar’Tuel. I was, am, moon-touched. We don't have these silver eyes naturally.” He tapped his temple.

Scarlet wasn’t sure what to think. The snakes faded. “You think...you expect me to believe some fuckin’ random lover from a past life just so happens to rock up and find me in this one?” Scarlet held her hand to her head. This was… a lot to take in.

“Even if that were the case. I’m not her. I’m a different person.”

“No, you aren't her.” He agreed calmly. Still not turning away from the window. “And I would not want you to be her.”

Scarlet sighed and slid down till she hit the floor, still bleeding. He finally turned - and she saw the reason he hadn't been turning around. The fucking sap had been crying again, but he had at least stopped. He took a deep breath.

“I should go. You - you don't need me here right now.” Mechanical motions had him close his trousers, and he swung his coat back up onto his shoulders. He swallowed, and she could see the apple in his throat bob.

“I said this was your night.” She said. “Sit your fuckin’ ass down.” He paused. Lowly, carefully, he folded himself, sitting on the floor across from her.

“You said it was my night before you knew I was - a past life’s husband. I won't hold you to that.”

“I’m a lot of horrid things, but I also am a creature of her word. I may not like it but I will keep it.” Scarlet tilted her head to the side.

“Some of it makes sense, when you look at it logically…” She mused. He remained silent, watching her. Scarlet lowered her gaze to her lap. “I thought it odd we were strikingly similar. I still think so. There is something that doesn’t quite add up in that regard - but the…” She paused and tried to put her thoughts into words.

“The comfort.” She said finally. “I thought it odd. I don’t feel that with anyone, with anything. If I did the onset of that wouldn’t happen after a few brief encounters.”

He gave a slow, steady nod. He was not pushing her, letting her work through this without interfering.

“Sex was...remarkably good, I shouldn’t have gone that far with you - but it was …” Scarlet sighed as she ran her fingers along the bruising of her body. “Something I’d want again.”

She wasn’t sure where she should go with this, or what she should do with that information. “How much do you know, of the Ar’Tuel?” She asked looking back up at him.

“They are tied to nature. Almost intrinsically. Their emotions effect the environment - a happy, healthy should Ar’Tuel will heal and promote growth. Their souls are - infinite batteries, almost. Living energy sources. I - met my wife,” he avoided saying her name. “When we were examining.. Fuck. What was it. ‘Potential alternative energy sources and their allocation.’ some stupid long named class at a university.”

“Well Ar’Tuel were nearly wiped out by those who sought to use them as batteries.” Scarlet mused. “Not that I care of course. They were destined to fail. Pacifist, loving creatures who saw naught but the good in everything? In a world like this - such a species deserves to be plundered for resources.”

Hunter flinched at her words. There was an anger in those silver eyes - then he drove his fingers into his leg, shutting himself up. Scarlet shrugged. “Right. So you know enough. You know what happens when this -” She pointed to herself. “Gets fully corrupted?”

“A dark, corruptive poison that would devastate the land, leaving nothing alive in its wake.” A muscle in his jaw worked.

She nodded. “That’s what I will become.” There was no hesitation in her voice. It was an acceptance. One beaten into her, forced onto her. “Ar’Tuel cannot die by normal means. They’d just revive. Do you remember your wife...this past me was killed?”

He stilled. Closed his eyes. “They flooded her and Ky’lin with magic suppressing drugs. Things that shut down all but the barest level of their functions. It was - they spent thousands of gold to make enough to overcome the near limitless font of energy that is the Ar’Tuel soul.”

Scarlet shifted closer to Hunter, crawling toward him. “I know a better way.” She mused. “One that would stop the rebirth cycle. I’ve experienced it. It almost felled me. Want to hear it?” She was pushing him. She knew that. She knew he wasn’t emotionally stable and yet she couldn’t help herself.

Silver eyes slowly opened and locked onto her. He looked - torn.

Scarlet continued, shifting closer still. “Magicyte. It almost killed me. It literally just saps me up. Just like your drow friends at the university sucked up the energy of my race. Poof. I’d cease to exist. Cease to rebirth. Master has it. He knows - and I suspect he’s been poisoning me with it.”

He steeled, giving a low hiss.

“I’m not telling you this to upset you Hunter. You said you’d kill me if I turned into a beast. Now you know how.” Those silver eyes widened - then closed.

“Right…” He drew himself upright, straightening his back. When they opened again, his eyes had lost some of their glow. Scarlet didn’t like that. But they still lit up internally, softer, subdued. “Right. But I still - I still intend to hold. To the other promise I made. I will be here for you, as whatever you need. I do not want you to become a beast - far less so than before, even.”

“Sit with me.” He blinked. Looked to his lap, then the bed, then the wall.

“Just tell me where. Or whatever you need.” He did shrug his coat off, letting it fall to the floor in a crumpled heap. She crawled to him and nestled herself into his lap.

“We cannot keep doing this.” His arms went around her, a comforting grasp.

“I will do it as long as you need me to, dawn girl. “

“I’m not your dead wife.” Scarlet insisted. She said it more for herself than for him. She wasn’t allowed the luxury of connections, of enjoyment. She couldn’t fall for another who would only fail her at a later date.

“No. You're Dawn girl. My - boss. My ally. And I am whatever you need me to be.”

Scarlet lowered her head. It was better that way. No connections no feelings no sentimentality. And yet he held her in his arms, comforting her. This wasn’t fair. This was already hurting. Scarlet should have known something was up when she first ran into him and felt that initial spark. That initial something. She should have turned away and left him be, but no - she had to push things. She had to instigate and get involved. Her chest already hurt.

“Eight hundred years I was with her. I will stay with you as long as you need, as long as you want me to. I owe you that much.”

“I’m not her…” Scarlet repeated through clenched teeth,

“No, you aren't. I am not saying you are. What I am saying is the promise I made is not going to waver, not going to falter.”

Scarlet wasn’t his wife. She never would be. She forced her eyes shut. She….a part of her wanted to be that person.

“Hunter. This night is still yours.” He chuckled, a soft, strained noise - then drew her into a tender, lingering kiss. She went to pull away. She had to. If she didn’t she’d….

She’d fall into the kiss with a murmur, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. There was a content, happy groan deep in his throat and he curled his arms around her waist.

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    Moon above. Sweet fucking moon above. She is not - she is not my wife. She might be a happy, perfect fit in my lap, but she is not my wife. I'm not her partner, to have been with her through the trials of life. But as she curled up and buried her face in my chest, and held onto me - it was hard to remember that. And now she was kissing me, a soft, desperate kiss that I had started, but she had pressed herself up against me and continued.

She pulled away confusion evident in her black and gold eyes. “Earlier I said that tonight. I won’t think about tonight in any way other than face value. I won’t ask questions. I won’t refer to it. Is that what you still need? We can wake up tomorrow and I will act as though none of this happened.”

I blinked down at her. And slowly shook my head. No. That was not what I needed. I needed - I needed her to know that even if she wasn't my wife, she was special to me. She drove me wild, confused me at times - and relied on me.

“No. Sweet moon, no. I don't want you to forget this dawn girl. I want this night to mean something beyond this. I - you aren't my wife. I won't tie you down. But you are special to me, important to me.”

She stared at me, silent, for a long and agonizing time. “I shouldn’t be.” She finally said as she lowered her head to rest on my chest. She was growing tired. I could hear it in her voice. “It’ll only end in heartache. I destroy everything I touch.”

“And I'll heal. I lost - Amari once. I healed in time from that.” I reached up and stroked her hair as she gave a soft huff, and rubbed her face against my torso.

She was asleep. Tiny murmurs fell from her lips. Damn...the girl fell asleep so easily, I wondered just how much she went through. The dark circles under her eyes suggested she rarely slept, and if she did , she didn’t sleep well. I shifted her to a better position in my lap, and shifted back to lean against the wall, reclining a bit so she was more comfortable.

Close to an hour had passed, I couldn’t sleep. Not with everything that happened but at least she was asleep. She was resting. She was….talking in her sleep.

She sounded almost exasperated. “Fil’ayn ….I …I told you not so much sugar...I don’t like sweet things.” My breath caught in my chest. No, no she hadn't. She never had. ‘Ri though - she detested sweet things. Loved her tea hot and bitter, and preferred spice to sweet when we cooked.

I waited. Just what…. What was she dreaming?

“You bruised my backside last night...so I think it fair you make dinner tonight.” My heart lurched. That - that conversation had come up more than once. “Seriously, Fil’ayn…. I was asked to lecture and I couldn't sit down once.” My eyes went very, very wide. ‘Ri hadn't been asked to lecture very often. And I usually tried not to be too rough. But - there had been one night when I'd gotten too randy it - it had been -

“I’m...pregnant.” She whispered softly.

I stopped breathing. No. That was not - there was no, no possible way that dawn girl could know that. Not unless - not unless she - I drew in a deep, shuddering breath. Not unless dawn girl could see bits from her past lives. That - that conversation had been one of the happiest of my life before - ‘Ri and I hadn't known if we could even have kids, we'd been trying for so long. We’d given up actually, figuring that whatever magic was keeping me alive was also making me impotent.

But Ky’lin, sweet, precious Ky’lin. Our daughter. She was a spitting image of me, but with her mother’s brilliant green eyes. There was a raw, clawing pain in my chest, that screamed at me, demanded I sob for what had been lost. What had been taken from me. I ignored it. I couldn't cry, not now. I tightened my hold and slowly began massaging dawn girl’s back, slow, gentle motions.

She exhaled and fell silent. I let my eyes close. She was done. The memories had let her go.

Then she said those four damnable words again, her words thick with an accent that was painful too painful to hear. Words that shouldn’t fall from her lips. “I love you, Fil'ayn.”

That broke my hold on the painful beast clawing in my chest. Hot, bitter tears rolled down my face. I tilted my head back and looked up at the ceiling. Damn it. Damn it all. Damn everything about this. Damn the university for killing ‘Ri. Damn me for not being able to stop them in time. Damn the bastards who tore this poor woman’s soul into the darkest pits of hell. And damn me for not being strong enough to leave her to her fate - I would defy that fate with every breath I drew. For the woman I loved - the woman I failed, I would not fail this one.

A member of the NevCrew:

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Past, Present and Future.
    No Judgement

Rewards:

The Huntsman receives:
    730 EXP
    100 Gold

Amari receives:
    1060 EXP
    105 Gold

Inclusive of Amari's Noble Commerce ability.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.