Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next Level: 1,650
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,650

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    Fuck - I had not been expecting this. At this point I had almost begun to expect just more teasing and more denial, so the feeling of her hot mouth on me was - good, very, very good. Almost good enough to completely distract me from the blade being dragged along my skin. She was, I thought, trying to carve letters into me. I couldn’t make out the words - they were backwards to me - but it was an interesting pain, a new one. Not the pain of being cut - I’d experienced that before, in several different situations - but this, being written on, literally in my own blood? It was - new. Painful, and new.

And then she hummed again, and I had drop my head back against the pole. I couldn’t see what she was doing - each movement was only known to me when I felt it. My body shook as she slid her head back and forth, her tongue dancing up and down. Damn. Damn this was good. I didn’t want this to stop. I was at her mercy, what had become a rather rare occurrence for me. Most people I had been with in recent memory had wanted to experience my sadistic side, very few of them had wanted - tamer things. Or, to be in control. So this, this surrendering of control? Of -not even knowing what she was having me say to her? It was different. Exciting.

I groaned as she swirled her tongue around - and drove the blade in deeper, scoring something she had written. She was trying to balance the two, pleasure and pain, and doing it in an interesting way. But the pain was slowly overwhelming the pleasure - I had blood running freely down my torso from the stinging cuts, the letters carved into my flesh. I might have been worried, but I knew my healing would erase the scars within a few days, unless I tried to keep them fresh for long enough. Which - I didn’t think I would do. As immensely pleasurable as this was, it was for - oh what was she doing now? She had moved away a bit - and the cool air was actually sending tingles along my flesh. Above the impromptu blindfold, my eyebrows rose.

A particularly odd question then rang out. “Galari … how old are you? And you are from that place called Alerar, yes? You are a drow, and I know they are from there.”

And I could feel her hand resting on my member, but the knife had gone. At least the cold metal touch of it. She was somewhere in front of me, speaking, and her fingers began to idly massage my shaft.

My hips rolled slightly, craving more of that touch, and I shook my head slowly. I cleared my throat, trying to focus on the words. “I - uuuunnn - I have live for round eight hundred years, but becauuuse of an event my physical body was reset.” Fuck I could not keep these groans under control. It was maddening.

“I see,” her voice sounded impressed. “I am a little over three thousand and five hundred years. Unfortunately though over half of that has been-” she suddenly whacked me over the thigh with an open hand. I flinched, my body recoiling from the sudden, unexpected impact. “-spent in a cell deep under a city. I escaped a month ago.”

“I - only remembered most of my life recently.” I admitted slowly.

“I see,” she said, still perfectly calmly, her hands still massaging. Or at least one hand. The other - the one that had hit - had still not returned. “I used to be highly powerful, the guardian of a species. But then I was betrayed and sentenced to slavery and my powers stripped. They have just begun to return. Tell me more about your life you are just remembering.”

I had to admit, I was confused. Not sure where this interest in me had suddenly come from. I swallowed, and rolled my shoulders as best as I could in a shrug. “I - had a wife and child, together for most of that - fuck. Ah…. AhAh. Then the mage hunters found out about their magic and came to ‘rescue’ me. Didn't care that after hundreds of years together I probably already knew and didn't care.” I wouldn't say that it was my fault they learned, because I had told the wrong person about it. I already couldn't keep the bitterness from my words. “My last memory from that life is seeing my daughter dead in front of me, and my wife being gutted. She -” No. I didn't want to think about that tiny, still form. Fuck. Now I was crying. The final words came out in a rush.

“There was a flash of silver, and that's it.” I turned my head away from her. Not that it mattered, the blindfold was soaking up the tears already.
    Cruel and brutal are the blades for the Beast
    It's time to Carve and Clatter and Cleave.

A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.

EXP: 1,754, Level: 1
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next Level: 246
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next Level: 246

GP

Name
    Vixen Crowsfoot Quansaldo
    Race
    Half-goddess, half-uniano
    I was silent for some time. Slowly I stopped the dance of my fingers across his member. My eyes looked up to where his were hidden beneath the blindfold and I could see hints of moisture beginning to bead. The pain in his voice had been clear and I regretted in that moment having the interest and delaying it until now. But it had always been part of the plan. And I had had more to come but feelings of guilt were forming in my stomach. I at least still had enough respect within me for people to understand that it was not right to continue.

Not if he wanted to halt.

I reached upwards, taking the knife I had been hiding in my hand and carefully sliced off the blindfold, without harming him. It fell around his shoulders and I could now plainly see the pain. My face showed little emotion, though there was an element of empathy for I knew what the loss of a spouse felt like, but I looked right into his eyes.

“Shall we stop?” My voice was steady and sane in tone. His silver eyes focused on mine as he blinked away the last of tears, and his gaze was intent.

“Don't you dare.” His voice was a whisper.

I looked at him for a second, checking his intent, then I nodded. “Well then.”

I had given him the chance. Now my guilt was gone, and I was going to be more merciless for it. Or at least more selfish. He still had the option at any time to finish it with his name.

I moved then, and stood. Going around to his back I severed the ropes binding his ankles to the pole, and I loosened those holding his elbows together.

“Move to a more comfortable position,” I told him as I came back around, knife still in hand. “You will need to for pleasing me next.”

He blinked and tilted his head to the side, then shifted and adjusted himself slowly, thinking. He stood back up then moved around so that he was facing me with the pole between us, his hands extended to one side. “Did you still want me tied to the pole, fair one?” His voice was softer than it had been, but the traces of pain had gone from it.
    “There is nowhere else to bind you to-” I paused for a moment, thinking about how him still bound might affect my own enjoyment. Grunting, I stepped forwards and flashed the blade again. I sliced off the rest of the ropes holding his elbows. Then I turned, reaching down to grab more of the bindings we had made. I looked between them and him, and smiled as an idea came to me.

“Just stay still,” I said as I leant forwards, my eyes steadily on his. Then, taking one the plaits I moved my hands towards his neck. Slowly I pushed the plait behind and then around, tying it off with a firm knot. Still with my eyes on his I attached a further one to that. Then, to his probable disbelief I tied the end of that to my wrist.

“Mine,” I grinned. He stared at me for a long moment, looking along the length of what had become his leash. He knelt down slowly, letting slack fall into the line.

I straightened, now with him bound close to me. Gently placing the hand with the binding tied to it on his shoulder I encouraged him to lean against the pole. I kept the hand there as I moved myself over him, over his chest, then over his face.

My legs held me, straddled over his face. The proof of my enjoyment was there to be seen by him. I bit my lip, balancing against pole and by the assistance of his shoulder.

“I have given you joy, now do the same.”

I gestured between his mouth and the between of my legs. As if it hadn't been obvious until then. I waited with baited, excited breath.

He leaned forward, and his dark tongue slid out, almost hesitant at first. Not shying away from me - but as if unsure this was being allowed. When I didn't retreat, he pressed his face forward, and his tongue started to glide along tender flesh in long, slow strokes. Immediately I began to groan as the tingles of pleasure filled me. My back arched, as I felt his skill and my eyes rolled closed. For a moment I enjoyed it.

He still was being too timid for my liking though. My eyes snapped open and I hissed. My hand suddenly moved from his shoulder into the hair at his head and I wove my fingers into it. I pulled, forcing his mouth closer.

“More!” I yelled. “Deeper.”

EXP: 7,350, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    I couldn't help the grin on my face as she shoved me deeper into her folds. Good. Good, I was getting to her. I complied, and drove my tongue in deeper, piercing into the wet folds of her pussy hungrily. I was tasting her now - she was sweet, almost like her blood, but salty. Tart, a sharp biting contrast to the pleasant sweetness. I rolled and twisted my tongue inside of her, pumping it back and forth. Her body started shaking - so I reached up and cupped her ass in my hands, and held her steady as I drove my tongue deeper inside of her.

She moaned heavily, letting out a string of words I did not know. “Oh maitea. Polit bat!
    Hori da odoltsua harrigarria!” She wrung her fingers tighter into my hair, sharply and painfully yanking it.

She hadn't pulled away or told me to stop yet. Good, good. I switched up my tactics and began rolling my tongue into shapes and patterns, moving it in and out rhythmically. She gasped, her back now a perfect parabola. Her hips swayed, the hand at my hair was dangerously close to ripping out strands by the roots.

“Yes,” she hissed. “I should keep you. Forever.”

She was dripping wet, and still cumming. She panted, her body too excited with joy to breathe properly. As I thrust my tongue in deeper she suddenly climaxed, yelling out a swear that I did not know. “Arraio!”

I pulled my head back slowly as her body trembled, licking my lips. Keep me. Forever, hmm? While I was definitely thinking of a repeat occurrence - I doubt either of us wanted to be tied down ‘forever’. Still. That reaction had been - good. Very, very satisfying. I kept holding her upright with one hand, and slid my other to slowly push two fingers inside of her and started pumping them, steady, methodical thrusts that ground against the insides of her pussy caressing spots my tongue had been in not moments before. I watched her carefully, figuring out the spots she felt the most pleasure from.

She had asked me to pleasure her. And I would. I grinned. Maybe later I would get her to explain what she had said. I grinned wider. Oh yes. I found this - very, very nice. I normally wasn't one to submit, but this was quite a lovely sight. Maybe next time we met, I would let her take the reins again. Or - not. Time would tell.

She gasped and moaned, tipping back her head as I delved with her. Her body was shaking from the orgasm, I could feel her legs trembling. As she rocked back into a second climax her hands slipped from my hair to brace herself fully against the pole as she cried out.

“Fil-!” she began to call, then gulped as she cut herself off, biting her lip. She pressed her forehead against the pole.

“If you want to cry my name out - that's fine. We can use your nickname if you want to stop.” My voice was steady, hungry, as I drove my fingers inside of her, twisting, pressing, searching. She screamed in joy, bucking her hips.

“Fil’ayn,” she shrieked. “Oh my, you are … oh my warrior! Fil’ayn!”

Her breathing was ragged and her body barely able to hold itself, but she somehow found the energy to move. Shaking, she began to push herself from the pole. I slowly drew my fingers out of her as she backed away, and waited to see what she was doing. Her legs were trembling but she managed to stay upright as I tilted my head to one side. I slowly began licking my fingers clean, making a show of it as I watched her. Rapidly she moved, so chaotic that she yanked the makeshift rope around my neck. It did not seem to bother her as she moved the hand back to be closer to my shoulder, then moved her body until it properly straddled me. Breathing heavily she made her intentions very clear as she slid her hips to align with mine.

“Yes?” she stared almost desperately into my eyes. I smirked, and used my hand to finish lining up.

“Whenever you're ready. Zurea naiz.”

Her form quivered with undoubtful pleasure as I spoke the words. Hands on my shoulders she descended downwards and backwards, rocking her hips in a way close to perfection.

A member of the NevCrew:

EXP: 1,754, Level: 1
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next Level: 246
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next Level: 246

GP

Name
    Vixen Crowsfoot Quansaldo
    Race
    Half-goddess, half-uniano
    My body was alive, as if a brilliant mage had bristled my form with a hundred sparks of lightning. I was bristling with elation and I stretched back by form as I eased onto his manhood, lips immediately letting out a low, long moan. I was ready, and he had been ready for some time, and thus my whole system was electric by the time I had descended the full way. He fit inside me like a tailored glove, so long had we spent this wild foreplay. My body sang with more joy than I had in some time.

“I - I can make this more … this is me,” I smoothly sent out my sense of self, easing out the euphoria from me. It was glorious and fluid and I accepted it myself, the feeling of perfection that it gave, and that extra sense of divine happiness. Naturally, normally, I was not affected, because it was me, the integral part of my peaceful Uniano being, but this time I allowed it. I let myself be filled with the elation of the bliss that it brought, and encouraged my warrior to do the same.

“It's - it's not a danger,” I huffed.

He let out a loud, loud groan, and I felt his manhood swell inside of me. I could see it getting to him, his eyes glazing over. Then - they snapped clear, and his hands lifted me up, and for a moment I thought he didn't want this, want me, anymore. Until he brought me back down, lifting his hips upwards to fill me more fully, stretching me out.

“You - say that… nnnnn” He seemed to be having trouble concentrating in words. My warrior cleared his throat. “You say that like I need more than this, than you, in the first place.” He lifted me up again, slowly, then brought me back down, a steady rhythm that left me vacant for a moment before he was back within me. “Maybe in the - unnn - future you can torment me with that. But for now, for this first time, all I need is your heat.” His strong hands moved me, rolling my hips in a slow circle in top of him, making his length stir around inside of me.

I let the projection fade then - if he did not think it it was necessary then I could do without the distraction of keeping it up. For myself I was already feeling something close to this as he moved underneath me and I felt the best joy for what had been such a long time. His hands - damn they were still cuffed and I regretted that I had kept them that way. I found myself shakily reaching out and reaching for them as I could see them. The leash - that was more symbolic and so would stay for now, even though now we were both giving and taking.

His hands left my body and he let me grab them, squeezing them tight. I paused with him deep inside me and tried to pull at the links hard, to break them. But - well. I was weak.

“I - I want them off you-” I gasped.

His eyes widened for a moment, then he nodded. I saw the muscles in his forearms bulge - before the iron links shattered. My own lips trembled with the sudden knowledge that he was that strong and I let myself lift up again, coming fully off him. For a while I hung, staring into his eyes.

“In the future, our next time, you will torment me,” I whispered, before I pushed back down. He let out a long, slow groan, then blinked.

“I focus on pain, Vixen, not denial and teasing. That is how I torment, pain and pleasure mixed.” He sounded curious - as his hands began to roam my body, fingers scraping and massaging at my skin. His touch was soft, exploratory, and never lingered on one spot for too long - not even when he brushed against my nipples, or my clit. Those silver eyes burned into mine, watching every reaction. Studying me intently. He was - testing me, as I held myself on top of him. Learning where I liked to be touched.

“I told you,” I gasped as he touched my nipples. “That - that I was a slave then prisoner. My - my first master, and his grandson, and his son all pre-” I broke off as he flinched past my neck, “Preferred pain. I told you, I am used to all. I have - have experienced it all. I enjoy … have had time to enjoy it all.”

I let out a last loud, shriek as I climaxed again. And in that moment I knew my body could take little more. Unless I wanted to end up barely able to crawl I needed to move and I did so, slipping off him before crashing to the ground.

Right beside him and gasping.

“That,” I shivered, finally pushing the leash off my wrist. “Was. Amazing.”

EXP: 7,350, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Fil'ayn Kiljarden
    Race
    Drow
    I slowly, casually began stroking myself. I hadn't finished yet - but she was looking rather worn at this point. I doubted her pussy could handle another go. And I was also turning over what she had said in my mind, and I frowned. That was - off. Not quite right. I stared down intently at her. She had been ‘trained’ to enjoy it, no doubt. Been forced to. But that didn't mean she actually craved it, desired it. There were times when I yearned for a lover to cut me, to draw my blood and hurt me. Just as there were times when I craved drawing blood, to cause my partner pain. What she was describing was - not that.

“You have had time. But that does not mean you truly desire it, but that you see that I do so you seek to please me.” I hummed in thought. So. She was submissive, but not necessarily truly masochistic. Despite what people often thought, the two did not have to coincide. “Come here, fair one, when you can move. You should finish what you started.” As I said that I pulled my hand away from my shaft, and let it rest on her back, gently massaging her upper shoulders and neck. This also gave me a chance to recover, to back down from the edge of orgasm that she had driven me to. Good.

She lay there for a while, her shaking body taking its time to gain back its energy. She gulped in breaths, relaxing under my hands. A soft whimper came from her at one point, but it was only brief, and then she finally ceased in her shivering. Her eyes blinked, and she gave one, final sigh.

“Are you done then, fair one?” I was not going to force her to satisfy me if I had truly exhausted her.

She turned her head to look at me. Her pink eyes gazed for a moment into mine. “I thought I was the one in charge this time?” she said quietly. I felt my pulse quicken at that. I guess she was not done yet. I gave a slow, steady nod.

“Yes. If you - until you tire of this, I am yours tonight.” My voice, my words, were soft. But I couldn't keep the anticipation out of my voice. Or the trembles from my legs.

She looked at me for a while, her eyes steady, and she seemed all ready to begin again ... before she slumped. “I cannot,” she said, with a term of resignation. “I am exhausted. If you want more you will have to wait your own turn.”

I let out a soft chuckle. “Don't feel bad. I am - as you have no doubt guessed at this point - enhanced physically. I thoroughly enjoyed this though.” It had been very, very good. And if she had been able to ride it out a little longer, I probably would have cum hard inside of her. But I couldn't blame her - two back to back orgasms before she actually even slid onto me had probably had her extremely sensitive before we had even begun the final act.

I reached out and stroked her hair away from her face and laughed softly. “Rest, and recover. When you're ready we can either continue, or - I did promise to show you how to drain animals of blood.”

“Sorry,” she whispered, “I would have once championed you but … maybe one day. My powers are slowly returning.”

I tilted my head to one side. Championed me? It must be a term that meant something different for her - to me, that meant that she was offering to fight my battles, and I did not need that. I chuckled, confused.

“I - I offer more sex or training, and you offer to fight my battles? Dear Vixen, I think something has been lost in translation.” I laughed and moved, scooping her up and carrying her over to the bed roll. I laid her down in it, then laid beside her, curling one of my arms under her head to serve as a pillow.

“Championed,” she murmured. “Sorry. It's a Hernsford term. To champion is to best someone. To outdo them. To be a champion over them. It's used as a term for sex, slavery, many things.” She closed her eyes. “Tomorrow I … yes if you could teach me. I want to return back to the place I was taken originally. It … should not be that far a gallop from here. Maybe three hours or so. My … weapons. Unless I … start my whole life again. Maybe I do that now.” There was a pause.

“I will not go,” she seemed to decide, and she relaxed into my arm. “I will start again with nothing.” I chuckled and shook my head.
    “Not, perhaps, with nothing. I have a bit of time to spare - and I already promised to teach you how to drain animals. I do believe we can work a bit more training in, if you desire it, fair one.” Look at me, ladies. I'm actively offering my help to someone. I blinked in shock at that thought. Everyone I had formed any kind of a connection with, since Philomel kidnapped me, was a woman. And with this, three of the four had engaged in some level of sexual activity with me - though I was still fairly certain the faun would kill me rather than try to sleep with me again. Ah well, I'd leave her to her business relationship with Shinsou. The man knew what he was doing with the titfaun, and I did not, clearly.

“So, how about it?” I turned my silver eyes to meet her pink ones. I would concern myself with what I had clearly been wrong about later - I apparently craved sex more than I realized, but hey. Maybe that had been because of the block on my memories. Hmm. Maybe - after helping Vixen, I would… Need to return back to Alerar. I paused, breath catching in my throat when I realized I didn't think of my homeland as my home, anymore. When had that happened?

She slowly opened her eyes and turned around to look at me. Gently, she blinked, her chest rising and falling before her lips parted.

“That would … be very helpful, Fil’ayn,” she murmured. “Thank you. I only ask,” she paused and smiled at me, and though she was clearly still tired with a crease on her brow, there was still life yet. Still energy enough for her to make a mischievous grin.
    “I only ask that you give me a taste of you. On one condition,” I raised one white eyebrow as I looked at her. She bit her lip briefly.

“That you surprise me with it.”

Hmm. So she wanted to go again - but didn't want to know it was coming? I thought for a moment - then a smirk twisted one corner of my mouth. I already knew exactly how I would do it. I just needed to figure out the fine details - which I could do while training her. “I think, fair one, that that is something I can accomplish. Are there -any- restrictions you wish to warn me of before? Any taboos that you will not break, perhaps? Anything that would be too painful for you to experience?” Very well. If she wanted me to take control - I would do this properly. Find her limits before we began.

“I'd only ask that it happen elsewhere. Here … we have done here. Anything else … I leave in your capable hands.” I let out a laugh at her words. Well. I could do elsewhere. I needed to find an appropriate place though - I wasn't one for fucking in a field if I knew it was coming.

“Alright. Deal, my fair one. Somewhere else, and as a surprise. Now - you should get some rest.” I would - endure my desire. I did it often enough anyway. This was just a bit more - tense than usual. Nothing utterly unbearable but - well. I wasn't going to push her, and that was that.

Blinking, she happily nodded, then moved back around. She pulled her legs up to her chest and closed her eyes again. She said nothing else, and soon the only thing that could be heard was the steady beat of her heart. I curled around her, coiling my long frame around hers, and pulled the blankets up over us.

A member of the NevCrew:

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    The Huntsman